Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 25, 2016 6:25 AM

Jul 2013
The king is dead, long live the king! I mean emperor! I'm pretty sure Zolzal would ruin the peace talks because he's an idiot thinking he's just pretending to be an idiot. Well not that I have a problem with it I've always wanted war with these barbaric medieval people.
Sep 26, 2016 12:36 PM

Jan 2013
Ownership over Yao huh ... dont break any laws though >.<
Sherry is kind of annoying, she does know more than a regular 12yo would know.

As soon as I saw Tyuule laugh I knew the drink had to be poisoned
Dec 22, 2016 2:21 AM

Dec 2012
I preferred the commendations part in the manga. So much funnier.

Lelei driving. lol

Lelei is so cute in that outfit.

Lelei's sister. I've been waiting to see her since Cato first mentioned her oppai. I'd hit it.

BOZES IS BACK!

Yo. They trying to get Sugawara arrested. LMAO

Don't be a bitch, Sugawara. You are not in Japan, therefore it is fine.

Where the hell is this boar coming from?

So glad Youji and the others were mentioned, but mainly Youji, for defeating the dragon.

The King is dead!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 16, 2017 5:05 PM

Mar 2010
Ah shit hope the king makes it, things were getting peaceful.. I Am hoping they expel the poison somehow.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 25, 2017 6:46 AM

Sep 2012
Sugawara u have a young admirer she is quite good at trapping u 😂
hes small troubles are amusing 😂

Sherry trap him more make him sweat cause i want to see him in uncomfortable situation :)

htsuji said:
I'm sure you thought Sherry was just an attaching cute puppy or something before you realized how she was smart and deliberating her future, didn't you, Mr. Sugawara?

How people there would see her acts? Firstly, most of them just thought a very cute girl of high society attached to the foreign diplomat everywhere innocently, and then she introduced herself to his boss, a woman and the most important diplomat, where the imperial people very afraid of Japan could know the diplomat was just an ordinary woman, who casually had a talk with the kid.

... in the end, she showed him her true color, not evil at all but incredibly smart. Then, Sugawara said to himself...

i like her (she knows how to get her man) & i just like to see him that kind of uncomfortable situation :)

Monad said:
Sugawara dude, you got a loli. Stop mellowing and just accept it.

if i would be in the anime & there i would tease the hell out of him 😂

Sugram22Nov 25, 2017 11:47 PM
Mar 30, 2018 6:03 PM

Mar 2016
I am really loving Lelei's character development in this episode which followed what she did in the previous episode. It'll be interesting to see how her older sister reacts to Lelei's much more advanced achievements!

King got assassinated by Tyuule. I knew he'll be assassinated anytime soon. Now I know where this is all going...
Aug 21, 2019 7:04 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Brutal ending again, tyuule is really evil.
Nov 28, 2019 1:37 AM

Sep 2012
and that's where isekai turns in to GOT
Jan 15, 2020 9:49 PM
Mar 24, 2020 2:09 PM

Jun 2017
LG is a shrewd bast...Felicitations on a loose canoon to do the actual bidding.

How the hell is a 12 year old so nuanced in politics haha.
Rabbit girl is making her move and it seems Zolzal will likely use this opportunity to his advantage..Well he's a puppet either way.
Why not assassinate Sugwara beforehand and make it like Pina did it if u wanna stop the peace talks...
Aug 7, 2020 11:45 AM

Jul 2008
Welp....idiot Prince continues to dance to Bunny girl's tune.
Aug 17, 2020 10:11 PM

Aug 2019
interesting episode, Itami with the 2 week suspension but a ton of commendations good lord lol. Yeh my guy deserves all of them, if he actually manages to keep this up, dudes actually gonna become a walking legend in like 30-40 years times when everything from both sides settle down and the wars have stopped, that provided if everything keeps running smoothly.
Also, i mean they considered this a commendation, but "ownership of Yao" i- oh, o-oh ok. i mean it was to be suspected and she did promise it, but idk even after my reaction was a mix off being shook and
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Itami lucky fucking guy, i'm jealous but at the same time, he took down that entire fucking dragon so good on him. Small question, but could he also take her back across the gate and she'd be eligible to be legally register under his name? And basically be family? Or is my brain flat lining again?

Damn, sugawara getting both some really good tips and extremely weird vibes with his future wife new friend. Lmao no but fr, for a 12 year old she definitely knows some big brain moves, some pretty good advice from her to how to get more friendly relations outside of negations that even had sugawara surprised.

Wow, ok so the bucket is finally been kicked over, Tyuule's plan of revenge is being set in full motion now. Whelp now it ups to Zolzal, is he gonna follow through with his fathers plan of peace? Or fully flat line his brain waves and completely scuff everything leading to this moment?
Sep 16, 2020 10:37 AM
Mar 2018
So, Itami should get a punishment, but that would mean that he did something wrong and the writers couldn't let that happen, so their hero gets all those rewards instead. The city of Rondel was kinda nice for a geenric pretty town in a happy-go-lucky "japan saves the day" anime. But why are the uppercases in the titles always so messed up? Also, evil kings son is evil couldn't be more obvious. And the king is a racist, because the empire must be evil after all. Not so surprised that the bunny-queen was toying with Zorzal, because he is the brazen mindless brute type, so let's just hope that the rest of the show isn't as predictable...
Apr 2, 2021 3:35 AM

Sep 2012
bakakisima said:
LG is a shrewd bast...Felicitations on a loose canoon to do the actual bidding.

How the hell is a 12 year old so nuanced in politics haha.
Rabbit girl is making her move and it seems Zolzal will likely use this opportunity to his advantage..Well he's a puppet either way.
Why not assassinate Sugwara beforehand and make it like Pina did it if u wanna stop the peace talks...

our word way back was same sins 12 was age for marriage they were taught this stuff ferry young age they basically had no time to be kids they were taught so they would mature faster, it has its limits but still they were years above their age compare to modern day
Mar 19, 2022 4:22 PM

May 2008
They put the Dragon's head on the city gate and didn't leave a card?

Dear Emperor,
Found this bug fluttering around the Schwartz Woods and swatted it for you.
Save me a drumstick,
Itami

Damn! That's one vicious Battle Bunny!

Where's Shino Kuribayashi? She's a kick-ass sergeant, Youji should have her with as a driver at least.
Sep 23, 2022 3:48 PM

Mar 2020
It's crazy, because I had the impression that the whole scene of the ceremony prepare you for this end, where is the king is going to be poisoned, very classic!
Dec 15, 2022 6:35 AM

Dec 2022
Sugawara and Itami's about to be on a watchlist anytime soon.

Seriously tho, I thought being presented by a giant dragon's head would illicit a more.... profound reaction. Especially with it being paraded around town with a loud as fuck helicopter.

Oct 15, 2023 8:53 PM
Jan 2023
Military industrial complex go brrrrrrrrr
Dec 4, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2023
Well this was a very interesting episode
Dec 6, 2023 3:22 PM

Dec 2022
For all the dire injuries and assassination atempts in this season so far, there's been a surprising lack of deaths, at least for characters who aren't already death fodder, like our unfortunate dark elf army. Let's see if the emperor pulls through.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

136 by Jagermeister-kun »»
Mar 25, 3:18 AM

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

AshAkinola - Mar 25, 2016

56 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 18, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

231 by Estefan »»
Jan 17, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

333 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

190 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.