Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 15, 2015 2:42 AM

Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Well that explains why Sabo never tried to contact Luffy or Ace all those years. Next week is on break sadly :(
Jul 15, 2015 2:48 AM

Dec 2012
So Sabo couldn't remember who he was after Dragon rescued him.
Sad seeing Sabo reacting to the death of Ace to jog his memories.
Really wanted Luffy to be awake so he could see Sabo again.
CP0 are making their move very soon. Time to leave Dressrosa.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 15, 2015 3:15 AM
Apr 2013
We've seen sabo's past and "Im leaving him in your hands"? time to say RIP Sabo.
Jul 15, 2015 3:28 AM

Dec 2013
A nice explanation for why Sabo never bothered to contact Luffy/Ace. But damn what a painful way to get his memories back >.<

*sigh looks like Bellamy is still around -_-
Jul 15, 2015 3:28 AM
Jul 2018
Great explanation chapter, Good enough reason as to why he never showed up.

Feel bad for how he regained his memories though. :(
Jul 15, 2015 3:29 AM

Feb 2014
If CP0 is turning back it's gonna be hard to leave Dressrosa, it's better if they do it now and also is time to meet the resto of the crew already!

Jul 15, 2015 3:35 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Has everyone forgot about big mom or what?

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jul 15, 2015 3:45 AM
Jun 2015
This chapter was really amazing as we all wanted to know what really happened to Sabo and why he wasn't there at Marineford and this chapter covered almost every point.....and I also think that the timing for this chapter was perfect because i believe that the chapters after the haitus upto 800 are going to be epic a f*ck as CPO is coming back so SH won't have any time to party, there's gonna be a bounty raise, Kaido's gonna act now and more epic things and i'm HYPED as f*ck..... so this chapter really came out at the right time......4/5
Jul 15, 2015 3:58 AM

Jun 2011
So emotional. T_T Worst timing to get back his memory, he just missed the 'execution' by a hair. Really nice chapter, and I can't wait for the vivre card to come into play again, but this time, it's Sabo keeping a track of Luffy, instead of the opposite.

</3 Break. ): But loved the early release. XD

Jicetus said:
Has everyone forgot about big mom or what?
I am pretty sure they have trust in Sanji and the rest of the crew. They need a small breather before they can set sail again, which should be very soon, could very well be the next chapter. This island is also the only place with actual doctor for Law and Luffy, with Law passed out. Who knows what could have happened on the sea had they sailed out with Luffy/Law in that condition. Chopper is not with them.
Speaking of the rest of the crew, Sunny Go is with them, so it's not like they have anything to sail on immediately anyway.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 15, 2015 4:06 AM

Jan 2015
Am i the only one who gets a bad feeling whenever i see a vivre card?

Very emotional chapter

The 2 weeks wait is gonna be so fucking hard..
Jul 15, 2015 4:15 AM

Jun 2011
smelldemon said:
You're definitely not the only one. Most of us were probably reminded of Ace back in Alabasta. This time it's not Luffy keeping track of Sabo tho, so if anything, bad things are probably gonna happen to Luffy..
Jul 15, 2015 4:17 AM
Jul 2018
ToG25thBaam said:
smelldemon said:
You're definitely not the only one. Most of us were probably reminded of Ace back in Alabasta. This time it's not Luffy keeping track of Sabo tho, so if anything, bad things are probably gonna happen to Luffy..

Yeah it reminded me of the Ace thing as well, as you say it'll probably be something that happens to Luffy.
Jul 15, 2015 4:19 AM

Mar 2012
i cri while reading the chapter :(
then i read hiatus
i cri even more :(

In all seriousness, even though it was a good feels trip, I find Oda to be lazy to pull that "amnesia" shit on us. But then again, no one else couldn't think of a legitimate answer to his absence prior the two years and the war, and that he wasn't able to meet Ace.

On a more serious note, asif you make Doflamingo block his eyes like that.
skwok-ravenJul 15, 2015 4:23 AM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jul 15, 2015 4:23 AM

Aug 2010
G_Spark233 said:
*sigh looks like Bellamy is still around -_-

Lol I was thinking the same XD

Anyway, amnesia it is then. That was one of the most common theories. Good to have confirmation ^^ Must've sucked for Sabo having all his memories come back and hit him full brunt in one go realizing how important Ace actually was to him and how it was already too late :(

Makes the scene when he went to visit the grave much more impactful T^T

Now that they're resting and all, it's just a bit annoying seeing how Zoro was completely unharmed. It shows he's BA owning Pica so easily but he could've also gone and kicked some Doffy ass :P

Oh well I guess we need at least one person to be in full health during their escape from CP0. Zoro's perfect for the job. He's reliable that's for sure :P
Jul 15, 2015 4:27 AM

Feb 2015
Wow,Oda has been on fire the past 2 chapters.Thankfully everything about Sabo has been explained.The feels were real

No OP next week :'(
Jul 15, 2015 4:28 AM

Nov 2010
Btw, where's chopper? Totally forgot about him
Jul 15, 2015 4:31 AM

Jun 2011
Barion-Zara said:
Now that they're resting and all, it's just a bit annoying seeing how Zoro was completely unharmed. It shows he's BA owning Pica so easily but he could've also gone and kicked some Doffy ass :P
Zoro can't touch Doffy. ;P

Rinji- said:
Btw, where's chopper? Totally forgot about him
On Sunny Go. I miss him a lot. ):

Oh ya, there's one moment in this chapter that I really liked as well, and that is to see Dragon pissed off. I got chills. It's kind of a new thing we get to know about Dragon, that he's capable of rage, which of course make sense, but it makes it all the more interesting to see him going after World Gov's ass now.
ToG25thBaamJul 15, 2015 4:36 AM
Jul 15, 2015 4:37 AM

Aug 2012
no one piece next week!

But you'll still take damage!
Jul 15, 2015 4:40 AM

Mar 2012
Also, I don't know if you guys realised this but, Zoro has not sustain a single injury, whereas everyone else did. That's quite a feat, but then again, he didn't had any major fights.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jul 15, 2015 4:49 AM

Feb 2015
Does anybody know why was the chapter out one day earlier.? Hell, even Mangastream's translation came before mangapanda's.
Jul 15, 2015 4:55 AM

Jun 2011
Raven-kun said:
Also, I don't know if you guys realised this but, Zoro has not sustain a single injury, whereas everyone else did. That's quite a feat, but then again, he didn't had any major fights.
He's lucky he did not get matched up with Doffy. :3

shaaaaan said:
Does anybody know why was the chapter out one day earlier.? Hell, even Mangastream's translation came before mangapanda's.
Not sure, this sort of leak have no set release date anyway, or maybe the scanlation team got so hyped after the previous chapter and release the translation a bit faster? :) Thanks for the info by the way, I didn't know mangastream's version was up. I will get to it later.
Jul 15, 2015 5:01 AM

Aug 2010
ToG25thBaam said:
Barion-Zara said:

Ok, Not kick ass but at least he could've played a major role. We've barely seen him break a sweat post TS.
Jul 15, 2015 5:08 AM

Dec 2008
That was a pretty good chapter. Dem feels.
>On break yet again. smh
Jul 15, 2015 5:09 AM
Jan 2014
Barion-Zara said:
ToG25thBaam said:

Ok, Not kick ass but at least he could've played a major role. We've barely seen him break a sweat post TS.

Zoro would pretty much push Doffy to mid diff at best. 11 on 1, he would lose no doubt but he won't go down with landing in a few hits for sure. Tbh, even Luffy and Law can't beat doffy on their own.
Jul 15, 2015 5:22 AM
Oct 2013
Two great chapters in a row after being mediocore for weeks. Well I hope Oda continues his trend now. Wano seems to be better planned than Dressrosa so hopes are high.
Jul 15, 2015 5:23 AM

Jun 2011
LitzSabr said:
Barion-Zara said:

Zoro would pretty much push Doffy to mid diff at best. 11 on 1, he would lose no doubt but he won't go down with landing in a few hits for sure. Tbh, even Luffy and Law can't beat doffy on their own.
Honestly, I couldn't see Zoro pushing Doffy to mid diff. Law + Luffy high diff Doffy, even though Law did get hurt pretty badly when Fujitora intervene earlier in Green Bit. I don't feel comfortable putting Zoro so near to Luffy after Gear 4 reveal.

In a 1 on 1, I don't see Luffy pushing Doffy to high diff either. So, he's probably gonna be mid diff'ed, and Zoro probably low-mid diff, a little bit above Sanji.
Jul 15, 2015 5:26 AM
Sep 2012
So we find out what Sado's been doing all this time.

When we saw his reaction to Ace's death, that was so sad. Is there any flashback in this series that is not sad? It is confirmed CP0 is coming, so our heroes better get the heck out of dodge.
Jul 15, 2015 5:29 AM

Jul 2015
One piece is the only manga that can squeeze h2o out of my manly eyes

This chapter definitely did it and I find this one a tad bit interesting, not because of the bro-mance happening but finally, the story will move on.

To me, this Dressdrosa arc is 70% similar to their recently previous arc, one to mention is the kingdom around sands (I forgot the name).
Jul 15, 2015 5:29 AM

Mar 2015
Although I don't like the amnesia "twist", it does make sense and works fine as an explanation.Was really sad to see Sabo's reaction :(

This at the end could be a death flag for Sabo...pls no.
Jul 15, 2015 5:38 AM
Jun 2015
For those speculating about the crows
http://i.imgur.com/uZIFmRt.jpg
back pre ts even newspaper has been brought to the revos with crows.......they were even before the timeskip
Jul 15, 2015 5:40 AM

Sep 2014
well that explain why sabo did not come to save ace ........
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Jul 15, 2015 5:42 AM
Jan 2014
sushantssj said:
For those speculating about the crows
http://i.imgur.com/uZIFmRt.jpg
back pre ts even newspaper has been brought to the revos with crows.......they were even before the timeskip

Sabo is riding the crows and they can talk....
That is what's weird here.

ToG25thBaam said:
Zoro would pretty much push Doffy to mid diff at best. 11 on 1, he would lose no doubt but he won't go down with landing in a few hits for sure. Tbh, even Luffy and Law can't beat doffy on their own. Honestly, I couldn't see Zoro pushing Doffy to mid diff. Law + Luffy high diff Doffy, even though Law did get hurt pretty badly when Fujitora intervene earlier in Green Bit. I don't feel comfortable putting Zoro so near to Luffy after Gear 4 reveal.

In a 1 on 1, I don't see Luffy pushing Doffy to high diff either. So, he's probably gonna be mid diff'ed, and Zoro probably low-mid diff, a little bit above Sanji.

I can see Asura being comparable to Gear 4, if Zoro is doing mountain level slashes even without using it and multiple ones on top of those.

Zoro can most likely push doffy to the lower end of mid diff category while Luffy being on the upper end of it.
SNSConnectionJul 15, 2015 5:51 AM
Jul 15, 2015 5:51 AM

Dec 2011
No chapter next week again.It's definitely one break every month now and it was a good chapter today earlier than expected.
We get to see Sabo and Luffy meeting once again and how Sabo lost his memory till Ace death.
Jul 15, 2015 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
sarroush said:
That was a pretty good chapter. Dem feels.
>On break yet again. smh

Exactly my thoughts.

Sabo-san ;_;
Jul 15, 2015 6:58 AM

Feb 2015
and sabo's past is finally revealed..
damn it's so touching..
how he finally remembered everything after it's too late...

and when Zoro said "That's almost the exact same thing Ace said to us"
i feel the death flag of Sabo has been raised..
don't tell me Oda will kill him too...

finally no OP next week...
Damn....

Jul 15, 2015 7:20 AM

Jul 2015
"Wait... YOU'RE MONKEY D. LUFFY's FATHER?!"
"Hm? Oh, yh."

(5/5) for that exchange.
Jul 15, 2015 7:34 AM

Mar 2013
My first thought was that sabo had 2 devil fruits because the crows just kinda came out of nowhere ,pretty interested to see what thats all about aside from that the chapter was ok but very necessary.
Jul 15, 2015 7:40 AM

Sep 2011
Nice chapter bridged the gap between ASL flashback and preset day.

So pretty much confirmed Dragon has a devil fruit? Has something to do with crows, Yatagarasu Mythical Zoan maybe ?
Jul 15, 2015 8:01 AM

Mar 2014
Sabo past out the exactly same way as Luffy did.
Jul 15, 2015 8:05 AM

Nov 2014
No wonder. Sabo lost his memories and the fact that those theories were cleared that he did not die and dragon saved the little champ.
So Sabo and Ace met somewhere down the line before ACE got captured by the beard and heeded warning ahead of time.
Glad to see the Dressrosa crew in Kyros' shelter. Robin, Zoro, Law, Bellamy, Luffy, Ussop, Franky im glad they're safe.
No OP next week. Life is getting slow for manga.
Jul 15, 2015 8:11 AM

Jun 2013
So meeting in Kyros and Scarlet's home..damn That Terminator Style Franky...looks awesome. especially how he is fixing his own face.

...Well Dragon looked pretty pissed Off... I Hope he KILLED that Tenryuubito
O_o SABO HAD FREAKING AMNESIA!?!?!!? GOD DAMN WHAT A F**KING BAD LUCK!!!!
and what a Way to Remember...T.T

...Well....That I pretty realistic way to react that Dead Brother return from the Dead...SHock and Happiness.

So...We see one of the Few Bird Fruits huh....Tori-Tori no mi....Mode Kuron? (Bird-Bird Fruit; Model Crown) aw No OP in next week.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 15, 2015 8:34 AM

Jun 2011
Holy Chewbacca!! Oda was on fire these last 2 chapters. ^_^

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks that there's something fishy with those crows that flew away with Sabo? First they came out of nowhere and on the last page they apparently know how to talk??!! 0_o You'll say I'm too suspicious but think about it... most of the times when Oda draws even an animal there's some-kind of a face but those crows had nothing. Could it be some-kind of shape-shifting ability of someone? I think I'm getting paranoid... haha XD
Jul 15, 2015 8:34 AM

Oct 2010
I'm honestly shocked with this chapter. I don't know, I wasn't much of a fan overall, since I didn't like the main idea of the story. I guess it's difficult to make a good excuse for Sabo's case, but this is very cheap. But regardless of that, the feeling I had with today's One Piece is that it didn't follow the internal coherence of the story. It simply doesn't fit. It's like we have missed something relevant that linked the previous chapters with this one, which came literally from nowhere.

I've even read the theory that this was a fake, coming on Wednesday instead of Thursday and such xD And while not necessarily, it seems at the very least strange... I mean, why does Kyros have two legs? Why is Bellamy in the same room as the Straw Hats, Law and Kyros? Why isn't Rebecca there? And then the excuse of amnesia... it is convenient. Too convenient. Not just due to him being able to remember everything with a single photograph, but also due to how the only thing Sabo could keep in his mind is that he didn't want to return with his family. It's absurd, and it's unnecessary because he had had a conversation with Dragon before that makes the sudden explanation in this chapter redundant.

And then the crows... just many things are out of context in this chapter. It's quite weird.
Jul 15, 2015 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
Amnesia was not the best explanation but it is plausible so I have pretty mixed feelings on that part. Overall I enjoyed the rest of the chapter a lot though, especially the expanded conversation between Luffy and Sabo.
Jul 15, 2015 8:48 AM

Jun 2011
jal90 said:
I've even read the theory that this was a fake, coming on Wednesday instead of Thursday and such xD And while not necessarily, it seems at the very least strange... I mean, why does Kyros have two legs? Why is Bellamy in the same room as the Straw Hats, Law and Kyros? Why isn't Rebecca there? And then the excuse of amnesia... it is convenient. Too convenient. Not just due to him being able to remember everything with a single photograph, but also due to how the only thing Sabo could keep in his mind is that he didn't want to return with his family. It's absurd, and it's unnecessary because he had had a conversation with Dragon before that makes the sudden explanation in this chapter redundant.

And then the crows... just many things are out of context in this chapter. It's quite weird.

Yeah, the crows and Kuros' "2" legs got me thinking that something is not quite right with this chapter too. I don't think that Oda would make such a mistake an forget that Kuros is one legged but maybe he is just teasing us. :P Though the crows don't seem like much of a tease. Maybe he watched too many episodes of Game of Thrones! XD hahahaha
Jul 15, 2015 8:52 AM

Mar 2014
Explanation of the long lost brother . His important past, revealed .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2015 8:58 AM

May 2014
Yes! Finally some light lit on Sabo's past!
Wow riding on birds :o oh a hiatus?
Nice chapter, finally learned what happened back then.
Jul 15, 2015 9:00 AM
Jun 2015
Awesome chapter! Finally we learn why Sabo didn't contact Ace and Luffy all this time and why he didn't go to Marineford

I'm not a fan of the Amnesia plot device either but I feel like it fits here, any other reason wouldn't be understandable

Also can we please get Sanji &Co. back in the next chapter? C'mon Oda its been way too long
Jul 15, 2015 9:25 AM

Jan 2011
we can see more dragon hmm how he rescued sabo. i cant wait 2 weeks
Jul 15, 2015 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
AADMC said:
jal90 said:

Yeah, the crows and Kuros' "2" legs got me thinking that something is not quite right with this chapter too. I don't think that Oda would make such a mistake an forget that Kuros is one legged but maybe he is just teasing us. :P Though the crows don't seem like much of a tease. Maybe he watched too many episodes of Game of Thrones! XD hahahaha
I think the crows have actually been seen before as messengers for the revolutionary army.
removed-userJul 15, 2015 3:34 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

35 by G_Spark233 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » You Favourite One Piece Opening?!

UnstableBrat - May 7

21 by kihel »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1104 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 15

74 by RoGkhenwaY »»
Yesterday, 6:07 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 27, 2023

58 by Xpection »»
May 9, 1:27 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 403 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 28, 2010

11 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
May 7, 3:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.