Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jul 20, 2022 10:40 AM
Jun 2019
Meh episode for me, If someone betrays not once, but TWICE, that's when you should realize that maybe, just MAYBE, you should drop them. Sure he survived, but if it was anyone else, they would have died. Just because he survived does not make it okay in any sense of the word. Compared it to a failed assassination attempt. Sure the assassination failed, and the target survived, but the assassin's a*s is still going stray to jail.

I hope Bell at least from that. Plus betraying someone after they're nice to you seems much worse imo
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Sep 13, 2022 8:07 AM

May 2021
What about bell's knife now? Is it gone?

Fine episode, I need more of Aiz though
Jan 2, 2023 4:21 PM

Nov 2017
Bell's amazing goodness!
Mar 20, 2023 11:14 PM

Feb 2022
It's kinda nice that Bell understand Lilly's situation, and forgive her. But sometimes Bell's naivety is annoying, I just hope that his character progresses in a great way.
May 4, 2023 11:46 AM
May 2020
Such endless kindness and compassion is the reason why so many girls fall for Bell Cramel.
May 29, 2023 11:10 AM

Oct 2019
Lili surely had a tragic backstory, so perhaps her behavior can be justified. She was foolish though for thinking that the other Soma members would not betray her again after ripping her off.
As for Bell.. he is way too kind and forgiving.
Jul 1, 2023 10:37 AM
Nov 2022
Recuerden que Lili quedo huerfana y la unica manera de obtener un techo y comida, era pertenecer a una familia, pero al igual que el prota, ninguna familia acepta a cualquiera y menos debiles, en el caso de Lili su unica salvacion fue entrar a esa familia llena de basuras del bajo mundo
TeemplarioJul 1, 2023 1:11 PM
Aug 13, 2023 4:48 PM
Oct 2021
idk dude id still be kinda mad, i think id ask for my stuff back after
Dec 5, 2023 7:12 PM

Nov 2023
Damn those monsters are wowzers
Dec 28, 2023 11:40 PM
Nov 2015
Man, this episode really went hard on the "What about forgiveness, though?" theme. Felt like confronting a Yakuza villain there with that sad story flashback lol.
Feb 7, 7:55 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Bruh Lili could probably steal his knife a THIRD time and Bell would still probably be like "nah it's alright don't worry about it"

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 15, 9:10 AM
Jun 2023
The sixth episode of DanMachi I, also known as Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, delves into the secrets and mysteries of the world of Orario, offering viewers an intriguing and suspenseful viewing experience. With its engaging plot, character development, and intense moments, this episode keeps fans on the edge of their seats.

The animation quality continues to impress in DanMachi I, with its vibrant colors and detailed backgrounds that bring the city of Orario to life. The action sequences are visually captivating, showcasing the characters' growth and abilities. The animation effectively captures the intensity and excitement of the battles, immersing viewers in the world of DanMachi.

In this episode, the plot takes an exciting turn as the protagonist, Bell Cranel, finds himself embroiled in a dangerous situation. The secrets and hidden agendas of various characters are unveiled, adding layers of complexity to the overall narrative. The pacing remains consistent, blending moments of action, suspense, and character-driven storytelling.

Character development becomes a focal point in this episode, as the motivations and pasts of the characters are explored in greater depth. Bell's determination and growth shine as he faces new challenges and confronts his own weaknesses. The interactions between characters are emotionally charged, allowing for further exploration of their relationships and personal struggles.

The episode's ability to create tension and suspense is commendable, as viewers are left wondering about the true nature of certain characters and the implications of their actions. The unraveling of secrets adds intrigue and keeps viewers invested in the story, eagerly awaiting the next development.

The soundtrack enhances the overall experience, heightening the emotions and tension within each scene. The music complements the action sequences and adds depth to quieter moments, effectively immersing viewers in the world of DanMachi. The opening and ending themes continue to capture the essence of the series, adding to its overall appeal.

While the episode successfully progresses the storyline and adds depth to the characters, it may leave some viewers wanting more conclusive resolutions. However, this cliffhanger ending adds anticipation and excitement for future episodes.

In conclusion, the sixth episode of DanMachi I delivers an engaging and suspenseful viewing experience. With its impressive animation, character development, and intriguing plot twists, it keeps fans eagerly awaiting the next episode. Viewers will find themselves deeply invested in the secrets and mysteries of the world of Orario, eagerly anticipating the resolutions that lie ahead for Bell Cranel and his companions.
Danmachi Best Anime WW

Apr 18, 12:39 PM
May 2022
I lost my shit and went crazy even tho I understand the reasoning from either sides
Apr 19, 2:32 PM

Oct 2018
Always felt like I should give benefit of the doubt, but it was straight up embarrassing to watch.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2015

196 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

208 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

282 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

277 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 3, 2015

459 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 10:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.