Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 1, 2015 1:11 PM
May 2015
Try to persuade me watching the anime you like the most or you think it's the best.
Jun 1, 2015 1:13 PM

Jan 2012
Mushishi: it will soothes your soul.

Jun 1, 2015 1:16 PM

Sep 2013
Cross ange : the themes of discrimination is superb and the development of the mc is extraordinarily.
Jun 1, 2015 1:18 PM

May 2015
Gintama: Will "shake" your stomach for a long period (literally)
Jun 1, 2015 1:19 PM
Feb 2015
Clannad / Clannad After Story - It will warm your heart with one episode and shatter it in the next
Jun 1, 2015 1:20 PM

Mar 2015
Texhnolyze
Jun 1, 2015 1:29 PM

Jan 2014
Code Geass - If you want to see plot twist in every episode and consistent animation quality then watch Code Geass.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - This anime redefined the word EPIC.

Bakemonogatari - Great characters, an excellent story, and a witty humor that few other anime match.

Clannad After Sorry - Clannad AS will shake you like no show has ever done before. Make sure to watch the first season first.

Romeo X Juliet - How far should a person go in the name of TRUE LOVE?

Fushigi Yuugi - Reverse Harem/Historical anime similar to Akatsuki no Yona.

Cowboy Bebop - "You know the first rule of combat? Shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Beck - Best music anime.

Death Note - A notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - The highest rated anime in MAL. Should I say more?

Zen_WisteriaJun 1, 2015 2:17 PM
Jun 1, 2015 1:29 PM

Apr 2015
Shokugeki no Souma

This is a very fun anime to watch, and if you love to cook, you can certainly glean some new ideas from the foods presented, which are real cuisines from around the world.

The tasting scenes are, of course, fan service at its most blatant, but who cares?
This is not an anime with some deep meaning to reveal (not yet at least), nor is it striving to uphold some high standard of storytelling excellence. In the timeless tradition of fighting anime, the action, characters, and the stories themselves are blown way out of proportion, and exaggeration is part of the bargain. The real star of this series is the food itself.

You should watch it.
Jun 1, 2015 1:41 PM
May 2015
Thanks for giving me good suggestions. I need to know what to watch first. How are those anime connect to you ? I mean how is it make you feel the way you said
Jun 1, 2015 1:44 PM

Feb 2015
Steins;Gate: Good thriller, with likeable characters. Has a slow start but gets better later.

Gintama: Long-running parody anime. Has a slow start too, but gets much better and funnier after 20 episodes.

Darker than Black: Good storyline (although it's episodic at first), has badass MC.

Kara no Kyoukai movies: Pretty good movies, nice storyline, likeable MC, awesome animation. However they can be confusing.
Jun 1, 2015 1:59 PM

Jul 2012
Akame ga Kill - Just don't watch it.
Jun 1, 2015 2:00 PM

Jul 2013
Chihayafuru - The most realistic Sports anime to date.

I can't really remember how it connects to me. I want to say several different things about how it changed me, but my memories of why I started watching it are fuzzy.

Mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo? - A truly amazing work of art.

This one certainly changed me though, I remember it like it was yesterday. Before watching this, I used to judge anime by their synopsis, and thanks to the synopsis of this one, I decided not to try it when it began to air.

However, several weeks later, I had just prepared lunch but had absolutely nothing to watch while eating. Only to see a new episode for this just got subbed. Figuring to myself. "Why not?" I soon found myself engrossed in it and caught up on the five episodes that had been out then.

Since then, I have never decided whether or not to watch an anime solely by the synopsis.
Jun 1, 2015 2:07 PM

May 2013
Pokemon - The MC is on a journey to find an vaccine for his illness, which caused him to stay at the age of 10 for 34 years. On his journey he collects animals and forces them into small round cages.

Also there's a touch of animal x human relationship as the MC is really close to a rat-like animal.

disclaimer: eh the description is rly rough but i think its accurate enough whatsoever
Jun 1, 2015 2:07 PM

Sep 2014
My favorite anime is 2deep4u OP, you wouldn't understand it
Jun 1, 2015 2:09 PM

Nov 2014
Shinsekai Yori, everything about that anime was amazing.
Jun 1, 2015 2:10 PM

Apr 2014
School Days

Read my blog dissertation of it lol
Jun 1, 2015 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - It explains itself.
Jun 1, 2015 2:17 PM

Oct 2014
ichii_1 said:
Cross ange : the themes of discrimination is superb and the development of the mc is extraordinarily.

Unironically thinking Cross Ange is good?

kek
Jun 1, 2015 2:32 PM

Sep 2013
SightScreen said:
ichii_1 said:

Unironically thinking Cross Ange is good?

kek

Ironically using sheep talk?

top lel
Jun 1, 2015 3:25 PM
May 2015
KawaiiWeeabz said:
Shinsekai Yori, everything about that anime was amazing.

Yes i watched it, it's the best i've seen so far.
Jun 1, 2015 3:28 PM
May 2015
AnneTakamaki said:
Code Geass - If you want to see plot twist in every episode and consistent animation quality then watch Code Geass.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - This anime redefined the word EPIC.

Bakemonogatari - Great characters, an excellent story, and a witty humor that few other anime match.

Clannad After Sorry - Clannad AS will shake you like no show has ever done before. Make sure to watch the first season first.

Romeo X Juliet - How far should a person go in the name of TRUE LOVE?

Fushigi Yuugi - Reverse Harem/Historical anime similar to Akatsuki no Yona.

Cowboy Bebop - "You know the first rule of combat? Shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Beck - Best music anime.

Death Note - A notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - The highest rated anime in MAL. Should I say more?

Highest rate doesn't mean it's the best imo. I haven't watch it ,but To love ru on top 50 probably a trolling rate
Jun 1, 2015 3:29 PM
May 2015
Protaku94 said:
School Days

Read my blog dissertation of it lol

I watched it and it was depressing, the plot is ok imo.
Jun 1, 2015 3:30 PM

Sep 2014
Kill la Kill - amazing, hilarious, fast paced action, with loveable main characters, great art, awesome animation and fucking GODLY OST
Jun 1, 2015 3:40 PM

Aug 2013
Monster - A mystery/psychological anime where the main character is a genius brain surgeon named Kenzo Tenma. One day, he performs surgery on a little boy, saving his life. Fast forward about a decade after that, a series of murders starts to happen around the town where Tenma lives, and the evidence points to the little boy that Tenma had saved in the past. Tenma feels responsible for this, since he technically saved the life of an eventual serial killer. The show mostly revolves around Tenma tracking down that killer (and previous patient), Johan, in a sort of cat and mouse game.

Other than the (imo) awesome premise, other reasons to watch the show include Johan, the villain. He's one of the best villains anime has to offer, if not the best. All of the characters in the show are incredibly life-like and well-developed, the plot twists are epic, and the show will have you on the edge of your seat throughout the 74 episodes.
FallingSn0wJun 1, 2015 3:44 PM
Jun 1, 2015 5:45 PM

Oct 2014
ichii_1 said:
Ironically using sheep talk?

top lel

What? I'm unironically highlighting my bemusement that someone thinks this Fukuda poop is actually good.
Jun 1, 2015 7:31 PM

Jun 2014
- Mushishi
- NHK ni Youkoso!
Jun 1, 2015 7:38 PM
Sep 2013
Kara no Kyoukai

Jun 1, 2015 7:45 PM

Dec 2014
What part of shinsekai yori do you like the most?

My favorite is Hunter x Hunter (2011)
- Great plot, not repititive
- Story does NOT revolve on 1 goal only
- Story revolves on other character too
- Interesting, unique, likable characters
- Character development

Other great, and def. worth your time
1. AnoHana, just try it. 11 eps
+1 Mushishi, so unique and magical?

Those 3 tops fore me, hope you'd see an episode of each
Jun 1, 2015 7:47 PM

Dec 2014
Others that you may like:

If you like thinking?
Baccano and Durarara
Death Note
Code Geass
Parasyte
Jun 1, 2015 8:05 PM
Mar 2012
If you watch Code Geass you'll be watching an anime full of action comedy and somewhat romance with a smashing rebellion featuring the gorgeous Lelouch Lamperouge. What's fun about this anime is that you can debate about the comparison of the MC to lots of other similar ones like Johan liebert and light yagami. Code Geass is epic. You'll be glad that you watched it.

MathewfigglehornJun 1, 2015 8:10 PM
Jun 1, 2015 8:07 PM

Nov 2014
KLKfanboy said:
Kill la Kill - amazing, hilarious, fast paced action, with loveable main characters, great art, awesome animation and fucking GODLY OST

It's all true.

+1 Kill la Kill
Jun 1, 2015 8:34 PM

Oct 2014
Code Geass is the most overrated anime of all time.

aikaflip said:
KLKfanboy said:

It's all true.

+1 Kill la Kill

For someone who's labeled an animation freak, I'm surprised.
Jun 2, 2015 12:04 AM
Dec 2013
http://myanimelist.net/anime/205/Samurai_Champloo -I'm all about interesting / unique shows ,well developed and creative characters though this show isn't long it has both in spades . the fights scenes /animation are very well done and the feel of the show is something I've never came across before the only flop is the ending but even so its well worth it.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3588/Soul_Eater- again amazing characters interesting world with a plot that pulls you in and keeps you engrossed until its over. the concept is one i haven't seen before which is really refreshing and rare the girls aren't pathetic and annoying which is yet another rarity .

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1482/D.Gray-man-Another unique show with great characters and so many which all contribute to the story instead of just being there which rarely happens .This ones pretty length also nice , the third season was never dubbed which doesn't normally bother me but the Japanese VA for the mc is sooo annoying i wouldn't bring myself to watch it.I thinks that's the only down side but the characters, plot / world are so vivid it keep you glued .

I don't have any favorite new shows because they all fail to impress me , i just copied and a pasted because i just replied to another post like this 0-0 .
Jun 2, 2015 5:44 AM

Feb 2015
Trigun.! coz old school rules
Jun 2, 2015 6:12 AM
Mar 2012
SightScreen said:
Code Geass is the most overrated anime of all time.

aikaflip said:

It's all true.

+1 Kill la Kill

For someone who's labeled an animation freak, I'm surprised.

thanks.
Jun 2, 2015 6:35 AM

Jan 2015
Mirai Nikki
Jun 2, 2015 4:01 PM
May 2015
6cmdeep said:
What part of shinsekai yori do you like the most?

My favorite is Hunter x Hunter (2011)
- Great plot, not repititive
- Story does NOT revolve on 1 goal only
- Story revolves on other character too
- Interesting, unique, likable characters
- Character development

Other great, and def. worth your time
1. AnoHana, just try it. 11 eps
+1 Mushishi, so unique and magical?

Those 3 tops fore me, hope you'd see an episode of each

I love the character, story, how it ends, the settings well i think that's everything
Jun 2, 2015 4:03 PM
May 2015
offmodel said:
Watch this trailer, and if you aren't persuaded, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm only impress by the music and the tone. The story of a guy saving a princess?... Too mainstream. Thanks but sorry
Jun 3, 2015 2:50 PM

Jan 2014
MHY said:
Trigun.! coz old school rules

More topics from this board

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
20 minutes ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 7 hours ago

3 by vasipi4946 »»
23 minutes ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
3 hours ago

» Anime male character not abused by female characters

EleganteX - Aug 15, 2015

22 by thorin001 »»
4 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

6 by thorin001 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.