Forum Settings
Forums

Syrian president Assad's mother passed away

New
Feb 6, 2016 10:14 PM

Jan 2013
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/02/06/449003/Syria-assad-mother-Anisa-died

Jeez that must suck, he hasn't seen his mother since she left Syria in 2012 because of the civil war and now she's dead.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 7, 2016 12:15 AM

Apr 2013
Annnd he has to deal with the fact that the International community refuses to condemn certain nations for directly funding and supporting the opposing terrorists.

His luck is shit.
Feb 7, 2016 1:22 AM

Mar 2008
It is assad day for him.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Feb 7, 2016 1:33 AM

Jul 2015
studied to be an eye surgeon in UK
forced to take over syrian regime when brother died
civil war happening
allies dwindling
terrorists everywhere
foreign nations trying to intervene
and now his mother died

how does he handle this shit
Feb 7, 2016 1:39 AM

Mar 2014
Okay

I don't feel sorry for him
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 7, 2016 6:10 AM

Apr 2015
Why involve a mother who just passed away in for her son's shit? Let the women rest in peace.
#CHEXIT
Feb 7, 2016 6:29 AM

Jan 2012
Imeon said:
Why involve a mother who just passed away in for her son's shit? Let the women rest in peace.

Becz she supported him , a lot of who died there it's becz of her .

i mean who doesn't listen to his mother , whatever position u have.

Feb 7, 2016 6:34 AM

Aug 2012
AllenVonStein said:
Imeon said:

If my mother asked me to start a bloody civil war against my people, I would never listen. Because this is just retarded.
Feb 7, 2016 6:39 AM

Apr 2013
IntellectualMr said:
AllenVonStein said:

If my mother asked me to start a bloody civil war against my people, I would never listen.

Is Assad the only one to blame for the civil war?
Feb 7, 2016 6:42 AM

Jan 2012
NudeBear said:

Nope his mother too

Feb 7, 2016 7:08 AM

Apr 2013
AllenVonStein said:
NudeBear said:

Nope his mother too

Oh yes I forgot, even countries that take part in financing and creating terrorist rebel organizations who are also directly responsible for the increase in conflict don't deserve to be mentioned, right? It's all because of the big bad ME dictator's evil brain of evil.

You will never learn.
Feb 7, 2016 7:19 AM

Jan 2012
NudeBear said:

Oh yes I forgot, even countries that take part in financing and creating terrorist rebel organizations who are also directly responsible for the increase in conflict

Wasn't sure about u said just now so i clicked ur links but it seems you are the one who doesn't know what u are talking about ?

It's ur country that is involved and Iran since they need to protect al-Assad, becz he is is shia like them

i mean Syrians are 87% Sunni ( from wiki)

Feb 7, 2016 7:28 AM

Apr 2013

My point is: the anti-Assad brigade like to point him and his family out as the sole criminals in this conflict.

When in fact, if they are truly advocates of human rights, civility, and order then they will also condemn nations that support the Syrian opposition because of the very fact that they're also responsible for human rights violations. That includes the US, France, UK, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, new-Libya, and organizations/nations that only provide vocal support.
Feb 7, 2016 9:54 AM

Jan 2013
Assad isn't perfect, and there is examples of human rights violations but it's not as it's hyped up in the media to be. He can't slaughter his people and still have them love him, it's a violent proxy-religious war between Sunni/Shia countries in the region with the Syrian government being one of the very last countries in the area that doesn't tolerate political Islam in the government but yet is still the place where all the shit goes down. The Syrian protests were hijacked by the far-right Muslim Brotherhood an organization Assad was trying to oust from Syria and Saudis, Turks and the other nearby countries jumped in for their own geopolitical goals in Syria. To claim that the only option the Syrians had was to pick up a gun and fight is not only absurd, it's historically inaccurate considering out of the thousands of groups in Syria only a few can even be considered "moderate" rebels and they're still slaughtering civilians like the widely supported Free Syrian Army. Assad was clearly open for negotiations and changes in the Syrian constitution, such as the 2012 one that enacted term limits and other changes. People who still fool themselves into thinking the Syrian Civil War is a bunch of rebels fighting against a tyrant are deluded, it's a huge proxy war fought by outsiders. The Syrian government has only won recently in the past few months because Iranian and Russian support, for example. ISIS only grew to such an extent because of Turkish, Saudi and other support. If all the countries left Syria alone, the conflict wouldn't have gotten to this level.
Feb 7, 2016 9:58 AM

Nov 2008
May she rest in peace, I'm glad she didn't have to see the carnage and tyranny firsthand.

Feb 8, 2016 9:08 AM
Feb 2016
Rance-sama said:
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/02/06/449003/Syria-assad-mother-Anisa-died

Jeez that must suck, he hasn't seen his mother since she left Syria in 2012 because of the civil war and now she's dead.

Assad's pretty much ran out of luck. His mom's dead, his country is crumbling around him, he's basically not doing well in general. His mom dying was the cherry on top of Assad's shit sundae.

Feb 8, 2016 11:16 AM

Jan 2013
Rest well lady.

Anyway, here's to you Dr. Assad for defending your country.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.