Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2015 12:03 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Exploring a mansion like that at that depth of the night? Ooh. And seems like the librarian girl is getting even more of an active role now.

We got a little bit of Seisa vs. Otone this episode as well. Cliffhanger though...I'm hoping nothing serious happens that gets them into trouble.
Jun 8, 2015 1:19 PM

Apr 2015
Started with a hunt in the middle of the night to Otone and Seisa fighting. It kind of felt like the exploration bit was unnecessary before the confrontation. And Otone's speech is slightly jarring for me. It's getting more intense from here, so I'm curious how this'll turn out.
Jun 9, 2015 2:26 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
I like how Seisa threw off Otone by figuring out that she didn't live aboard. Aside that, the conflict between them felt like cliched cheap drama to me.
The battle was also lackluster, since Seisa was on defense the whole time and held herself from using Killing Art. It would've been over in an instant.

Anyways, I'm more curious about the ghost mystery. It does seem like some sort of supernatural phenomenon is taking place in the school. Bimi probably got absorbed into it.

Average episode. Kuzuryu's club formation present to Eruna was quite weird though.

Second Eyecatch

Jun 9, 2015 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
I'm a little curious about the ghost mysterious.

Otone and Seisa are fighting each other. Seisa is on defense all the time without using her Killing Art.
Jun 9, 2015 3:02 PM
May 2014
I actually really like Otone now and her reason for fighting seisa. Kinda confuse on why seisa didnt use her "Killing art" to just leave, maybe her power is weakening since she's not emotional strong like she was (kinda like how Eruna needs to be pumped up in order for her to use her power). Anyways, cant wait for the next episode and i hope this show gets an season two.
Jun 9, 2015 3:09 PM

Apr 2010
So they end with a cliffhanger, but i wonder how next week will look seeing what happened with the last cliffhanger.
Seems things still have to be resolved between Seisa and Eruna and Seisa and Otone.
Jun 9, 2015 3:29 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That was an intense fight between Otone and Seisa O_O I loved it

Really wish it could have gone on uninterrupted though :(
Jun 9, 2015 4:36 PM

Dec 2013
spot what's missing...

Jun 9, 2015 6:37 PM

Jul 2010
The presents for the start of the new club, most were quite questionable lol.

I thought Eruna would have reacted this like, "Otone-chan and Seisa-senpai is fighting over me?" with a huge grin while fantasizing!

Otone really does feel strongly for Eruna to do this much. It is also interesting on what are the effects of killing art when used on a person. Now that I think about it, that senpai of hers might have died when Seisa was forced to use her powers or something.
Jun 9, 2015 6:43 PM

Apr 2011
mwsmws22 said:
spot what's missing...

Wasn't the only one who looked back then
Jun 9, 2015 7:07 PM

Jan 2012
Quite the dramatic ending there. Otone and Seisa fighting over Eruna was expected, but nice. Figured Eruna was the ghost all along too.
Jun 9, 2015 10:29 PM

Nov 2012
curious what the real 'ghost' or whatever that was that bimii encountered is.
Jun 10, 2015 12:09 AM

Aug 2012
mwsmws22 said:
spot what's missing...

lol, that's awful.

Anyway, decent episode. Nothing too great but I am looking forward to seeing the conclusion to seeing the next episode now that Eruna encountered Otone/Seisa. The "ghost" thing is interesting too I guess, my theory that said "ghost" is actually a side-effect of Seisa over-using Killing Art over the years. At the very least, it's the only thing that would have some foreshadowing to it (I recall Otone saying /thinking that Killing Art allows Seisa to alter space at her will after seeing her use it to stop the rain). I'm not sure it'd be so much a stretch to say it powers at that scale could create negative consequences with so much use. Introducing the "ghost" in the same episode where Seisa refuses to use her power (with so much attention drawn to it) seems intentional to me. So yeah, I'm posting to say if it turns out to be a by-product of Seisa's Killing Art then I called it.
Jun 10, 2015 12:59 AM

Aug 2013
Another great episode. I really like the fight scene at the end. Can't wait for next episode.
Jun 10, 2015 4:34 AM

Jul 2014
Lame. A whole lot of nothing followed by a fight caused by cliched, cheap drama. On the bright side, the supernatural happenings seem pretty interesting. I'm curious as to how that'll get explained.
Jun 10, 2015 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
Finally, the story starts to get a bit of drama and you start to feel a smell in the air of tension. The plot has in place something to strike up a story a little more interesting, let's see what happens. Drawings and animations more than enough as quality, Eruna is always the best as sympathy.
Jun 10, 2015 8:45 AM

Jun 2014
skiayly said:
I actually really like Otone now and her reason for fighting seisa. Kinda confuse on why seisa didnt use her "Killing art" to just leave, maybe her power is weakening since she's not emotional strong like she was (kinda like how Eruna needs to be pumped up in order for her to use her power). Anyways, cant wait for the next episode and i hope this show gets an season two.

I like this idea that she has to have requirements met to use Killing Art, because Seisa crumpling emotionally and just being too afraid or intimidated seems kind of cheap to me.
*~*~ T h a t ' s A l l ~*~*
Jun 10, 2015 9:38 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Really good last minutes, i especially liked the OST there.
Jun 10, 2015 12:07 PM

Jun 2014
Dammit! I was hoping that Eruna would get to molest a cute ghostie xD

Oh well, at least we get Yandere Otone vs Seisa.
+1 team Otone
Jun 10, 2015 1:59 PM

Dec 2014
Fujishiro awesomeness.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jun 10, 2015 3:23 PM

Dec 2008
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
It ended too early! Holy shit I loved this episode. Otone's talk with Seisa was 10/10.
I'm still legitimately rooting for Seisa x Eruna, but I have a feeling it'll end up being an unresolved thing like with your typical harem series. I absolutely love Seisa's character. I'm wondering why she decided against Killing Art though. I don't want to think she just gave up because she thought Eruna was better off with Otone to begin with. Who knows. I haven't been this excited for the next episode of an anime in years ;-;
Jun 10, 2015 3:34 PM

Jul 2012
It seemed more like Seisa couldn't use Killing Art as opposed to not wanting to. She said it out loud then after sitting there for a few seconds with her mouth hanging open, turned and started to run away. To me that seems like it didn't work and she went into full "OH SHIT" mode.
Jun 11, 2015 8:39 AM

May 2014
Wait !! it ended to quickly, I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!
Will Eruna be mad at Otone? Will Seisa finally change? Will the harem of Eruna begin?
So much yuri feels here I like it !
I'm so glad Otone wants to open "Tsundere Seisa's eyes"! Otone's everything!

That part though
Eruna *talking about the possible lady-ghost* : Then we have to find it, catch it and violate it!"

MangakaNotlora said:
skiayly said:

I like this idea that she has to have requirements met to use Killing Art, because Seisa crumpling emotionally and just being too afraid or intimidated seems kind of cheap to me.

Another reason could be that since their fight is real, aiming for the body and not for the crystal this time, she might have killed Otone with her "Killing Art". So maybe she just didn't want to use it to protect Otone.
Jun 11, 2015 6:17 PM

Jun 2013
Woah! the ending to this episode was intense! and probably best episode yet! :)
Jun 12, 2015 3:48 PM

Oct 2011
With the battle being real. Seisa held back as she could have killed Otone??
Jun 12, 2015 4:33 PM

Jul 2009
Woah, the way Bimii transforms into a human really IS quite creepy ... what the heck is that machine?! O_O Plus it seems like he used to be human originally too ... wonder what happened with him lol
Searching for a "ghost" ... but what WAS that thing that they saw? I mean it seemed to affect Bimii as well ... could it have been from the very beginning of the first episode when Seisa was fighting her senpai? :O
Really liked the way that Otone confronted Seisa about how Eruna felt. I guess I shouldn't be surprised they started fighting but Seisa refused to use her ability ... I guess maybe she felt bad because she knew she'd win? Well I mean Otone really does seem strong though. No wonder she won the rookie battle :O Seems like Eruna arrived just in time ... dang, I wonder what's gonna happen next!
Jun 13, 2015 9:13 AM

May 2012
Tsubakine said:
Wait !! it ended to quickly, I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!
Will Eruna be mad at Otone? Will Seisa finally change? Will the harem of Eruna begin?
So much yuri feels here I like it !
I'm so glad Otone wants to open "Tsundere Seisa's eyes"! Otone's everything!

The triangle love Yuri or Harem Yuri
Jun 14, 2015 5:15 PM

Jul 2009
What a great fight! I wonder why Seisa didn't use her killing art...
Jul 1, 2015 2:07 AM

May 2015
mwsmws22 said:
spot what's missing...

umm maybe eruna is the real ghost
Jul 26, 2015 3:42 PM

May 2012
Okay episode, with two more episodes left I do wonder what will happen next!
Oct 13, 2015 1:00 AM

Dec 2013
I just watched this episode dubbed. I love this anime. Great theme and the anime is very funny :D I also like how its Yuri but has plenty of male characters as well :D It has kind of everything
Its not your typical Yuri anime where either there is NO males or the girls HATE males its different which i like. Good episode
Jun 22, 2016 9:11 AM

May 2014
Good episode
Yuri
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 22, 2016 12:12 AM

Dec 2012
Get in the bed with Shigure, Eruna.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 12, 2022 7:16 AM

Feb 2020
Eruna wants to molest a beautiful ghost girl, lol. I would like to see that. xD

So, the ghost was actually Eruna wandering around in her sleeping bag at night, haha.

Otone and Seisa fighting over Eruna was really nice.

More topics from this board

» Bimii , ryui=yuri

Foreall908 - Nov 27, 2022

0 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 27, 2022 1:56 AM

» Is this yuri or just baity?

Say-My-Name - Nov 26, 2022

5 by iLatrell_ »»
Nov 26, 2022 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2015

101 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 8:53 AM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2015

41 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 8:07 AM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2015

37 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 5:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.