Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 26, 2016 2:02 AM

Sep 2008
Maledict said:
Okay, but why was this little contest initiated in the first place, other than to give Krulcifer exposition and as a plot device for the pretend-dating?

Seeing as how she's currently the best girl, though, I won't complain. Also, my god is Lisha clueless, and I can't believe she's getting almost as much screentime as the (supposedly) current girl's own arc. Is it supposed to be like that?

3.5/5

No. They cut Krulcifer time to give it to Lisha so it's clear that they forcefully push her as main girl.

All cut's - from other forum
SacredusJan 26, 2016 2:09 AM
Jan 26, 2016 3:16 AM

Sep 2014
That opening scene made me think this was Shomin Sample meets Zero no Tsukaima.

Hold up. She was about to object and say that she was actually his boyfriend. I don't recall her stating that she liked him and wanted to date him.
Fredo_pJan 26, 2016 3:48 AM
Jan 26, 2016 3:57 AM
Oct 2014
Fredo_p said:

Hold up. She was about to object and say that she was actually his boyfriend. I don't recall her stating that she liked him and wanted to date him.

Typicai tsundere mate.And the anime ain't that long for a confession from her.And if she had some brains,she wouldn't had said anything.
Jan 26, 2016 4:12 AM

Apr 2011
Lisha is so funny and her reactions are cute.
Jan 26, 2016 4:25 AM

Jan 2015
Ayy Blue haired girl requesting Lux to be her boyfriend
If it was me though, I'd just run up to Phi-chan and say "fokkin take this red paper mate and do whatever you want with me" gotta love dem oppai :3
and mind it, blonde girl has already held hands with Lux, that's next level shit right there holy fuck can't believe this. (she's cute tho)
Halzade or whatever the fuck it was, he's a fucker, there will always be this kind of character in nobles won't there?
Overall not a bad episode
PHI-CHAN NEEDS MORE SCREEN TIME!!
Jan 26, 2016 7:33 AM

Jun 2014
Best arc turned out to be 'So bad it's good'

Sad Krulcifer not enough screen time
Sad two separate events are merged
Sad Krulcifer teasing gone
Sad more of Lux's badass moment 3vs1 gone
Sad
Sad
Sad

Remake this adaptation pls
Jan 26, 2016 7:48 AM

Aug 2014
Sacredus said:
No. They cut Krulcifer time to give it to Lisha so it's clear that they forcefully push her as main girl.

All cut's - from other forum

So another unfaithful adaptation then, great. Thanks for that, probably going to at least look over the LN after this is done.

Sacredus said:
...makes krul-san look like she's completely uninterested in bell which wasn't the case.

Lol, I assume you meant Lux.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 26, 2016 9:17 AM

Sep 2015
Wow talk about tsundere...

Am I the only one who thinks Lux is better off with a guy?
Jan 26, 2016 10:21 AM

Feb 2015
ZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZ

Man, this episode was so damn boring. I barely held on to finish it. Was kinda hoping for something more after the ending of EP.2

3/5 for me

Edit - After reading what was cut/skipped I can now understand this anime. Bummer, I was kinda looking forward to it but damn seeing it get chopped up so badly doesn't help
FallenUndeadJan 26, 2016 10:26 AM
Jan 26, 2016 10:33 AM

Apr 2014
Phi still is the best lol...CAKE!
Krulcifer's Drag Knight is damn OP...can predict the future...now that's OP as hell.
That blonde guy that want to marry Krulcifer is such a dick.
Tag battle...guys Lux won't use his black sword here...want him to destroy that guy.
Jan 26, 2016 10:58 AM

Nov 2009
It's not like I've not seen this plot before...

I swear there is like one every season at least lol.

However the harem is really good in this one, Liese and Phi are absolutely adorable. Liese in particular tickles my fancy XD
Jan 26, 2016 11:24 AM

Dec 2008
I have nothing against the blond guy so far, but I will see if he still be likable in next ep.
Jan 26, 2016 11:49 AM

Feb 2015
the title is too obvious.
it was kinda predictable to me, but i didn't expect that duel in the end.
looks like next episode will be a little bit interesting.
and that blue hair girl armor is so cool. i like it.
Jan 26, 2016 1:13 PM

Feb 2015
Better than last week but.....

MC voice still bugs me (fecking awful)

The story this week is literally cut and paste from other action harem shows.

Oh and the OP is laughably bad
Jan 26, 2016 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
what kind of a stupid game is sthat jeez man phi's sister is such a troll lol
Jan 26, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 2016
I think ending is better than the opening.. Much better!
Onei
Jan 26, 2016 9:15 PM

Jun 2013
Still enjoying this,but this episode was incredibly average and generic.
Jan 27, 2016 2:48 AM

Oct 2015
... What do I even say.
This episode was kinda funny with all the teasing towards Lux but nothing really interesting happened, I feel like a ton of stuff might of been cut from the novel because apparently 2 weeks had passed since the events of the last episode.
I'm probably just gonna drop this within the next episode or two, I've seen all of this kinda stuff before.

Only thing I like would be Krulcifer. To bad they emphasise Lisha more.
Jan 27, 2016 6:54 AM

Oct 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That got awkward especially the part where Lux was stuck in a room where the girls were changing and then caught by Krulcifer BUT she doesn't tell the others.

I smell jealousy this episode as well when Krulcifer got close to Lux...

The whole engagement thing and pretending is pretty generic although in a way, I think Lux and Krulcifer has somewhat of an amusing chemistry. Oh yeah, Lisha and Phi just HAD to spy on them...

testamentKAISER said:
That New antagonistic guy's duel challenge to mc... I did not expect that... What a twist.
XD

Nice episode. Lisha scenes were pretty funny.
Observer98 said:
Brick_ said:
Can a show be so bad that it is good? That's how I feel this show is...
Bland plotline, characters that are underdeveloped, poor voice acting (that laugh at the end), those random scenes with lux in the girls changing room, not to mention that random "I will have lux for a week game" and he went with it because? ......yet somehow I want to keep watching. It weird that something I feel is bad is watchable and even enjoyable at times. Not sure where the show is going, guess I'll find out later 3/5

I know the feels bro. No matter how many times this show abuses me with how cliche it is I keep coming back for more. Help is severely needed.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jan 27, 2016 7:15 AM

Nov 2011
Since even knowing this, I started this anime series, now I can not complain too much, of what I already knew would happen, a carousel of cliché that pervades the entire narrative is today, for those who love the genre may be a boon, but in truth I tell you that I have a little bored, drawings and animations sufficient.
Jan 27, 2016 11:00 PM

Sep 2012
Figured this would turn into a IS 2.0. I haven't read the novels but I'm tempted to now after reading all the comments.
Still enjoying this as all the girls are cute in their own way and mc is an OP fucker that's hiding the fact and not the boring underdog or useless normal human that stands around and does nothing.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Jan 28, 2016 11:04 AM

Dec 2011
Lisha is so innocent Lol. >.<
Now I can't wait for the pair duel. >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2016 2:51 PM
Dec 2013
You know what? Reading and visualizing that bastard touching best girl Krulcifer is one thing, but watching it is waaaaay more annoying.

Anyway, at this rate, I will have to put the anime on hold....
Jan 29, 2016 4:21 PM

Nov 2013
I don't want this to suck cause I really like the LN, but the anime is kinda taking the IS route and for some reason they're just being to pushy with Lisha and her feelings, she's not that obvious in the LN and has more of a tsundere act, also they're cutting way too much stuff.

3/5 so far.
Jan 30, 2016 10:27 AM
May 2015
Idc if this show is generic. I still like it.
Jan 30, 2016 4:21 PM

Feb 2013
This guy sure knows how to run from the ladies. Now I wonder which machine he will use for this battle... we can't have that secret getting out now can we?
Jan 30, 2016 8:55 PM

Oct 2008
Krulcifer decided to stay silent just to save Lux from being deemed as a peeper!
damn sure that future husband to be of Krulcifer would be pulverized by that weakest undefeated Lux!
3/5.

Feb 1, 2016 10:44 AM

Sep 2014
Reverberate__ said:
I expected they would continue from where they left off last time. And looks like we got to see Krulcifer's ''fiancé''. Obviously a shitface, lol. Hopefully he'll get it next week.

Pretty much this.
Confusing, but enjoyable episode.
Feb 7, 2016 1:27 PM

Dec 2012
It was a funny episode, the best so far. The prince have such a lot of luck. Lise was so confident when she said that she already hold his hand ^-^
Feb 8, 2016 11:09 AM

Dec 2012
Another boring episode. Zzzzz
Feb 9, 2016 2:24 PM

Sep 2014
I actually enjoyed this episode, up until fodder old empire people just somehow managed to teleport into the area where the MC and blue haired girl was. It started off fun. I was enjoying the "fake" boyfriend idea. Old empire fodder and blonde douche bag fodder who is only there to show off the MC ruined the episode.
Feb 10, 2016 1:25 PM

Apr 2015
The girl with the blue hair is pretty cute even though she's cold.

Decent ep
Feb 10, 2016 11:24 PM

Dec 2012
FAPnir ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Feb 12, 2016 10:25 AM

Feb 2012
Really corny so far. I don't see this amounting to anything more than it is. Good time-killer for an ecchi/harem fan, but not worth a second glance if you aren't.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Feb 18, 2016 4:02 AM

May 2012
Dropped. It's too generic and i already now the anime is cutting things from the LN. Also, i can't wrap my head around the fact that the MC is voiced by i girl...

I know there are tons of characters like that (Luffy from One Piece for example), but i don't know why this one bothers me a lot. Maybe because it's too obvious it's a girl voicing or maybe because it's a harem anime and it feel too strange.

I can't like the MC because of that (because he is lame as well).

Better drop the anime and don't waste my time.
KaeUBWFeb 19, 2016 3:26 PM
I despise woke people.
Apr 30, 2016 5:02 PM

Jan 2016
They got my hopes up for this episode, after seeing the last one I thought this one would be more about the last fight and if they find out about his secret, but NOOO we got a damn party and a bloody dêto ,but I loved this episode and Diddily Lisha is really something im dying of by the jealousy (and dont know anything about relationship xD) , but still the voice actor dose it sooo damn incredible. ^^

exited for the upcoming fight tho ;P
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Aug 1, 2016 9:24 AM
Jul 2016
Barion-Zara said:
I like the girls but man was this so damn cliche lol

-Arranged husband
-Makes MC her bf as an excuse for maid/butler from family
-the "fiance" is a stuck up arrogant noble
-Challenges MC to a duel
I can see the ending lol

You left the part where the fiancé have a shitface lol
Sep 9, 2016 7:03 PM

Aug 2013
The typical family marriage thing again huh.
Oh well I'm watching this for Krulcifer, and some fight scenes.
Feb 5, 2018 7:34 AM

Sep 2012
i would say no THX duels are stupid & duels are for loosers who cant get the girl any other way but to force her by defeating the guy she likes or the girl herself, if u can even manage that, so wanting to duel me just shows how pathetic u are, what a looser u are

Fredo_p said:

she needs him to get out of the arrange marriage, but ofc she isn't just using him, she wouldn't ask him to be pretend BF if she didn't like him, she did it cause shes hoping that he will start to like her to, so she has 2 reasons

& Lisesharte doesn't have to state that she likes him to like him, that just means she is not ready to admit her feelings & also few others like him to & they haven't stated that they like him yet but its obvious, also she is typical tsunderer & to that type its even harder to admit their true feelings

seems u have still a lot to learn about anime's & about emotions

Axelucard said:
what kind of a stupid game is sthat jeez man phi's sister is such a troll lol

that's why i like her, trolls in anime always make things more interesting lol

when i so that red paper & she explained that stuff i was like: thing are gonna go crazy new & they did lol
Sugram22Feb 5, 2018 7:55 AM
Sep 27, 2018 12:15 PM

Apr 2013
Guess I can put a check on the trope "Every man except the MC is an asshole" as well... yep this is a standard harem show, there's nothing else to see here.
Apr 28, 2020 6:17 PM

Feb 2018
Nice drill, lol...
May 30, 2022 2:27 PM

Aug 2014
it is getting better and I keep likig that ED by nano.ripe more and more
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 12, 2022 1:58 PM

Jun 2015
Within about 10 mins off rewatching the first eps I realised Id watched this show before. But HiDive keeps throwing up classics in my recommended to watch and I just cant help myself. Would be great if we could reroll the clock back 10 years and got fun and good redemption/find yourself stories like these.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 9, 2023 11:02 PM

Dec 2022
Kind of disappointed we didn't get a conversation after discovering he was the black knight.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

114 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 15, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2016

49 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 24, 2023 9:09 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2016

59 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

66 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

59 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.