Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2016 4:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, the Literature Club. I think it's off to an awkward start already by the looks of it.

Natsuo feeling all conscious after walking into the bathroom L
Jan 6, 2016 6:04 AM
Nov 2015
Finally

Yeah this is exciting...
Might be there some future problem to ace of literature Club...
They're in the same wavelength that Megane-kun
Jan 6, 2016 6:10 AM

Dec 2014
Hehe,

Ok, i have a very important question...
Jan 6, 2016 6:51 AM

Feb 2012
^He doesn't look like Sakamoto in my opinion. Also, fuck that guy. I don't wanna read whatever drama happens because of him.

I don't know why Natsuo is blaming himself when Rui should have locked the door.
Jan 6, 2016 8:56 AM
Feb 2015
at first page that was Natsuo ? i thought is go to time skip and that new man look evil
Jan 6, 2016 10:19 AM

Jul 2012
Well here comes the next drama. Don't really like it cause the pace in GE was slow and here it seems even slower. Hope for some romance development in at least 10-20 chapters.
Jan 6, 2016 2:46 PM

Apr 2011
[spoiler][spoiler]

Woah...I thought we got a sudden time skip...

Anyway that glasses dude..EVIL.
And the girl seems to be the girl that Natsuo helped on new year?

Oh.. My Rui SS is sailing smoothly and Momo SS well still no progress.
Jan 6, 2016 6:52 PM
Jan 2014
The first pages... Are there a prediction of the ending? Maybe yes but the ring didn't look the one Hina gave to Natsuo, so maybe is just a married guy old writer who will appear in next arcs.

It just bothered me that those first few pages are pratically out of the story here.
Jan 6, 2016 8:39 PM

Dec 2014
hellogarry said:

Woah...I thought we got a sudden time skip...

Anyway that glasses dude..EVIL.
And the girl seems to be the girl that Natsuo helped on new year?

Oh.. My Rui SS is sailing smoothly and Momo SS well still no progress.

I think "evil glass dude" did that after learning the news from Momo, maybe he like the book but destroyed it because of mc... Disillusioned maybe or something else....

I checked the raws and Hina has a new look... She looks much hotter than before. :3
Jan 7, 2016 4:52 PM

Apr 2013
The guy with the glasses reeks of haterade.
Jan 10, 2016 9:41 PM

Feb 2009
Zooincle said:
The first pages... Are there a prediction of the ending? Maybe yes but the ring didn't look the one Hina gave to Natsuo, so maybe is just a married guy old writer who will appear in next arcs.

It just bothered me that those first few pages are pratically out of the story here.

The first pages had me like, "Kids, this is the story of how I met your mother..." papapapaa parara parara parararararaaaa~lol
Feb 9, 2016 10:52 AM
Nov 2015
Disaresta_06 said:
Zooincle said:

The first pages had me like, "Kids, this is the story of how I met your mother..." papapapaa parara parara parararararaaaa~lol

LOL I miss that show. You make me want to rewatch it. The man talking is definitely future Natsuo. Apparently he's married (good for him). I believe Tsutaya is the cool bearded friend of Kiriya-sensei. So, Natsuo becomes a novelist after all. He even gets some kind of nomination. Looking forward to a good ending (I hope it'll be a good ending).

Anyway, I really like Miu. She's so cute. I don't know what to say about Rui's development. She's very cute, but she's still in the same position with Hina (they're Natsuo's sisters). I mean, come on, even if they're just his step-sisters, I still can't support any of them. Just pick Momo or steal Miu from Kiriya-sensei already.

I don't know about the new guys. I hope they're not there to rape any of the girls like that Al guy. The glasses one already being a douche by burning his senpai's novel.
Aug 28, 2016 2:30 PM

Dec 2015
I knew it! That stupid megane is trouble!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 2, 2019 12:15 PM

Dec 2014
well the guy ... has no faithfulness for sure or is it just me
May 31, 2019 11:13 AM

Oct 2012
Nice hint at his adult life at the beginning.. I know everything's pretty open by now but I think we pretty much guess even now who his wife in the future will be if he is about to write the story about her and this manga is this story (but... Momo's doll in his room! red herring maybe? :_D)

Anyway, don't like the new characters too much, although the girl seems to join the harem soon I guess (now that we are -1 in our harem since Hina left). And as for the black haired consevative guy... did he also post his text to the competition but didn't win? Seems like rival trope but I already know those are always being expanded upon in this manga so it would be probably more than just that.

Also, it seems like he's being more and more conscious about Rui (who is now pretty cute with that long hair). Any possibility Natsuo would get NTR'd from her as means to deepen his love with Rui perhaps? And it was also quite interesting how Alex catched Miyu on the stage, they would probably be an interesting pair in the future.
Dec 17, 2019 7:44 PM

Feb 2019
Was that a peek into the distant future? Is that Natsuo?
Apr 27, 2020 9:21 PM

Feb 2018
Momo is so cute...
May 29, 2021 12:11 AM

May 2020
Ruirui again she is always cute. Need more Ruirui. Megane guy is just who he is, seems jealous to Natsuo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.