Forum Settings
Forums

This whole #BlackLivesMatter thing is getting out of control

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 3, 2015 1:51 AM

Sep 2015
AO968 said:
Silverstorm said:
That is quite the slippery slope there..

More than SJWs taking over the country with their messed-up ideology, and undoing everything their predecessors fought for?

Well that's what the "normal" people would be revolting against. Hence, civil war. That's how I imagine it going down unless something changes. People rising up against SJW's. Which I would actually support. I hate SJWs.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
shawnofthedeadzDec 7, 2015 1:57 PM
Dec 3, 2015 1:55 AM

Apr 2014
Date I'm just saying, comment more on the actual issues than the people and their overall position on the political spectrum. Sargon and Milo... let's see, they bash 3rd wave feminists and SJWs. Kind of low hanging fruit, but still bash-worthy, carry on. Oh, Milo is a gay Catholic who is against gay marriage because it "domesticates" gays. The guy is hilarious. But yeah, he's wrong, and harmless: gay marriage is in for good. I've never heard them comment on economics. I do hate economic libertarianism.
Dec 3, 2015 5:52 AM
Mar 2011
Altairius said:
Date I'm just saying, comment more on the actual issues than the people and their overall position on the political spectrum. Sargon and Milo... let's see, they bash 3rd wave feminists and SJWs. Kind of low hanging fruit, but still bash-worthy, carry on. Oh, Milo is a gay Catholic who is against gay marriage because it "domesticates" gays. The guy is hilarious. But yeah, he's wrong, and harmless: gay marriage is in for good. I've never heard them comment on economics. I do hate economic libertarianism.

i do i hate 3rd wavers cause there posion ot the left hell there a cancer for a feminist like me they have wercked the ideals of feminih and social Justice

and im for nationalisaton of thins that are for public good like transport energy sector health care

the reason the 3rd wavers will never listen is cuase the get no crisims from what thye see as there side from what to do not see as the right like milo for example he may be gay but also it works for a news nwetworl that makes fox look leftie

and from what iv seen of his comment section and easpccy the ampunt of down votes is converrtve party is you eamu video has is in the main center right and from wohse been on his strems if not seen one person who even moderate left [ muins kev logan] who i have huge isuues with too

but is secular talk can get sam harris[ you know my views on harris] on his channel

why cannit sargon get owen Jones on his

the sad thing at lest on YT the true voices of the left ae not that widly backed by the leftist people who use that site like LSR for example

sargon is riggt wing on econmics binggest reason i hate him is the fact hes not fully for the unions cuase hes anti collectivist the very soul of a union is that the many standing for the one
shows sargon chapmoing rigt wing economics systems
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Dec 3, 2015 2:57 PM

Mar 2011
AO968 said:
So like the post I responded to, something imaginable but unlikely. I understand what you're saying, and agree with some parts, but if you think a vast amount of those idiots will become the majority in the political system 40 years from now, I say that's bs.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.