Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 13, 2015 8:43 PM

Apr 2014
As much as I hate to say it, Sonic the Hedgehog. The once lovable franchise has evolved into an embarrassment. It's time for Sega to let it go.
Apr 14, 2015 11:04 AM

Jun 2010
Sonic needs to die so bad. Honestly the original 2d games aren't that great but at least they were of their time. Sonic is has no business being around. He's a product of the early 90s
Apr 14, 2015 11:08 AM

Sep 2011
the amount of cancer in this thread is pretty impressive

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 14, 2015 11:40 AM

Feb 2008
Assassin's Creed and Final Fantasy. Those are the only two that bother me these days.
Apr 14, 2015 11:54 AM

Dec 2013
Ezekiel said:
Portal is Valve's creation. Sure, it's inspired by Narbacular Drop, but without Valve's ingenuity, talent and support/interest, it never would have become the masterpiece known as Portal. It's a different game.

Valve...?Talent...? We're talking about the same company here right? The same company who's been milking the same titles for over a decade and with each release it becomes more apparent that they're a bunch of hacks who couldn't code their way out of a recursive algorithm?

mecharobot said:
MorsPulchra said:

And The Elder Scrolls

Cause Bethesda is starting to piss me off about how much time they're devoting to it, when they should be making me another fucking FO like 2 years ago.

More like they never should have picked up Fallout to begin with.

It was better than what Interplay Entertainment was going to be able to come up with, especially considering it's track record of being sued and going into bankruptcy.
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

Apr 14, 2015 12:04 PM

Apr 2015
Mario Kart and Mario Party
Apr 14, 2015 4:06 PM
Jun 2014
Call of Duty. These guys booted down the door for competitive fps on consoles but they haven't done anything new since mw2 and they refuse to do anything innovative.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Apr 14, 2015 8:30 PM

Jan 2015
Woah so many different answers in this thread...

Maybe Sonic shouldn't die, maybe they should just give him a break for a year or two and Sega should focus on some of their other IPs -cough- Gunstar Heroes -cough-

And as for COD MW2 was the last good one, probably the best one, not really feeling it with some of the new ones.
Apr 17, 2015 2:35 AM

Nov 2014
Borderlands its a shitty game franchise the first one was shitty the second was worse with all the meme l didn't even play presequel
kill yourself
Apr 17, 2015 3:50 AM
Jun 2014
Lolicontrash said:
Borderlands its a shitty game franchise the first one was shitty the second was worse with all the meme l didn't even play presequel

0/10
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Apr 17, 2015 6:19 AM

Nov 2011
Lash_ said:
Lolicontrash said:

0/10

He has four posts, his opinion doesn't count anyways. Borderlands is great.

CraftyScrafty said:

Maybe Sonic shouldn't die, maybe they should just give him a break for a year or two and Sega should focus on some of their other IPs -cough- Gunstar Heroes -cough-

I'd like to see more Super Monkey Ball. At least they have Project Diva internationally nowadays. Sonic... really needs a break.

I think COD needs to put itself down and try something at least under a different name. Maybe they'll actually have to try something a little different, then. At least Advanced Warfare was something new...ish, but I wasn't too impressed.
Apr 17, 2015 7:20 AM

Aug 2013
cod borderlands assassins creed
huh
Apr 17, 2015 7:53 AM

Jun 2010
Dexthepleb said:

Borderlands? But there's only been like 2 or 3 games in that series so far
Apr 17, 2015 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
CowboySam said:
Dexthepleb said:

Honestly, Pre-sequel could have had a later release date for some bug fixes compared to the first two, and was rather short. Not quite at the breaking point yet, though.
Apr 17, 2015 8:08 AM

Jun 2010
LunarProxy said:
CowboySam said:

Honestly, Pre-sequel could have had a later release date for some bug fixes compared to the first two, and was rather short. Not quite at the breaking point yet, though.

3 main games and one of them has major problems that needs to be fixed. That's hardly a series that needs to die
Apr 17, 2015 8:58 AM

Mar 2015
;____; I want darsiders to continue ;____;
Apr 17, 2015 9:32 AM

Jul 2014
Assassin's Creed. It's dead inside already, but the corpse still moves around.
Apr 17, 2015 9:37 AM

Feb 2015
Cod
Assassain creed
Saints row
WWE games
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2015 11:59 AM

Nov 2011
CowboySam said:
LunarProxy said:

3 main games and one of them has major problems that needs to be fixed. That's hardly a series that needs to die

What I mean is that if more games in the series have major problems due to pushing the release date earlier than it needs to be, it doesn't need to be a series. The quality of the games only goes down and reflects badly on the series.
Apr 17, 2015 12:15 PM

Jan 2014
Call of Duty.
Apr 17, 2015 12:19 PM

Dec 2012
I like Assassin's Creed series but man, they release like 2-3 games for year. It's silly. So yeah, Assassin's Creed.
I know there's more series like this one but I don't play them so I don't care.
Apr 17, 2015 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
LunarProxy said:
CowboySam said:

What I mean is that if more games in the series have major problems due to pushing the release date earlier than it needs to be, it doesn't need to be a series. The quality of the games only goes down and reflects badly on the series.

Well, early release dates isn't a trend in the games... not just yet anyway. If it becomes a trend then sure, but there's still good stuff that can be done with the franchise.
Final Fantasy needs to die. I played nearly all of them (although not to completion) until the 13th one, but I think it's about time for it to finish. Actually, it was about time for it to finish a few years back.
Apr 18, 2015 11:48 PM

Oct 2012
AssCreed
Apr 19, 2015 12:01 AM

Jan 2013
after that last thing that happened...
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT
Apr 19, 2015 12:32 AM

Apr 2015
iNoto-san said:
Call of Duty.

This. Call of Duty needs to die.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Apr 19, 2015 12:59 AM

Jul 2013
Syrup- said:
after that last thing that happened...
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT

Hopefully this one will flop and Battlefront will be put to rest. Battlefront 2 was so much fun, this new only will only bring dirt to that good name.
Apr 19, 2015 1:27 AM

Jun 2011
GTA series.

Overrated piece of shit. Most favorite game of 7 year olds in our country. The plot of all these games suck, except GTA IV which had awesome story and Niko had what's coming to him. Every other game is a fucking parody with shitty dialogue and ridiculous/annoying characters.

I played it so much when I was a child that I'm sick of it. GTA V is a giant weed commercial and nothing else. Horrible linear missions and horrible sense of humor. I'm sick of every damn person I meet saying that it's the best thing in the world. Even our girls at uni, one of them was downloading an illegal copy of GTA V during lectures, lol.

If they make a gta game in which my job is to hunt down and execute criminals I will forgive Rockstar. But I guess we will never get a real Judge Dredd game.
Apr 19, 2015 8:54 PM

Jan 2015
[quote=LunarProxy]
Lash_ said:
Lolicontrash said:

0/10

CraftyScrafty said:

I'd like to see more Super Monkey Ball. At least they have Project Diva internationally nowadays. Sonic... really needs a break.

I think COD needs to put itself down and try something at least under a different name. Maybe they'll actually have to try something a little different, then. At least Advanced Warfare was something new...ish, but I wasn't too impressed.[/quote
LunarProxy said:
Lash_ said:

0/10

CraftyScrafty said:

I think COD needs to put itself down and try something at least under a different name. Maybe they'll actually have to try something a little different, then. At least Advanced Warfare was something new...ish, but I wasn't too impressed.

Like with Sega, they have so many IPs that nobody hears about much anymore mainly because sonic is the only thing people associate with Sega nowadays anyway!

Exactly my thoughts on COD, it's at its point and everyone knows it. Its had a pretty good run but now Activision/Treyarch/infinity ward/ sledgehammer need to focus on something new and interesting
Jul 4, 2021 9:59 PM
Dec 2017
Every single first person millitary shooter in existence. (Along with the rest of western gaming.)

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

56 by BitChilly »»
41 minutes ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
45 minutes ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
2 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
3 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.