Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jan 20, 2016 6:36 AM

Nov 2014
starlessn1ght said:
No, it wont. Terra feels like a waste of time, because

starlessn1ght said:
Terra only shows us how that happened, but the way it happened was basically boring and uninteresting, so if they skip to the epilogue. it wont make any difference.

While I agree with the "boring and uninteresting" part(mostly), there are still the tearjerkers, the few awesome fights,
That a lot of other people would want. It is 2nd in the "your favorite route" poll after all.
Jan 20, 2016 8:31 AM

Jan 2014
VarunaBles said:
starlessn1ght said:
No, it wont. Terra feels like a waste of time, because

Not really.

VarunaBles said:
starlessn1ght said:
Terra only shows us how that happened, but the way it happened was basically boring and uninteresting, so if they skip to the epilogue. it wont make any difference.

While I agree with the "boring and uninteresting" part(mostly), there are still the tearjerkers, the few awesome fights,
That a lot of other people would want. It is 2nd in the "your favorite route" poll after all.

Well, but since it's anime, I do hope they cut all the boring stuff. Terra also disappointed me with the whole 'good memories' thing, like I was so curious to know what it was and then when it was revealed it was so meh. The whole conflict was also solved too simply, not worth all the build up or the length of the route.
starlessn1ghtJan 20, 2016 8:36 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2016 9:10 AM

Jul 2015
I'm pretty sure if they are going to cut something, it will be the Moon route because

By doing that, the producers cut the episode count needed for Rewrite by maybe 4-5 eps at least. Closer to a possible 3-cour like Little Busters.
AdrianRubinskyJan 20, 2016 9:30 AM
Jan 20, 2016 5:47 PM

Nov 2014
starlessn1ght said:
Not really.

Ah, I see.

starlessn1ght said:
Well, but since it's anime, I do hope they cut all the boring stuff. Terra also disappointed me with the whole 'good memories' thing, like I was so curious to know what it was and then when it was revealed it was so meh. The whole conflict was also solved too simply, not worth all the build up or the length of the route.

How to save world:
1. Play Scene Shifts There

There is no step 2.
VarunaBlesJan 20, 2016 6:45 PM
Jan 21, 2016 9:25 PM

Feb 2014
lmao do people actually think this will be getting a double split-cour? That's way too wishful.

Hell, tbh I think 24 episodes is being too wishful. Best we'd get is probably a split-cour and even then I'm not sure about that. A 48 episode long visual novel adaptation probably won't happen in this current age of animu. Last one to get that treatment was Clannad I believe. Tho if this does somehow get a full ass adaptation, that'd be great.
BurtCadJan 21, 2016 9:29 PM
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Jan 21, 2016 11:29 PM

Aug 2014
Rocksterrock said:
lmao do people actually think this will be getting a double split-cour? That's way too wishful.

Hell, tbh I think 24 episodes is being too wishful. Best we'd get is probably a split-cour and even then I'm not sure about that. A 48 episode long visual novel adaptation probably won't happen in this current age of animu. Last one to get that treatment was Clannad I believe. Tho if this does somehow get a full ass adaptation, that'd be great.

Yeah, I imagine it will be 36 in total (24 for the heroine routes and 12~13 for Moon and Terra). I personally think 48 episodes is quite overkill, unless they want to show a majority of the common route, which isn't even neccessary in the first place.
Jan 22, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
Snappynator said:
Rocksterrock said:

Yeah, I imagine it will be 36 in total (24 for the heroine routes and 12~13 for Moon and Terra). I personally think 48 episodes is quite overkill, unless they want to show a majority of the common route, which isn't even neccessary in the first place.

I think this is the way they're going to go as well. All of Key's big titles (Clannad, Little Busters) got over 24, so Rewrite shouldn't be any different. I won't be surprised either way if we get 36 or 48 (based Aniplex)
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Jan 23, 2016 7:07 AM

Nov 2013
Please, for the love of baby Jesus... don't let it be 12 episodes.
Jan 25, 2016 7:44 AM
Nov 2014
24 eps for VN adaptation
Jan 25, 2016 5:09 PM
Dec 2015
FontSize72LOL said:
The real question is how much episodes *SHOULD* it get, because i have my doubts it'll get what it needs.

You can get a reasonable adaption with 2 cours for Common route, a 2 episode OVA or 1 hour long OVA for Moon, and 10-13 episodes for Terra.

Lets just hope they don't pull a Kajitsu and shove the entire common route in 12 episodes or worse, the entire thing in 12 episodes.

(Going to pick 36 episodes because thats the closest to the appropriate pacing, I think any slower will put people off)
I think the common route should be 24 Episodes and the Moon and Terra route in the next cour
Jan 25, 2016 8:27 PM

Jun 2014
asoneo said:
FontSize72LOL said:
The real question is how much episodes *SHOULD* it get, because i have my doubts it'll get what it needs.

You can get a reasonable adaption with 2 cours for Common route, a 2 episode OVA or 1 hour long OVA for Moon, and 10-13 episodes for Terra.

Lets just hope they don't pull a Kajitsu and shove the entire common route in 12 episodes or worse, the entire thing in 12 episodes.

(Going to pick 36 episodes because thats the closest to the appropriate pacing, I think any slower will put people off)
I think the common route should be 24 Episodes and the Moon and Terra route in the next cour

No heroine route?
Jan 25, 2016 8:39 PM

Jul 2013
I just want an animated PV already.. Getting bored of checking Motoki Tanaka/Rewrite's twitter. I predict we will get one around March/April..
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Jan 25, 2016 9:25 PM

Nov 2014
Thai777 said:
asoneo said:

No heroine route?

That'd be hilarious! 24 episodes just for the common route.........
They then skip right to Moon and Terra........
Jan 25, 2016 9:54 PM

Jul 2013
VarunaBles said:
Thai777 said:

No heroine route?

Words cannot express how simply amazing that would be. 10/10 based Key adaptation.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Jan 25, 2016 10:13 PM

Sep 2015
sanata50lbsb said:
VarunaBles said:

Words cannot express how simply amazing that would be. 10/10 based Key adaptation.

Inb4 the anime is the generic "VN-With-Heroine-Routes-So-We-Adapt-The-Anime-Into-Ecchi-And-Fanservice" and squeezed into 12 episodes

Jan 25, 2016 11:20 PM

Aug 2014
VarunaBles said:
Thai777 said:

No heroine route?

Weirdest part would probably be how Terra would still somewhat make sense, without the heroine routes.
Jan 26, 2016 8:31 AM
Pecadorrr

Oct 2014
Snappynator said:
VarunaBles said:

Weirdest part would probably be how Terra would still somewhat make sense, without the heroine routes.

The problem of not having heroine routes is that

Even if that is unimportant, I feel that Moon wouldn't be as impactful as it is on the VN if heroine routes weren't shown at least decently.

Jan 26, 2016 11:51 AM

Mar 2013
I'd be satisfied if those 24 episodes were the common route and Lucia route then go on to Moon and Terra :D
That way, Yoshino Lucia is best/main girl and we may get the Hf Lucia route adaptation as well... The rest is not really as important jk

@PeacefulWard, it would be called 'Rewrite' for a different reason then.
I already had a nightmare because some person mentioned Lucia route as an OVA, don't need another.
〜〜
Off-topic: After Rewrite, I hope someone tries to adapt Sakura no Uta. SCA-JI and Tanaka are clearly best. Duo please!
この妖怪め…何度背後に立とうが俺はこの川原から立ち退くつもりはない。逆に俺が貴様を追い払…なにその顔? 
ああ…前回失礼な事して、俺に睨まれたモンだから気に病んでるのか?心配御無用。男子高校生は傷つけられるのは慣れっこッス

Jan 26, 2016 9:02 PM
Jul 2018
Maybe 48 episodes would work actually, just for my standards because knowing the length of the Visual Novel (by doing some investigation on the database) this works much better.

But if it gets 12... Oh boy. (Unless its only Common Route)
Jan 26, 2016 9:45 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
Maybe 48 episodes would work actually, just for my standards because knowing the length of the Visual Novel (by doing some investigation on the database) this works much better.

Season 1 (24 episodes): Common + Kotori + Chihaya + Lucia + (Shizuru)?
Season 2 (24 episodes): (Shizuru)? Akane + Moon + Terra

Idk.. Now the real question is how are they gonna pace out the common route so that it doesn't bore people to death? They obviously cant divide it out between routes..
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Jan 26, 2016 9:54 PM

Jun 2014
sanata50lbsb said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

Season 1 (24 episodes): Common + Kotori + Chihaya + Lucia + (Shizuru)?
Season 2 (24 episodes): (Shizuru)? Akane + Moon + Terra

Idk.. Now the real question is how are they gonna pace out the common route so that it doesn't bore people to death? They obviously cant divide it out between routes..

Reset at the and of every route and in those reset give new stuff from the common route, well that what I think would be the best way of doing it.
Jan 26, 2016 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
I'm not good with replying here or quote, but a few may get it.

Maybe as I said, make a Common Route for 12 episodes (a cour dedicated only towards THAT and then, you know what I mean by episode 12 by adding that "day") while keeping the PLOT points in (the supernatural phenomena events at least a few, or all, to give some sort of idea of the viewer)

Though they can make a Season 1 24 episodes and Season 2 24 episodes as well, not sure how it can work. But I'll see, but not very sure as I said.
Jan 27, 2016 7:43 PM
Jul 2012
You really can't rush Rewrite common route mainly due to the side characters who come into place it also give some backstory to the girls.
Feb 5, 2016 8:54 PM
Aug 2015
I do not know anything about this series at all, but I am a massive key fan, for the people who have played the VN do you think its going to be a long series and how do you think it stacks up with key's previous works like Clannad, Kanon, Charlotte, Little busters etc?
Feb 6, 2016 12:42 AM

Jul 2013
Iammalnor said:
I do not know anything about this series at all, but I am a massive key fan, for the people who have played the VN do you think its going to be a long series and how do you think it stacks up with key's previous works like Clannad, Kanon, Charlotte, Little busters etc?

As far as the VN goes, in my personal opinion it isn't as great as LB! or Clannad. But the anime has potential to be very, very good. It's Key's longest VN, so a 24 + 24 episode adaptation would be ideal. But we don't really know what to expect at the moment as far as episode count. There are good signs but there are also red flags.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Feb 7, 2016 6:04 PM

Feb 2009
Any less than 4 cour will be too rushed.
Feb 8, 2016 10:25 AM
Aug 2013
Don't forget Aniplex is behind them
Feb 8, 2016 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
Nier1234200 said:

Most people tend to forget this.. As I said though, there's good signs (this) and some red flags too.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Feb 9, 2016 2:06 AM

Sep 2015
sanata50lbsb said:
Nier1234200 said:

Most people tend to forget this.. As I said though, there's good signs (this) and some red flags too.

All we can do is pray to our anime gods that the adaption will due the VN justice

Feb 11, 2016 12:26 AM

Mar 2010
And don't get your hopes up. So you won't be dissapointed if the adaptation was garbage.
Feb 12, 2016 1:28 AM

Sep 2015
Yeah, hopefully we get a new PV or more info soon

Feb 12, 2016 4:10 AM

Nov 2014
Better safe than sorry!
Feb 14, 2016 4:16 AM

Jun 2014
PeacefulWard said:
Yeah, hopefully we get a new PV or more info soon

we might get a PV in the upcoming event "AnimeJapan 2016" that will be in March 25. Aniplex will participate there and will show PVs for their upcoming shows :D
Feb 15, 2016 9:10 AM

Jun 2015
banas002 said:
And don't get your hopes up. So you won't be dissapointed if the adaptation was garbage.

The VN is good close to a masterpiece. if 8-bit screws this up I won't be watching anime for a while XD. I just can't keep my hopes low, the VN is so good.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Feb 18, 2016 8:29 PM

Jan 2016
Samu-tan said:
You know what would be perfect. Adapting the common route in the first cour and then end with

And then announce IT'S A SPLIT COUR! so the anime only viewers won't have any idea what the fuck happened and they'll have to wait 3 months for the answers, hehe.

That just made me crack up. Especially the he he part. But yeah this really needs at a minimum 24 episodes. It will fail if it gets 12
“Don't think about what you need to do. Just follow your desires.” - Aoi Ryuuhei (Baby Steps)
Feb 20, 2016 5:31 AM
Aug 2013
Even 24 for me seems pretty short.
I really hope they will go for 48.
Feb 28, 2016 7:06 PM

Oct 2012
Nier1234200 said:
Even 24 for me seems pretty short.
I really hope they will go for 48.

I hope they go for those Gintama episode length.

But that will never happen.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Feb 28, 2016 7:20 PM

Mar 2014
8 bit: Ok Guys, it's a 1 cour!

Everyone: OH NO! FUCKKKKKK

Eps turn out to be 48 minutes each.

Everyone SASUGA!!!! 8 BIT!! YOU TROLL YOU!!Unlimited 8-bit frames!!
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Feb 28, 2016 8:07 PM

Jul 2013
StardustNyako said:
8 bit: Ok Guys, it's a 1 cour!

Everyone: OH NO! FUCKKKKKK

Eps turn out to be 48 minutes each.

Everyone SASUGA!!!! 8 BIT!! YOU TROLL YOU!!Unlimited 8-bit frames!!

That would actually be kind of interesting.. As long as there's a followup season.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 29, 2016 3:20 PM

Jun 2013
It's probably going to be 12, unfortunately. At the very least I would love if it was 24, or handled like Little Busters! was.
Mar 29, 2016 7:12 PM
Apr 2012
If its twelve episodes I am not even going to watch this.
Mar 29, 2016 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
Hamelin said:
It's probably going to be 12, unfortunately. At the very least I would love if it was 24, or handled like Little Busters! was.

That would kill the series tbh... Gaaah...
Mar 29, 2016 11:12 PM

Aug 2014
Hamelin said:
Aniplex + Key VN says it's going to atleast be 24 if not more. I highly doubt Aniplex will give it less, considering they can make a hell lot from just this alone if done right.
Mar 29, 2016 11:45 PM

Jul 2013
Snappynator said:
Hamelin said:
Aniplex + Key VN says it's going to atleast be 24 if not more. I highly doubt Aniplex will give it less, considering they can make a hell lot from just this alone if done right.

Some people can't seem to accept this. If Key VN + Warner Brothers can get 26 + 13, I'm sure Key VN + Aniplex can get at least that amount.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 30, 2016 4:42 AM

Jan 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
Snappynator said:

Some people can't seem to accept this. If Key VN + Warner Brothers can get 26 + 13, I'm sure Key VN + Aniplex can get at least that amount.

I want to believe it, and I will believe it, but at the other side... How much do we actually know about anime production and its budget? Not that many true esxperts here I guess.
Mar 30, 2016 5:01 AM

Jun 2014
Ruben_Jb said:
sanata50lbsb said:

I want to believe it, and I will believe it, but at the other side... How much do we actually know about anime production and its budget? Not that many true esxperts here I guess.

I wish if they could just tell us already
Mar 30, 2016 5:04 AM

Jan 2013
zaydgh123 said:
Ruben_Jb said:

I wish if they could just tell us already

Well I prepare myself for waiting until we're atleast a few episodes in. Though we can probably already tell by then how many episodes it could be considering the amount of rushing in the first episodes alone already hahaha....ha.... ;_; Haha no I'm not that pessimistic.
Apr 1, 2016 4:48 PM

Jan 2010
Honestly, it will be a season, I think 24 episodes, but will split into two seasons ... because, if not, they would not show the Kagari already in PV!

If show is because it will have a season, because if it were at least 24 + 12, it would appear in the second season, at least to reverse what everyone was thinking, but showed MUCH SHE, then they lose hope ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Apr 1, 2016 5:17 PM

Jul 2013
Zyzyoro said:
This is purely speculation on my part.

Realistically, I feel like it might be:
- 2-cours: 24-26 episodes covering the common route and 5 heroine routes. (heroines routes being around 4-5 episodes each)
- 1-cour: 11-13 episodes covering Moon & Terra

This is what I think as well at this point
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Apr 20, 2016 11:19 PM

Jan 2015
Zyzyoro said:
This is purely speculation on my part.

Realistically, I feel like it might be:
- 2-cours: 24-26 episodes covering the common route and 5 heroine routes. (heroines routes being around 4-5 episodes each)
- 1-cour: 11-13 episodes covering Moon & Terra

1 more cour might be even better. Who knows.

It will probably gonna be something little busters-like

2 cours and 1 cour
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.