Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 25, 2015 2:10 AM

Jun 2013
Mormegil said:
So, uhh, what happened with Burgess and Sabo?

It would be funny if something like "Ten minutes earlier" happened next chapter and we got the Sabo fight with Burgess.
Jun 25, 2015 2:14 AM

Mar 2014
Stop call him "Lucy" already!
Jun 25, 2015 2:29 AM
Apr 2014
whew... that was one freaking long trip at last it's over! too bad we did not get to see Mingo's face without his glasses on.
Jun 25, 2015 2:31 AM

Jun 2014
When I see the cover, "WOW! Finally it's Sanji and Chopper!"
I'm really miss them, especially Sanji, I'm sure some of you too T_T
and we got Nami bread too xD

As for the chapter, "It's just too short Oda-sensei!, just too damn short. I dont even remember anything about this chapter. Even the cover gave more impact."

What will happen to beaten Doffy? will his nakama save him, maybe Fujitora will arrest him or for the worst Burges will get him first and take him to BB?
Pretty sure Luffy will pass out several day like always, or sensei think of other way? Ok, lets waiting for next chapter.

MajinAkuma said:
Stop call him "Lucy" already!

Someone got mad here.. hehe :D
But I agree with you, "It's not Lucy, It's Monkey D. Luffy, the man who will become the Pirate King!"
SeangelJun 25, 2015 2:34 AM
Jun 25, 2015 2:34 AM

Nov 2014
That chapter gave me a sigh of relief. Considering that Mingo is out I don't know what will Fujitora do with him since he does not care about the sichibukai system yet he is in the Marines. I hope Luffy recovers and sees that happiness he has brought to dressrosa in bringing down years of terror.
Jun 25, 2015 2:36 AM
Apr 2014
metsujin said:
Mormegil said:

It would be funny if something like "Ten minutes earlier" happened next chapter and we got the Sabo fight with Burgess.

if that happens i'll bite somebody's head lol! i miss sanji and the rest already, let's just move on with it!
Jun 25, 2015 3:19 AM
Sep 2007
Reading through the thread, two things came to mind, one of which was mentioned by mormegil: what about Burgess and Sabo? We don't know what's going on with them and if that fight has any importance to the story as a whole. I'd like to see it, though.

The big thing that came to mind, which was touched on by others, is that we do not know the aftereffects of this fight on the Mugiwara crew, thus the effects on the story's pace. Since there are many things still up in the air, such as Mugiwara v. Marines, Sabo v Burgess, the separation of Mugiwara, the pacing may go back to a high intensity or sowly build again. We don't know right now. It is very possible that this chapter is the only sense of relief we, as the readers, can enjoy before the next arc begins.

On that note, we do not know what kind of set-up for the future has been going on in this arc. It was very messy, but, to me, it felt like a national revolution-chaotic and confusing. Yes, we were introduced to a lot of new and seemingly unnecessary characters over the course of Punk Hazard and Dressrosa, but we have no idea what importance they may have later in the series. If you haven't reread or rewatched OP, I'd suggest doing so, because it reveals how early Oda like to introduce later plot lines and concepts. This is could be a pivotal arc in the story, but we won't know until we have been given more to read.

Those are my thoughts. I completely understand not liking this arc (I didn't like the Sky Island Arc until I rewatched part of the series with a friend...some heavy foreshadowing and set-up went down in there), but we can't really say what's important or useless to the story right now.
Jun 25, 2015 3:26 AM

Jun 2011
Dem feels, I loved this chapter, it feels so good reading it. It's like being freed of the chain that binds you for soooooo long. This is just like how I feel about being freed of this arc. Doflamingo had trapped not only the citizens of Dressrosa, but also the viewers/readers, and now we're free once again! I can totally sympathize with those citizens. (;

And this,
ccnavi said:
We don't know right now. It is very possible that this chapter is the only sense of relief we, as the readers, can enjoy before the next arc begins.
ToG25thBaamJun 25, 2015 3:29 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 25, 2015 3:28 AM
Sep 2012
Not much to talk about, because not much happened, just reaction.

Birdcage is confirmed gone, and Luffy won, but he is not looking in good shape, he is going to need some medical help, and without Chopper around, well can the Tontata princess have anything left to helps Luffy because he needs it, not to mention Law.

Oh well, Doflamingo is defeated, and I hope he is dead. Really Oda if you want to kill anyone, kill this jerk off he deserves it.
Jun 25, 2015 3:47 AM

Jan 2014
3/5

boring chapter
Jun 25, 2015 4:23 AM

Mar 2013
Did this really require an enitire chapter though? Well whatever im so done with this arc that I dont even care anymore, I guess we'll be having the recovery and rebuilding chapters hopefully we'll get some actual relevant information then and also that pointless obligatory party chapter oda likes to do to at the end of each arc.
Jun 25, 2015 4:28 AM
Oct 2013
raiken6 said:
Did this really require an enitire chapter though? Well whatever im so done with this arc that I dont even care anymore, I guess we'll be having the recovery and rebuilding chapters hopefully we'll get some actual relevant information then and also that pointless obligatory party chapter oda likes to do to at the end of each arc.

There won´t be a party chapter for this arc thankfully, the Strawhats are splitt up Luffy cares too much about his crew to party now.
This is more like the Don Creek Arc. The Strawhats are splitt up for the second time, as soon as the next arc starts they´ll be united again and tackle the next threat whatever it is.
Jun 25, 2015 5:09 AM
Apr 2014
Ugh now we have to deal with the aftermath, not even Doffy's eyes were shown, what an irrelevant chapter, Oda continues to show us his impressive skill of stalling.
I'm interested in what's come, hopefully Oda won't follow it with another formulaic arc.
Jun 25, 2015 5:12 AM

Jun 2013
You think Gear 4 + Gear 2 is possible?
Jun 25, 2015 6:13 AM

Mar 2014
Come on.. The eyes Oda, where are the eyes ??
Jun 25, 2015 6:15 AM

Jan 2015
THE WINNER IS

LU...........................
CY..................
Jun 25, 2015 6:17 AM

Dec 2013
Meishi said:
You think Gear 4 + Gear 2 is possible?

Pretty sure gear 4 is already using gear 2. Hence the smoke. This should be much clearer once the anime catches up.
Jun 25, 2015 6:17 AM

Dec 2013
metsujin said:
Mormegil said:

I wouldn't mind that :)
Jun 25, 2015 6:37 AM

Jun 2013
G_Spark233 said:
metsujin said:

Same, but some will be pissed, because the arc wouldn't be over haha
Jun 25, 2015 6:38 AM

Dec 2013
metsujin said:
G_Spark233 said:

Same, but some will be pissed, because the arc wouldn't be over haha

Some but majority of people really like Sabo.
Jun 25, 2015 6:47 AM

Jun 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Some but majority of people really like Sabo.

Yep, plus it would be a shame to not see him do something in this arc, since his reveal, what a better way than take down one of BB's mates? xD
metsujinJun 25, 2015 7:05 AM
Jun 25, 2015 6:53 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Altought the thing with Doffy is finally finished what happend to Big Mom?

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jun 25, 2015 7:44 AM

Apr 2008
A bit anticlimactic to say the least, but I'm assuming it would flow better after I reread the storyarc in bulk volume format.
Jun 25, 2015 7:56 AM

Nov 2008
Bacardi-x-Cola said:
LittleRookie said:

>I wonder if Toei will make this into a whole episode of just tears.

LOL! Considering the pacing of the anime I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

What do you mean - it will be THREE episodes of tears...
Jun 25, 2015 8:06 AM

Dec 2014
Nothing to be expected, just a shorter version of Vivi arc.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Jun 25, 2015 8:07 AM

Jun 2011

Couldn't have said it any better, that's exactly how I felt. Good to see that there are people out there who enjoyed the chapter as much as I did, and see things the way I see it. I seriously don't see the rush in plot development. Personally I think whoever said that, have already lost interest in One Piece, and just want all the mystery resolved and be done with the series.
Jun 25, 2015 8:17 AM

Jun 2013
ToG25thBaam said:

Couldn't have said it any better, that's exactly how I felt. Good to see that there are people out there who enjoyed the chapter as much as I did, and see things the way I see it. I seriously don't see the rush in plot development. Personally I think whoever said that, have already lost interest in One Piece, and just want all the mystery resolved and be done with the series.

Well there's nothing wrong with people disliking a chapter or a arc (if they have good reasons/facts for it), again it's not like the hate the series as a whole. Plus we've seen this before, it's nothing new (by that I mean tragic past of people SH tried to help, and rejoice because the evil guy got defeated etc..). Yes they're free, and it was nice seeing that, but tell me that it wouldn't have been better if that was shown in 7-8 pages, tell me that we really needed 5 pages of Gatz trying to say "Lu-cy won".
metsujinJun 25, 2015 8:22 AM
Jun 25, 2015 8:20 AM

Mar 2014
The Reign is over . The Terror is over .
It's one the best cliche scene as usual ~ .. Tears everywhere . Witness happiness once again ~ !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2015 8:28 AM

Jun 2011
metsujin said:
Well there's nothing wrong with people disliking a chapter or a arc, again it's not like the hate the series as a whole. Plus we've seen this before, it's nothing new (by that I mean tragic past of people SH tried to help, and rejoice because the evil guy got defeated etc..). Yes they're free, and it was nice seeing that, but tell me that it wouldn't have been better if that was shown in 7-8 pages, tell me that we really needed 5 pages of Gatz trying to say "Lu-cy won".
The chapter had some comedy and drama mixed in, which I have missed myself, and wouldn't realized had I not read comments from other forums. A lot actually happened in this chapter, not very relevant plot-wise, but offered a nice satisfying ending to this arc.

Why do you want all this to be cramped in 7-8 pages? Wouldn't that just feel rushed and would seem like it was begging to be done with? just like that NNT anime I just finished, pacing sucked. I personally don't see anything else happening, because that might have broke the momentum the chapter had.

The "5 pages" of Gatz trying to announce the winner was actually really nice imo, the people are just way too happy, and it really delivered, at least to me, seeming as most of the readers did not like the chapter.

Just a few fun facts:
CarcosanAnarchist said:
Godsopp said:
I agree. It's sad that for some people, Dressrosa will be 90 chapters of pushing the birdcage. Also on Kyros, I think ending with Kyros crying tears of joy is pretty fitting considering this all started with Kyros talking about how his tin eyes could not shed tears. He was the character that needed a good cry the most so I'm glad he got it.
YES! This is such a poignant moment for him. For a decade he could not cry. All the tears he could not shed when his wife died, as he watched his daughter struggle to live, as he waited forgotten and broken for any suicidal shot he could take--all of those tears he can now weep as tears of joy. It's that gut wrenching sadness that Oda is so good with.

sonnua said:
For me the chapter wins,this chapter was necessary and Oda pulled it off.If it wetent for such chapters in the past chapters ,I might had a different opinion about One Piece altogether.
9.6/10 considering how Oda pulled it off

Btw this is funny,and for Zoro vs Fujitora guys as
ToG25thBaamJun 25, 2015 8:32 AM
Jun 25, 2015 8:31 AM

Jun 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
metsujin said:
Well there's nothing wrong with people disliking a chapter or a arc, again it's not like the hate the series as a whole. Plus we've seen this before, it's nothing new (by that I mean tragic past of people SH tried to help, and rejoice because the evil guy got defeated etc..). Yes they're free, and it was nice seeing that, but tell me that it wouldn't have been better if that was shown in 7-8 pages, tell me that we really needed 5 pages of Gatz trying to say "Lu-cy won".
The chapter had some comedy and drama mixed in, which I have missed myself, and wouldn't realized had I not read comments from other forums. A lot actually happened in this chapter, not very relevant plot-wise, but offered a nice satisfying ending to this arc.

Why do you want all this to be cramped in 7-8 pages? Wouldn't that just feel rushed and would seem like it was begging to be done with? just like that NNT anime I just finished, pacing sucked. I personally don't see anything else happening, because that might have broke the momentum the chapter had.

The "5 pages" of Gatz trying to announce the winner was actually really nice imo, the people are just way too happy, and it really delivered, at least to me, seeming as most of the readers did not like the chapter.

I see your point of view, if you're okay with it, then okay xD but you can't really expect all the people to think the same way you do lmao. I find the chapter okay, was bothered that we didn't see Doffy's eyes, and I knew this was coming, so I'm okay with it, personally it could've been handled shorter, but that's just me.
Jun 25, 2015 8:37 AM

Jun 2011
metsujin said:
was bothered that we didn't see Doffy's eyes
I feel that it is one of those things that is better kept hidden, like Kakashi's face, I was disappointed it looked so.. normal. I wouldn't want Doffy's eyes to look normal, nor goofy, nor.. I don't know. Unless there's a deep history or scars related to his eyes, I wouldn't really want to see it, as I could see myself feeling disappointed.
Jun 25, 2015 8:40 AM

Jun 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
metsujin said:
was bothered that we didn't see Doffy's eyes
I feel that it is one of those things that is better kept hidden, like Kakashi's face, I was disappointed it looked so.. normal. I wouldn't want Doffy's eyes to look normal, nor goofy, nor.. I don't know. Unless there's a deep history or scars related to his eyes, I wouldn't really want to see it, as I could see myself feeling disappointed.

I think one of his eyes are normal, and the other one isn't? Not sure, I saw this theory somewhere, which was interesting... can't remember it tho. Ohh and off topic, but personally the Kakashi reveal was stupid since it didn't happen in the main series... it was pretty disappointing, and of course he'd have a normal face lmao.
Jun 25, 2015 8:42 AM
Mar 2015
Ehhhh not even gonna bother reading this chapter after the view poll results and some of the comments (entire chapter of people crying?). I guess the official post-fight reactions and commotion won't happen until the next chapter.

just fyi, dressrosa arc started March 2013...insane how long its been
cerealkiller84Jun 25, 2015 8:49 AM
Jun 25, 2015 8:46 AM

Jun 2011
metsujin said:
I think one of his eyes are normal, and the other one isn't? Not sure, I saw this theory somewhere, which was interesting... can't remember it tho. Ohh and off topic, but personally the Kakashi reveal was stupid since it didn't happen in the main series... it was pretty disappointing, and of course he'd have a normal face lmao.
Which is why I feel like it's pointless to reveal them just fanservice. Being mysterious is quite charming I'd say.
Jun 25, 2015 8:56 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:
ToG25thBaam said:

Kishimoto himself never intended for the Mask to become a thing, it was meant to be something related to Kakashi´s identity as a Ninja. It should never get revealed, but the fans wishes got to him and he started teasing with it. There was no statement regarding the Mask but I think he revealed it in a fanbook to seperate it as what it is, "fanservice".

A Ninja doesn´t have to show his appereance and never kill if not necessary. The rumors of them being the equivalent to western assasins are wrong. Ninja were forces for hire but assasinations were not their only duties. A ninja has not to reveal his identity which includes his face, alone the fact that Ninja´s have reputations is simply done wrong when it comes down to historic accuracy.

The manga itself is actually a pun on the word Ninja or "Shinobi" who shares the Kanji with the word to "endure". Naruto´s Ninjas were never too authentic, by critical exarmination as reallife Ninjas besides a few exceptions but most characters fullfilled the trait of enduring. Naruto´s story is a story about suffering and overcoming hardships rather than Ninja.

As for One Piece many complains come from people who say it´s unauthentic how the Strawhats never comit rape murder or robbery, which is neither authentic to the theme of pirates and true.
But One Piece has certain elements that do depict reallife piracy,the sense of comradery between a ship´s crew, even among pirates it was very prevenant, they were brothers in arms afterall. Interestingly Pirates were the first ones to have health insurance, if some crew member became incapeable of robbing because he lost a limb or an eye the crew kept feeding that member till he was healthy again. He also retained his right to claim part of the booty.

Regarding the Doflamingo reveal I don´t really care or ever cared and even if what´s the big deal behind it. He´s not even that big of a character to make a big fuss about what kind of eyes does he have.

To be honest I don´t even think that Oda has a design in his mind for a Doffy without shades, and people shouldn´t get worked up over it.
IsterioJun 25, 2015 9:04 AM
Jun 25, 2015 8:57 AM

Oct 2007
Forgetfulness said:
I wonder what it feels like to have someone cry all over you

Feels like it's time to get tested for hepatitis ;)
Jun 25, 2015 8:59 AM

Apr 2014
Didn't even get to see Doffy's eyes...

Well thank god the arc is finally over.

Jun 25, 2015 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
Happiness Chapter!!! XD They truly deserve to cry those Tears of Happiness!!! 10 long Years of Terror...are Over...
JarjaxleJun 25, 2015 9:21 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 25, 2015 9:21 AM

Jan 2013
It's finally over... or is it?
Sabo in the end didn't do much, and Nami/Chooper/Sanji were "forgotten", etc.

Now I would like if Luffy was arrested in that state.
Jun 25, 2015 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
ToG25thBaam said:

I think you definitely hit something here. This is a classic OP chapter and there is an equivalent chapter of this in almost all the major arcs. Everyone celebrating the rain in Alabasta, everyone celebrating Luffy ringing the bell in Skypiea, etc. When people are starting to cry over the type of chapters that OP was built on it definitely comes off as people no longer being interested and just wanting to see the mysteries resolved already so they can stop reading.
removed-userJun 25, 2015 9:38 AM
Jun 25, 2015 10:27 AM

Jun 2013
GunplaIsFreedom said:
ToG25thBaam said:

I think you definitely hit something here. This is a classic OP chapter and there is an equivalent chapter of this in almost all the major arcs. Everyone celebrating the rain in Alabasta, everyone celebrating Luffy ringing the bell in Skypiea, etc. When people are starting to cry over the type of chapters that OP was built on it definitely comes off as people no longer being interested and just wanting to see the mysteries resolved already so they can stop reading.

This was a different kind of celebrations chapter, for the people of Dressrosa, the usual one have all the straw hats, so we might get another one xD But you know there's still stuff that need to be explained, like the Sabo vs. Burgess fight, Sanji and the rest of the Straw Hats.
Jun 25, 2015 10:32 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

This was a different kind of celebrations chapter, for the people of Dressrosa, the usual one have all the straw hats, so we might get another one xD But you know there's still stuff that need to be explained, like the Sabo vs. Burgess fight, Sanji and the rest of the Straw Hats.

To be honest the celeberation chapters aren´t a bad thing I don´t understand why people get actually mad at this chapter.

Certainly there was wasted potential and 16 pages of people rejoicing isn´t anything great but compared to Luffy riding on a Bull for 16 pages this was gold.
It´s an average chapter if you´re not into it.
Jun 25, 2015 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
metsujin said:
GunplaIsFreedom said:

I'm not so much talking about party chapters but the ones like when rain falls on Alabasta and everyone was happy or when everyone regains their shadows during Thriller Bark and we get to see all Moriah's of victims happy. There was still a party after those eventually.
removed-userJun 25, 2015 10:47 AM
Jun 25, 2015 10:44 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

To be honest the celeberation chapters aren´t a bad thing I don´t understand why people get actually mad at this chapter.

Certainly there was wasted potential and 16 pages of people rejoicing isn´t anything great but compared to Luffy riding on a Bull for 16 pages this was gold.

As I previously said the chapter was okay, I knew it needed to happen, the thing that bothered me the most was the Gatz stuff, that's just my opinion, if others were fine with it or liked, okay. Again, you can't expect everyone to like it, or to think it was good, even a great chapter like the G4 reveal got "hate" and some didn't like it, there were few, but still.

GunplaIsFreedom said:
I'm not so much talking about party chapters but the ones like when rain falls on Alabasta and everyone was rejoicing or when everyone regains their shadows during Thriller Bark and we get to see all Moriah's of victims happy. There was still a party after those eventually.

I know, but there weren't any other things left after they defeated the boss, except for them going to another island. Here you still have the stuff with Sabo vs. Burgess, I'm curious what happened to that. Also Sanji and the rest of the crew.
metsujinJun 25, 2015 10:48 AM
Jun 25, 2015 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
metsujin said:
I know, but there weren't any other things left after they defeated the boss, except for them going to another island. Here you still have the stuff with Sabo vs. Burgess, I'm curious what happened to that. Also Sanji and the rest of the crew.
Well there kind of was. There was the stuff with the Marines and their ship as well as whether or not Vivi would join. In TB Kuma was already on the island at the time so we were waiting to see where that would go. But yeah, Sanji and co being off the island will probably delay the party until the next arc like back in Baratie.
Jun 25, 2015 10:54 AM
Sep 2014
I just wanted to remind you, people, that this arc is not officially finished yet.
We still have to see the outcome of the battle Sabo vs. Burgess.
Also what Fujitora is going to do. The start of the reconstruction of the country...
Saying goodbye and sailing away onto Wano Kuni... aaand find out (maybe) where the rest of the crew is.
There's lots of stuff left until we depart from Dressrosa, just saying.

Jun 25, 2015 10:55 AM

Jun 2013
GunplaIsFreedom said:
metsujin said:
Well there kind of was. There was the stuff with the Marines and their ship as well as whether or not Vivi would join. In TB Kuma was already on the island at the time so we were waiting to see where that would go. But yeah, Sanji and co being off the island will probably delay the party until the next arc like back in Baratie.

Another point that I wanted to bring up, since you said it. The chapters didn't only focus on one group of people, how it did in this one with just the Dressrosa people, and you had that pushing on Zoro's side too. The other ones as you said had more to it, and more stuff actually happened, not just people crying. It's weird for me, because I get the point of people who liked the chapter but also of the ones who disliked it, I'm basically caught up in the middle haha.
metsujinJun 25, 2015 11:00 AM
Jun 25, 2015 10:57 AM

Apr 2014
It's done. Yes. I hope we get some nice post-arc information, always love that.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Jun 25, 2015 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
metsujin said:
Another point that I wanted to bring up, since you said it. The chapters didn't only focus on one group of people, how it did in this one with just the Dressrosa people, and you had that pushing on Zoro's side too. The other ones as you said had more to it, and more stuff actually happened, not just people crying. It's weird for me, because I get the point of people who liked the chapter but also of the ones who disliked it, I'm basically caught up in the middle haha.
Eh, that's not really true. Maybe for TB and Skypiea because those effected were in different places but in Alabasta it was just the people of Alabasta and the crew and with EL it was just the crew and Franky. If you are talking about chapters like when we see old characters reacting to the news, that was never something that came in the chapter directly after the final blow.
Jun 25, 2015 11:06 AM
Oct 2013
[quote=metsujin]
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

As I previously said the chapter was okay, I knew it needed to happen, the thing that bothered me the most was the Gatz stuff, that's just my opinion, if others were fine with it or liked, okay. Again, you can't expect everyone to like it, or to think it was good, even a great chapter like the G4 reveal got "hate" and some didn't like it, there were few, but still.

As mentioned before it was a 3/5 ok chapter not good. I´m not implying that your opinion isn´t justified it totally is and you were civil about it.
I´m just saying this for the people who actually complain about it calling it terible/whatever.

As for the people who said it was great. I see where you coming from but I don´t share that opinion. It´s nothing to write home about.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

27 by LunyRem »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 27, 2023

58 by Xpection »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » You Favourite One Piece Opening?!

UnstableBrat - May 7

16 by Asoockie »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 403 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 28, 2010

11 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
May 7, 3:29 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 401 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 28, 2010

10 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
May 7, 1:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.