Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 10, 2009 8:50 PM

Apr 2009
Yuka, you dumb bitch, you released the crazier bitch! :O Because, you know, that was smart! -_-

francismeunier said:
rofl you are funny with your rage...why so serious?

Oh my gosh, Joker! LOL. :D Sorry, had to say that. You totally pulled a Joker (Dark Knight movie) right there. Here, let me tell you why. Because Yuka has hit an all time new low. Her character is decreasing more and more so with each episode. I'm just given new reasons to hate her even more than I previously did with each new episode that comes out.

Jebus H. Christ, what the hell is wrong with Yuka? I know people get jealous and all, but God Almighty, putting a razor blade in Misuzu's tea? WTF. Seriously. *twitch* 0__- That's just freakin' insane. And not even in a cool way. In fact, that's just hella creepy. Why is Kakeru so... casual... about Yuka? I don't know, but if it were me, I'd be freaked out by how obsessed the girl was with me. You know he can tell she's crazy, but it's like he doesn't know what to do about it. The kiss sucked. -_- End of story.

This episode was starting to irritate me because I caught on to a pattern. All this episode was was the following:
"Kakeru-kun!" "Yuka." "Kakeru-kun!" "Yuka." "KAKERU-KUN!" "YUKA."

For God's sake, could they at least try to have a decent and significant conversation instead of calling out each other's names over and over and over again?

I must say, though, this was quite a scandalous episode. When Misuzu embraced Kakeru almost lovingly, I was inwardly laughing because it was kind of like Yuka-rejection. He even returned the hug. :) But, of course, the one he ended up kissing was the crazy bitch with the razor blades. -_- Not that I really care for either pairings really. The only one I really liked was Yukiko x Takahisa. Oh, and that DIED back in episode nine. :|

Speaking of death, DAMMIT. Yet again, the only other character I actually liked ended up dying! First Takahisa, and now Yukiko. She gets impaled and then that stupid crystal thing is ripped out of her AND SHE DIES? D: Why are all the good characters being killed off? It's almost like the 11eyes creators actually think it's a good idea to kill off the only good characters that actually make watching this horrible excuse of an anime almost bearable. Judging by the preview for the next episode, it looks like the next one to go is Misuzu, and I like her. :| Which means she will die, because it seems everyone I like ends up dead in this anime. I liked that mute girl, and she disappears because she's not even real. :| If anyone should be killed, it should be Yuka. But with the way things are going, it doesn't seem like that is going to happen any time soon.

*end rage rant*
RyzumDec 10, 2009 9:38 PM
Dec 10, 2009 9:25 PM
Sep 2009
Yuka is a dumb broad.

11 eyes has been quite the letdown thus far... :/
Dec 10, 2009 9:58 PM

Jan 2009
And then they all wake up from the nightmare, everyone's there, except for Yuka, because she was just a figment of their imagination that they shared in their collective nightmare.
That's how it should end : >
Also, francis, I managed to shut my pc down in a civilized manner, and I managed not to break anything. But I just thought I should mention that my hatred for Yuka is dead serious.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 10, 2009 10:12 PM

Jul 2008
The idiots don't stop rolling, it's just one disaster after the other lmao. Though with what's coming, it looks like a bad end, unless Kakeru pulls some dumb hax with his eye. Kukuri disappearing also kinda sucks for the Scooby gang since she was one of the only competent members left.
Dec 10, 2009 10:16 PM
Feb 2009

:(

wdffff dirty slut trix ther

noo wayy

gf yuikiko :(((
Dec 10, 2009 10:28 PM

Dec 2007
After a decent 3-4 episodes, 11eyes has been as crappy as the rest of the season. Yuka is THE most annoying character since Nina Einstein, I swear.
Dec 10, 2009 10:31 PM

Apr 2009
HalberdierRetsel said:
Yuka is THE most annoying character since Nina Einstein, I swear.

I've never read truer words.
Dec 10, 2009 10:39 PM

Nov 2009
Great. First my fav character, Takahisa dies. Then my 2nd fav character Yukiko dies....watch my 3rd fav chara from this show (Misuzu) die next episode .__.

and WTF...they should have shown more about Takahisa's death, it made me kinda mad how they skimped over it, although the bit they DID do about it was very sad ;A; STILL. compared to pics I've seen taken from the game, the anime did a poor job at it =/

and hoe shet man Yuka WHAT HAVE YOU DONE o__o Way to go for awakening the biggest baddie of them all :'D

Also holy crap @ the razor blade in the tea o.o; Yandere anyone? xD
Dec 10, 2009 10:53 PM

Apr 2008
^
Ditto.

Favorite character Yukiko died T_T.
Damn, that's so depressing.

And add the yuka-bitch factor. Lol. I'm having a good time reading all the rants here since I hate Yuka too rofl.

But then again, damn. Yukiko... @_@

Yuka should have been brutally killed instead of Yukiko.
Dec 11, 2009 12:10 AM

Feb 2009
Spazzcase said:
HalberdierRetsel said:
Yuka is THE most annoying character since Nina Einstein, I swear.

I've never read truer words.

Agreed!

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 11, 2009 12:32 AM

Dec 2008
this episode had some serious pacing problems, well its hard too make such a show with only13 episodes.

short summary
-Yuka makes razorblade tea
-Kukuri disappeared
-Yukiko went on a suicide mission
-Yuka helps Liselotte to escape

all my fav characters are dead now

I hope Liselotte will kill those dirty black knights
Im already fed up with them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2009 1:11 AM
Dec 2009
<3
just compared the kissing scene with yuka to the possible kissing scene with misuzu

no eyepatch? or maybe i'm just overthinking things ^__^

oh well..

very excited for misuzuxkakeru here :D
<3

also.. how the hell is yuka going to protect kakeru with her power when all she does is disable shit D:
if that's true then kakeru would get torn apart in front of one of the black knights D:
(if i remember correctly yuka can completely disable those lower level monsters but all she could against a black knight was disable her power)
JedoDec 11, 2009 1:16 AM
Dec 11, 2009 3:52 AM

Aug 2009
My opinion is that Lisolette won't kill everyone and destroy the world just yet, if she somehow waited for Velad to take over Kakeru then she could be with him forever. Maybe Lisolette might kill both Misuzu and Yuka to reduce competitors. :P
Dec 11, 2009 4:24 AM

Dec 2008
Ok, Maybe Liselotte isn't that bad (Liselotte is such a funny name)

Yukiko's dead was so cruel for me that I had problems to fall asleep yesterday.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2009 4:25 AM

Jul 2008
I'm sensing some pwnage next episode, I guess even tough Yuka was the one who awakened her that she'll play a keyrole in restraining her.
Dec 11, 2009 5:43 AM

Jun 2008
well, here´s my guess to next episode:
- Yuka goes totally crazy and super obsessed in protecting Kakeru.(again)
- Superbia wounds Misuzu
- Kakeru tries to help Misuzu and pisses Yuka
- Kakeru fights against Lisolette, while Shiori kills the other black knight
- Shiori helps Misuzu
- Yuka drinks some tea and says "Kakeru ~kun, Kakeru~kun, Kakeru~kun, ill protect you"
- Lisollette finally looks at Yuka and decides to try to convince her to destroy the world so she can stay with Kakeru.
- Yuka agrees
- Lisollette kills Misuzu
- Yuka fights Shiori, Shiori wins
- Kakeru is pissed and kills Lisollette before Verard takes over his body.
The end: Yuka and Misuzu die, so the black knights and Loli Lisollette.
Shiori stays with Kakeru and they go back to school.
Damn, i forgot the chain girl:P (well, she writes something in her sketchbook and returns to her dimension, the end).

Of course, before that i would be extremely happy to hear Misuzu´s love confession to Kakeru:D maybe that way he can "wake up" and see in what Yuka has become.
Kiss him Misuzu Senpai!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 11, 2009 6:18 AM

Aug 2009
I guess I"m the only one who isn't "that" freaked out by the razorblades in the tea considering I see that type of bullying in a lot of Japanese shows like "LIFE" and when they slipped a needle in the riceballs in "Higurashi"
Dec 11, 2009 6:25 AM
Feb 2009
... if takahisa's death was done more detailed like yukiko's, i might just shed a tear or two... but oh well...

bad ending with world destruction or every1 die is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than yuka x kakeru ending
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 11, 2009 6:37 AM

Oct 2009
Fabienne said:
Ok, Maybe Liselotte isn't that bad (Liselotte is such a funny name)

Yukiko's dead was so cruel for me that I had problems to fall asleep yesterday.
I had a similar problem with farming in a different serie called Kiddy Girl and....I have experienced therefore strong emotional ties within the anime world....a first since starting.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 11, 2009 6:40 AM

Dec 2008
garfield15 said:
I guess I"m the only one who isn't "that" freaked out by the razorblades in the tea considering I see that type of bullying in a lot of Japanese shows like "LIFE" and when they slipped a needle in the riceballs in "Higurashi"

If Mizuzu had put the razorblade in Yuka's tea most of the people would have yelled hooray XD

In my opinion it's a bit sad that they made the Yuka character so hateable and not a bit understandable.

But I liked her when she throw the fragment into the big crystal, the black knights are done for.
At least I hope there will be revenge for Saiko and Yukiko.
Dec 11, 2009 6:53 AM

Dec 2009
Whenever I watch a new episode of 11eyes, I always feel the need to vent. I don't know. Maybe it's because they keep killing everyone I like in the series, and it's killing the whole anime in turn. Seriously. First Takahisa. Now Yukiko. Eep. I was kind of teary-eyed when I saw the tears slip down Yukiko's face when she died. Like, yeah.

They only gave us a glimpse of how Takahisa died, too, ohmygosh. What could possibly be more dreadful than that? It went by so quickly I didn't even have time to react. Fail.

I was pretty freaked by the razor blade in the tea. I mean, I know that Yuka is insane (and that's an understatement), but a razorblade? Misuzu doesn't even do anything to her, but, well, get too close to her beloved Kakeru.

I was surprised to know that she owns the world; no wonder it's so crazy back there. Huh. I don't understand how anyone so weak and helpless manage a world as big as theirs. Though I liked it when she threw the fragment; I think it helped build up the anticipation for the next episode.

But I still don't like her, overall.

Liselotte reminds me of Emeraude from Magic Knights Rayearth. Y'know, her romance with Zagato and everything like that?
Dec 11, 2009 7:40 AM

Jun 2008
Fabienne said:
garfield15 said:

If Mizuzu had put the razorblade in Yuka's tea most of the people would have yelled hooray XD

In my opinion it's a bit sad that they made the Yuka character so hateable and not a bit understandable.

But I liked her when she throw the fragment into the big crystal, the black knights are done for.
At least I hope there will be revenge for Saiko and Yukiko.

As a Misuzu fan, allow me to disagree. If Misuzu put the razor on yuka´s tea, she would severely disappoint me. I dont like charas who try to kill others by dirty ways. Its like stabb someone on the back without giving the chance for the other to defend. So, even if Superbia is a bitch and killed the charas that everyone loved,(Damn Superbia) at least she fights them face to face.
What Yuka did was wrong, and still Misuzu had the appropriate behaviour and didnt tell Kakeru. she just left the room. Misuzu know the meaning of the word Respect.
And, as for me, i loved Yuka in the beggining of the show. i thought she was a really sweet girl, but i cant keep loving a chara that became totally insane and doesnt care about other people than Kakeru. The thing is, if she was like Lisolette, who had a motive to do wrong things, because someone killed her lover, but Yuka? Yuka had Kakeru, had friends who always protected her, and she becomes like that?

Hilaire said:
Whenever I watch a new episode of 11eyes, I always feel the need to vent. I don't know.

Me too! i think i never posted so many times on a thread, looool.

Hilaire said:
Liselotte reminds me of Emeraude from Magic Knights Rayearth. Y'know, her romance with Zagato and everything like that?

Zagato was HAWT and sweetXD Verard is ugly and not sweet. But yes, i do agree, Lisollette makes me remind emeraude and also hinoto from X anime.
(Hinoto with floating white hair like her, and wow, she also had split personality, a bad one and a good one, what a rip off!XD )

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 11, 2009 8:42 AM

Dec 2008
Orulyon said:

What Yuka did was wrong, and still Misuzu had the appropriate behaviour and didnt tell Kakeru. she just left the room. Misuzu know the meaning of the word Respect.
And, as for me, i loved Yuka in the beggining of the show. i thought she was a really sweet girl, but i cant keep loving a chara that became totally insane and doesnt care about other people than Kakeru. The thing is, if she was like Lisolette, who had a motive to do wrong things, because someone killed her lover, but Yuka? Yuka had Kakeru, had friends who always protected her, and she becomes like that?

Yes you're right
In the beginning I also liked her.
But then It was not really understandable why she acts like this, it would be ok if she dislikes Misuzu, but she even don't care about the other members.
Dec 11, 2009 9:10 AM

May 2009
Zilpzalp said:
Also, I was very sad when I saw them kissing :( hoped that Yuka would somehow die and he'd fall in love with Misuzu. She's mature, nice, and [I'll quote somebody here] knows what the word respect means. And how she acted when she saw the razor blade showed the difference in level of the two girls in a very good way.

I think he already loves Misuzu, but Yuka keeps pulling him away from her whenever they're together. He even admits himself that, though he still cares about Yuka, he doesn't seem to be in love with her anymore. And given Yuka's behavior, I can't say I blame him.
Dec 11, 2009 10:19 AM

Jun 2008
I think if Kakeru had a chance, it wouldnt had been hard for him to fall in love with Misuzu. I know he only sees her as his senpai and a kind of best friend, but still, if Misuzu confesses to him (and stays alive), im sure he will fall in love with her very quickly. He treasures Misuzu very much and from that feeling a deep love can born. I think he feels something more than friendship for her too, a very special bond, but since he likes Yuka (yes, he likes her T.T) he doesnt realise that.
well, its a matter of time. If Yuka tries to hurt Misuzu in front of him, i bet his love for Yuka dies in that moment XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 11, 2009 10:21 AM

Jan 2009
I think people are analyzing this too deeply, I mean.. 11eyes? Come on, not worth analyzing this much.
tl;dr If Yuka dies, everyone can be happy and we can have a KakeruXMisuzu ending.
(Read: If Yuka dies, everything is good again)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 11, 2009 10:25 AM

Sep 2007
Fabienne said:
garfield15 said:

If Misuzu had put the razorblade in Yuka's tea most of the people would have yelled hooray XD

Except seeing the type of person Misuzu is, it won't happen unless they completely switched personalities. Even if Misuzu were to turn into some yandere, I'd be all /facepalm over her like Yuka except less so because Misuzu still had her role as the fighter and the person who taught Kakeru to fight, just a bit more insane. In Yuka's case, the only thing she had going for her now is because she's a yandere. Without that, she would just be another cliched generic deus ex machina, which I would still end up disliking.
Dec 11, 2009 11:55 AM

Jul 2008
Musings:

- I think Kakeru is already in love with Misuzu, but doesn't really realize it, because for so long, Yuka was the only person he had in his life to support him. (His sister doesn't count considering that she died quite early on.)

- Yuka is a....Reality Warper? Anyone see the parallels to Haruhi? Lol. She's been changing the world without realizing it. She created an illusion that looked like Kakeru's sister and didn't even know about it. I wonder what happens when she'll try to erase Misuzu out of existence next? (It is her world after all. :/)

- Well, great, two more likeable characters are wiped. I cringed during Yukiko's death. It was truly horrible. :<

What's going to happeeeeeeen??

I am the senpai that notices you.

Dec 11, 2009 1:36 PM

Aug 2009
Hilaire said:
Whenever I watch a new episode of 11eyes, I always feel the need to vent. I don't know. Maybe it's because they keep killing everyone I like in the series, and it's killing the whole anime in turn. Seriously. First Takahisa. Now Yukiko. Eep. I was kind of teary-eyed when I saw the tears slip down Yukiko's face when she died. Like, yeah.

You would probably hate Zeta Gundam.
Dec 11, 2009 3:21 PM

Feb 2008
Well this is a first... I usually only post on the last episode thread but... This....
This episode was just... To fucking good. I find myself saying things like... "Why Yuka... Just why?"
I mean seriously... She just handed the plate to the most deadly of all characters. If she wasn't always
trying to get attention from Kakeru things would have not ended that way. If she died after awaking to her power and saving the other fragments then it would have been good.. But then again... I wouldn't have enjoyed watching her fuck up and releasing the chick trapped in the crystal... Aw well... I want Kakeru to end up with the other chick... But I get the feeling he'll end up with Yuka >.> Damn...
Dec 11, 2009 4:03 PM

Jun 2008
I prefer to see Kakeru die than stay with Yuka.(Gomenassai Yuka fans)
She´s not gonna return to her old self, so, there´s no chance i will support her.
If Misuzu dies, Yuka probably will die too. Kakeru has great chances to stay alone in the end.
I prefer to see him in a big incest relationship with his sister than with Yuka. *evil laugh*

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 11, 2009 5:09 PM

Apr 2008
Only his sister vanished since she was a creation of Yuka's >_>
Dec 11, 2009 5:27 PM

Dec 2007
Ohmyfuck, I really..
I was yelling at my screen at the end of this episode.
Like, Yukiko, I really liked Her.
And then Yuka, "OH HEY YOU WILL DESTROY THE WORLD? I'LL SAVE YOU"
I mean, seriously, I hate Yuka...

Also, this episode made my ranking of it go up by 1.
And I'm so excited for next week.
Dec 11, 2009 6:10 PM

Oct 2008

Yuka is horrible..

Honestly, the story just gets more interesting and interesting. At the same time, I also grow to hate Yuka more and more. At the beginning of the series, I thought she was cute but.. Not anymore!

Actually, I think it is better for Kakeru to die than to stay with Yuka. The wielder of the Eye of Aeon should die unless it is going to be a bad ending.

On a second thought, it is not that bad to be Yuka under the circumstance that Kakeru will die in a very unpleasant way since he possesses the Eye of Aeon. The power comes from a fragment of the Voidstone and the only way to extract it.. The members of the Holy Office will be opening up Kakeru's skull while his heart still beats and thus, comparing this way of dying and actually ending up safe with Yuka. There is little choice.. *pale face*
Kira01Dec 11, 2009 9:48 PM
Dec 11, 2009 6:14 PM

Jul 2008
I disliked Yuka since the beginning. She is like "look at me im adorable, love me, hug me" type of character. She is just a total useless piece of crap. Now, she fits the word "bitch" perfectly. She takes bitchiness to a level beyond human understanding probably more than Nina Einstein and Kaede in Shuffle!. When I was watching the razor scene, I was imaging that Kakeru would see the razor and decided to slash Yuka with a blade just to prevent her from siding with the witch in the future which did happen according to my prediction. I hope the ending turns out somewhat like Shuffle! with the ideal couple and kill off the yandere.
LangDec 11, 2009 6:21 PM
Dec 11, 2009 9:53 PM

Dec 2009
Orulyon said:
Hilaire said:

Zagato was HAWT and sweetXD Verard is ugly and not sweet. But yes, i do agree, Lisollette makes me remind emeraude and also hinoto from X anime.
(Hinoto with floating white hair like her, and wow, she also had split personality, a bad one and a good one, what a rip off!XD )

I haven't seen much of Velad yet, so I'm putting off my judgment of him for the next few episodes. I find Liselotte's love story rather tragic, though, and very interesting. It's good to find the plot of 11eyes thicken; I swear if it weren't for Takahisa and Yukiko's bits in the first parts I wouldn't have put up with Yuka always going "Kakeru-kun!" every ten seconds.

I've a feeling that without Takahisa and Yukiko to keep me on the bad guy's side, I'll be rooting for the Dark Knights from this point on. Not sure, but it's a possibility. Liselotte is awesome too, so yay.
Dec 12, 2009 7:41 AM

Jan 2008
Hilaire said:

Liselotte's story sounded like Dracula's story to me. Only this time, Elisabeta survived in a form of Liselotte.

well duh, the reference is too obvious. Vlad Dracula = Velad = Verarudo .
Maybe one of the black knights is Van Helsing.
yvancDec 12, 2009 7:54 AM
Dec 12, 2009 10:30 AM
Mar 2008
When Kakeru closed Yuka in the cupboard I loled so hard that I spitted on my monitor. Best scene ever (well, the scene where Yuka will die will be even better. Because she WILL die, right?!).
Too bad he didn't lock it and threw the key away.
another_anonDec 12, 2009 10:35 AM
Dec 12, 2009 4:25 PM

Nov 2007
Yuka was really clingy to Kakeru. She finds strength in him. Also, oh noes Yukiko...

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 12, 2009 10:33 PM

Oct 2007
Yuka ruins this series for me.
I liked her at first, then found her annoying, but the more Kakeru-obsessed she gets the more fake she seems,, like all her sweetness is exaggerated and it seems like she is putting it on to get Kakeru to like her. I find myself disliking her and not understanding why some people like her. Maybe she was portrayed better in the game.. but anime Yuka is a crazy girl who should be killed off.
She needs to get her head sorted.

I have to say I am more of a Misuzu x Kakeru fan, purely because Yuka's annoying behaviour is so bad. I shipped Yuka x Kakeru for the first few eps til Yuka went stupid.
All the awesome characters are dying and leaving the crappy ones :(
Bet Misuzu will go soon (whether by Yuka or Superbia)

Can't help but think that everything would be better off without Kakeru right now. I mean, without him Yuka would be a tolerable character, no-one would have had to die and there would be no split between fans over whether it should be Kakeru x Yuka or Kakeru x Misuzu.

Just wanna say I really felt like turning the anime off when Yuka turned up all "ooh look at me Kakeru-kun! I'm serving tea and being ever so nice. Marry me and let me have your babies!" then when she said "No, it's Kusakabe-sempai" I was just... *facepalm*

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

Dec 13, 2009 12:51 AM

Apr 2007
Man, this series was kinda slow and then, in the space of three episodes, kills off two characters, disappears another, and throws more plot twisters than a hurricane. Insane!

Im loving it. :D
Blergh.
Dec 13, 2009 1:04 AM
Apr 2008
draker said:
When Kakeru closed Yuka in the cupboard I loled so hard that I spitted on my monitor. Best scene ever (well, the scene where Yuka will die will be even better. Because she WILL die, right?!).

I totally agree. I hated Yuka right at the first episode... and now she gained an Kaede (from Shuffle) psycho factor... (although I liked Kaede somehow for that point)

But I think... it got pretty interesting this episode.. somehow... so the first scene of the anime where Kukuri dies.... was in Kukuris world? Is Kakeru killed in the very first scene (1 ep) as well or is it just my imagination?
Dec 13, 2009 3:38 AM

Jan 2009
Traum said:
so the first scene of the anime where Kukuri dies.... was in Kukuris world? Is Kakeru killed in the very first scene (1 ep) as well or is it just my imagination?

Now that you mention it, that kinda makes sense actually. I wouldn't be surprised if Kakeru's actually dead, and Yuka made a copy of him without really knowing it ಠ_ಠ
And Yuka's clingy-ness could in that case come from her not wanting to lose him again... Oh well I still think Yuka should die, that'd be for the greater good.
Dec 13, 2009 4:08 AM

Nov 2008
So it's revenge after revenge. And now there are also more to fight against. And two down already.
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 13, 2009 1:50 PM
Jul 2008
@ Toragono

I think 3 downs including kukuri who already died at the beginning of this anime...
Dec 14, 2009 2:08 AM

Dec 2008
Traum said:
draker said:

I totally agree. I hated Yuka right at the first episode... and now she gained an Kaede (from Shuffle) psycho factor... (although I liked Kaede somehow for that point)

But I think... it got pretty interesting this episode.. somehow... so the first scene of the anime where Kukuri dies.... was in Kukuris world? Is Kakeru killed in the very first scene (1 ep) as well or is it just my imagination?

I think i must rewatch this scene
Dec 14, 2009 3:12 PM

Jun 2008
i just rewatched it and loled so much XD im trying to lol a lot because tomorrow the episode 11 comes out and im sooooooo curious and with this bad feeling that misuzu is gonna die. But anyway, Yuka will die too if she dies, so, at least Misuzu doesnt die alone.
*cant wait for the raw to come out*

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 14, 2009 3:24 PM

Apr 2009
So the bitch finally snapped. The razor blade in the tea was neither subtle nor effective, in the end.

Stupid 12-episodes series'... I can't drop them... >_>
Anyway, I think 11eyes is extremely bad. I know many people disagree with that, but is there anyone who agrees? :P
Dec 14, 2009 4:47 PM

Jul 2008
Desirio said:
So the bitch finally snapped. The razor blade in the tea was neither subtle nor effective, in the end.

Stupid 12-episodes series'... I can't drop them... >_>
Anyway, I think 11eyes is extremely bad. I know many people disagree with that, but is there anyone who agrees? :P

I agree that it's not the best series by a longshot, but damn if it's not entertaining!

I can also say that the latter episodes are much better than the first ones.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Dec 14, 2009 6:12 PM

Jun 2009
That was one huge WTF episode, Yukiko goes nuts and gets killed T_T.
Yuka is annoying as hell although she did look rather nice in that lingerie ;)
Mizuso and Kakeru should just hook up and get the hell out of there since everything is going crazy anyways.
And Yuka, unleashes the witch...GREAT JOB !>:(
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.