Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 3, 2015 1:06 PM

Jul 2015
Hi, i wanted to know your opinions about the 10, or 20 or what you want top strongest character actually and all time.

For me it will be, actually:
1.Kaidou
2.Garp
3.Sengoku
4.Dragon
5.Mihawk
6.Shanks
7.Big mom
8.Akainu
9.Black beard
10.Aokiji

All time:
1.Roger
2.Garp
3.White beard
4.Shiki
5.Sengoku
6.Rayleigh
7.Dragon
8.Shanks
9.Mihawk
10.Kaidou

Here is mine, show me yours ! :)
Oct 3, 2015 1:40 PM

May 2015
Whitebeard was literally called the strongest man in the world, so I'd say he's a pretty safe bet for the "all time" spot.

Right now? I'll guess Blackbeard only on the assumption he is the final antagonist.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Oct 3, 2015 2:44 PM

Mar 2015
ashfrliebert said:
Whitebeard was literally called the strongest man in the world, so I'd say he's a pretty safe bet for the "all time" spot.

Right now? I'll guess Blackbeard only on the assumption he is the final antagonist.

well, Whitebeard is 2nd, remember that he was the only one to be able to stand against Roger, i think he is 2nd, but the diff between those 2 should really be small imo.
Oct 3, 2015 3:15 PM

May 2015
Yea, I think he could easily be argued second too, but I'd considered Roger and Whitebeard stronger than Garp just on basis of being Roger and Whitebeard tbh. But not really much more to go on. One of them conquered the sea which is pretty good.
Edit: ..But one of them didn't really "want" to conqueror the sea(just wanted family mang), so I dunno.
Oct 3, 2015 10:40 PM

Jul 2015
Hiroyuuki said:
Whitebeard is 2nd, remember that he was the only one to be able to stand against Roger

They clearly said that Garp was his best rival, this is why Roger give him his son, so i think that when garp wasn't that old he was the 2nd strongest man
Oct 8, 2015 10:18 AM

Nov 2014
IMO..

Currently (Alive) :

1. Blackbeard/Dragon
2. Blackbeard/Dragon
3. Shanks/Kaidou/Big Mom
4. Shanks/Kaidou/Big Mom
5. Shanks/Kaidou/Big Mom
6. Akainu
7. Mihawk
8. Kizaru/Aokiji
9. Kizaru/Aokiji
10. Sabo? (because of his position)

All time :

1. Gol D Roger (prime)
2. Whitebeard (prime)
3. Sengoku (prime)
4. Garp (prime)
5. Shiki (prime)
6. Blackbeard/Dragon
7. Blackbeard/Dragon
8. Shanks/Kaidou/Big Mom
9. Shanks/Kaidou/Big Mom
10. Shanks/Kaidou/Big Mom

That said, i'm pretty sure that in the end of the series, Luffy will become the strongest in the current time and at least on par with Gol D Roger and Whitbeard in their prime..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Oct 8, 2015 12:35 PM

Jan 2010
Currently

1 - Blackbeard
2 - Kaidou
3 - Akainu
4 - Borsalino (Judge me)
5 - Dragon
6 - Shanks
7 - Mihawk
8 - Sengoku
9 - Big Mom
10 -Aokiji
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Oct 8, 2015 2:45 PM

Mar 2014
Current:
1. Akainu/Kaido/Shanks
2. " "
3. " "
4. Aokiji/BM
5. " "
6. Kizaru
7. Mihawk
8. Dragon
9. Kong/Garp/BB
10. " "
11. " "
(I'll honestly be shocked if this isn't half accurate.)

All-time:
1. Roger
2. WB/Garp
3. " "
4. Shiki
5. Rayleigh
6. Sengoku
7. Akainu/Kaido/Shanks
8. " "
9. " "
10. " "
Oct 8, 2015 4:37 PM

May 2015
Oh well if we making list or whatever...went with the ordering to the best of knowledge(alive people), but outside the top 3(which are interchangeable) rest of ordering is irrelevant.

Using "every supernova" is not cheating at all.

No particular order(except 3.)

This is right. And these are probably all the known characters you will ever need to know in terms of endgame. You're welcome.
ashfrliebertOct 8, 2015 4:46 PM
Oct 8, 2015 4:43 PM

Mar 2015
@ashfrliebert, not to break you or anything but... how in the world did you get luffy (currently) above mingo..? have you forgotten how much dmg mingo took from Law even before fighting Luffy, let alone that Luffy needed so many guys to deal with mingo for 5 minutes..? Mingo would have crushed Luffy, sorry to disappoint all the Luffy fans, but this is just a fact atm.. surely he'll eventually become stronger, but now, no way.
Oct 8, 2015 4:47 PM

May 2015
Hiroyuuki said:
@ashfrliebert, not to break you or anything but... how in the world did you get luffy (currently) above mingo..? have you forgotten how much dmg mingo took from Law even before fighting Luffy, let alone that Luffy needed so many guys to deal with mingo for 5 minutes..? Mingo would have crushed Luffy, sorry to disappoint all the Luffy fans, but this is just a fact atm.. surely he'll eventually become stronger, but now, no way.

Good point, considering if we use "eventually" logic we might as well place him at the top of the list in advance.
Oct 8, 2015 4:55 PM

Mar 2015
btw a character many seem to have forgotten about, which imo beserves a top 10 spot, our awesome Marco The Pheonix! instantly healing after being hit with those beams of Kizaru (even while he was held by sea prism stone), being able to 1 vs 1 Aokiji and Kizaru, having shown us the best control over a Zoan type in the whole OP series so far, over 20 years of experience at WB's side and numerous of other reasons prove this if you ask me ;p
Oct 9, 2015 5:07 AM
Jan 2014
GOD USOPP still the Strongest.
Oct 13, 2015 8:59 PM

May 2012
All time:
S Tier: Roger / Whitebeard / Garp
A+ tier: Rayleigh/ Dragon/ Akainu// Blackbeard/ Shanks/ Kaido
A tier: Aokiji/ Kizaru/ Big Mom/ Mihawk/ Enel/ Marco
A- tier: Crocodile/ Boa/ Kuma/ Ace/ Doflamingo/ Diamond Jozu/ Sabo/ Fujitora
B tier: Luffy/ Zoro/ Sanji / Super Novas/ Jinbei/ Magellan/ Blackbeard Crew/ Ivankov
C Tier: Moria/ Vice Admirals/ Rest of Strawhats
D tier: Everyone else.
F tier aka HIDDEN OP TIER: Buggy the clown.
Oct 15, 2015 2:21 PM

May 2015
Considering Moriah was relevant two years ago storytime and basically didn't do anything, I would most certainly put him dead last. In fact, I'd rather disregard him entirely, since of course, he didn't do anything.

I also don't see the point of putting Rayleigh anywhere for the most part since he has "only" held back Kizaru. You can assume he's strong, you can certainly be sure of that. But not really the hierarchy and where he stands relative. After all, people do seem to get weaker overtime.

In retrospect, I'd considering Dolfamigno weaker than Luffy after this arc just on basis of the shonen rule of "escalating main antagonist power levels". Or at least the next arc with a major antagonist. Infallible rule.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

34 by jas-samaaa »»
55 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.