Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2016 4:20 PM
Oct 2015

I have never had many female friends, nor have I had many positive experiances with the opposite sex. In fact, I have had lots of negative experiances that leave me with just a little hint of sexism and mysogyny as a result of unresolved issues.

But I honestly could never imagine doing this. I'd be afraid of getting slapped. But then again, I've never met a really sweet girl that I could imagine doing this with. Generally if that was me, the 3rd panel would be me sneaking out the bed and the 6th panel would be her waking up alone.

Hell this picture looks creepy. It's not like she asked him or was even awake. He just started holding her while she was asleep. I could imagine a girl doing that to me, because women are smaller than men usually. I wouldn't date a girl bigger than me personally.

But the idea of being smaller and having someone larger hold me in my sleep... ugh
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 11, 2016 4:24 PM

Jul 2012
yeah OP, hugging your girlfriend who's feeling sad and crying, is totally creepy and wrong

whats wrong with females nowadays smh
Feb 11, 2016 4:28 PM
Oct 2015
Interrrrrpetgyu said:
I like when my boyfriend takes a shit on my chest.

See, finally we have someone normal

Jan 2015
You weren't hugged enough as a child, is that it?
Oct 2015
Mayuka said:
yeah OP, hugging your girlfriend who's feeling sad and crying, is totally creepy and wrong

Oh, my bad I didn't actually notice that. I thought he was just doing it.
Feb 11, 2016 4:32 PM

Jul 2012
obscureanimefan said:
Mayuka said:

okay even if she wasn't crying, it's pretty normal to hug your significant other without a reason lol

it just shows you care
Feb 11, 2016 4:36 PM

Oct 2015
On the images, it's pretty sweet, I would totally want a potential boyfriend of mine to do something like that particularly if I'm sad. Also, it looks comfy.
Feb 11, 2016 4:38 PM

Apr 2014
I like that shit too

Cuddling is great
Feb 11, 2016 4:39 PM
Oct 2015
Mayuka said:
obscureanimefan said:

okay even if she wasn't crying, it's pretty normal to hug your significant other without a reason lol

it just shows you care

Yea, I understand. I just don't get straight women and gay guys. Not for their gender preference, but for the fact that many of them want a partner larger than them.

See, I could enjoy doing that to a woman, or having a woman smaller than me clinging to me. But I'm imaging being the size of an average woman and having a woman the size of the average man doing that to me... and it's just ewww.
Feb 11, 2016 4:40 PM
Oct 2015
Pyro said:
You weren't hugged enough as a child, is that it?

You know who else wasn't? Hitler... and he was the leader of germany.
Feb 11, 2016 4:40 PM

Jul 2014
yeah every single girl in the world likes the same exact thing
Feb 11, 2016 4:42 PM

Jul 2012
obscureanimefan said:
Yea, I understand. I just don't get straight women and gay guys. Not for their gender preference, but for the fact that many of them want a partner larger than them.
why do men want a partner smaller than them then

explain

(no really, it's normal, same with the height thing)
Feb 11, 2016 4:45 PM

Nov 2009
Mayuka said:
obscureanimefan said:

explain

Nonsense. Think of it this way, if a girl is similar proportionately to another girl who is 2 feet taller than her, what does this mean? The taller girl has bigger @#$% . . . Therefore the taller the better. #logic.
Feb 11, 2016 4:45 PM

Oct 2014
Lol, why wouldn't girls "like this shit"?

I mean... I think most people would want a caring significant other. Not just specifically women.
Feb 11, 2016 4:52 PM
Aug 2014

Let me give you an internet hug, OP.
Then the world will look better again
Feb 11, 2016 4:56 PM

Apr 2014
Only my grandfather is allowed to hug me like that
Feb 11, 2016 4:56 PM
Oct 2015
Mayuka said:
obscureanimefan said:

explain

POWER... and yea, power... after all, the entire emotion of "cuteness" is based on power. Things are "Cute" because we have power over them.

Think of it like this, I would enjoy penetrating a girl, but would not enjoy her putting on a strap on and penetrating me.
I'm not sure how well that metaphor works in the context of hugs but... yea
Feb 11, 2016 5:50 PM

Sep 2015
Meh, depends on the person's preferences. Some people like it and others don't. Though if I were upset at night, I'd rather my boyfriend comfort me 'til I was better. That tells me that he loves me and cares.
I turn myself invisible.
Feb 11, 2016 5:54 PM

Jul 2012
obscureanimefan said:
Think of it like this, I would enjoy penetrating a girl, but would not enjoy her putting on a strap on and penetrating me.
hugs =/= penetration

i would say it's more like a kiss or confession

anyone should feel happy if they get kissed or confessed to by a person they liked
Feb 11, 2016 6:01 PM

Dec 2015
my boyfriend does this all the time and I think it's sweet.

If you're a fucking stranger then I'm going to ask "what the fuck are you doing in my bed bitch?", but that is the only reason why I could see a girl not liking this.

idk op, maybe you haven't dated enough or are only seeing what women are like through a narrow lense.
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 11, 2016 6:01 PM
Sep 2015
No, I don't like that shit. My significant other must maintain a minimum distance of 6 inches at all times (including in crowded and small spaces) unless otherwise specified in a written, signed, and notarized agreement stating the time, duration, and amount of physical contact. And both of our lawyers have to have a copy of said agreement on file before said agreement can be carried out.

Intimacy issues, you say? Not at all.
Feb 11, 2016 6:17 PM

Dec 2014
Interrrrrpetgyu said:
really?
me too!
it's the best feeling.
Feb 11, 2016 6:33 PM

Mar 2008
So you don't understand the opposite sex and seem to not be able to read emotions well
http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

What is up with her face though? I guess it's supposed to me mascara blurred but it goes over her nose too. Is it warpaint?
Feb 11, 2016 6:40 PM
Oct 2015
Mayuka said:
obscureanimefan said:
hugs =/= penetration

anyone should feel happy if they get kissed or confessed to by a person they liked

Firstly, we all know hugging eventually leads to penetration.
Feb 11, 2016 6:41 PM
Oct 2015
traed said:
So you don't understand the opposite sex and seem to not be able to read emotions well

What is up with her face though? I guess it's supposed to me mascara blurred but it goes over her nose too. Is it warpaint?

Nah, I thinks she's crying and shit. I say, "and shit" a lot, not just cause I do it in real life, but to get the 30 character shit
Feb 11, 2016 6:45 PM

Feb 2013
Often said:
Interrrrrpetgyu said:
really?
me too!
it's the best feeling.

What a coincidence, i like that too!!!!
Feb 11, 2016 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
There's nothing wrong with cuddles
Feb 11, 2016 6:55 PM

Feb 2016
I'm not sure why, but all I could see here was him whispering.

"Where's the trigger!?"
Feb 11, 2016 7:01 PM

Apr 2012
traed said:

Well, that was interesting.
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 51 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 161 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

That position allows for cuddling and spooning. Ya can't lose.
Feb 11, 2016 7:05 PM

Mar 2008
obscureanimefan said:
traed said:

Nah, I thinks she's crying and shit. I say, "and shit" a lot, not just cause I do it in real life, but to get the 30 character shit

Crying dos not mark squiggles on your face. I still say she's a warrior princess.
Feb 11, 2016 7:17 PM
Oct 2015
traed said:
obscureanimefan said:

Crying dos not mark squiggles on your face. I still say she's a warrior princess.

She's simply related to Ash Ketchum
Feb 11, 2016 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
I get it, I get it, OP. Do you need a hug?
Feb 11, 2016 7:19 PM
Oct 2015
Mvsk said:
Is this what the mind of the younger generation looks like?

I'm fkng scared for the future.

*excuse me girlfriend wake up can i put my arms around you not because i'm a male and you're a female but because i care for you blahblahblah political correctness weak brainwashed horesht am i allowed to grab your butt at this moment in time at 5:47 pm i won't grab it if you tell me not to because you're a strong powerful woman brainwashbrainwash weak ass hypnotoad blahblah pc *

Gets a valentines gift from gf
"Aw thank you am i allowed to give you a hug right now?"

Brainwashed garbage.

My mind is the literal opposite of that. I think about sex constantly. I fear having any form of relationship involving mutual respect. And most of the women I've known have gotten on my nerves, so I instinctively see them as sex objects because I think they'd cheat me, rip me off, or decieve me if I tried to seriously be with them.

I was just curious why people get comfort out of being held randomly in the middle of the night anyway
Feb 11, 2016 7:22 PM
Oct 2015
Mayuka said:

I damn sure don't want someone touching me if I'm about to cry. Ever since I was a little kid, if I was on the verge of crying and someone tried to comfort me the first thing I would do is start screaming and cussing.
I remember a girl said, "aww" and I flipped a shit and shouted at the top of my lungs cursing and screaming till my face was red.

Some people don't like affection unless they're in the mood for it. I start thinking, "Don't fucking touch me. Do I look like a little bitch to you? A little punk faggot bitch huh?" And I probably start to go then, cause I get really uncontrollable.
Feb 11, 2016 7:24 PM
Sep 2015
obscureanimefan said:
Mayuka said:

I damn sure don't want someone touching me if I'm about to cry. Ever since I was a little kid, if I was on the verge of crying and someone tried to comfort me the first thing I would do is start screaming and cussing.
I remember a girl said, "aww" and I flipped a shit and shouted at the top of my lungs cursing and screaming till my face was red.

Some people don't like affection unless they're in the mood for it.

Like... but... that's not normal tho.
Feb 11, 2016 7:29 PM
Oct 2015
VerballyStunted said:
obscureanimefan said:

Some people don't like affection unless they're in the mood for it.

I don't like it because it's like they're calling me a punk or accusing me of being weak or gay or a pussy or something. If I don't ask for a physical display of affection, I don't want one. Especaially when you give me this condescending vibe like you're treating me like a small child. It's like I'm being talked down to and treated as some little bitch that needs to be comforted when he's not doing well

What are they implying with that shit? That I'm too emotionally weak to handle life?
Feb 11, 2016 7:37 PM

Mar 2014
I mean...I enjoy it. It gives you a sense of security.
Feb 11, 2016 7:44 PM

Jul 2012
obscureanimefan said:
Mayuka said:
hugs =/= penetration

Firstly, we all know hugging eventually leads to penetration.
Firstly, no.

That's it, I don't have anything to say other than that.
Feb 11, 2016 7:47 PM

Apr 2015
I don't know what it's called but its a term in psychology that describes the act of reverting back to a child like state due to some sort of external event; anyways, I think people just genuinely feel more safe when they're being held or comforted because its what our moms or whoever did for us when we were upset as kids.

Feb 11, 2016 7:53 PM
Sep 2015
obscureanimefan said:
VerballyStunted said:

I don't like it because it's like they're calling me a punk or accusing me of being weak or gay or a pussy or something. If I don't ask for a physical display of affection, I don't want one. Especaially when you give me this condescending vibe like you're treating me like a small child. It's like I'm being talked down to and treated as some little bitch that needs to be comforted when he's not doing well

What are they implying with that shit? That I'm too emotionally weak to handle life?

If you're not trolling or baiting for gender wars drama, you should probably look into therapy.
Feb 11, 2016 7:53 PM

Nov 2008
Done said:
I don't know what it's called but its a term in psychology that describes the act of reverting back to a child like state due to some sort of external event; anyways, I think people just genuinely feel more safe when they're being held or comforted because its what our moms or whoever did for us when we were upset as kids.

Age regression

That position is really cute.

Feb 11, 2016 7:54 PM

Dec 2010
yes. females like affection. believe it or not, anyone likes affection. it is a natural human desire

Feb 11, 2016 7:56 PM

Jul 2012
Uhio said:
yes. females like affection. believe it or not, anyone likes affection. it is a natural human desire
op thinks hugging leads to penetration so he would not liked to be hugged and be penetrated by a female
Feb 11, 2016 7:57 PM

Sep 2012
Do girls really like inappropriately placed commas?
Feb 11, 2016 7:58 PM
Oct 2015
Mvsk said:
obscureanimefan said:

My mind is the literal opposite of that. I think about sex constantly. I fear having any form of relationship involving mutual respect. And most of the women I've known have gotten on my nerves, so I instinctively see them as sex objects because I think they'd cheat me, rip me off, or decieve me if I tried to seriously be with them.

I was just curious why people get comfort out of being held randomly in the middle of the night anyway

Good you scared me there for a minute.

If you're thinking this "cheat me, rip me off, or decieve me if I tried to seriously be with them." you're not wrong most of them are like that. A mans power is physical a womans power is through manipulation and lies...

Anyway on being held probably for a sense of security. Scientifically speaking being embraced by a loved one releases positive feel good chemicals in the brains of most people. Also i vaguely recall that woman have 20% more feeling to their sense of touch than men do. If she doesn't have much fat she likely gets cold easily your warm body could feel nice. There are alot of reasons really

Hold on... so the fact that I have serious issues with women and a negative history with them that makes it impossible for me to form a serious relationship is LESS scary than if I were a SJW?
I like you...
Feb 11, 2016 8:00 PM
Oct 2015
Mayuka said:
Uhio said:
op thinks hugging leads to penetration so he would not liked to be hugged and be penetrated by a female

I wouldn't wanna be hugged by a girl bigger than me. But if she's smaller than it's okay. And if it's more erotic than emotional, then that takes a lot of the issues from me. If I'm in an emotional state it makes the whole ordeal 10x as awkward.
Maybe as a sexual gesture or greeting I'd be more comfortable
Feb 11, 2016 8:46 PM
Oct 2014
The only reason why a sensible female would be against this kind of hug, would be due to the heat. Spooning gets really warm.
It is a human need to feel wanted and protected, as much as it is to desire and protect something. This is a way to show affection. That you care for and that the person matters to you. Not many people would think you were promoting rape culture in that situation, nor should you believe the same. Even if the person happens to be bigger than you. Bigger doesn't equal evil. You don't have to be in control all the time. That would put a lot of stress on a person.

Feb 11, 2016 9:03 PM

Apr 2012
Red_Keys said:
Do girls really like inappropriately placed commas?

no they just don't like inappropriately timed periods

ot: no you must be autistic if you think a person doesn't like being embraced by their significant other in their time of need

Feb 11, 2016 9:29 PM

Jan 2015
Have you touched a female before, OP?
Feb 11, 2016 9:45 PM

Sep 2009
I'm afraid I don't know much about this OP. Usually I'm the one who cries after sex.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 2 hours ago

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

29 by DesuMaiden »»
22 minutes ago

» What's the most illegal thing you've ever done? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Mar 15

51 by DesuMaiden »»
35 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

63 by duchessliz87 »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

60 by vampirismsxc »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.