Forum Settings
Forums

Trump installed a monument making up a Civil War battle that did not hapen

New
Nov 24, 2015 12:52 PM

Mar 2008
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/25/us/politics/in-renovation-of-golf-club-donald-trump-also-dressed-up-history.html?_r=0

He also cut down lots of trees just for a stupid golf course. He loves destroying land for golf. Rich people shit.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Nov 25, 2015 8:31 PM

Sep 2015
He's paying for it.
Nov 25, 2015 8:32 PM

Nov 2008
While it is his right to make the golf course, making up history is unacceptable.

Nov 25, 2015 8:37 PM

Sep 2015
Hoppy said:
While it is his right to make the golf course, making up history is unacceptable.

Sure it is. Its been done for ages.

"History is written by the victors"... I believe is the saying.
Nov 25, 2015 8:53 PM

Nov 2008
Hannibal_Lecter said:
Hoppy said:

Yes, but it may give him a bad first impression as a presidential candidate. He has to be a tad bit careful when you're running for office.

Nov 25, 2015 8:54 PM

Sep 2009
I'm honestly surprised he was even accepted as a republican candidate in the first place, given his reputation.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Nov 25, 2015 9:20 PM

Mar 2008
The reason I posted this was to demonstrate one way he is either a liar or doesnt look into facts. He likely used the monument as a way to draw attention to the gulf course. If he would lie or be wrong about something like that who knows what else he could be wrong on.
Nov 25, 2015 9:22 PM

Jan 2013
Hoppy said:
Hannibal_Lecter said:

Yes, but it may give him a bad first impression as a presidential candidate. He has to be a tad bit careful when you're running for office.

I fail to see how, at least he's being honest with his bullshit. 99% of the other people in office in the US seem to be as equally batshit insane, just they lie about it.
Nov 25, 2015 9:27 PM

Apr 2014
You're all bigots against those who believe in making up history.
Nov 25, 2015 9:35 PM

Feb 2015
That's fucking nothing.

Here's some real history re-writing in action.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Nov 25, 2015 9:46 PM

Sep 2015
Caelidesu said:
That's fucking nothing.

A holocaust denier... classy.

Look due to ww2 and Nazi aggression.

Holocaust 6 mil. (rough estimated number).

Plus all the other people that got killed on all sides. Soldiers and civilians. 20 million seems pretty accurate.

In any case, Hitler got more Germans killed than any other group of people.
Nov 25, 2015 10:37 PM

Mar 2008
^
I dont think hes holocaust denying but saying the numbers are exaggerated on how many jews were killed.
Nov 26, 2015 1:57 AM

Feb 2015
traed said:
^
I dont think hes holocaust denying but saying the numbers are exaggerated on how many jews were killed.

Thank you. That's exactly right. The wording on the article is very sly.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Nov 26, 2015 2:58 AM

May 2015
Hope he becomes president.
Nov 26, 2015 3:01 AM

Mar 2014
Memeald Trump
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 26, 2015 9:52 AM

Oct 2014
VelikiyZmey said:
Caelidesu said:
That's fucking nothing.

Plus all the other people that got killed on all sides. Soldiers and civilians. 20 million seems pretty accurate.

And until today Germany still pays "compensations" for those actions of people who are mostly all dead already. And even immigrants who had nothing to do with all (or even worse, were victims or at least children/family of victims themselves) get involved into that. They should seriously drop that by now.

So the question if it wasn't perhaps really exaggerated is kind of important here.
Nov 26, 2015 10:35 AM

Aug 2011
He's an idiot, what else would you expect from one in the 1st place?
死ねカス国に帰れ
Nov 26, 2015 10:48 AM

Nov 2011
Hoppy said:
Hannibal_Lecter said:

lol he doesn't give two cents if he becomes president or not. he's already very rich.
he's just running for president "for the lulz"
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Dec 6, 2015 3:12 PM

Jan 2015
Ross Perot Inspired Comedy Show
Dec 6, 2015 3:23 PM

Jan 2012
Must be nice to be rich , u can do whatever you want .

Dec 6, 2015 5:02 PM

Apr 2014
shiroyume said:
He's in 1st place

Fixed that for you.
Dec 6, 2015 9:21 PM

Sep 2015
Grey-Zone said:
VelikiyZmey said:

And until today Germany still pays "compensations" for those actions of people who are mostly all dead already. And even immigrants who had nothing to do with all (or even worse, were victims or at least children/family of victims themselves) get involved into that. They should seriously drop that by now.

So the question if it wasn't perhaps really exaggerated is kind of important here.

6 Mil. is the number agreed on by the most reputable/credible historians. IDK about that article, as it is new, but If we are talking about the war in general there was more than 6 mil (not just Jews). Like I said, the Nazis ended up killing more Germans than people that were Jewish.

I agree with you that Germany shouldn't be paying endless compensations especially to people who weren't directly affected. Besides, I don't like that Germany is the only country that gets blamed for the Holocaust, when there were many more enablers that let it happen, for instance, Baltic Countries.

You know Germany isn't the only country that pays compensations. America does that too. Mainly for African Americans, Natives, and Japanese people that were unjustly put into internment camps.

In any case I'm against the philosophy behind reparations.
Dec 6, 2015 9:40 PM

Apr 2014
Money makes people think they can do anything.
Dec 7, 2015 4:28 AM

Jul 2015
"the inscription reads. "The casualties were so great that the water would turn red and thus became known as ‘The River of Blood.’ ”"

edgy
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.