Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 16, 2009 11:02 AM

Aug 2009
game8910 said:
fucking yuka....you forced me to write so much....

http://gamesmind.wordpress.com/2009/12/14/11eyes-10-a-blinding-rage/

At this point I cant rage any more but just sigh

That was my favorite line
Dec 18, 2009 10:23 AM
Nov 2009
Why on earth would Yukiko go to fight Superbia (Pride) and Greed (can't remember his latin name) when she knows she can't possibly win on her own.

Kukuri dissapearing was stupid.

The black knights just decide to kill 7 random kids, wtf, at least explain things to them then they can simply and easily avoid reuniting all 7 pieces. the black knights are most definitly the villains.

why on earth Yuka releases the psycho witch when she knows it will end the world makes no sence cause she will lose Kakeru.

looks like another visual novel anime series is taking the path of the bad ending.

Well I can still hope that Kakeru and Misuzu get together in the finish but I'm betting on everyone dying.
Dec 18, 2009 5:45 PM

Jan 2009
Lang said:
She takes bitchiness to a level beyond human understanding probably more than Nina Einstein and Kaede in Shuffle!.

Dunno, I liked her. I mean, I also hate those "Look at me, I'm giving my best, I'm just plain flat, I can cook, I'm a nice person ~ yara~yara~yara" but still when she became yandere she was kind of cool xD Dunno.
But Yuka is just... gaah. It's like, she makes something psycho in a lame way, looks at me and asks "How 'bout now? Do you like my yanderism~?" or something.

dot dot

YUKIKO!! ;~; No, she was my favourite... I can't say it wasn't a... beautiful death though... In a special way ^^"
Dec 18, 2009 8:37 PM

Apr 2008
This is insane -.-lll

Dec 20, 2009 2:30 PM

Dec 2007
They finally started explaining why things are happening and it has few interesting information in this episode ten, so it is a worth even if the plot is decent. We now know what Red Night and Black Knights are, but what is Wraiths? Yuka is fucking retard and yandere since she wants to kill Misuzu because of Kakeru calls her first name. I can see that Yuka’s motive to free Liselotte to get rid of Misuzu, and that’s so insane to do that because we know Liselotte will unleash her power to wipe the world. I feel that these everyone, who is currently dead or will die in the next episode, will come back to be alive in the final episode.
Dec 22, 2009 7:23 AM

Mar 2009
Yuka is a crazy bitch can't wait for her to die.

Dec 22, 2009 5:00 PM

Apr 2009
yuka. *sigh*
Dec 22, 2009 5:36 PM

May 2008
I love how mostly everyone hates Yuka...because I absolutely LOVE HER :DDD

I HATE Kusuzu however. I have a really nasty pet peeve about skanks getting in the way of people who have been together since CHILDHOOD. That's a no no for me. So if you're a guy or a girl who's trying to get between someone who's been in love with their bff for ever, I hate you right off the bat :] I'm talking character wise, of course.

I'm glad they finally got their kiss. Though the preview for the next episode didn't look too promising..I want to watch it now, but I'll probably explode in a fit of rage if Kusuzu-slut-senpai does shit with Kakeru behind Yuka's back.

So funny how much Yuka hates her and tried to kill her with the razor in her tea. Too bad it didn't work :/

Dec 22, 2009 5:45 PM

Jan 2009
I lol'd
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 22, 2009 9:12 PM
Nov 2009
Sooo disappointing, I'm done with this anime. Yuka's gone insane, and the show is doomed to an un-happy ending. No thank you! ^_^

It was great until yuka went mad and ruined it. Oh well. Enjoy the remaining episodes everyone! :)

Dec 22, 2009 9:55 PM

Aug 2009
Lilah said:
Sooo disappointing, I'm done with this anime. Yuka's gone insane, and the show is doomed to an un-happy ending. No thank you! ^_^

It was great until yuka went mad and ruined it. Oh well. Enjoy the remaining episodes everyone! :)

Agreed. Yuka is quite the whore. Unfortunately, I'll have to finish this series since I'm so close :/
Dec 23, 2009 1:57 AM

Jan 2009
samsnapshot said:
Lilah said:

Agreed. Yuka is quite the whore. Unfortunately, I'll have to finish this series since I'm so close :/
Same D: Impossible to drop something with just 1 episode left >.<
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 23, 2009 4:43 AM

Sep 2008
Yuka ... can anyone kill this bitch already?! she's getting more and more on my nerves *&&@#^&*!!

n now, for the ep ...

Kukuri was an illusion and she's actually dead ...

Superbia pulled the immortality fragment out of Yukiko and she's dead now ..

To top it off, the bitch shows and awakens Liselotte o_O!

5/5!

Can't wait for next ep~ (Currently at final QC in Fubuki >_>")

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Dec 23, 2009 10:07 AM

Oct 2009
KayChan4U said:

I HATE Kusuzu however. I have a really nasty pet peeve about skanks getting in the way of people who have been together since CHILDHOOD. That's a no no for me. So if you're a guy or a girl who's trying to get between someone who's been in love with their bff for ever, I hate you right off the bat :] I'm talking character wise, of course.

I'm glad they finally got their kiss. Though the preview for the next episode didn't look too promising..I want to watch it now, but I'll probably explode in a fit of rage if Kusuzu-slut-senpai does shit with Kakeru behind Yuka's back.

So funny how much Yuka hates her and tried to kill her with the razor in her tea. Too bad it didn't work :/
My hero! I have the same problem as you with the childhood thing. Guess we are the same on that one.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 23, 2009 10:13 AM

Jan 2009
Oh great, francis found another supporter >.<
I wonder when the world'll be destroyed : /
Dec 26, 2009 4:21 PM

Sep 2008
Oosran said:

When a 3rd supporter shows, maybe? xP

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Dec 26, 2009 5:44 PM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
KayChan4U said:

My hero! I have the same problem as you with the childhood thing. Guess we are the same on that one.

+500 RESPECT for you people.
Dec 31, 2009 5:10 PM

Jun 2008
noooo kukuri :'(
Jan 5, 2010 12:52 AM

Dec 2007
The only thing I can say is; Holy crap.

Jan 6, 2010 6:44 AM

Nov 2009
I have to say that the only one good thing about Yuka in anime version is her underwear.
Jan 13, 2010 12:29 PM

Jul 2008
Darklight0303 said:
RAGE
BLINDING.

MUST
REFRAIN
FROM
DESTROYING
MONITOR
*smashes monitor since Yuka came onscreen*
God I thought I reached my pinnacle of hate for her. But NOOOOOO she has to go and REALLY push my buttons some more. >_> just DIE do the entire fuckin world a favor and CHOKE ON THAT RAZOR YOU OBSESSIVE USELESS PIECE OF HUMAN REFUSE
*anger is off the charts so will end it there*

Lol Dont worry because I feel the same way. I can understand that she was in love, but not go as far as to kill Misuzu for it. She just seemed really desperate and I've never thought she would try to kill someone just for a dude. Not to mention the whole sleeping outside in her underwear was a big turn off.
Jan 13, 2010 3:56 PM

Nov 2007
Jan 16, 2010 5:34 PM

Aug 2009
OH MY I'M SPEECHLESS DICKS VAGINA OH MY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, SO INTENSE IT'S GETTING HOT I'M GOING TO EXPLODE. SO ANOTHER FRAGMENT DIED, DAMN IT PENIS MAN.

Okay so Yuka totally lost her state of mind. AND WTF, THE WORLD THAT THEY LIVE AT IS YUKA'S WORLD, LMFAO. Also, how did Yuka got in there if Kakeru put her inside the closet? Don't tell me she used teleporting powers.

Also, DAMNIT LISETTE GOT HER POWERS BACK. I wonder what's going to happen now. FUCKING YUKA MAN, YOU TRAITOR-ENEMY-SLUT. Now I'm totally hooking for Kakeru and Misuzu. GO MAN YOU GUYS CAN DO THIS. POWER UP KAKERU!
Jan 28, 2010 10:44 PM

Aug 2008
Ugh...Yuka had really lost control, it seem like she's not herself anymore...
Feb 6, 2010 9:18 AM

Oct 2009
CLIFFHANGER O_O f*ck the b*tch on the sofa!
YUKIKOOOOOOOOOOO T^T noooooo~

And I wish Yuka would have been captured in that closet for... forever! -_-
Apr 9, 2010 5:57 AM

Dec 2009
R.I.P. Yukiko T-T, damn you superbia for killing my favorite character! >.<
Jun 23, 2010 12:03 AM
Oct 2008
wtf Yukiko, Takahisa, and Kukuri gone ... and yet f@ck!ng Yuka is still alive.
Jul 13, 2010 2:55 AM

Mar 2010
Oosran said:

EEEEPPPP!! D8

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
Sep 18, 2010 4:16 PM

Jun 2009
damn my fav dies such a stupit
outcome
Nov 2, 2010 11:13 AM

Apr 2010
Woah.. yuka is just becoming wierd and obsessive now.. it's creepy.
Putting the razor blade in Misuzu's drink and walking round in her underwear.. 0_0

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Nov 24, 2010 12:46 PM

Aug 2008
wow, 7 worlds with fragments, that really made me feel a little MINDFUCK,
Yuka's world... she looks a little bit like in a trance, I was wondering why she threw Yukiko's fragment to Liselotte but i think that she somehow hypnotized Yuka.
and that razor in Misuzu's tea, strange.

awesome episode, i wanna to see what Liselotte would do, and what Misuzu would do with Kakeru and Yuka.
Sorry for Yukiko...
Apr 9, 2011 7:47 AM

Oct 2008
KILL YUKA.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 19, 2012 8:28 AM

May 2012
Wow what a great episode but what an extreme ending, the person I thought to die last is one of the first to have her fragment stolen!

Damn what a great episode though sad for the loss of Yukiko!
May 29, 2013 9:55 PM

Feb 2013
Wow Yuka's a dumbass...
Dec 6, 2013 11:04 AM
May 2013
I knew it ! She just went full retard .
Just
Anitnelav said:
KILL YUKA.
she is too annoying. ( hopefully slow and painful)
Jan 8, 2014 9:22 PM
Dec 2013
ok wow this anime became really dark all of a sudden I mean wow.
Jan 24, 2014 1:56 PM

May 2008
Flubadub said:
ok wow this anime became really dark all of a sudden I mean wow.
Wow indeed! I watched this ep again but this time uncensored.

Feb 10, 2014 10:30 PM

Dec 2012
All hell has broken loose. Yandere Yuka rigging Misuzu's tea just left me jaw dropped wide eyed thinking "weoaigje;aoigjeoi." And wow to top it off, that's Yuka's world? Watch your back Misuzu. They should rename Shiori to book of all knowledge. It was really painful to watch and imagine Yukiko get ripped to shreds. Man this show's gonna leave me feeling empty by the end.
Jul 27, 2014 8:44 PM

Jan 2010
Damn it Yuka, why you gotta fuckin' do shit? Just stop it...
Jan 7, 2015 10:27 AM

Nov 2007
HOLY CRAP, THAT WAS INTENSE. THAT STOMACH-RIPPING NOISE D8 the fact that it was censored made it 10x more disturbing. Yukiko ;-;

Apr 27, 2016 11:17 PM

Mar 2014
They're fighting for survival before they learn the real story .
I like the looks of determination in their eyes ~ . Just the eyes though .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2018 3:36 AM
Jun 2017
In the hindsight, half of this could have been avoided if the Black Knights had just left them alone.
Jan 3, 2020 12:35 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yuka is becoming so much yandere, and she even made that world ? wtf, also RIP Yukiko ?
Jul 10, 2020 6:00 AM

May 2018
Lol ok Yuka. Mizusu-senpai is much better tbh
Jun 4, 2021 1:25 PM

Jan 2021
Oh wow
Disappointing
Mar 12, 2022 5:00 PM

Jun 2016
Yuka uses teleport; it was super effective. Here's a plot twist: Yuka secretly hates Kakeru and has been trying to get rid of him all this time through obsessive love...

Is the show implying that the current world is run entirely by Yuka? That whole segment was hard to follow. Yuka having the ability to change the structure of her world through the crystal in her body is a scary thought.

Yukiko went straight for the beast and paid the price for it. Who knew that by removing the crystal, you can eliminate her immortality. Funny that.

Lieselotte has finally been released, thanks to Yuka. What a dumbass she is. It can't go well from here, lol.

Oct 5, 2023 10:38 AM

Dec 2022
11eyes finally decided to start being legitimately entertaining. Why wasn't it like this from the beginning? Even the character that was previously the most boring, Yuka, suddenly became the most enjoyable character. The plot twists and unpredictable deaths also prevent any dull viewing.

Wonder how this Kakeru/Misuzu/Yuka love triangle will end...

Shaded Horizon

Feb 18, 3:10 PM
Feb 2024
last thing i needed to see was yuka in her bra and panties. god i hate her so much
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.