Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2015 8:34 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

All Gold Saints Combine power to Defeat Loki.

Look like Aiolia Said farewell Lyfia Here Link Episode 13.

http://anilinkz.tv/saint-seiya-soul-of-gold-episode-13

Again Athena Help Them Awakening Power of God Cloth with Blood petal rose.

So Sad FareWill All Gold Saints.

What Hilda Said Right Now All God cloth All God Saints Wear Surpass Normal God Cloth Become Absolute God Cloth.

All Gold Saints Die Again.

I know This Gonna Happen All New Fans Got Rage they Not know Toei Just Follow Story From Anime Original Saint Seiya Anime and Omega Anime and Original Saint Seiya Next dimension Manga All Old Gold Saints destined to die And Replace by New generation Gold Saints.

All Old Fans Foresight This Gonna Happen In Story And New Fans Dont Know About This Toei Said Hellow New Fans we Just Follow Main Story Even You like or Not.

I hope They Remake Heaven Movie Chapter overture Into Tv Series Like Happen in Dragonball Z Battle of Gods movie Turn into DragonBall Super Z Tv Series.

All 12 Soul of Gold Saints capture by olympians gods and put statue In Heaven Movie Chapter overture.
salvationhopeSep 25, 2015 9:26 AM
Sep 25, 2015 9:19 AM

Jun 2013
I'm kinda disappointed with Andreas. He just died randomly alongside Loki it seems, and after all that showing off too, lol.
XeogranSep 25, 2015 9:24 AM
Weakness is a sin!
Sep 25, 2015 10:56 AM

Jun 2013
Although I want the gold saints alive but that's fine. Their souls can rest in peace in Nirvana.
8/10
Sep 25, 2015 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty much what I expected, standard ending. Could be better, could be worse, in the end I'm fine with it.
Sep 25, 2015 3:24 PM

Jan 2010
2/10 for me. Could be 1/10 with that WTF space battle, but I really liked Lyfia and she alone earned +1 for this terrible show (dat delicious tears in the end).
Sep 25, 2015 3:53 PM
Dec 2008
pretty sadly ending...
Sep 25, 2015 4:41 PM

Apr 2008
I should get my thoughts together and do a really honest review some time.

WELL, it's a bit below average of a show. It's a fan show; the Goldies come back for their own original storyline. I think Aioloa showed more fiery zeal in the 12th ep then this.

But everybody was cool. If it was better animated, I think this would've been great.

4/10. Rough around the edges show ub every area. It is short after all; refreshing voice acting (sort of), but after hearing the usual tone of contemporary anime over and over, you notice things that irk you while watching Soul of Gold. But I think the crew did very good. Especially Deathmask (Tanaka Ryouichi).

Music was good. God Warriors, not that much. Well, maybe Masochistic Fafner (xD), Sigmund and Frodi! Unfortunately, they all fall to Athena's strongest Saints.

Good classic Seiya action.

TOBE, COSMO! URRRROOOOOOOOOOH!
Sep 25, 2015 5:41 PM

Mar 2013
Amazing series, despite some animation issues and derpy faces. Will miss this show a lot. Almost cried at the end! Definitely a good ride. Wish there was more.
Sep 25, 2015 6:13 PM

Mar 2008
Expected ending, classic saint seiya, and a henkidama as a final punch!!!
Sep 25, 2015 9:04 PM

Jan 2011
i laughed when Loki got punched, the crying scene with the petals just wtf it was almost painful to watch
other than that meh fight an standard ending... i dont think i want Toei animating Next Dimension an i hope they never touch Lost Canvas if this how their animation looks like nowadays

3/10... not even Shaka saved the show
Sep 25, 2015 9:43 PM

Jun 2014
As a person who has never watched nor played anything related to Saint Seiya, I really enjoyed this anime!

I loved the story, the characters, and I may just have to pick up the game when it comes out.

Good bye old saints, guess we'll see who the new ones are eventually!

Overall I give this an 8/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Sep 25, 2015 10:32 PM

Jan 2010
CeissaDesiste said:
As a person who has never watched nor played anything related to Saint Seiya, I really enjoyed this anime!

I loved the story, the characters, and I may just have to pick up the game when it comes out.

You should try the classic Saint Seiya then. Pretty sure you'll like it.
Sep 25, 2015 10:46 PM

Mar 2015
I liked the dual attacks and interactions between the golds in the beginning.All those tears for Athena was too forced for some golds,especially DM and Aphrodite.It's annoying that all they have to always speak one after the other without missing anyone no matter how useless is speech.The farewells were emotionless, excepting Aiolia,just a goodbye and nothing more.I give this anime 4/10,it could be far better, but it was better than nothing.
Sep 26, 2015 12:22 AM

Dec 2008
The ending was a bit sad but acceptable. The animation quality for this episode was awful. Good bye Gold Saints!6/10
Sep 26, 2015 2:11 AM
Apr 2015
The end was good and according to the original story! Quite sure Kurumada will resurrect them again but hopefully this time with a better animation quality that this gold saint generation deserves.
And hope they never bring back Omega, hehehe.
Sep 26, 2015 8:05 AM

Jun 2012
Ryukider said:
The end was good and according to the original story! Quite sure Kurumada will resurrect them again but hopefully this time with a better animation quality that this gold saint generation deserves.
And hope they never bring back Omega, hehehe.

Idont Trust Toei Why what they Did New Anime Dragonball Z Super with Suck Draw and they change color Hair Super Saiyan God must Blue color Hair like in movie but turn into Red Hair in tv series and with Short Fight and Much Talk.

If Toei adaptation Lost Canvas And Next dimension Gonna Be Sucks For sure.

I Rather like Other Studio adaptation Lost Canvas And Next dimension Like TMS Entertainment Studio Did they adaptation Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas Manga turn into Good Anime.

If Toei adaptation any Kind Manga of Saint Seiya even spin off or Original Story Gonna be Sucks.

Old Fans Foresight This Better For Toei not adaptation any Kind Saint Seiya Why Become Bad Anime.
Sep 26, 2015 8:56 PM

Jul 2013
Oh god Gold Saint kill Again.
Sep 26, 2015 9:36 PM

Jun 2012
NewHJ said:
salvationhope said:
Idont Trust Toei Why what they Did New Anime Dragonball Z Super with Suck Draw and they change color Hair Super Saiyan God must Blue color Hair like in movie but turn into Red Hair in tv series and with Short Fight and Much Talk.

Just a note, it is red in the Battle of Gods movie. It's Blue in the Return of Freeza movie, which is the form Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Thanks For Correct me But Toei Still Fail adaptation any kind Tv series Action shounen.

here proof

I fan of Dragon i just hate those person not seriously fix problem in show.

They only did good work in 1995 and 2015 Battle of Gods movie Anime All thing Fix but in Tv series dragonball super z they make it worse.
unlike remake sailor moon crystal much great nice graphics and nice draw make month to realise it much effort prepare.
Sep 27, 2015 12:37 AM

Mar 2009
As an anime fan this show was lackluster, but as a Saint Seiya fan I fanboyed.

Did Aioria really pull a Goku there? With all that Earth energy and all...
Sep 27, 2015 1:15 AM

Jun 2012
UnknownFact said:
As an anime fan this show was lackluster, but as a Saint Seiya fan I fanboyed.

Did Aioria really pull a Goku there? With all that Earth energy and all...

Yes Lyfia with Odin power She Combine All Cosmo with help Asgard land and with help life form like tree and people Give To Aioria to Seal Loki.

Same Happen in Saint Seiya Omega Saori Athena she Combine All Cosmo to Give Kouga to get Super Omega To beat Saturn.
Sep 27, 2015 5:41 AM

Jun 2013
I think it's not fair for them. They fought and cost their life for Athena. After they died, they are brought back to life to face another battle in another land. And at the end they gained nothing and die again.They are worthy to reward the second life for their courage.
ryanstrikeSep 29, 2015 9:30 PM
Sep 27, 2015 9:27 AM

Jul 2009
Great end! It was nice seeing them all fighting against Loki together! 7/10
Sep 28, 2015 2:50 AM

Jun 2013
God Cloth vs X-Drive (GX version)
Sep 28, 2015 12:49 PM

Jan 2008
AIOLIA AIOLIA AIOLIA AIOLIA
AIOLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other than that: I need a screen of Mu after his Crystal Wall. It was so QUALITY, my life is not complete without a proof that someone really thought this shot was good to go.

Overally 6/10 from me. Nostalgia was there, Aphrodite and Deathmask stole the show magnificently and Aiolia wasn't that annoying as MC. Though I can't forgive him for hijacking Odin's Cloth; Freddy/Frodi, I'm with you, man.
Sep 29, 2015 8:43 AM

Dec 2013
It's not often that I feel a sense of nostalgia and loss after watching a show, but given I've been following the original series since I was a kid.... yeah.... It feels so sad to see this end (note that I don't consider Omega to be cannon, until they manage to save Seyia in the original series).
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 30, 2015 9:04 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
My god...the battle was cringey and cliched as heck, well it wasn't really a problem though because I'm the fan of Saint Seiya since I was a kid, so I'm used to it, but I definitely wouldn't recommend this show to non-fan of the series. It's a bit unfortunate this show made Saga and Shaka, the two most powerful Gold Saints, looked like ordinary fighters

But this show is enjoyable and nice for a Gold Saints fan like me. Hope there would be another Saint Seiya anime, the continuation of Lost Canvas anime would be great.

btw since it took 12 Gold Saints with their God clothes + Power of the People in order to take down Loki, so : Loki>>>>>>>>>>> Hypnos > Thanatos ?

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 1, 2015 5:54 AM

Jun 2012
L-Ryoshi said:
It's not often that I feel a sense of nostalgia and loss after watching a show, but given I've been following the original series since I was a kid.... yeah.... It feels so sad to see this end (note that I don't consider Omega to be cannon, until they manage to save Seyia in the original series).

Are you Serious Bro You Gonna Wait 60 year 0r 90 year maybe more 100 year wait for Original Saint Seiya Next dimension To finish the Story .

This Manga monthly realise 1 chapter are 7 month realise or 11 month realise we not sure Some Day That Saint Seiya Next dimension Gonna be continue or cancel.

That why Toei put Heaven tenkai Movie Chapter overture Seiya has been Save be cannon to Omega and Soul of Gold they Fear Some Day Masami Kurumada Might Die in Age.

Right now Kurumada Age 61 Some Day he Might Die or Cant Draw anymore.

We not Sure if Some One replace Masami Kurumada in Saint Seiya Next Dimension Manga If that Happen All Old Fans Gonna be Mad me to i get Angry why We Want Original Creator of Saint Seiya Next dimension Not someone else replacement.

Others Old Fans foresight This in Future that why they not Hoping up.

This Gonna happen in Original Story Saint Seiya Next dimension Future.

1 Saint Seiya Next dimension Might cancel Some Day like Other Manga like Mazinger Z get cancel and they make it into more spin off Show in This Day here link original Main Mazinger Z and Spin off http://mazinger.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page.

2 Saint Seiya Next dimension Might continue Manga but not Original creator Masami Kurumada by some one else.

That Happen that not even Call Original anymore if They replace Masami Kurumada Some People in Saint Seiya Next dimension Manga.

Masami Kurumada birth place and work

http://howold.co/masami-kurumada

RayAdha said:
My god...the battle was cringey and cliched as heck, well it wasn't really a problem though because I'm the fan of Saint Seiya since I was a kid, so I'm used to it, but I definitely wouldn't recommend this show to non-fan of the series. It's a bit unfortunate this show made Saga and Shaka, the two most powerful Gold Saints, looked like ordinary fighters

But this show is enjoyable and nice for a Gold Saints fan like me. Hope there would be another Saint Seiya anime, the continuation of Lost Canvas anime would be great.

btw since it took 12 Gold Saints with their God clothes + Power of the People in order to take down Loki, so : Loki>>>>>>>>>>> Hypnos > Thanatos ?

I Think Loki More Powerfull than hades here example.

Thanatos One Shoot Kill by God Cloth Pegasus Seiya.

Hypnos Two Shoot Kill by God Cloth Cygnus Hyoga and God Cloth Dragon Shiryu

Hades Kill by 5 Team wearing five Divine cloth lets call five God Cloth Athena Hyoga Shun Shiryu Ikki

Athena Divine Cloth or God cloth or Kamui Cloth here link.
http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Saori_Kido

Loki Cannnot be Dead even kill Him Many Times The Root Yggdrasil will Revive Him many Times.

With help 12 God Cloth and all people and tree in Asgard Land Help they seal loki in Leo Aiolia fist wearing Draupnir.

Here proof The Link of Draupnir Seal Loki .

https://translate.google.com.ph/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://es.saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Draupnir&prev=search
Oct 1, 2015 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
I actually enjoyed this episode. Nice way to end it, with a healthy dose of feels and the contribution of every Saints. Being the shumps and Nanoha fan that I am, I loved seeing the Saints fight in space and spam projectiles at Loki. I felt in my element. :V

Also: Hello, Poseidon. Wasn't expecting you here.
Oct 1, 2015 9:51 PM

Oct 2011
Lyfia's goodbye to Aiola T__________________T
Oct 9, 2015 4:07 AM

May 2011
As a huge Saint Seiya fan, I'll give it 8/10 JUST because of Shaka and Aphrodite.
What a so so ending.. not touching, quite forced and that light balls remind me of a terrible version of Star Wars ;-;

The God Warriors are nice tho.. I loved that one who fought against Shaka... but they are nothing compared to the old ones... But this anime at least cleaned up the name of Aphrodite and Death Mask.. so it was quite worthy.. but could have been way better.

*Still waiting for Next Dimension anime*
Oct 13, 2015 8:13 PM

Jul 2013
silversaint said:

3/10... not even Shaka saved the show

Exactly.. god damn this was terrible. At least I saw some Shaka action again.. but even that wasn't satisfying enough.

Was going to give it a 3/10, but the end scene saved it.

6/10.
Oct 19, 2015 9:24 AM

Jun 2013
This show was average. Very confuse and many mixed different things.
Oct 30, 2015 9:01 PM

Dec 2012
6/10
Dec 16, 2019 6:19 PM

Feb 2015
Kind of a disappointing fight, not that great.
This show was good as fanservice and just that, 6/10
Feb 23, 2023 8:38 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
BEST OF THE BEST OF SAINT SEIYA ALL COME TOGETHER IN SOUL OF GOLD

AND JUST LIKE SAGA AND AIOLOS !!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOUL OF GOLD FOR FULFILLING CROSSING THE PATHS OF THE ENTIRE SAINT SEIYA CHAPTERS AND "SAGA" !!!!!

TRULY A BLESSING FOR THE REWARDING WATCH AND THE SENDOFF TO THE GOLD SAINTS IS TO THIS MASTERPIECE  🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 2 Discussion

salvationhope - Apr 24, 2015

27 by Momoiro_Hime »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:29 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

salvationhope - Mar 22, 2015

56 by Momoiro_Hime »»
Nov 28, 2023 11:53 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 12 Discussion

salvationhope - Sep 11, 2015

29 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 11 Discussion

Apollo_Madao - Aug 28, 2015

24 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 23, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold Episode 10 Discussion

salvationhope - Aug 14, 2015

25 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 22, 2023 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.