Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2015 10:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that didn't go escalate out of control thanks to Erena. It seems she has some catch up to do with Otone.

And I guess they could say that a picture is worth a thousand words this episode, especially in the case for Seisa. She just seems like such a role model at school.

Eh the battle in the latter half of this episode felt pretty fast, wasn't exciting imo.
Stark700Jun 15, 2015 12:09 PM
Jun 15, 2015 2:10 PM

Apr 2012
I expect friendship power in the next episode. Also I like the new ending :3
Jun 15, 2015 3:14 PM

Apr 2015
Seisa's backstory was decent, but there really wasn't much to it besides her gf back then, I guess. At least the tension between her and Otone was elucidated a bit. The Esoragoto Spiral ED was a nice touch; now Eruna just has to patch things up between her and the other two girls.
Jun 16, 2015 2:20 PM

Jan 2012
A new ending this late? Odd...Anyway I can't feel too bad for Seisa even now after learning about her tragic past. She's had someone as wonderful as Eruna throwing herself at her from the very start without really deserving it. Well, one episode left...
Jun 16, 2015 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
Seisa's backstory was decent. I see, so that's the reason why Seisa is not using her Killing Art.

The new ending was nice, but it was late.
Jun 16, 2015 2:46 PM

Sep 2008
I don't really get why Eruna is so into Seisa?
This whole thing is just so forced like I never seen before in any other anime.

From the start I don't really get that one...
Seisa almost whole series doesn't talk to much to her,
was close and often ignored her,
but Eruna runs for want, everything she do is for Seisa.

Right now it looks like all other charaters have better ship with Eruna than Seisa
and looks like they try to explain it in final episode. -.-
Jun 16, 2015 3:04 PM

Jul 2012
Well it's about time Seisa's story was explained but I'm kinda worried on how it'll end though due to her story being explained so late. The show can end decently or rushed/terribly and I feel the latter will happen.
Jun 16, 2015 3:49 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Suddenly, Eruna prevails stronger than Otone; effortlessly defeating her in the practice session. I'm sure they'll use this as a cause to justify her victory in the final battle against Seisa.

At long last, the special backstory comes into play. Well, the overall sentiment of it was given early in the show, so it wasn't anything special. The only thing I didn't really guess was the savage senpai being a girl.

Shigure vs. Kuzuryu was short, but probably the best part of the show, although who didn't see the last strike coming? Shigure fell for it completely.

Average episode. I can see how horribly cliched the ending will be. New ED song is catchy though.

Second Eyecatch

Jun 16, 2015 4:14 PM

Jun 2013
New ED
Jun 16, 2015 4:17 PM

Nov 2008
I honestly didnt mind it - you could sort of guess where they would go with most of the elements plot wise when it was slated for just 1 cour. All in All its been enjoyable to watch.

Nifty new end also.
Jun 16, 2015 5:00 PM

Apr 2014
Seisa's past is finally explained and now that very first scene in episode 1 makes sense

Also, that new ending is quite good

Jun 16, 2015 5:43 PM

Feb 2009
I wish they had went with this new ED from the beginning it's actually catchy. So Seisa likes girls or no? That was the only surprise with her whole background.

Jun 16, 2015 6:05 PM
Jul 2009
Vindstot said:
Suddenly, Eruna prevails stronger than Otone; effortlessly defeating her in the practice session. I'm sure they'll use this as a cause to justify her victory in the final battle against Seisa.

I'm not sure Eruna is going to fight Seisa. Bimi said Seisa is losing her powers, and there's no way she can fight without powers.
Jun 16, 2015 6:49 PM

Jun 2013
Nice cliffhanger! This is gonna be a great ending!
Jun 16, 2015 7:06 PM

Jun 2013
I liked the ending theme but I'm forgetting the main plot of the series haha
Jun 16, 2015 9:59 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Damn Seisa's past was brutal....Shit is finally getting real now
Jun 16, 2015 10:25 PM

Nov 2012
only one episode left so we won't get much closure to seisa's story i suppose... i still liked the episode, though. and that ED song was cool.
Jun 16, 2015 11:27 PM

Aug 2013
This was a great episode. I'm glad we got to learn more about Seisa.
Jun 16, 2015 11:53 PM

Dec 2008
This entire episode broke my heart =( I just wanted to hug Seisa the whole time, poor girl.

I'm curious as to whether or not this episode and the next episode catches us up with the latest volume (Esoragoto Spiral). Like I know that Shigure and Kuzuryuu were supposed to throw down at some point but wasn't Asuhi and Akama supposed to do the same? Idk @_@

That said, if the last episode isn't named Esoragoto Spiral, I'm going to be disappointed XD
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Jun 17, 2015 4:31 AM

Jul 2014
Was Seisa's past supposed to be dramatic or shocking? Cos it really wasn't. It was nothing short of lame and stupid, just like the rest of this show. It's even mroe stupid when it tries to be all serious and edgy and expects to be taken seriously. Also, Seisa covering up the damage is just downright stupid when the school could easily be repaired, rather than ending up in the situation seen at the end of the episode.

What a fucking joke this piece-of-crap show is.
Jun 17, 2015 5:19 AM

Apr 2010
So Seisa is losing her strength tho the question is what's the reason she is losing her strength?
Is it the pressure from meeting Eruna and being reminded her past or is it something else?

Well next week is the last episode, would have liked to see more of this anime tho.
Jun 17, 2015 5:31 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
So it's jealousy after all...kinda weak explanation of her backstory.

Shigure vs. Enoyan was cool though.
Jun 17, 2015 6:38 AM

Nov 2011
Episode a little limp at first, but that can recover at large in the second half. Very interesting and the second phase construction of the narrative, the story is of enormous progress, it was now! Drawings and animations in the media. I hope that the fact of the quastione not only to tell the vicissitudes of Seisa, but that there is also another in the plot.
Jun 17, 2015 6:56 AM

Jun 2014
Being let down by someone you admire and love is quite the shit feeling.

I imagine Seisa as probably the type who has difficulty getting close to others in the first place, so it would make sense for her to find it difficult to deal with.

Her sealing the room and old building is a coping mechanism to avoid reality, but it's also an inability to leave the past behind and move on. She's probably trying to preserve what good memories she had of the place.
I do feel sympathy for Seisa but as I say every episode, Otone x Eruna ftw
Jun 17, 2015 7:29 AM

Dec 2008
Man, I wish they showed previews for next episode.
Good ep. Seeing Seisa all happy in the past and then super depressed now made me sad :( I just want to hug her. HUG HER ERUNA! HUUUUG HERRRR!!

Eruna x Seisa :(
Jun 17, 2015 8:05 AM

Aug 2012
Well, I was wrong about her deciding not to use it, which admittedly the episode made pretty obvious before the reveal when they flashback'd to the match with Otone. Probably should've been obvious the first time. That didn't really ruin my Killing Art theory though alters it a few. Going say I mostly got it. As for the episode itself, it was alright. The ED was probably my favorite ED they've had so far. Wouldn't have minded if it was the ED the whole way through instead of the one-off this most likely is (wouldn't be entirely surprising if it's the ED for the last episode either).
Jun 17, 2015 10:06 AM

May 2014
Well that episode explained a lot of things ! But now ... I'm really scared towards the end of this anime.
I mean I totally see the end from here: Seisa will come to "save" Eruna or the opposite, they'll argue, they'll have a friendly fight, Eruna will win and here we go with the friendship power/the three of them friends for life in the same club.

I don't really think that they'll make Seisa x Eruna canon now ... it's too late :/ It's very sad when you know that Eruna could have been one of the greatest Yuri characters of all time (well she is but her couple could have make her even stronger).

This anime is still one of my favorite so far because of the concept and the yuri feels.
But they could have made something really better !

Nice ED though, I could totally see a season 2 as them being a school band ><
Jun 17, 2015 4:11 PM

Jul 2011
That ED. I freakin' love it. e.e

Well now we can make sense of that scene we saw at the very beginning of the series. I hope it'll pull off an unexpected ending. :>
Jun 17, 2015 7:16 PM

Mar 2014
I like how they explained Seisa's backstory, though the episode overall really wasn't anything special. Kuzuryu vs Shigure was terribly executed. It was way too fast, way too rushed, unnecesary talking too less abilities. It makes it seem like Shigure pretty much does nothing/nothing happens while using Hero Time. Which is definitely not the case. Oh well. I liked the remix of Esoragoto Spiral.
Jun 17, 2015 11:18 PM

Oct 2011
Eruna will save Seisa.
Jun 19, 2015 7:44 AM

Jul 2009
Finally we get Seisa's backstory, pretty much what I expected. Didn't think she actually SEALED OFF THE CLUB ROOM IN ANOTHER DIMENSION THOUGH ... WTF O_O Seems like she's REALLY strong. Though I wonder how she was defeated then? I guess she just couldn't really muster up the desire to beat her senpai or something. Well anyway, I wonder why her power is disappearing too? I mean especially with Eruna in there ... oh dang D:
Shigure vs. Kuzuryu battle was way too short >_< Not enough action and too much talking ... zzz, typical manga battle though eh? :P I guess at least they "made up" ...? Oh well, the ED was super catchy though! Loved it :D
Jun 19, 2015 5:45 PM

Jul 2010
I felt bad for Seisa, poor girl. She needs her kouhai now.
Shigure vs. Kuzuryuu's fight was bad adapted, it looked like about 5 seconds and I couldn't see any good moves.
I might be late to say but, I gotta love Otone so much, she does cares about Eruna and can do anything for her. Her Engrish accent is too awkward yet good to hear :)
Can't wait to see final!
Jun 21, 2015 7:16 AM

Jul 2009
Seisa is lossing her powers :(
She is very unstable now, so her senpai attacked her before the real match, awful! And all those scars are thanks to that battle, now the whole thing is crushing down, I hope Eruna save Seisa somehow.
Jun 21, 2015 7:30 AM

Sep 2013
Seisa T___________T
Dang it, only 1 episode left huh, please give me ErunaXSeisa ending!
Jun 23, 2015 1:58 PM

May 2010
The supernaturals aspects were handled really well this episode, hinted this series' true potential. Imagine everyone's backstories explained that well, and basically you have got the real Mikagura. That Kyoma/Shigure scene was rushed but yeah, at this stage, I can't even complain anymore. This really needed to be 2-cour + have a higher budget. Sigh.

May the next music series-turned-anime gets better treatment. Amen. This is a better adaptation than Mekakucity Actors tho, like way better.
Jun 25, 2015 3:28 AM

Dec 2012
Great episode, I like when this anime focus on one thing. Seisa's backstory was touching.
Jul 1, 2015 2:39 AM

May 2015
enjoy how knowing shigure and enoyan became friendly to each other
Jul 5, 2015 12:53 PM

Apr 2010
That ED is better than the one they already have. Should go with this.

Jul 26, 2015 4:01 PM

May 2012
Nice cliffhanger ending and ED in general! But with one more episode remaining I really wonder how this series will end!
Jun 22, 2016 9:13 AM

May 2014
We have: Backstory + Killing Art + Cliffhanger = Extreme final episode
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 22, 2016 11:07 PM

Dec 2012
Eruna entered The Dark Side of Dimensions.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 12, 2022 8:07 AM

Feb 2020
Seisa's backstory was very tragic. Poor girl. Damn that senpai who betrayed her.

SerafosJan 1, 5:12 AM

More topics from this board

» Bimii , ryui=yuri

Foreall908 - Nov 27, 2022

0 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 27, 2022 1:56 AM

» Is this yuri or just baity?

Say-My-Name - Nov 26, 2022

5 by iLatrell_ »»
Nov 26, 2022 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2015

101 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 8:53 AM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2015

33 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 7:16 AM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2015

37 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 5:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.