Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2015 5:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
If humans and monsters are being compared, I'd say that Hunters can act like the latter quite often especially....the guy named Striker.
Oct 20, 2017 11:40 PM

Apr 2016
It was just cruel to see how merciless the Hunters were... It was sad to see people's body parts getting cut apart, and there was no end until they were dead. :(

Luca was so cool, Loretta truly resembles her father! :) I love that even though Galahad said Luca didn't need to be involved in the war -as one of the four heads of the Family, and as a Normal- our proud leader said, "I don't care if you're a Twilight or a Normal or what. You're one of mine. If someone picks a fight with you, they pick a fight with all of us. We leave no one behind." What Luca said, totally reminded me of Loretta's attitude in the main series, regarding Marco's situation... No wonder, when Loretta made her speech, Marco saw Luca's shadow. x) Like father, like daughter they say... It's amazing to see Luca's fearless attitude, as he does his best to protect his beliefs; to protect Twilights. <3

Why does Striker listen to Beretta so much? ._____. LOL, if I were Beretta's opponent, I would get annoyed by the way she speaks too! Sarcasm with a smile, even though she's very cruel... Ugh.

I like Eva and Chester as a team! It was nice to see Chester protect Eva, like when he pushed her down, to save her from Spas's attack. Eva was right when she said the Hunters did not know anything about Twilights... If they did, would this war still happen? :(

It really was insane, to see Minimi fixated on killing Twilights, even though he had a Twilight ready to engage in battle beside him!! ><

Maverick really was a stubborn child... How Maverick managed to move, after Sandra sent so many volts to her is beyond me .______.

Uh-oh... Bad news that Beretta and Striker came to join Spas's fight against Eva and Chester.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2015

3 by animalia »»
Feb 20, 2023 2:23 PM

Poll: » Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Chapter 18 Discussion

Shiro_Yasha78 - Jul 17, 2021

0 by Shiro_Yasha78 »»
Jul 17, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

3 by CtrlZED »»
Feb 21, 2018 3:27 AM

» Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Prologue Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2015

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Oct 20, 2017 11:08 PM

Poll: » Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

1 by Trap_Traps_Traps »»
Dec 3, 2016 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.