Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 27, 2015 4:19 AM
Mar 2015
ArchimeM said:
When's my man Havia going to get lucky too :'(.

I would like that was Havia :(
Dec 27, 2015 5:30 AM

May 2015
fuck qwenthur, i'm want "it" too you're lucky bastard!!

b'coz it, now frolaytia seems have rom feeling for qwenthur
HiirodaDec 27, 2015 5:33 AM
Dec 27, 2015 6:54 AM

Dec 2014
I maybe shipping Qwenthur and Hime at the start, but now I'm gonna support

Qwenthur x Frolaytia
<3

XD
Dec 27, 2015 10:04 AM

Mar 2012
Laionidas said:
ichii_1 said:
A gen 1 ripping through a gen 2 like butter :(
fatalystic said:
I'm pretty sure her laser went right through the enemy Object after successfully melting a gaping hole in it and blew through the next mountain.

Probably. Still doesn't make much sense to me. Also they keep referring to Baby Magnum's main guns as coil guns,.. they're clearly not coil/Gauss guns, as they're obviously some kind of direct energy weapon. The same applies to the auxiliary guns, on any Object, being referred to as rail guns. Those could at least be rail guns, but judging by their appearance, it is still not likely. It all seems even more ridiculous after the last arc, which showed us an actual rail gun.

Reload said:
You'd get shot m8, with hollow-point bullets that needlessly enlarge the wound.

Forget about "needless". What's really needless is the barrel rifling on Baby Magnum's main guns (see above mentioned point).

I'm pretty sure the Baby Magnum's main guns are low stability plasma cannons, not coilguns.
Dec 27, 2015 4:59 PM

Jan 2011
PogChamp normally not a fan of the ecchi in this but i have to give Qwenthur props for the guts to do that.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) doujin approved
Dec 27, 2015 5:49 PM
Feb 2011
Superb Episode! and a wonderful series! i am very surprised by this. I had initially watched a few of these episodes and filed them, saying hmm nice animation and clean bright colour scheme and art.... frankly had not remembered it was by J.C. just too much going on in my work right now...

well this episode woke me up, i went back and just rewatched it all, superb and frankly a real genre setter. We have not had a military oriented series like this before that is so successful and so well done in all ways. There are others of course but none have the impact that this sharp strong main cast is delivering. They do not ignore everyone else but we have it clearly set out that the story is about this small group of people. they are believable in every way, even tho we don't start out with a lot of detail about the.

the relationships are also believable and endorsable too. Espeically the new "romance" just revealed by Qwenthur showing that he is a very real man in every way. I hope and pray that the Princess gets shelved and the Major takes the prime romance spot. she is a far far more interesting character and I love her a lot. but i suspect knowing anime and Japanese love of bizare and pointless wrong matches basically fails in harem situations that that wont happen. I just really hope they give us more goo Fan service to make up for that inevitable disappointment.

It is interesting how Strike Witches revived the military genre, Girlz and Panzer also researched and supported by the same military expert then brought it more to the fore, and now we have this series to give us exciting, edge of the seat thrills, and a fine story as well. This will be along with Gate my main series for the rest of the Winter, thank the Gods they are doing a full Coeur with this, we have suffered from so many short series for so long.

Great work by both Studios, now i have to research and find out who is doing what for this, and how many dramas, dropped balls, and behind the scenes intrigue has accompanied this really superb series on the way to its release episode by episode. Well done and i can't wait for next week.
Dec 27, 2015 9:04 PM
Nov 2010
Welp. I was slightly amused, aroused and laughing at the same time. So confused <3
Dec 28, 2015 2:35 AM

Dec 2012
Qwenthur is a master to resolved problems. An entertaining episode as usual
Dec 28, 2015 4:40 PM

Sep 2012
Lmfao, going straight for them nips.

Honestly, I didn't think that dude would give up so quickly. I assumed he woulda threatened Qwenthur or something. Guess that just shows how shallow the noble men are.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Dec 30, 2015 7:02 PM
May 2013
SHIP!!

Frolaytia x Qwenthur
Dec 31, 2015 12:46 PM
Nov 2013
I feel so, so, so bad for my bro Havia right now. I never thought Qwenthur was gonna grab her oppai's.

Still shipping Qwenthur x Baby and Havia x Major, but I think it's gonna become a kind of a harem shit in favor of Qwenthur. Frolaytia didn't even seem to care that Havia couldn't be found after the explosions...

Really disappointing to see my man Havia watch from the sidelines.

Hope he still has a chance though as I really like that guy more than Qwenthur.
Jan 2, 2016 5:55 PM

Feb 2013
That was a nice shot through the mountain.

Don't tell Milinda about that last scene...
Jan 2, 2016 6:05 PM

Oct 2008
What a brilliant move there by Qwenthur! He got to grope those massive jugs of Frolaytia! But in return he got a step on the face by her! (but that's not NRT right? hahah) (also I wanna know what would be the reaction of Hime if she knew what happend to those two)
Railgun Object got wrecked, we didn't even seen it firing the main gun!
Surprised that Qwenthur also know how to use a gun and a fast reloader too.
We still don't know the object who is capable of firing mach 25 artillery!
5/5.
matias067Jan 2, 2016 6:08 PM

Jan 3, 2016 7:25 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Qwenther's one lucky bastard to be able to fondle breasts like those. Totally shipping Frolaytia x Qwenthur.

5/5
Jan 10, 2016 12:05 PM

Jul 2009
Wow I really liked this arc :O Havia managed to hold his own against the other Legitimate Kingdom soldiers and dang, Qwenthur tricking Frolaytia like that ... then using morse to get Baby Magnum to shoot THROUGH THE MOUNTAIN LOL XD Though it DID seem like he had a seemingly infinite amount of bullets ... or at least, more than he should've by what he pulled out of his pockets :P Frolaytia confirmed best character though, ripped clothing and then Qwenthur having no shame and feeling her up ... oh man, Havia's gonna be jealous XD I am totally jumping on that ship too ... I mean older commanding officer, what's not to like?! ;P
Hope the next arc is as good as this one!
Jan 20, 2016 9:41 PM

Dec 2012
Holy shit! Qwenthur is a boss! He was slaying that nipple!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 22, 2016 11:18 AM

Nov 2015
I can't take seriously this anime with all the fanservice nonsense.
Feb 3, 2016 1:01 AM

Feb 2010
More lace of logic. I don't understand how prince not so charming moved up from third to first place after getting his Object scrapped right off the bat. All he seemed to do was make it back alive. His defeat even caused more trouble for the troops actually assigned to this mission.

Also it sounded like he wanted Frolaytia to take a virginity test. I know of no test that could actuality test if a woman has had sex or not. The best they could do is test for STDs. She has likely lost her hymen already due to all the physical activities she goes through in the military. Even in this episode she got banged around a bit. Also even still having a hymen doesn't prove anything as they don't always break during sex.

And how many bullets are there in that little hand gun? It seemed like Qwenthur fired dozens of rounds without reloading.
May 7, 2016 5:01 AM

Jun 2011
This is the type of writing that I don't really like, it makes me cringe. Basically this is how it went,
> Fro is bound by her blood/lineage
> Author makes her exaggerate about her situation so that people (Qwen?) would pity her
> Something bad happens to her out of her control later (note that she's a capable woman, but somehow she can't do anything by her own here, even though she has been doing everything on her own up until this point)
> Qwen happens to be there
> Qwen can't take it no more
> Qwen do something ridiculous to save her (turns out to be a messiah capable of anything here, that's the setting)
> She is mad but is grateful of him
> (possible) she grows a crush on him

I've seen this kind of scenario happens in many different anime that I feel like it's becoming a cliche of its own.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 15, 2016 1:41 PM

May 2012
Decent episode, up to the next one!
Jul 29, 2016 11:04 AM

Mar 2012
I wonder why the writers went with Qwenthur for Frolaytia to tell about her noble life. To me it would have made more sense and more plot effectiveness to have had Havia be told about it considering he is nobility and he knew already she was a noble...unless of course this show has no real plot...which tbh it's looking more and more like there really is not an overarching plot....

Also, did this seriously just become a mini harem...like for real? /sigh
Venom900Jul 29, 2016 11:12 AM

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Dec 5, 2016 4:15 AM

Mar 2015
No, Qwen x Milinda is absolute. This is going to be triangle.

That pinching nipple is impossible since she wears bra. I also predicted Qwen would interfere with her marriage.

Overall, this is the best episode for now and best ending of 1st cour. Raised Overall score from 7/10 to 8/10.

ED Animation: Milinda/5

4.5/5
Oct 23, 2017 9:06 PM
Mar 2017
Is this the beginning of a great HAREM ?? :v

The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jun 30, 2019 7:47 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Qwenthur is seriously rather aggressive dense harem fuck... ... I mean obviously princess is into him.. and I kinda would hope that by the end of the story princess is together with Qwenthur whilst I hope Frolaytia will also get loving husband by end of this...

Those damn rapist Aristocrats are pissing me off.
Sep 10, 2019 1:39 PM

Apr 2013
Qwenthur, you lucky son of a gun. That stomping could've been sexier though.
Jul 3, 2023 2:19 PM

Nov 2010
I have many issues with the plot and about the Objects being the ultimate game-changing weapon, but at least the action and fanservice are very entertaining!

I got so aroused when Qwenthur went and grabbed Frolaytia's boobies and even pinched her nipples. I would've done the same thing, and I wouldn't have minded being "punished" by her. She is a top-tier waifu, and her presence keeps the show entertaining!

21:35 Embarrassed Frolaytia is so beautiful! I wanna screw her in all of her holes so badly!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.