Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (75) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Oct 28, 2015 6:52 AM

Oct 2013
Undertale 10/10

Was gonna give it a 9/10, then forced myself to play through the Genocide route. Now it only deserves a 10.
Oct 28, 2015 9:00 AM
Jul 2015
Max Payne 3 10/10

It's like Bruce Willis Simulator 2012 with 50% more Willis.
Oct 28, 2015 9:17 AM

Jul 2015
sakura clicker
expected cartoon boobies
got exactly that
is free too

4/5
Oct 28, 2015 1:20 PM

Mar 2015
Injustice Gods Among Us.

Pretty decent fighting game, storry was decent too, pretty enjoyable, 8/10
Oct 28, 2015 1:24 PM

Jun 2014
Salvatia said:
sakura clicker
expected cartoon boobies
got exactly that
is free too

4/5

How did you beat Sakura Clicker lol
Oct 28, 2015 1:36 PM

Mar 2011
King's Bounty Darkside - 3/5

It's the same shit as earlier game, but still a lot of fun.
It gets boring in later game as all classes have a few overpowered abilities that break the game. Vampire can summon animals the same size as his army, but three times stronger (3x health, 3x damage). Orc starts the battle with 50% resistance to all damage and the "kill half" works with AoE attack of archmages and catapults. Demoness has unlimited supply of blood priestesses who can use sacrifice on summons with like 75% effectivness and it works on dragons and undead, you never have to buy units, except the 'prototype'.
Oct 28, 2015 8:52 PM
Jul 2009
Disgaea 5 - 4/5

of course being disgaea having hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay time is the norm. Oddly enough it's still satisfying as hell.

No music, no life. Know music, know life. Thomas Carlyle
Oct 29, 2015 2:54 PM

Mar 2014
Dragon Quest Heroes 10/10

Waited years for a new DQ game and though I would have liked the traditional turn based gameplay, the new style was great in its own way. But the best part was the nostalgia of seeing all the old heroes again. Makes me want to go and play through them all again.
Oct 30, 2015 8:53 AM

Dec 2010
Tales of Zestiria - 6.5/10

There were more unlikeable characters than likeable ones :c I really don't get why most of the Japanese fans of the game were disappointed about Alisha having to leave the party early in the game. I found her bland, tbh. Rose's character is way better, imo. The skits also weren't funny and entertaining to watch like those in Abyss, Xilia, and Hearts R. Such a shame. Really expected a lot from this game. Too bad it ended up being rather disappointing :c Oh well, at least the ending cutscenes were a bit nice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2015 1:33 PM

May 2014
I last finished Jak and Daxter: The Last Frontier several months ago.

I rate it a 7.5. It quite a good game, especially for the PSP, but it wasn't anything special. It wasn't long enough for my liking either, but I suppose that's to be expected because it was only $8.50 on Amazon. The graphics were pretty good as well, and there was a lot of airship fighting, which was disappointing because I was hoping more for ground fighting.

It had pretty good humor and script too. I'd say it's an overall rather average game.
"It's time for beatin' the homeless to the oldies!"

- Hajime Muroto.
Oct 30, 2015 10:30 PM

Aug 2013
The last of us - 10/10

This game receives all the praise it gets. I had big expectations coming into this game (which usually just ends up letting me down because I expect whatever I have high expectations for to be better than it actually is) but TLoU delivered 100%. Joel & Eliie (especially Ellie) are both fantastic characters, the gameplay is awesome, the story is amazing. I can't really say anything bad about this game.
Oct 31, 2015 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
Shadow of Mordor - 8/10

It was pretty fun. The final boss battle was somewhat bad. Midway into the game it got too easy honestly. Ending pretty much opened up a chance for a sequel so they might fix the difficult and such there. The nemesis system was really great and allowed me to play the game a bit longer since I had too much fun killing random uruks and seeing new ones get promoted to captains.
Oct 31, 2015 6:44 AM

Apr 2014
I don't actually know the last game I finished. I did play a lot of Stanley's Parable where I have experienced every ending besides 1.
9/10, A really good mindfuck.
Nov 24, 2015 4:45 PM

Jun 2010
Mass Effect 2 - 10/10

Seven Samurai in outer space. All the characters are extremely compelling and interesting, the story's great. Everything's been improved from Mass Effect 1 from the controls to the graphics. It's everything a sequel should be
Nov 25, 2015 1:50 AM

Jul 2014
Undertale - 8.5/10

Great gameplay, good story, humorous characters and great OST's.

It would have easily been a 9, possibly a 10 but its side content was fairly weak. I felt bored when I wasn't doing anything story related, and the combat on the pacifist route felt so tedious.

Though the genocide route was an easy 10/10. Greatest final boss battle in gaming history.

I take this all back. It's a 7/10 at best.
YehartJan 5, 2016 9:45 AM
"Hi!"
Nov 25, 2015 4:22 PM

Jan 2014
The Walking Dead Season 2 - 9/10

I liked everything about it. The characters and story were great. The choices were very interesting. I enjoyed it much more than the TV series. Can't wait for Season 3 :)
Nov 25, 2015 7:37 PM

Apr 2011
Tales of Zestiria; 4/10

Waste of time, money and expectation. Control is choppy, camera is stupid, weak-ass writing (I'd rather replaying Neptunia re:birth 2 multiple times to get all of it's ending rather than 1 play trough of Zestiria), and every backlash from fans regarding Alisha (or how they handled her character). The last one sucked so much that I actually filled a refund complaint to Steam (but of course I didn't get the refund). And the gameplay is total cr*p. During the gameplay I ended up avoiding any encounters and faced the last boss at lv 56 (finished the game at average party of lv 57).

I'll never play any Tales games ever again!
Nov 25, 2015 7:55 PM

Oct 2014
Mad Max The Game - 8.8/10

The only real problem about the game was it's bland open-world. Other than that, it had a pretty good story with characters you give a damn about, a melee combat system that manages to hold its own against the Arkham series which inspired it and most importantly, spectacular car combat as anything with the name "Mad Max" would have.
Dec 13, 2015 12:00 AM

Feb 2015
Metal Gear Rising: 7/10

Badass soundtrack and fun gameplay though parts of the story felt rushed and I did'nt like the MC that much
Dec 13, 2015 12:06 AM

Apr 2013
Sora no Kiseki the 3rd: 10/10

Must play for any Kiseki fan. Story, characters as well as the soundtrack (god bless Falcom) were amazing. A final goodbye to all the characters you loved from the first two games as well as crucial information to the entire future of the series.
Dec 13, 2015 12:21 AM
Sep 2013
Undertale 6/10
Dec 13, 2015 6:26 AM

Jun 2015
Final Fantasy 5: 8/10
Story was a bit generic, what do expect from a FF game tho?
I loved the fact that you can customize your party with different class ability.
A lot of grinding, but not as bad as Final Fantasy 1
Dec 13, 2015 6:30 AM

Feb 2015
The Witcher 3: 10/10
Truly deserves it's 'Game of The Year' status.
(Message me if you don't like the combat.
I'm curious as to why so many people dislike it)
Dec 13, 2015 5:02 PM

Nov 2014
Dragon age origins
9/10

Dec 13, 2015 9:07 PM

Nov 2012
Fallout 4: 8.5 out of 10.

Pretty much the same experience that I received from Fallout 3 and New Vegas with updated visuals to a degree. Due to the fact that it is a Bethesda game, it comes with the same glitches and bugs that I experienced from the others. I'd definitely play through it again but it'll be a while depending on how long it takes for them to crank out the downloadable content.
Dec 13, 2015 9:11 PM

Oct 2014
Bloodborne- 9/10 (including dlc)
My only complaint is that I had to use the piece of garbage that is the ps4 to play it.
Dec 14, 2015 2:59 AM

Sep 2012
>Far Cry - 4/10
One of the hardest FPS games I've played yet (probably the hardest). Sadly, the satisfaction of beating it is pretty much the only thing it has going for it. It doesn't hold up too well because of it's age in terms of graphics, gameplay is your standard and run off mill shooter, characters and their motivations are bland as hell and the story is uninteresting.

>Borderlands 2 - 8.5/10
One of the best FPS I had the pleasure of playing. A lot of variety in terms of environments, tons of content with the DLC and the replay value (thanks to the different characters and modes) is HUGE. Gameplay was pretty enjoyable (the enemies kinda got bullet sponges tier in the end though) and the storyline, while simple, was handled pretty well overall. The thing I liked the most where the characters though.

They fleshed out the boring and bland ones from the first game and added very funny and charismatic new ones; Tiny Tina, Torgue and Handsome Jack are all hilarious, the latter being one of the best villains (and characters in general) I've seen in awhile. I liked him already from playing Tales from the Borderlands, but I like him a lot better now.
Dec 14, 2015 4:22 PM

Aug 2015
Fallout 4 = 8/10. I really enjoyed the gameplay, most of the story telling (at least in the beginning), settlement building, crafting, companions, etc... Not too crazy about the end game story telling. Felt lazy and disconnected when compared to the early effort and the cool opening video. All the factions, minus the Minutemen seem like poor decisions and the Minutemen constantly bombard you with these stupid and repetitive side missions that negatively impact your settlements if you decide to say...not clear out Saugus Metalworks for the 10th time. I also failed to see much of a difference in the post game to reflect my decisions in the story. All that being said, I still got lots of enjoyment out of it and I continue to be fascinated by Fallout's atmosphere.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection = 9/10. Last console generation, I was on team Microsoft. That being said, I missed out on all of Naughty Dog's awesome games. First game I bought with my PS4 was The Last of Us Remastered, loved it so much that I preordered this collection as soon as I heard about it. I loved pretty much everything about the collection. Very solid graphics, sound, and gameplay. The characters are very enjoyable and the story is generally pretty decent, but maybe not so memorable. The series contains lots of cool set pieces as well. I particularly remember being in the capsizing ocean liner with the glass roof being submerged under water, very cool.
"More than the cherry blossoms,
Inviting a wind to blow them away,
I am wondering what to do,
With the remaining springtime."

-Asano Naganori
Dec 15, 2015 2:02 AM

Sep 2012
>Borderlands: The pre-sequel - 7.5/10
A step down compared to Borderlands 2 in terms of content and length (I beat it in 11 hours with a lvl 26 Wilhelm). The moon gimmick was a mixed bag; some areas were pretty cool because of it (like jumping around Helios or the part at the beginning with Janey) but others were more annoying than anything else. The atmosphere was really good and inmersive and the characters were mostly on par with the previous game (really enjoyed the different dialog exchanges regarding your choice of who to play as, it will definitely make different playthroughs with other characters much more entertaining).

Dec 15, 2015 7:56 AM
Jun 2013
VN's are Video games, thats a fact, check the definition of Video game please :)

For that matter I just finished re reading the whole Muv Luv Trilogy plus the side storys that are already translated in anticipation of the proper western release. Unlimited is still the most awesome VN ever made :)
My new blogs URL will be here soon.
Dec 26, 2015 10:09 AM

Feb 2015
Final Fantasy 6: 7/10 (It was okay)
Bloodborne: 8/10
Dec 26, 2015 11:07 AM

Jul 2015
Alan Wake 4/5.

Things I liked:
-Good story
-The combat system was linear but very well refined
-Beautiful scenery
-atmosphere is top notch
-Dat soundtrack tho

Things I didnt like:

Combat can get a bit repetitive
Dec 26, 2015 11:13 AM

Jul 2013
Infamous second son 4/10
powers were fun but combat was too annoying
Dec 26, 2015 11:20 AM

Nov 2008
Remember Me
3/5

Tomb Raider: Underworld
2/5
My least favorite Tomb Raider so far.

Tomb Raider: Legend
3/5

Dec 26, 2015 11:51 AM

Aug 2015
Tales of Xilia

2/5

- Milia is the worst character I've ever seen in a Tales game.. She might be hott... but she berates Jude the entire game for his "indecisiveness" or what most people would call rational f'in thought - She would rather crawl than actually think about her own situation... And who has to clean up her mess? Jude - The guy who she constantly talks down to... I only stuck with it because the combat was good

- Jude just follows Milia like a lost puppy.. He needs to grow some balls.. At least he was fun to fight as..

Can we not get another Yuri Lowell (vesperia) in the Tales series - He was a badass not unwilling to put ppl down.. I've yet to hear one person who disliked him.

Who doesn't like Yuri?
semianonymousDec 26, 2015 12:12 PM
Dec 26, 2015 12:38 PM

Feb 2013
Fire Emblem-Geneology of the Holy War: 6/10- A (somehow) enjoyable game, despite some "questionable" design choices and hilarious Imbalance. The story was okay, though some aspects felt really wasted and could have been fleshed out more

Fire Emblem 6 (Binding Blade/Sword of seals/The one with Roy)- 5/10 probably my least favourite in the series so far still playable but had waaay too many frustrating moments due to some of it's more "questionable" mechanics

Fire Emblem (GBA): 8/10- A major step-up from it's predecessor with (thankfully) more polished mechanics.

Fire Emblem-Sacred Stones: 7/10

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance: 8.5/10- WE LIKE IKE!!

Persona 4: 7.5/10- Loved it, though some of the plotpoints in the later parts kinda bugged me and some of dem bosses were just Tedious as fuck

Tales of Symphonia: 8/10- Loved the Battle System (felt like I was playing an RPG Devil may Cry Game) and Motoi Sakuraba proves himself to be GOAT once again

semianonymous said:
Who doesn't like Yuri?
Oh come on, I can think of a lot of people who do'nt like Yuri, now Yaoi on the other hand.......
King_of_HereticsAug 26, 2017 6:36 PM
Dec 26, 2015 1:09 PM

Sep 2011
Borderlands - 7/10
I had quite a lot of fun and I really liked the upgrade system, the classes and the loot system, but some of the side missions got a bit repetitive after a while and the story itself was pretty meh.

Alien: Isolation - 8/10
Top notch atmosphere and graphical design. I liked the main character and her VA a lot. The gameplay was pretty good, especially since it wasn't only the alien chasing us, but androids and humans as well. The story was also great, though what dragged it down was some of the smaller and bigger plot holes, and that the game was dragged out for faaaar too long. Unavoidable backtracking hurt the game way more than it should have.

The Talos Principle - 9/10
While the puzzle difficulty scaling was a bit weird and some of then got a bit repetitive after a while, the worlds, the philosophical aspect, the story, the endings were all amazingly and beautifully done. The secret-huntings were challenging enough, and the amount of smartly done easter eggs were astonishing.

Just Cause 2 - 6/10
Seems like a dumbed down GTA, and the last one I played was San Andreas which was, what, 5-6 years older? There are far less things to do. I mean the grappling hook and parachute system (and the utilization of these in combat) was pretty fun, and the world itself wasn't bad, but apart from mission, races, box-hunting and conquering bases/towns for 100% there isn't much to do. And these also get really repetitive really fast, since they are almost the same. There are way too much boxes and bases, and there isn't any point to doing them. The story is horrible and every character is annoying, especially the voice acting.
I mean in a GTA there are so many kind of side missions and more things to do like going to a bar, doing different challenges, working out, drinking, eating, romance options and so on... :/ Stories and characters are also more memorable.
RazielZeroDec 26, 2015 1:25 PM
Dec 26, 2015 2:14 PM

Oct 2015
Mirror's Edge, it was pretty good, I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Dec 29, 2015 3:56 AM

Dec 2015
Sora no Kiseki SC 10/10
11/10 for the series as a whole.
What can I say? Apart from the aged graphics, everything else was perfect. The music, the plot, the characters, the worldbuilding. Everything came together to make a game that sat me down for 103 hours and refused to let go until I finished it. And when I finally did, I felt a void greater than anything else.

Stand aside, Final Fantasy. I can't go back to playing those bland games after this.
Dec 29, 2015 5:00 AM

Oct 2013
inFAMOUS Second Son - 7/10

Good:
-Sum cool characters
-cool cutscenes
-Sick graphics with awesome CGI like effects
-Cool powers
-Great voice acting
-Fun fast paced combat
-Really good music
-Great movement n shit
-Deslin is real cool. The hate he gets is beyond me

Bad:
-Meh story
-No much character development of the other characters.
-Boring side stuff and Repetitive overall
-No much variety in enemies
-Climbing is still decent but Deslin is not as sticky as Cole, the protagonist from the 2 previous games, and that can be frustrating when you can't even grab a ledge which your clearly able to grab normally though it does make him move more freely.
-Bullshit black n white choices which involves 0 thinking whatsoever and there just shite overall
-Short length
-Felt like it could have been so much more

YO SONY!!!!!! WHERE'S INFAMOUS HD COLLECTION!!!???
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jan 5, 2016 9:40 AM

Sep 2012
D4:Dark Dreams Don't Die -Season One- - 5/10

It was pretty mediocre in terms of characters, dialog was a bit cringeworthy at times (even when it was trying to be funny), it was filled with mostly pointless and boring minigames and the plot felt like it came straight out of a fanfiction. Worst of all, it ended in a cliffhanger until Season Two comes out.

The best (and I would say only good) part of the game was the balling OST, it had some pretty sweet stuff there.
Jan 6, 2016 3:31 AM

Apr 2014
Papers, Please
10/10
Glory to Arstotzka!

The best, most artistic game that I've ever played. Stylish and thought provoking, yet minimalistic. Great dialog, great characters and even better plot.

The music is catchy too (even if their is like one song).
your waifu is shit
Jan 6, 2016 4:26 AM

Jul 2015
Last game i finished was loz ocarina of time and i rate very high
Jan 6, 2016 4:48 AM

Jan 2008
Chrono Trigger on the DS...Amazing game.
Jan 6, 2016 5:29 AM
Feb 2008
Fallout 4 - 9/10

Somehow not quite as engaging as Fallout 3.
Jan 6, 2016 7:58 AM

Apr 2014
FTL - 8/10 pretty good game but also hard af
your waifu is shit
Jan 6, 2016 7:13 PM

Jun 2015
Pokemon Platinum :^)
Rating: 10/10
Gallade is bae <3
Jan 6, 2016 7:38 PM

Mar 2015
Assassin's Creed: Rogue

8/10

The story is decent enough, the setting is cool I got to kill a polar bear with my bare hands. Being a Templar and seeing their point of view, and just as with black flag I did enjoy the sailing. And Shay Cormac kinda looks like Mads Mikkelsen, and the bugs seemed to be few and far between from what I could tell. There was also viking equipment.
Jan 7, 2016 6:58 AM

Jan 2016
Sword art online: Lost song.

5/10

I never watched or read anything about SAO prior to playing this game. Ended up getting it for the holidays. But when I played it, I couldn't help but cringe at the harem shit it seems to be. The combat in this game feels horrible and the wacky camera combined with the flying bits of the game (of which there are many) made my blood pressure rise.

Never again will I touch that game.
Jan 7, 2016 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
Shiiroyuki said:
Pokemon Platinum :^)
Rating: 10/10
Gallade is bae <3

Pokemon Platinum is my second fav Pokemon game so I agree! Does anyone know if they will remake Platinum too?
your waifu is shit
Pages (75) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

29 by _Nette_ »»
3 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Today

1 by Zettaiken »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.