Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2015 6:26 PM

Feb 2011
The end of a great journey :(
Jun 30, 2015 6:31 PM

Jul 2014
AAHHHHH IT ENDED T^T

Such an intense last few seconds against Rakuzan.

I was smiling the whole way through watching it.

But
Now
It's
All
OVER
Jun 30, 2015 6:39 PM

Oct 2012
A very awesome play at the end and a very long 30sec
Jun 30, 2015 6:39 PM

Apr 2013
I just realised that everyone got their time to shine in the last play. Izuki stole the ball and made a perfect pass, Hyuga got the 4 points play in, Teppei got the rebound, Kuroko made the alley loop and Kagami dunked it in. Izuki was definitely the hero though in the situation.

Also I loved they used the very first op from season 1, it's a nice nostalgic touch.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Jun 30, 2015 6:56 PM

Dec 2011
Its done! I liked the epilogue half. They added more compared to the manga.

It was a good ride. I liked the animation of where Kuroko says that I am a shadow.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2015 7:03 PM
Jun 2013
Great anime overall 8.25/10 , it's been fun!
Jun 30, 2015 7:05 PM

Nov 2014
The way Seirin won the competition kinda frustrate me. It was cliche.
Jun 30, 2015 7:26 PM

Jul 2014
Finally, the saga is over. After years of following the entire franchise, I have to say it was quite a ride from their simple beginnings to reaching and winning the finals (fuck that Can Do OP messing with my nostalgia feels). It's time to say goodbye (or is it?)

But sadly KnB just went downhill since the beginning of Winter Crap Cup and lost all its appeal. And the third season is the biggest disappointment of all. For something like a finals game, it lacks the atmosphere to be one. It just became a show about basketball fanboys showing off their flashiest skills instead of rough, intense plays. The games lack flow; it just looks like frames of moments pasted together. And Kagami, ugh, the antithesis of Seirin's message of teamwork.

Well, at least they added the KnB epilogues of the GoM to the very lackluster finale of the manga. And the animation is one of the best I've seen in sports anime.

And Oreshi > Bokushi.

Might bump my score to 5/10.
Jun 30, 2015 7:40 PM

Sep 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Raven-kun said:
Am I the only one who thinks this season is worse than the previous? I didn't really like the idea of Seiren winning against opponents that seems overpowering, it felt like they won due to the sake of them being the protagonist (which of course, prominent in shounen shows).

Almost everyone thinks that!

Nay, most people look at the series as a whole: https://disqus.com/home/discussion/kissanime/kuroko_no_basket_3_episode_075_watch_kuroko_no_basket_3_episode_075_online_in_high_quality_31/newest/

How many people were comparing seasons in the 500+ comments above?

Plus, people who watched all 3 seasons rated this season a 8.75 (yes I know it will eventually go down --but look at how fast the UBW rating went down, it was above this season's rating only a few weeks ago). That didn't exactly reflect profound disappointment. In fact, the rating was hovering around 8.66 or 8.67 (can't remember exactly) when the FINAL MATCH started and actually WENT UP as the Rakuzan match went on and reached 8.70 after the penultimate episode. So much for the "worst" match of the series.

KnB is always meant to be a continuous work and not like the Hunger Game/ Game of Throne series where the work was intentionally split into books. The splitting into seasons for KnB was strictly due to administrative, scheduling and budget reasons.

And now I address the community.

I think, based on all the comments I've read, that people liked S1 for its inbetween match moments -- the carefree, comedic, team-bonding, and so called story moments. Those moments were good, but if you are watching KnB for that, then you are watching it for the wrong reasons. KnB is heavily about basketball, even more so than Slam Dunk. More of its episodes were dedicated to on-court action than any other sports anime. For KnB, basketball action is the story.

And KnB's exaggerated basketball (though just as many arguments can be made for its adherence to real life sports) is its trademark, its niche. It can be argued that KnB wouldn't be anywhere near as popular if it weren't for that. There are a plethora of more realistic/grounded sports anime out there, Slam Dunk, Haikyuu, DoA, Baby Steps, etc. Why are people so enraged that KnB isn't as realistic as they wanted? The series made no pretensions of that once Midorima sank from full court. The zone was a big part of so many people's favorite match. Do I rage about a show being too moe when there are hundreds of good non-moe shows out there? Why not just watch what you want, instead of demanding a change of tone from this one anime? Of course, it's too late for that now. :)

About S3's realism. S3 just took that exaggeration one step further. If you ignore all the stylistic effects and the zone/door/gatekeeper mentions, what they are doing is just playing normal basketball. Nothing in S3 was a lot less realistic than the previous 2 seasons. S1 introduced the concept of 100% probability for difficult full-court, trick and circus shots. The move that involved jumping absurdly high was in S2: Meteor Jam. S2 already introduced the incredible zone speed. What Aomine did in S1 was actually more difficult to pull off (behind the backboard shot, throwing the ball behind his back, making a floater in the middle of a spin move) than the high speed coordination of Direct Drive Zone. For many people, Kuroko's abilities moves were the hardest to accept and all of that (including misdirection, overflow, vanishing drive) were introduced in the first 2 seasons. I'm scratching my head as to what it was in S3 that finally broke the suspension of disbelief meter for some people.

OK, maybe it was the Emperor Eye, but that's Rakuzan, not Seirin, so they get a pass. =) Not to mention there is real science behind that prediction; it's just that the prediction is amped up to 100%, like Midorima and Aomine's shots. Lastly, I think the problems people had with Perfect Copy was down to misunderstanding and misonceptions. Like Kise "copying Murasakibara's height", for instance. Kise demonstrated that he could jump nearly as high as Kagami. That's all the height that is needed to block every single player in the WC. Murasakibara's height allows him to barely jump in order to block. So Kise was in fact copying a barely jumping Mura with a near Kagami-level leap. Hardly an impossible task.
TorribleJun 30, 2015 8:29 PM
Jun 30, 2015 7:41 PM
Jun 2015
this eps is pretty meh.....coz i read the manga...but it is not bad i think
Jun 30, 2015 7:45 PM

Oct 2011
OMG I will miss Kuriok no Basuke T_______________T

Emotionally crying
Jun 30, 2015 8:01 PM

Jan 2014
A great finale :'D
I'll miss this show...
Jun 30, 2015 8:27 PM

Jul 2014

The problem KnB is that how these exaggerated basketball dictated the matches. Yes, since S1 it was established that KnB will be exaggerated in the basketball department. But as the series progresses, it became more like "the only way to defeat 'Super move X' is to use 'Super move Y' or 'Improved Super move X'. And just add some pseudo-physics explanation to it and that's good to go." What I was looking for is how can KnB apply these superpowers to basketball rules/techniques/plays or vice-versa. Maybe S1 had a few, but after that it's lost, mostly relying on super saiyan to overcome games.

Then again, that's not the only complaint about KnB as a whole though those complains are irrelevant to this discussion.

I'm not as much of a basketball enthusiast as you are but, you see, no matter how you twist things, it's still about "basketball". I watched/read Eyeshield 21, and it's the best series to be compared with KnB. It has these exaggerated superhuman powers like KnB but still manages to mix the true wonders of American Football in each game.
Jun 30, 2015 8:29 PM

Aug 2008
One of the best sports anime I ever watch. Good ending. I'm going to miss this show.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 30, 2015 8:33 PM

Dec 2012
That episode took forever...well, probably because I had to rewatch each play by play half a dozen times to make it last longer. Man, watching the timer count down with little to no room left to catch up kept taking my breath away in anticipation of how Seirin would best the odds. I like how they were able to give each player a chance to shine at the last minute, emphasizing what a strong team Seirin developed into. As soon as I heard that first opening start playing and Kagami go airborne, I knew that deed was done and the game was sealed.

Man, this really has been a long journey. I remember picking up season 1 in 2012 on a complete whim. It ended up introducing me to sports anime and transforming my entire perspective towards the genre. The games just kept getting better and better with the battle shounen-esque style that was incorporated into each game. It got to points where it was as immersing and compelling as a life or death battle in another show.

Kuroko no Basket ended up being a huge source of inspiration in my own life, igniting my drive and ambition to reach greater heights in my own training. I lost 55 pounds in the time season 1 had aired. Season 2 really gave me a wake up call when I had reached rock bottom again. And this season reinforced my continued passion for fitness and helped me keep momentum on my side with a recent break through. So it makes me sad that I can no longer lean on it to motivate me to new heights and bounds. At the same time, however, I'm eternally grateful for all that it's done for me, providing top notch sports entertainment as well as life changing attitudes.

9.5/10, all fired up and it's time to go win another workout.
Jun 30, 2015 8:37 PM

Feb 2015
The final match wasnt good as I expected.
But what a ride.Will very much miss Kuroko Ball Z

Overall 8.7/10
Jun 30, 2015 8:42 PM

Mar 2014
Awesome! It was a nice ending IMO afterall.

Really hoping for the new season.
Jun 30, 2015 8:45 PM
Dec 2013
Finally the finale of ONE OF THE BEST SPORTS ANIME Which i had been watching for the past 3 years

Time really flies when ur enjoying such a good anime...... we all would miss u KNB..
Lets hope knb xtra game would live up the hype =) AND REMEMBER ALWAYS BE IN THE ZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Abdel_Killa17
Jun 30, 2015 8:49 PM
Dec 2013
well finaly they uploud it,that Japan really enjoys playing
with my heart when they delayed the last
episode TWICE.This anime will be always on my top list,I just can't believe
it's over. I enjoyed every but every episode because it was all the way
interesting and funny. There was never even a second that would make me
bored :) Also I love every character
because they are all so good developed and interesting in their own way. I also
love how Seirin with Kuroko showed to all that the team is the best tool to win
and they broke into the arogance of members of generation of miracles (for
example:Aomine:The only one who can beat me i me, I was really impresed when he
was crying in previous episode) and put them on the right way.I must say that I
was always bad at basketball but after watching it believe it or not I improved
in it and become crazy about that sport .
GOD WHY IS IT OVER? I WILL MISS EVERYONE AND ALL THOSE EPIC AND
AMUSING MOMENTS.ONE MORE PERFECT ANIME
IS OVER,THEY SHOLUD MAKE MORE EPISODES,WHEN THEY ARE IN SECOND AND THIRD YEAR!!
I dunno what to do with my life now when weekends are comming and there is no
new update of my favourite anime. I wish I could just earase my memory and rewatch it

Abdel_Killa17
Jun 30, 2015 9:01 PM
Jul 2014
I'm glad they added extra content after the match ended. The manga ending was just way too rushed. They didn't drag out the final 40 or so seconds left of the game either which was nice to see. I'm not really sure where I'd rank this season among the three but I did definitely enjoy it even if there were a couple things I wasn't a fan of.
Also I hope they add more scenes to the Teiko flashback in the BD's since they left out a lot of content from the manga. Overall though, I had a lot of fun watching this. Hopefully Extra Game gets animated once it's done.
Jun 30, 2015 9:10 PM

May 2015
VanishingKira said:
Hasn't been as good since S1.

This was still decent enough to watch, but this season was clearly the worst of the three 6/10 (might lower to a 5/10).

Are you insane?

Jun 30, 2015 9:12 PM

May 2015
LPGeneratorx said:
Personally I feel that this was the worst season of them all, mainly due to the final match being such a drag, and the ass-pulls reached a level I can't explain. The music wasn't anything amazing, aside from Akashi's theme and the first opening, and the animation looked pretty bad in the last few episodes. Also, too much "I MUST DO DIS FOR MY NAKAMAS"

5/10.

Oh so do you mean the non-existent asspulls?

Jun 30, 2015 9:13 PM

Sep 2013
Excellent adaptation! It scores full points from me!

The animation was flawless in this last episode, and I enjoyed watching it more than reading the manga!

The BGM was executed perfectly, particularly during Kuroko and Kagami's combo play. I couldn't help the feels that flowed afterwards! While the manga ending left us high and dry, I think the anime did it justice by wrapping things up visually and aesthetically.

It's been a good 3 years! I have a feeling that this series will forever be one of my all-time favourites. I hope they animate the Extra Game soon!
Jun 30, 2015 9:31 PM

Sep 2013
WarlockAppa said:

The problem KnB is that how these exaggerated basketball dictated the matches. Yes, since S1 it was established that KnB will be exaggerated in the basketball department. But as the series progresses, it became more like "the only way to defeat 'Super move X' is to use 'Super move Y' or 'Improved Super move X'. And just add some pseudo-physics explanation to it and that's good to go." What I was looking for is how can KnB apply these superpowers to basketball rules/techniques/plays or vice-versa. Maybe S1 had a few, but after that it's lost, mostly relying on super saiyan to overcome games.

Spoiler-tagged for pedantry. TL;dr version: Yes, there were instances of supermoves countering supermoves, but

1) they were less frequent than you think
2) there were many more moments where a supermove was countered with teamwork
3) even moments where supermoves countered supermoves either involved teamwork or just slightly exaggerated blocks
4) there were such moments in S1 as well if I were to apply the same logic

Let's have a little perspective about the final match. More than 170 (I kept score) points were scored onscreen (and more than 200 in total). How many were due to superpowers? If you look at the points scored, they were practically all from normal shots (sometimes resulting from a screen), layups from fastbreaks (by both teams), post moves (Kiyoshi and Nebuya), double-clutch layups (Hayama), and dunks (including alley oops). Ankle-breaking was kept to a minimum. There were only 2 meteor jams (Blake Griffin actually did that in real life, albeit he didn't jump as high). Akashi scored 4 points while 1v5'ing in the zone. Mibuchi scored maybe 6 points? using the void shot. His other 2 shots are perfectly normal shots. Kagami played mostly normally while in the zone, hardly exhibiting any superhuman feats. It was mostly everyday basketball.
TorribleJul 1, 2015 12:41 AM
Jun 30, 2015 9:50 PM

Jan 2011
Gonna miss not having any Kuroko to watch every year or so it was a good run!

but to be honest this season was my least favorite the show peaked after the Aomine match for me that shit was so good and it didn't have nearly as much cheese this last season had.
Jun 30, 2015 10:28 PM

Apr 2010
Other than the flashback and the Rakuzan vs. Midorima's team match, this season was ehhh. 6/10.
Jun 30, 2015 10:30 PM

Jul 2010
We all knew Seirin would win but honestly it didn't matter, the execution spoke for itself. This 3rd season took me to that time of my childhood when I simply watched hereos shows on tv just because they were freaking cool and somehow quite inspiring to watch. Friendships and rivalries, that's what KnB is about and he does it pretty well indeed. (Baby Steps is also on the same waves, but they do it completely different and neither way is wrong)

But if people wants to take it logically as they can and nitpicking for the sake of it they are completely free to do whatever they want. I'll just drop here to say that I had a blast watching this show and especially these last few episodes which made my mind blown by its incredible animations and directions. Production I.G quite exceeded itself here, good job.
Jun 30, 2015 10:43 PM

Jan 2011
It was not the best season. But these final few episodes and the flashback arc really made it worth while. First season remains the best flat out. It was a good ride and I'm happy to have this one under my belt. It was a great sports anime and enjoyed it more times than not. Seririn fight!
Jun 30, 2015 10:44 PM

Jun 2013
8/10 very naisu series

Jun 30, 2015 11:03 PM

Jul 2014

Well it is nice of you to point out these moments of teamwork. Yes I remember them happening.

Okay, so let's accept these as facts because I do remember most of them happening. But the way I see it from a sports game story telling point of view, these plays you mentioned were just pasted in between the superpower sequences and they're all over the place, lacking real flow and fluidity in the game. And then they lack impact that even if you remove these plays or add more of them it won't affect much the game because the RAW superpowers will ultimately decide the outcome. That's why when transitioning to the superpower sequence it gives you the feeling of disbelief due to how out of nowhere it was and it can make you go WTF.
Jun 30, 2015 11:04 PM
Apr 2015
i already know that Seirin wins before starting the 3rd season (damn you tumblr). but I was still moved somehow, but that might be the work of the first OP as the bgm. 8/10 for the season and 8.5/10 for the series as a whole
Jun 30, 2015 11:36 PM

Apr 2013
AnimeFanJoe123 said:
Are you insane?
AnimeFanJoe123 said:
Calm down fanboy, there are plenty of asspulls and shounen clichés. Not everyone shares the same opinion.
Jun 30, 2015 11:43 PM

Nov 2013
Sourire said:
AnimeFanJoe123 said:
Are you insane?
AnimeFanJoe123 said:
Calm down fanboy, there are plenty of asspulls and shounen clichés. Not everyone shares the same opinion.
Start pointing them out, then.
Shounen cliches like nakama power are part of the series' internal logic since the beginning, and cliché =/= bad
Jul 1, 2015 12:04 AM
Jun 2014
I honestly ended up disliking this anime because Mursakibara got no development and did nothing. Other than in the flashback, he had no reason to be in the anime. Heck, Kuroko wasn't even emotionally attached to him like the others either. In their game, he was just playing like any normal game without a GOM member.

Yes, Murasakibara was my favorite, which is why this brings down the anime a lot for me. He also only got one game while the others got several.
Jul 1, 2015 12:15 AM

Jul 2012
Fantastic finale.

And "See You" part, I really hope they make a sequel for this.

Maybe set in the time where they are all playing at College?
Jul 1, 2015 12:20 AM

Sep 2013
WarlockAppa said:

And then they lack impact that even if you remove these plays or add more of them it won't affect much the game because the RAW superpowers will ultimately decide the outcome.

I'll just address this, because everything else you said is very subjective. It'd help if you'd list specific examples.

I can't fault you for thinking that way, because even avid sports fans commit that fallacy. Every point is important in basketball. Fans will say things like "if it wasn't for that important goal, or that crucial block, we'd have lost" but the same thing can be easily said of every other goal and every other block. Mathematically, 2 free throws made in the first quarter are just as important as a 2-point buzzer beater. People rightly give buzzer beaters greater praise and emphasis because of the mental pressure involved towards the end (and the subsequent clutchness in making that shot), but all the points scored leading to that point were important as well.

I can't deny the psychological and emotional impact of superplays on momentum (they even accounted for that in NBA2K -- flashy dunks can boost the stamina of teammates for a short period of time), but if many more points were scored normally, then those normal plays have a bigger impact on the match than the superplays. Which set of points were more valuable to Rakuzan? Those 4 scored by Akashi in the zone or those from normal plays that resulted in them gaining a 25 point lead over Seirin? And which were more valuable to Seirin? The 2 points (yes, it was only 2!) scored from the direct drive zone high speed play or the succession of baskets that came from Kuroko's passes after he regained his misdirection? The 11 points Kagami scored at the start of the match in the zone, or the 21 points Hyuga scored from normal 3 pointers?
TorribleJul 1, 2015 1:01 AM
Jul 1, 2015 12:24 AM

May 2015
i teared up when they won for no reason lol
Jul 1, 2015 12:49 AM

Jul 2014

I understand what you're trying to say how these kinds of plays can have a powerful effect on the psych on each team. If you're properly immersed with the games as a fan then it's easy to feel the tension and emotion inside the court. If you say that KnB has the edge in making an impact in a psychological view-point then let's say it may be, because I can't argue with that. I can't go as far as analyzing plays like you do. All what I'm concern is how each plays work well without disruptions or with fluidity and can still bring an impact to the audience whose attention spans are low (I'm quite confident with my knowledge in sports journalism, you know. That's why I have a high opinion of Haikyuu from a game view-point). Well, everything is subjective, even my previous posts are.

EDIT: Spoiler tags.
WarlockAppaJul 1, 2015 12:53 AM
Jul 1, 2015 1:35 AM

Feb 2012
I was very much expecting Seirin to win. All the tension and build-up just for them to lose? I don't think so.

I was hoping to see more Momoi x Kuroko romantic moments or even Momoi x Aomine!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 1, 2015 1:48 AM

Jul 2011
I'm never getting over this horrible ending.
Jul 1, 2015 3:49 AM

Aug 2014
I was never into sports anime at all. But I guess that's because I never gave any of them a chance. Thanks to KnB, I have an appreciation for this genre, even more so by reading Slam Dunk. Watching these episodes has always left me high in spirits. I know this isn't the place to say this, but KnB episodes would be one of the reasons I get my ass up and actually go to class. Exaggerating? More like understating. But now it's ended so....

Off to go watch more sports anime!

Jul 1, 2015 4:42 AM

Oct 2013
That old OP! That was a great insert! Wow and I can't believe it ends just like that. Pretty good. KnB was a good ride. I wonder if there will be more
Jul 1, 2015 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
It was an okay season overall, I loved the animation for the plays and especially episode 23! I would definielty like a adaptation of Extra Game after this.
Jul 1, 2015 6:21 AM

Feb 2014
And that concludes Kuroko no Basuke. Thanks for the memories.

I'll rate the 3rd season 8.5/10. Even though the final arc was dragging, the season was saved by the Teikou arc.
Jul 1, 2015 6:35 AM

Aug 2012
and... THE END!
and since 2015 is the year of the remakes, hope slam dunk gets its turn.

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Jul 1, 2015 7:02 AM

Oct 2013
Torrible said:
So it finally ends.

Great moments in S3 (the best season imo even though S2 was excellent as well):

1) Kasamatsu dribble
2) Shutoku vs Rakuzan in general.
3) Midorima's indomitable spirit to get up after being ankle broken and his memorable "There's no shame in falling down! True shame is to not stand up again!" quote!
4) Akashi ankle breaking 2 dudes.
5) Midorima Takao combo.
6) Kuroko's vanishing drive (best one in the series) and phantom shot combination.
7) The Kise/Kasamatsu flashbacks (demonstrating Kise's emotional growth as Kaijo's ace).
8) Kise's tenacity and intensity throughout the game (his stare, angsty on the bench, challenging Kagami and Seirin...). Kudos to his seiyuu (very underrated imo)
9) Episode 61: Kise destroying Seirin throughout the episode, dunks galore (including a one-man alley oop).
10) Kise ankle breaking Kagami twice.
11) Flashback arc (Kuroko mastering his misdirection and Akashi's breakdown were the highlights)
12) Everytime Akashi's theme plays.
13) Those guitar riffs and great BGMs over the course of the season.
14) Kagami's meteor jam vs Rakuzan (the 2nd one)
15) Akashi's zone (1 v 5).
16) That high speed combination play in episode 73
17) Akashi talking to his other self. S2 OP1 was called 'The Other Self'. Coincidence? I think not.
18) DIRECT DRIVE ZONE!!!!!!
19) Kuroko overwriting Mayuzumi with ZERO playing in the background.
20) The 3rd opening.
21) The GoMs and past opponents cheering for Seirin.

10/10 (obviously).

That's all I can think of for now.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/kissanime/kuroko_no_basket_3_episode_075_watch_kuroko_no_basket_3_episode_075_online_in_high_quality_31/newest/

It's touching to see so many passionate KnB fans paying tribute to the series (above link). Their comments actually made me a little sad that KnB is over (for now). Will I miss it? Probably not, since I can always rewatch any of the past episodes all saved in my HDD. Do I wish there was more? Not really. I think the Rakuzan match is a fitting end and I doubt the author has enough ideas to write another tournament from scratch. Will be following Extra Game for now. Here's hoping for an Evangelion-budget movie adaptation of Extra Game.

Lol I can't compliment it much more than that. I did like the addition of the anime original parts- they gave a bit more closure. I don't mind that they didn't drag out the last minute of the match for that.

To any haters: say what you will, but the light and shadow remain independent of the observer.

Thanks KnB for an amazing ride. I'm truly glad that I was able to appreciate every aspect of this wonderful anime. You will be missed, but like it was stated, this is only a beginning.

I have no regrets. This is the only path.
My whole life was-

Or rather 'has' only just begun.
NotJustJuiceJul 1, 2015 7:07 AM
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Jul 1, 2015 7:40 AM

Sep 2014
Good final episode. Tho tbh, the match disappointed me. Thought it'd be better. Oh well.
Jul 1, 2015 8:28 AM

Feb 2012
ibear said:
My face lit up when the riff for "Can Do" started playing. It's been great ride.

Me too, it made me so damn emotinal.
I will forever regret not starting this series sooner because I love it SO much. It was been amazing and I'm really sad to see it ending. This final match isn't one of my favorites but I'm happy because I wanted Kyoshi to have his good ending. Loved to see my GoM babies all together in the end for the pic. Now I just hope Extra Game will be animated and I'm happy to know there will be an ova in december because if I don't have more KnB things I will cry ;_;
Love the story and love the characters.

because the weather was good enough
i loved every moment of it.
Jul 1, 2015 10:12 AM

Sep 2007
That. Was. Awesome.

Jul 1, 2015 10:13 AM

Jan 2015
Alright finale for an alright season. First two seasons were better. Maybe if Seirin didn't have to have an impossible comeback two games in a row it woulda been better.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

155 by Kenel »»
Apr 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

226 by Matchappie »»
Feb 26, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

91 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

136 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

141 by Matchappie »»
Feb 25, 2:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.