Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2009 3:00 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:

Actually from your claims and marriage you are not technically since both are girls but just giving my 2 cents about this. In reality anyone can anything in their sexual orientations. Getting back on topic....Yuka has the features I like so no one will convince she is hate able.

And here I thought my sarcasm was so obvious that everybody would've caught on to it... but alas, I was wrong.
Dec 27, 2009 3:22 PM

Jul 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

Actually from your claims and marriage you are not technically since both are girls but just giving my 2 cents about this. In reality anyone can anything in their sexual orientations. Getting back on topic....Yuka has the features I like so no one will convince she is hate able.

And here I thought my sarcasm was so obvious that everybody would've caught on to it... but alas, I was wrong.

Well, it's the awesome Yuck-a's knight francis, what do you expect anyway?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 27, 2009 3:34 PM

Sep 2009
SurferDude said:
Oosran said:

Just how gay are you, man ?
Well you have used this word either as :
Metaphor for words like pathetic , crap etc which implies you mean gay ppl are pathetic {RACIAL COMMENT}
"How gay are you" {RACIAL SENTENCE!}
Either way its pure racism....have a little respect for humantiy specially when you are in a public place like MAL.

francismeunier said:
Actually girls like more homosexuals because they know they will not do anything perverted with them unless they are also bi
Where has this hypothesis proven from??
Not getting into details...

Atlast : Hate Yuka! Die already you freaky secretly wanna-be victoria's secret model
-trying to keep my post a little realted to the topic-*he he*
Dec 27, 2009 3:50 PM

Mar 2009
well...glad that's over.

2/10
Dec 27, 2009 4:43 PM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
Wasabi said:
Why he gotta be gay huh? You got something against gays? You a homophobe? Everybody who doesn't agree with you gotta be gay huh? The world must be gay then.
Probably means if you don't like Yuka's appearance then you are not straight. Personally I love Yuka so this does not concern me.

Well I'm glad SOMEONE understood my comment. Yes, I find Yuka very attractive. No, I have nothing against homosexuals OR lesbians, to each their own. I actually like yuri in anime & manga. But since when have gay people become a RACE, Linalee ? How is this pure racism ? You need to get a fucking sense of humour, guys. Can't say anything these days without getting somebody pissed. Freedom of speech much? Oh, and Yuka FTW.
SurferDudeDec 27, 2009 4:49 PM
Dec 27, 2009 5:08 PM

Sep 2007
And here I thought it was only francismeunier that missed the sarcasm.
Dec 27, 2009 5:31 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
And here I thought it was only francismeunier that missed the sarcasm.

Wasn't talking to you, bub. And by the way, have you seen Oosran's (Oscar's) profile ? It's FAAABULOUS!. My comment stands.
Dec 27, 2009 11:35 PM

Nov 2007
Hmmm... while watching whole series. The only think I did was to put hate feelings to Yuka, but after watching this ep., I kind of know why she felt the way toward Kakeru. Still hate her though. I also hate Kakeru for only thing he ever thought was to protect Yuka, total freak (sorry for Yuka fans). He even didn't explain to her what's really happen whenever she saw (freaky secret peaker) him with Kusakabe.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 28, 2009 1:40 AM

Sep 2009
SurferDude said:
But since when have gay people become a RACE, Linalee ? How is this pure racism ? You need to get a fucking sense of humour, guys. Freedom of speech much?
Oh sorry sorry let me correct my sentence...its sort of like racism.Sort of.
I actually dont know what word to use here :P
Freedom of speech doesnt mean you can offend ppl.
This is it to my useless argument.
Dec 28, 2009 7:40 AM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
SurferDude said:
But since when have gay people become a RACE, Linalee ? How is this pure racism ? You need to get a fucking sense of humour, guys. Freedom of speech much?

Freedom of speech DOES mean you can offend people. And they have the right to be offended. In my country, you can make fun of the PRESIDENT on national television without fear of consequences so I don't see why it should be any different on the internets.

And to keep it topic related, I think Yuka is cute, even if it offends other people.
Dec 28, 2009 8:53 AM

Jun 2008
SurferDude said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
SurferDude said:

Freedom of speech DOES mean you can offend people. And they have the right to be offended. In my country, you can make fun of the PRESIDENT on national television without fear of consequences so I don't see why it should be any different on the internets.

And to keep it topic related, I think Yuka is cute, even if it offends other people.
Read you constitution. That's not what it says.
Try calling a police-officer a gay bastard for starters...
I don't see why you wouldn't treat us, who don't like a certain character, with the same respect.
Dec 28, 2009 9:15 AM

Nov 2008
This episode had some unexpected things. He tried killed himself, and then there was a Christmas song, lol. I guess the ending was suppose to be like that, kinda open.
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 28, 2009 3:32 PM
May 2009
I see this as an alternate ending because that's the only way it makes sense to me. I think the series was decent but I think that about almost everything I watch, so ya.
Dec 28, 2009 3:39 PM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
SurferDude said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
SurferDude said:

Read you constitution. That's not what it says.
Try calling a police-officer a gay bastard for starters...
I don't see why you wouldn't treat us, who don't like a certain character, with the same respect.

I AM treating you with the same respect. By declaring your RAGE and HATE for Yuka, you have offended my tastes in anime characters, and therefore offended ME as a person so I'm just doing the same. And how do YOU know what my country's Constitution says in the first place ?
Dec 28, 2009 7:54 PM

May 2009
I was hoping for a nice boat end aww 6/10 I still enjoyed some bits of this the first few episodes were good series had a lot of potential that went down the drain. I felt like they were conflicted whether they wanted to go with a good end or bad end lol.

The anime had a good theme as well. . . and Shirori was cool. I took this anime down from a 7 to 6 just cause of ridiculous ending + NO SHIRORI YOU FAIL AT LIFE CASE CLOSED.
Dec 28, 2009 7:55 PM

Dec 2009
This was a good anime up until the last 2 episodes then, apparently, the writers got stoned and took the bus to crazy-town. Honestly who can watch this whole thing and go 'sure that made sense.' brrrrttttt 5/10
Dec 30, 2009 3:08 AM
Nov 2009
Sorry to be a moron, but I'm kind of confused ^_^

People have been saying that everyone got revived! 'Just watched episode 12, and they didn't get revived. Only Kakeru, Misuzu, Yuka, and Superbia were there. All of the others were still dead. Did I miss something? D:

Also, at the end, it was difficult to tell; had Yuka snapped out of her psychotic break? Was she back to normal? D:

Sorry lots of question ^_^
Dec 30, 2009 3:49 AM

Oct 2009
Lilah said:

Lilah said:
People have been saying that everyone got revived! 'Just watched episode 12, and they didn't get revived. Only Kakeru, Misuzu, Yuka, and Superbia were there. All of the others were still dead. Did I miss something? D:

You missed Shiori and Kukuri but they don't make it to the end. Yukiko/Tajima get revived by some miracle pretty much, there is no other explanation other than parallel worlds and time change/reverse I would think.
Lilah said:
Also, at the end, it was difficult to tell; had Yuka snapped out of her psychotic break? Was she back to normal? D:

Yuka is ok as long as Misuzu does nothing with Kakeru that would make Yuka jealous.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 30, 2009 4:00 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Lilah said:

You missed Shiori and Kukuri but they don't make it to the end. Yukiko/Tajima get revived by some miracle pretty much, there is no other explanation other than parallel worlds and time change/reverse I would think.
The explanation was actually pretty understandable.
See since there were a bunch of different worlds, the Takahisa and Yukiko who were alive in the end were from another world, how hard is that to understand? Btw, Saeko was also alive.

francismeunier said:
Lilah said:

Yuka is ok as long as Misuzu does nothing with Kakeru that would make Yuka jealous.
Which means that Yuka didn't snap out of it. She's still a crazy shit. Which also means that Misuzu isn't allowed to do anything to Kakeru D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 30, 2009 4:05 AM

Mar 2008
07/10
Dec 30, 2009 7:29 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Lilah said:

Oosran said:
The explanation was actually pretty understandable.
See since there were a bunch of different worlds, the Takahisa and Yukiko who were alive in the end were from another world, how hard is that to understand? Btw, Saeko was also alive.

What is hard to understand is the logic of how 2 or 3 of the same kind of people can exit around in different worlds. It was done in movies but the logic is way off from it's logical sense is what I meant or try to mean.
francismeunier said:
Lilah said:

Oosran said:
Which means that Yuka didn't snap out of it. She's still a crazy shit. Which also means that Misuzu isn't allowed to do anything to Kakeru D:

The only thing that might be is that Yuka's craziness got reset so if Misuzu does something with the blood drinking again to Kakeru then it all might come back again, is what I think logically.

Dec 30, 2009 7:31 AM

Jan 2009
And somehow, you manage to mess up the quotations again O.o
How do you do that, seriously? It's not that hard to quote, right? (ΘεΘ;)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 30, 2009 8:24 AM

Sep 2007
How hard is it to understand the concept and logic of parallel universes? It's pretty damn simple.
Dec 30, 2009 9:09 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
How hard is it to understand the concept and logic of parallel universes? It's pretty damn simple.
Not to me.

Dec 30, 2009 9:12 AM

Jul 2008
Wasabi said:

Lol well I would say that most of the time it can be complicated but this time it is indeed pretty damn simple.

I'll quote myself from a while ago

maxime1007 said:

Explanation modo:

Well there's 8 dimension: 1 to 7 are our protagonist's and the eight is the red night.
Basically it means that after the first time they got into the red night they all returned to Yuka's world. At this point if we go down the bad ending path (the one Kakeru foresaw) it mean he has fucked Kusabe in Yuka's world.
If we go the good ending path, Kakeru try to suicide, Yuka save him and collapse and Shiori warp them all in another building far away, they are still in the red night and thus they aren't in any world yet.
Kukuri's spirit from Kukuri's world came into the red night earlier and met with ours protagonist. They then switched to another dimension made by the black knight dude who used Yuka this time as a center of the world, since her power aren't that strong they don't need anything else unlike Liselotte. Liselotte pwned him black knight dude and his dimension broke, leading everyone in the red night once again where Kakeru seal away Liselotte in another dimension using Shiori's fragment.
Superbia transported everyone in a random world, probably kakeru's. In this world he does not know glass-girl and fire dude since they never talked to each others, Shioro was handmade and there was only one version of her in every world hence why she isn't there since she died, Kukuri died in everyworld so it's normal that she isn't there, her spirit also died against Liselotte. The reason why Kusabe know Kakeru and Yuka is because she is the same Kusabe who was with them all along and got transported in the same world as them. To explain that Kusabe's body returned to normal I guess we can say that Yuka used her power.

I guess that's it, the show was slightly above average, it get a 7.5/10 from me.

Hope it answer some question.

Edit: Oh and between Yuka is a possesive stupid wanna be yandere bitch who should have died by the end of the show, would have made one of the epic-est moment ever.
AlycenDec 30, 2009 9:16 AM
Dec 30, 2009 9:24 AM

Jan 2009
maxime1007 said:
Edit: Oh and between Yuka is a possesive stupid wanna be yandere bitch who should have died by the end of the show, would have made one of the epic-est moment ever.
Indeed
And also, while I'm still at it, francis, it is pretty damn simple in this case.
+1 for Wasabi
Dec 30, 2009 10:02 AM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:

maxime1007 there is still the question of why Kukuri died only in one world and could not be in others. Assuming they all went back to Kakeru's world Kukuri logically should not be there. Also what is this Shiori was handmade when she was a actual person working for the Church. Another thing maxime1007 is that could it be that Shiori was turned into a doll therefore all of her versions were turned into dolls? BTW maxime1007 I object to Yuka simply because my pics VS Misuzu any pic of the series cannot compare to the cute/loving memories of Kakeru x Yuka when they were kids. It cannot compare at all. Simply Misuzu would only have had chance if she was with Kakeru and Yuka since the childhood which is impossible due to her religion. maxime1007 Thanks for the clear, you a good friend and Oosran you too but tone the sarcasm sometimes....XD

Dec 30, 2009 10:06 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:

maxime1007 there is still the question of why Kukuri died only in one world and could not be in others. Assuming they all went back to Kakeru's world Kukuri logically should not be there. Also what is this Shiori was handmade when she was a actual person working for the Church. Another thing maxime1007 is that could it be that Shiori was turned into a doll therefore all of her versions were turned into dolls? BTW maxime1007 I object to Yuka simply because my pics VS Misuzu any pic of the series cannot compare to the cute/loving memories of Kakeru x Yuka when they were kids. It cannot compare at all. Simply Misuzu would only have had chance if she was with Kakeru and Yuka since the childhood which is impossible due to her religion. maxime1007 Thanks for the clear, you a good friend and Oosran you too but tone the sarcasm sometimes....XD
But francis.. You still don't seem to get it D:
Shiori was handmade, yes, she was a doll infused with a soul. She does not exist in all worlds. She had the ability to travel between the worlds.
Lastly.. Seriously. In the flashbacks from their past, Yuka clearly looked like an annoyance to Kakeru. If only he'd have said that back then, maybe Yuka could've gone away =.='
OosranDec 30, 2009 10:46 AM
Dec 30, 2009 10:32 AM

Jul 2008
Pwn modo

francismeunier said:
maxime1007 there is still the question of why Kukuri died only in one world and could not be in others.

Fail, Kukuri was in all world but because of Shiori she attempted to kill her brother in every world, she succeded in her world (that mean there's still 7-1 = 6 kakeru left) and failed in every other world and she suicided. Kukuri died in every world but her spirit who was only in one world survived and teamed with our protagonist at the end of the show.

francismeunier said:
Assuming they all went back to Kakeru's world Kukuri logically should not be there.

Well yeah she isn't in kakeru's world sicne she died when he was little no matter which world it is.

francismeunier said:
Also what is this Shiori was handmade when she was a actual person working for the Church.

When liselotte was sealed, 7 world were created with one fragment in each. 6 of these fragment were placed in human being. I'll take Kakeru as an exemple: Kakeru in 6/7 world is a normal human being and in the 7th world, his world, he is a fragments. Shiori in counterpart need the power of the fragment to be alive since she is a doll, she theorically exist in the 6 other world but cannot be alive since she is just a doll. There's one fragment who make one shiori alive, which mean that if this Shiori die then there's no other Shiori alive.

francismeunier said:
Another thing maxime1007 is that could it be that Shiori was turned into a doll therefore all of her versions were turned into dolls?

No Shiori was a doll to begin with, once her fragment was taken she returned to her original form.

francismeunier said:
BTW maxime1007 I object to Yuka simply because my pics VS Misuzu any pic of the series cannot compare to the cute/loving memories of Kakeru x Yuka when they were kids.

K let's say that when Yuka was kid she was okay, people don't hate Yuka because of her past but because of her stupid and slutty action through the show.
Dec 30, 2009 11:30 AM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
Pwn modo

francismeunier said:
maxime1007 there is still the question of why Kukuri died only in one world and could not be in others.

Fail, Kukuri was in all world but because of Shiori she attempted to kill her brother in every world, she succeded in her world (that mean there's still 7-1 = 6 kakeru left) and failed in every other world and she suicided. Kukuri died in every world but her spirit who was only in one world survived and teamed with our protagonist at the end of the show.

So she suicided in all other worlds except one she actually killed Kakeru...is that right?
francismeunier said:
Assuming they all went back to Kakeru's world Kukuri logically should not be there.

maxime1007 said:
Well yeah she isn't in kakeru's world sicne she died when he was little no matter which world it is.

The explanation for why she suicided in other worlds still is a hard one I would think....as soon as she failed in the other worlds to kill Kakeru she suicided herself automatically? Could be safe to assume that Yuka might have saved all the Kakerus?
francismeunier said:
Also what is this Shiori was handmade when she was a actual person working for the Church.

maxime1007 said:
When liselotte was sealed, 7 world were created with one fragment in each. 6 of these fragment were placed in human being. I'll take Kakeru as an exemple: Kakeru in 6/7 world is a normal human being and in the 7th world, his world, he is a fragments. Shiori in counterpart need the power of the fragment to be alive since she is a doll, she theorically exist in the 6 other world but cannot be alive since she is just a doll. There's one fragment who make one shiori alive, which mean that if this Shiori die then there's no other Shiori alive.

Well you can't say he is a normal human being since he has that eye of his. Explanation is logical so far as this one is concerned.
francismeunier said:
Another thing maxime1007 is that could it be that Shiori was turned into a doll therefore all of her versions were turned into dolls?

maxime1007 said:
No Shiori was a doll to begin with, once her fragment was taken she returned to her original form.

If she was a doll to begin with then she must have been one created by the Church or then why all that magical power she has?
francismeunier said:
BTW maxime1007 I object to Yuka simply because my pics VS Misuzu any pic of the series cannot compare to the cute/loving memories of Kakeru x Yuka when they were kids.

maxime1007 said:
K let's say that when Yuka was kid she was okay, people don't hate Yuka because of her past but because of her stupid and slutty action through the show.

Let's say logically yes but as Misuzu being the cause of all her actions because I remember she was ok in the beginning until that naked healing part where Yuka saw Misuzu/Kakeru naked and Kakeru looked as if he was getting you know what at that part.
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:

Shiori was handmade, yes, she was a doll infused with a soul. She does not exist in all worlds. She had the ability to travel between the worlds.
Lastly.. Seriously. In the flashbacks from their past, Yuka clearly looked like an annoyance to Kakeru. If only he'd have said that back then, maybe Yuka could've gone away =.='

Oh really that's funny but when he was bullied she stuck for him.....how annoying is that? I wonder how you would feel in that situation when you find your shoes full of crap?
francismeunierDec 30, 2009 11:34 AM

Dec 30, 2009 11:51 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:

Oh really that's funny but when he was bullied she stuck for him.....how annoying is that? I wonder how you would feel in that situation when you find your shoes full of crap?
To begin with, I'd ignore it, if it continues, I'd personally make them stop. Yes, I'm capable of that.
Anything else you're wondering, while we're still at it?
And yes, I'd find that annoying. If I'm being bullied, why'd I want a dumb little girl following me around? Even more reason to be bullied D:
Dec 30, 2009 12:08 PM

Oct 2009
@ francis

Forget it, man. You're not gonna convince Oscar that Yuka is hot and cute and that it's actually Misuzu who acted slutty in ep.11 no matter how hard you try. Just be glad that we few Yuka supporters got our happy ending and nothing and nobody can change that no matter how much they RAGE or bitch about it.
Dec 30, 2009 12:16 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:

So she suicided in all other worlds except one she actually killed Kakeru...is that right?

Yes, she 'killed' Kakeru and commited suicide in all world. Kakeru was saved before dying in every world except Kukuri's because Kukuri's did her job well in this one since she had the power of her fragment.

francismeunier said:

The explanation for why she suicided in other worlds still is a hard one I would think....as soon as she failed in the other worlds to kill Kakeru she suicided herself automatically? Could be safe to assume that Yuka might have saved all the Kakerus?

Well she killed her brother, one of the person she loved the more to save the world, it is understandable that she commited suicide afterward because of sadness.
It can be safe to assume that Yuka found Kakeru's agonizing and called the police and they managed to save him.

francismeunier said:

Well you can't say he is a normal human being since he has that eye of his. Explanation is logical so far as this one is concerned.

The one bearing the fragment is not a normal human but the 6 other do are. Except for Shiori who was made by the church, afterall it is the church who sealed liselotte so it's normal they wanted to keep a fragment close in case.

francismeunier said:

If she was a doll to begin with then she must have been one created by the Church or then why all that magical power she has?

Yes she was created and trained by the church.

I won't bother responding to the flame war desu x).
Dec 30, 2009 12:42 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:

To begin with, I'd ignore it, if it continues, I'd personally make them stop. Yes, I'm capable of that.
And yes, I'd find that annoying. If I'm being bullied, why'd I want a dumb little girl following me around? Even more reason to be bullied D:

Ah but you see that is you and you are not Kakeru. You are capable of stopping a gang of boys? Hard to do that alone to be honest. Guess you would not like Yuki from White Album either like she followed Touya around. Seriously in the situation of bullying of Kakeru I would strongly advise to get friends and sometimes a girl might make a difference.
SurferDude said:
@ francis

Forget it, man. You're not gonna convince Oscar that Yuka is hot and cute and that it's actually Misuzu who acted slutty in ep.11 no matter how hard you try. Just be glad that we few Yuka supporters got our happy ending and nothing and nobody can change that no matter how much they RAGE or bitch about it.

So true but you see this Oscar is my friend and friends want their friend to be on their side.

Dec 30, 2009 12:46 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:

Ah but you see that is you and you are not Kakeru. You are capable of stopping a gang of boys? Hard to do that alone to be honest. Guess you would not like Yuki from White Album either like she followed Touya around. Seriously in the situation of bullying of Kakeru I would strongly advise to get friends and sometimes a girl might make a difference.
Well.. You asked what I'd do, so I answered. Personally I find myself way better than Kakeru (Though I'm somewhat selfish, as might be obvious by now).
A gang of that size? Nah not too much of a problem, really.
And Yuki.. Just comparing her to Yuka is preposterous. I mean, she was at least doing something, not stalking Touya like Yuka stalks Kakeru ┐(-。ー')┌
Well, yeah, a girl could do some good in such a situation. But not Yuka lol

francismeunier said:
SurferDude said:
@ francis

So true but you see this Oscar is my friend and friends want their friend to be on their side.
Hahahahah~
Dec 30, 2009 1:18 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:

Well.. You asked what I'd do, so I answered. Personally I find myself way better than Kakeru (Though I'm somewhat selfish, as might be obvious by now).
A gang of that size? Nah not too much of a problem, really.
And Yuki.. Just comparing her to Yuka is preposterous. I mean, she was at least doing something, not stalking Touya like Yuka stalks Kakeru ┐(-。ー')┌
Well, yeah, a girl could do some good in such a situation. But not Yuka lol

Well Yuki did follow around Touya when she was a little kid you know.
francismeunier said:
SurferDude said:
@ francis

Oosran said:
Hahahahah~

Rofl

Dec 30, 2009 1:44 PM

Dec 2009
Someone could say to me why Yuka is only with the underwear? /nofanservice

This was very confused end...

I will rate the serie as 7/10 for the surprises along the series.
Dec 30, 2009 2:22 PM

Nov 2008
LadyOrihime said:

But DAMN! Kakeru sure had a long ass vision...does time just freeze when he sees something?

It was a vision ?!?!
I was thinking "what the huh ??"
That explains it :P

But I am FINALLY done with this Anime DX
Yeah it wasen't that bad, Or that good.
Ugh .... I can't make up my mind DX

I know I didn't hate it
*Shut's up*
Dec 30, 2009 6:38 PM
Nov 2009
Hahaha there are some really dumb people in this thread.
Dec 30, 2009 8:00 PM

Apr 2009
7/10 .. my lowest score.. i believe this has potential coz they said the vn was kinda good.. but i think how the anime executed it along its unclear explanations and surprises that weren't made to be shocking left it unsatisfying.. the world reset is not a bad idea at all.. it just didn't leave any impression that it is not forced.. and i wanted more evil yuka but liselotte just tried to grab an overly large share of the villain role even though she's just meh.. guess i'll just wait for the vn's to be translated..

dang.. i would have to change to a different eye on my avatar later when winter animes start coming..
Dec 30, 2009 11:11 PM

Jan 2009
wow did this anime suck balls and suck them hard. They left Yuka's insane yandere nature undealt with and Misuzu didn't even care which makes no fucking sense. And that jingle bells music during the flashback scene made me laugh out loud because it was so out of place and weird.

What they needed to do:
Somehow acknowledge Yuka's craziness that disappears
Not resurrect the whole crew just because they want a happy ending
and make Awarita and Superbia madder at the crew because they killed their chums who were fighting FOR THE GOOD SIDE.

Bunch of idiots
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Dec 31, 2009 4:25 AM

Sep 2008
Oh, this has finally ended. and please tell me this is not having another season, that'd make it worse than it really is -__-".

Overall rating 6/10.

and oh, a happy ending with Yuck-a =_="? And the Misuzu part was just a very very long vision of Kakeru's eye ... wtf?! but everything's well ends well, Misuzu's mine so Kakeku can't have her xPP

on another note, glad that they returned Yukiko and Takahisa but the 7 worlds crap didn't even make any sense.

And lastly, glad that I don't have to see Yuck-a acting like a bitch anymore. Hontou ni yukatta!!

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Jan 1, 2010 12:50 PM

Mar 2009
Not much to say except, welll ep 12 was a little bit of a letdown after 11.
Jan 1, 2010 4:26 PM

Sep 2009
Disgusting.
There is not connection between episodes 11 and 12...
Yuka still is so boring.
This was the worse anime of 2009 fall.
Jan 1, 2010 6:41 PM

Jul 2008
Tatynin said:
Disgusting.
There is not connection between episodes 11 and 12...
Yuka still is so boring.
This was the worse anime of 2009 fall.

Well it is disgusting indeed but there is a connection between episode 11 and 12, not noticing it make you an idiot.

It is one of the worst anime of 2009 fall but there's worst, kampfer to say one.
Yuka is not boring, she's fucking annoying.
Jan 2, 2010 11:07 AM

Jun 2008
God what a horrible ending. They revived everyone except for my two favorite characters. And all of a sudden Yuka isn't crazy anymore? WTF?

This show should have ended at episode 11.

I think I liked the music better than the show itself...
Jan 2, 2010 12:08 PM

Sep 2009
maxime1007 said:
not noticing it make you an idiot.

If you need to offend me to make your point, this shows that you are a bigger idiot.
Try to be more respectful next time. ¬¬
TatyninJan 2, 2010 12:42 PM
Jan 2, 2010 1:47 PM

May 2009
HoboFreedom said:
God what a horrible ending. They revived everyone except for my two favorite characters.

They weren't revived they were never dead, as they're from a different dimension.

And all of a sudden Yuka isn't crazy anymore? WTF?

Yuka got all yandere on Misuzu because she thought Kakeru didn't love her and was dating Misuzu. She basically thought of Misuzu as a love rival and was willing to go to extremes to prevent her from winning and murder was no exception.

When she eventually realized that he DID love her all along and that Misuzu gave up on him because of that, she probably ceased her hostilities, as she would no longer have a reason to see Misuzu as a threat.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2010 2:18 PM

Jun 2008
AO968 said:

They weren't revived they were never dead, as they're from a different dimension.

I know, but it feels the same to me
Jan 2, 2010 2:27 PM

Jan 2009
HoboFreedom said:
AO968 said:
I know, but it feels the same to me
Well that is technically what they did, but they explained it in terms that they were from another dimension. Practically the same shit though.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.