Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 8, 2015 8:46 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Badd wasn't really finished after all eh? Nice lookin' true form too. Good, good. :D
Nov 8, 2015 8:48 PM

Nov 2011
Heh, Fairy Tail yet again in trouble. Also, Wahl and his forces seems to be on the move with eh, anti magic weapons? More trouble for FT.
Stark700Nov 8, 2015 8:54 PM
Nov 8, 2015 8:53 PM

Dec 2013
Badd's real form is really different than that fake...

Since they mentioned that three Spriggan's were in Magnolia and Badd was a fake does that mean there is still a Spriggan hiding somewhere?

Ichiya is just getting annoying at this point
Nov 8, 2015 8:55 PM

Dec 2012
Ichiya using the Christina as a shield to block that magical cannon attack.
Looks like the rest of the guilds from the Grand Magic Games are going to help.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 8, 2015 8:57 PM

Jan 2008
About time all of the guilds got involved. Time for an epic war. Let's see what everyone can do.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 8, 2015 9:03 PM

Jan 2009
so that robot guy is a human after all, and damn the other Guilds will be joining the fight soon
Nov 8, 2015 9:11 PM

Dec 2009
I'm so freaking relieved it was revealed they didn't really defeat Wahl Icht and it was just Hiro trolling like usual. Seriously people over reacted to last chapter way too much and were literally saying they were done with FT and shit. Well I hope the people that dropped it don't come back so we don't need to see the bitching, because I'm still looking forward to where this war against Zeref's forces goes. So glad that all the other guilds are getting involved now and its not just Fairy Tail.
Nov 8, 2015 9:12 PM

Jun 2013
Nice chapter. People who thought that Wahl is down haha (tho I had doubts too, but still had a fate).
Nov 8, 2015 9:25 PM
Sep 2012
Finally the other guilds, we have waited, it is finally time, also did Ichiya just die.

I am serious, is Ichiya dead, or at least are we suppose to think he's dead? If one character had to be killed off, I wouldn't mind it being Ichiya, it would show that shit got real.

Wahl was pretty cool in this chapter, though to be stopped by Ichiya does take a little away from that.

Anyway I doubt Ichiya is really dead, Hiro seems to like him, at worse he will be missing and assume dead for a while. And the other guilds are coming, all we need now is Gildarts, where are you Gildarts?
Nov 8, 2015 9:26 PM

Aug 2012
Wahl true form is pretty cool. About time the other guilds join in on the war. All we need now are Jellal and Gildarts to show up.
Nov 8, 2015 9:59 PM

Sep 2013
Ichiya! :'(
His manliness these last few chapters alone was better than the whole war so far.
Nov 8, 2015 10:02 PM

Jun 2013
ichii_1 said:
His manliness these last few chapters alone was better than the whole war so far.

The war just got started lol like just 6-7 chapters.
Nov 8, 2015 10:02 PM

Jul 2014
ichii_1 said:

^

I liked the last page with the members of the different guilds, and Natsu's expression <3
Nov 8, 2015 10:15 PM
May 2015
Ichiya was funny as hell in the first couple panels. Freed's face killed me.

Hyped for other guilds to show up, Kagura in particular. Need some good sword action.

Also its good Mashima is saving the best for last (Jellal).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2015 10:38 PM
Nov 2015
are fairytail season 2 ended? :/
Nov 8, 2015 11:03 PM

Aug 2014
Ichiya the real MVP
"I am going to be the God of the new world" - Light
Nov 8, 2015 11:32 PM
Jan 2014
SpaceCaptKatsura said:
Ichiya was funny as hell in the first couple panels. Freed's face killed me.

Hyped for other guilds to show up, Kagura in particular. Need some good sword action.

Also its good Mashima is saving the best for last (Jellal).

Best for last, Jellal AND Gildarts. We've been through two major arcs without FT's strongest wizard, we need him back in the action.
Nov 8, 2015 11:46 PM

Mar 2011
Wahl is identical to Midnight. Could Gazeel eat him alive I wonder?
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Nov 8, 2015 11:49 PM

Jun 2014
I'm happy that Wahl Icht isn't dead and that baddman is just a toy, lol. Anyways all the other guilds showing op even quatro cerberus. Happy to see them back!
Jellal and Gildarts... Best for last! I don't think Zeref or Acnologia will involve in this part of the war. Maybe in the 2nd part where they go to Alvarez Empire. Maybe then END will be ressurected?
Nov 9, 2015 12:55 AM

Sep 2014
ichiya is annoying as fuck!!
so the robot guy was not defeated thanks god !!
his true form looks badass and hes strong too
all the guilds from the grand magic games are here
and here i am just waiting for jellal-sama to come~~
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Nov 9, 2015 1:18 AM

May 2013
I just want to mention that Millianna is even cuter with her new haircut. :3
Nov 9, 2015 1:53 AM

Apr 2008
lienleaf said:
Why not let Mest teleport all the big players like Kagura, Sting&Rogue etc directly into Magnolia..? Just saying since its the only thing he can do.

The range on his teleport is NOT infinite you know
Nov 9, 2015 1:58 AM

May 2015
a high tension chapter... with the condition like this, i think at the next chapter or for the next after that, someone will be deceased
Nov 9, 2015 2:22 AM
Jul 2014
Wahl's laugh sums up the trolling.

Nov 9, 2015 2:30 AM

Oct 2011
DiMaria just constantly keep giving me epic vibes, I just love her stance, the way she talks, her design, everything about her, odly enough she hasn't done anything yet I really can't help but feel like I'll love every chapter about her.

Also I frigging love how Mashima changes her eyes for comic moments, Mashima is really treating Mary and Randy way more respectfull than any others antagonist women that we've seen in the past, much more interesting than when Minerva or Kyouka was introduced.

But hopefully having this huge expectation will pay off, even for a little because I don't want to go though the same thing that happened when I got super hyped with Kagura thinking that she was cool as fuck, and then that Erza moment happened -_-".

OKAY, now that I've settled down my fanboysh for Mary, talking about the chapter,

Warui real form is sick as fuck, damn I don't think anyone thought about the old one being a fake form, we all thought it was a clone or something like that but not just a robot and that the real guy is very different since the silhouette never showed him and his powers are quite interesting, is he similar to Rustyrose, I mean he did created/summoned a cannon out of nowhere, really like to see more about him, not to mention that cannon looked to be multiply times stronger than Jupter, and he just casually summoned that in a second, yeah Mashima is really putting the S12 powers is a whole different level so far.

And now the hype increases with the other guilds being close enough to hear Ichiya's last words, finally the real Ishigar vs Alvarez will start, not just Fairy Tail anymore.
-ZET-Nov 9, 2015 2:50 AM
Nov 9, 2015 4:58 AM
Mar 2015
Finally the Kagura the MVP of the magic games here

also I hope we can have some casualties this time

No way gildarts is coming now, nor the wizards saints

So brandish is really knocked out then............ wow
Nov 9, 2015 5:03 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Expected but still cool.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Nov 9, 2015 5:10 AM

Sep 2014
That guy's laugh lol, though I'm glad that was just a robot.
Damn I can't wait to see what DiMaria can do.
All guilds gather as expected :o
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nov 9, 2015 5:29 AM

Jan 2011
so all best guilds will support fairy tail as expected ...
Nov 9, 2015 6:00 AM

Apr 2011
As expected, the other strong guilds in Fiore will give a hand to Fairy Tail. Oh, my God! Can't wait to see the next happenings!!
Let the hype begin!

I almost screamed at the last page LOL
It's nice to see these guilds again ESPECIALLY SABERTOOTH!! *screams internally*

Nov 9, 2015 6:22 AM
Sep 2012
Nice to finally introduce the other guilds. Fairy Tail on their own can get kind of boring, nice to see Mashima knows who the most popular characters are. And Ichiya is freaking annoying. Although despite saying that he has been pretty 'Menly' these last two chapters.
Nov 9, 2015 7:07 AM

Jul 2007
This chapter: "Oh my fairy tail's in trouble"
Next Chapter: "Don't worry guys, Erza oneshotted the enemy offscreen, let's go celebrate"

Why is this arc so predictable and boring so far.

Will this ever reach the level of greatness that Tartaros arc had?
Will something of actual consequence happen?
Will something finally be revealed?

Or will Spriggans keep throwing themselves one by one at FT only to get defeated by pure bullshit(looking at you Brandish...), while we learn nothing at all. And for supposedly super uberpowered beings stronger than anyone in continent, Ajeel and Brandish so far were laughing stock.

Surprise me Mashima. Get back on the level you CAN write on. Stop with the bullshit.
AhenshihaelNov 9, 2015 7:46 AM
Nov 9, 2015 7:08 AM
Nov 2015
Damm Ichiya is one of the worst FT characters now. SO annoying.
And FT has a lot of shitty characters.

Damm FT is truly the worst shonen out there, as many told me.
Nov 9, 2015 7:17 AM

Sep 2007
New account, only 1 post.
Errrm, ok ? :D

Ichiya is DA man.
Nov 9, 2015 7:19 AM
Jul 2015
CookingPriest said:
Next Chapter: "Don't worry guys, Erza oneshotted the enemy offscreen, let's go celebrate"

Will this ever reach the level of greatness that Avatar arc had?

Or will Spriggans keep throwing themselves one by one at FT only to get defeated by pure bullshit(looking at you Brandish...), while we learn nothing at all. And for supposedly super uberpowered beings stronger than anyone in continent, Ajeel and Brandish so far were laughing stock.

Surprise me Mashima. Get back on the level you CAN write on. Stop with the bullshit.

Are you serious. Brandish was not taken out whatsoever.....that is certainly not the end of her. The only person taken out so far was ajeel...
Nov 9, 2015 7:21 AM
Jul 2015
bastf said:

one post to hate on Ichiya xD

Priceless.

Go watch "fairy tail of the dead meen". I forgot what episode it was, but it should be quite enjoyable for you xD
Nov 9, 2015 7:47 AM

Jul 2007
rapidcif said:
CookingPriest said:

Will this ever reach the level of greatness that Avatar arc had?

Are you serious. Brandish was not taken out whatsoever.....that is certainly not the end of her. The only person taken out so far was ajeel...

She came in spent time in a bath with lucy and then got knocked unconscious by lucy and cana.
Her role so far has been that of a freaking comedy gag.
Nov 9, 2015 8:13 AM

Apr 2008
bastf said:

Boy I wonder whose dupe you could be. Wonder who you were before you got banned.
Nov 9, 2015 9:03 AM
Dec 2010
damn,,,,,Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

finally , time to bring all the stars , but are they nearby ? and still no sign for Gildarts

also , i think wahl can shoot another one , i think he use the same magic as freed ?
aos10Nov 9, 2015 10:54 AM
Nov 9, 2015 10:12 AM
Jul 2015
CookingPriest said:
rapidcif said:

She came in spent time in a bath with lucy and then got knocked unconscious by lucy and cana.

Answer this question for me truthfully: Is that how you think her role is going to end?
Nov 9, 2015 10:12 AM

Feb 2012
Yo I really like the robot guy's main body, really cool design and attitude, and the emo moves.

Now when he said the sand guy and big girl got taken out, and the girl next to him started laughing, not sure if she's laughing at them being taken out, or she's laughing at him cause he doesn't know its a fake.
Nov 9, 2015 10:32 AM
May 2015
CookingPriest said:
rapidcif said:

she obviously let herself be captured you dumb twit
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2015 12:49 PM
Sep 2012
How come Toby and Yuka, and the rest of Quarto Cerbes, we see them in the panel, they make the cut, yet Orga, Rufus, Beth, Risley, and Arana don't make the cut. I understand if they just want to show the important characters or the ones people care about it, but come on Toby, Yuka, and Quarto Cerber members not named Bacchus, over Orga and Rufus, I be a little insulted. I know why there was no Blue Pegasus, because Ichiya doesn't have to call them, so they don't count.
Nov 9, 2015 2:36 PM

Jun 2013
...Well that is quite cruel towards Ichiya...March into Guild the Laxus and Co, stole Airship and Ignored him....but Tribe at least made i t even...aw he is family to them huh? X3

...Yep...Hiro Trolled us...Not Robot...but Doll he used from Far....Raijun is down....no Shiki Fuin no more...Oh shit...This is what we are talking about,,,this is how 12 Strongest wizard in World should Be!
OK...Looks like Bisca has to learn some shooting from this Judge Wahl

Dimaria is quite cute when she laughs.

and Ichiya's True Moment to shine and pay Raiju back. AND CALL OF THE ARMS HAS SOUNDED IN FIORE GUILDS!!!! XD THEY WILL ARRIVE FINALLY!!!! FIGHT IS GOING TO GET BIG!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 9, 2015 2:42 PM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
All the morons who were kicking up a storm last chapter are so strangely quiet. They must feel real stupid for falling for Mashima's trick

I personally sa that I sometimes fell for small Trolls that Mashima-sensei does but luckily I am not DUMB enough to Bitch about them and they so far have been small trolls that I fell.

Yeah have to agree tough, was somewhat well blinking My eyes after last chapter...Thought were literally...is this seriously this easy. and those who Bitched up? No even a whisper.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 9, 2015 3:00 PM

Feb 2012
rapidcif said:
Answer this question for me truthfully: Is that how you think her role is going to end?

Depends on the outcome of how did she got captured, if it was on purpose, then we still don't know, nor do we know her full power, but if she was captured "cause they caught her lacking" she probably won't participate anymore in the war, and will end up joining FT at the end.

Jarjaxle said:
and those who Bitched up? No even a whisper.

We're here tho, you just don't see it.
Nov 9, 2015 3:07 PM

Oct 2011
Ramkec said:
Yo I really like the robot guy's main body, really cool design and attitude, and the emo moves.

Now when he said the sand guy and big girl got taken out, and the girl next to him started laughing, not sure if she's laughing at them being taken out, or she's laughing at him cause he doesn't know its a fake.

I think Dimaria was only laughing at Brandish because of how "close" they look to be, kind similar to how Mira was with Erza when kids.
Nov 9, 2015 3:49 PM

Dec 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Ichiya is just getting annoying at this point

and I thought that blast would've finished him. How disappointing
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 9, 2015 4:22 PM

Jan 2015
Surprise surprise, Badd's not done....kinda feels outta nowhere and makes me wonder why he used that robot to be in a meeting with the rest of the Spriggan but hey, atleast they're looking competent again.
Looking forward to the other guilds joining the war, throw in Gildarts and Crime Sorciere and you'll have yourself an arc that surpasses Tartaros.
Nov 9, 2015 4:42 PM

Mar 2012
Alright, this was a nice chapter to set things back to how such a big arc should be. It was bothering me that Fairy Tail was the only guild involved so far in this war.

Badd not actually getting knocked out yet is good too since the way his robot was beaten just wasn't going to cut it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aod-kun »»
Today, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aod-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aod-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aod-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.