Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 19, 2016 3:14 PM

Jun 2015
Sweet !! but the opening is really no sense for not adding her in the main story
Oct 17, 2016 2:55 PM

Feb 2013
What a weird ending,lol.
Did she go to the guy expecting him to forgive her?
But seeing his boner I guess he forgave her, happy ending.
May 9, 2017 4:11 PM

May 2017
Someone before mentioned that why the guy didn't save her in the end and run away. Well aside the guy being a massive whimp!!! -anger controls- Even if he man up and grew some balls and managed to save his sister Rink and love yukikaze, it is already too late.
Both girls are already broken and would not go back to normal... they became sex addicts and nothing will satisfy them again so they will go back and find another devil to fuck them senseless and will never be able to truly love again.
The only mercy left for those guys is death... I would put them out of their misery after blowing up the brothel joint.
So, no matter what he did, yukikaze would continue being a whore and sex slave.
This series got me angry, so much anger that i have no output to relieve!
At least there was Justice with Asagi, and she still stood tall and didn't became a slave to her desires (or so far I know)...
But yukikaze, rink and yukikaze's mom? They easily broke down on the first few days! Rinko on her very first episode, even before she was set on the machine, was already tamed and broken down! yukikaze was the last but she just submit at the end and then began mocking her love interest!
For kami's sake! they are super powerful ninjas that could just kill them all and now they are just whores. Yukikaze's mother was supposed to be strong and now she is just a pet!
But what pisses me the most is that there was no justice....
I really hate netorare, this caught me by surprise at the end... opened old wounds... this H-anime made me cry in anger and hatred.

This series got me angry, so much anger that i have no output to relieve!
At least there was Justice with Asagi, and she still stood tall and didn't became a slave to her desires (or so far I know)...
But yukikaze, rinko and yukikaze's mom? They easily broke down on the first few days! Rinko on her very first episode, even before she was set on the machine, was already tamed and broken down! yukikaze was the last but she just submit at the end and then began mocking her love interest!
For kami's sake! they are super powerful ninjas that could just kill them all and now they are just whores. Yukikaze's mother was supposed to be strong and now she is just a pet!
But what pisses me the most is that there was no justice....
I really hate netorare like this, this caught me by surprise at the end... opened old wounds... this H-anime made angry and hatred, mostly because there was no justice or salvation for these girls.
I hate it when scumbag villains wins.

I came to see this series because of taimanin asagi and mostly because I liked yukikaze's design to find this bullshit.
ThatRandomDudeMay 15, 2017 7:41 AM
Aug 5, 2017 1:02 PM
Jan 2016
Lol the cuck bitch actually ran away. I lol'd so hard i had to stop fapping.
Aug 24, 2017 5:34 PM
Jun 2017
leetshoe said:
l wish they showed after the pregnancy. How did she raise her kid? Did it go to school? Was she a good mom? Did the dad pay child support? All these unanswered questions.

LOL dude.

Those are the real questions.
Answering these questions will definitely make it more realistic
Sep 5, 2017 7:53 PM

May 2015
The story in this episode was extremely hot, just a shame the animation was so bad, and would love another episode with pregnant yukikaze getting gangbanged and the MC hikkimori jerking off to it in his room.
Dec 30, 2017 6:19 AM

Sep 2012
NashDesu said:
Screw NTR!!! And this guy ... really? Why he ran away instead of rescuing her?

Anyway, what the actually f*ck do people like about NTR-plots?
Remember guys: You'll like NTR until you get NTRed!

well i only looked the ending to see how bad it is (sins he still stand there & looked) lol
didn't watch hole thing cause i hate NTR'S

at that point there was no saving her, he kills the due & she finds new guy to FK cause he already turned her in to Nympho in a way once u kill the Antagonist she will FK with any1 i means sh becomes real Nympho, but yea even i would have liked to see him killing that dude

GodKnight said:
I really don't understand why did she come meet him at the end.
Is she want to come back to him after explain everything ?

Is she just want to tease him because the child not his and telll him that he hadn't have sex eventhough she's his girlfriend? (I have seen this in many ntr anime or game)?

Is she come and have sex with him out of pity end never each other again?

Can some want tell me?

i think she is so broken she actually thinks its hes child she is that FKED up lol

Vi-h said:
NashDesu said:
Screw NTR!!! And this guy ... really? Why he ran away instead of rescuing her?

Anyway, what the actually f*ck do people like about NTR-plots?
Remember guys: You'll like NTR until you get NTRed!

+1
I lost counts on how many times I've said things like this... but not only about NTR... in my case about Rape, Gangbang, Blackmail, Orcs (monsters) and Old men as well.
Glad I found another person with the same thoughts, at least about NTR =)

-------

Well... there is 0/10..? No? =( It's a shame...
Then I really can't help but give this much? =/
So... take here my 1/10 and until never more! Bye bye!

if they enjoy NTR's after being NTR'D they are big M'S! :D

i haven't been NTR'D & seeing a NTR that can give NTR feeling i hate them (worst i have seen was Otome Dori) not like last order (M Ogui: Last Order) with two woman NTR'ing guy front of hes GF & it was kind of revenge cause they tired to rip off the 2 woman, last order did not give NTR feeling at all for some reason

when it comes to recusing her she was beyond help at that point, kill the bad guy & she starts to screw with awry guy who's willing to FK her, but still it would have been better then doing nothing
Sugram22Dec 31, 2017 6:18 AM
Dec 2, 2018 7:45 AM

Dec 2008
This was some grimey shite. After all that, the sister is gone and the main chick turned to tricks with gusto. The ending will forever by etched into my memory as a new low for the stereotypical japanese beta male type. >,;,< Still, not a bad show. 6/10
May 31, 2020 9:01 AM
Mar 2019
They should make a true romance Alternative version
Jun 21, 2020 11:01 AM

Mar 2010
The dude just gave too many shits, fuck that bitch and move on, there is more fish in the sea.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 10, 2020 4:45 AM
Nov 2017
Rasco said:
The dude just gave too many shits, fuck that bitch and move on, there is more fish in the sea.

The Mc even tried to make himself feel better in a dream and yuki said your dick will feel just as good as yazaki but as u know it wouldn’t so I guess maybe at the end he could’ve snatched her into the room had his way with her then took a gun and blew both of them away together bc he’s mind broken as well. Also I have seen other ntr where the girl is able to go back to there love but just can’t get off so they sneak off to get screwed and then come back like it’s nothing and will eventually pretend it was his kid. Like otome dori with the female Mc and his sister. Also netorare fighter where it’s not that the Mc can’t satisfy her size wise it’s that she is used to be gangbanged for hours so he has to let others be with her to be happy. I would never be ok with that btw lol
Jun 24, 2021 12:24 AM
Jun 2021
Lo único bueno fue ver a la tetona de Shiranui, en especial cuando enfocan su coño estupido abierto y penetrada por el enorme y jugoso pene, el cual disfruta mientras sus tetas se mueven por todas partes, y lo mejor es cuando es eyaculada en su coño.
Jul 10, 2021 5:23 PM

May 2021
That ending...lol
These last two episodes were better than the first one at least
Jul 21, 2021 6:53 PM
May 2021
I don't know why yukikaze was saying "Yazaki has a fantastic dick that makes my pussy feel good every time he sticks it in.", "He has a dick of the gods.", "It will be an unforgettable scar in your memory tatsuro.", "Give me your semen, Give me all your semen. Shoot it and fill my womb. Let it all go and fill me up. Impregnate me! Yazaki, I want to have your son!".

What the hell, Yukikaze wants yazaki's son to gave birth. it makes me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z74v3q-kIk (please skip to 0:12)
Dec 15, 2021 9:51 PM
Dec 2021
Man, I so loathe NTR. Stumbled on this by accident unaware of what it is, and seriously regretting it. Once I started to figure it out I skimmed fast in hopes it'd turn out better, but of course not. Especially since it gets so close to what I'd love to see. Just once I'd like to see the girl return to the boy or the boy take the girl even by force. Like maybe he finds her made a slave/prostitute, she says and does all sorts of horrible things, maybe even has sex in front of him, and he runs out. She's a little disappointed, as while she has become addicted, she hasn't really forgotten and some of what she said and did was to drive him away and give him "closure". Then a week later she's told that she's been purchased. She walks out to meet her new master, only to find it's him. He tells him he worked hard to find her and he's not letting her go again, no matter how "broken" she may be. He swears he's never letting her leave his side again and he's going to do anything he can to get that genuine smile she used to have back; since his back's turned, he doesn't see the faintest bit of a gentle smile on her face. Naturally it's a hard road with him having to work like crazy to satisfy her, but he'd rather die trying to satisfy her than leave. Sure it's sappy, but if I saw something like that I'd hold it in infinitely higher regard than this nonsense.

Same goes for any kind of NTR. If a girl's blackmailed, I want to see the boy OR girl defeat the blackmailer. If a girl's been tricked, I want the truth to come out and her to abandon the bastard. If she's made an addict, I want the guy to make her desire him even more, whether through the heart or the body. But no, netori-gaeshi is almost impossible to find.
Sep 24, 2022 12:16 AM

Apr 2018
I just burst out laughing the moment I saw the handjob-shaped clouds. Gotta love hentai, lmao.
Jan 6, 7:37 AM
Mar 2017
This was fine. Once again so many fail to understand who is in deepest crap. Sure, it's tough for the bf finding out that his gf turned into a prositute slave that is pregnant BUT
the guy can actually move on and eventually he will. Her? if you ask ANY man what the worst characteristics of a woman is, cheater, hoe and single mom comes right UP at the top.
Her future is OVER and I laugh at her in the end. She will be pumped and dumped until she has no use anymore and will be a trash woman that will end up used up and alone.
Perfect...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimanin Yukikaze Episode 1 Discussion

Taoholic - Nov 30, 2013

21 by User-san »»
Feb 1, 2023 3:48 AM

Poll: » Taimanin Yukikaze Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 26, 2015

19 by Rasco »»
Jun 20, 2020 6:44 PM

» Episode 3 Preview Shot

FlankerX - Dec 25, 2015

9 by Roy_Focker »»
Jan 24, 2016 8:33 PM

» Where the heck is episode 2?

Zulof - Jan 26, 2015

28 by LightningLion »»
Dec 26, 2015 6:40 PM

» Stoked to See this Hentai on 11/29

elkensteyin - Oct 24, 2013

3 by elkensteyin »»
Dec 1, 2013 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.