Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2015 3:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that's amazing speed so far. This is scary if he is this strong and fast with his powers sealed....

Mar 30, 2015 3:49 AM

Aug 2010
F***N HYPE!!!!

And that's confirmation that Mel isn't at his full power and there's some kind of thing that's sealing his true powers. Galan was quite surprised at how weak he is even doubting his identity ^^; The amount of violence on Mel's clones was insane. All Dat blood and onwage :O

All this and Galan's Power subcategory is FRIGGIN ZERO?!?! The way he kicked up Diane's attack and hit her with it was insane! (Nice skills there Merlin cancelling her shrinking magic and teleporting clothes on her :P)

The best page was definitely the last one though. The way he just appeared above/behind Merlin after jumping away from her teleportation magic radius was MAD INSANE!! And Merlin's face was awesome. I think that's the first time I've seen her with that expression of "I'm F***ed" Still hot though :P

Escanor!!! Come save ur WAIFU THIS INSTANT!!!

From the shadows in this page it seems that the time of day is just around noon since the shadows are really short. He should be HAX mode right now >.<

PS...Interesting info about Hendy getting his powers when he used to live his childhood with druids. I want to know more about that :O
Barion-ZaraMar 30, 2015 6:22 AM
Mar 30, 2015 3:51 AM

Feb 2010
Wow, this is gonna be amazing.

"I need some space" man that was harsh. Meliodas is definitely gonna have to use his demon power to stand a chance with these guys. The way he dodged that teleportation technique by several miles...
Mar 30, 2015 4:05 AM

Dec 2013
Wow that was intense! They really don't stand a chance against Galan.

Are you really Meliodas? So there must be something holding him back from his true strength. I guess that is to be expected considering how he is related to one of the members of the ten commandments. Wouldn't make sense for them to be so far above him.

Wow Merlin face at the end!
Mar 30, 2015 4:29 AM
Feb 2015
I know Galan is so very much a douchebag. So very, very douchebag.

But I still like him.

I know I'm trash.
Mar 30, 2015 4:42 AM

Mar 2014
Galan's about to go in on Merlin, i'm sure the Sun God, Escanor wouldn't like what's happening to his waifu

Was it just me or did anyone else think the real Meliodas was pierced by Galan's spear when he first charged him? xD

Mar 30, 2015 5:08 AM

Feb 2015
that's intense !

what'll you do galan !!!!!
merlin will you be okay next week ?

get here quickly escanor ! merlin's in danger !!!

Mar 30, 2015 5:56 AM

May 2013
I've been trying to tell people about that NNT greatness. Seriously hype chapter and next week will be 30 pages so we should get a good amount of progression in this fight. This is just one Demon, I have know idea how they'll have a chance against the other nine.
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Mar 30, 2015 7:00 AM

Nov 2012
*shivers* I felt pretty sick when I saw Diane's skull cracking... Really hope Elizabeth heals them all
Mar 30, 2015 8:24 AM
Mar 2015
tfw Mel's afterimages will be used in the most gory ways Nakaba can think about, just like the battle predictions in Toriko.
Mar 30, 2015 8:27 AM

Sep 2013
God fucking damn don't die Merlin
artemis37Mar 30, 2015 10:11 AM
Mar 30, 2015 8:43 AM

May 2013
The fight is looking good so far. Man that demon is strong.
Mar 30, 2015 11:14 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome chapter, that demon is F*CKING strong. Now if he were to be defeated, I wonder how they'll do it with out some asspull.... because that dude is seriously strong.
Mar 30, 2015 11:36 AM

Nov 2014
Estarossa said:
Galan's about to go in on Merlin, i'm sure the Sun God, Escanor wouldn't like what's happening to his waifu

Was it just me or did anyone else think the real Meliodas was pierced by Galan's spear when he first charged him? xD

i did i thought it was quite suspenseful especially since we just learned about his clone jutsu so i had forgotten it might've not been him.

Im wondering how they are gonna deal with this seems many ppl think meliodas has his strength sealed and i suppose its possible you would think elizabets blood would unseal it since they want elizabeths blood to unseal the rest of their clan and power.

What i never understood and still dont understand is why meliodas's wanted poster was of an older looking version of him , which is what you think at first but then you see the leader of the 10 commandments and he looks exactly like meliodas wanted poster, hes definitely meliodas dad i just wanna know the explination behind why he was on the poster i guess they could've thought thats how hed look after all these years but still idk if they are capable of knowing what hed look like probably with some magic.

Im just wondering who the 3 warriors who defeat this guy are going to be, i think its pretty obvious meliodas is one, and it seems most people would think the present 3 deadly sins would do it but idk it just seems to obvious i think an unknown person will show up and make the difference while one of the sins is out of comission. id saaaaaay merlin + Meliodas+ maybe escanor. Def merl and mel they finally finished the side story explaining the sin of pride and his ability so i think itd be appropriate for him to make his appearance soon wonder if gowther will come out of his doll form and help.
Mar 30, 2015 3:13 PM
Apr 2014
Holy shit, Galan's op.
Mar 30, 2015 3:15 PM

Jan 2014
The series is getting a bit more fun again. Wasn't a fan of the previous arc but hopefully the hype around the demons stays good.
Mar 30, 2015 3:21 PM

Aug 2007
rest in pieces
Mar 30, 2015 7:19 PM

Aug 2008
Loved this chapter. I am glad the demons were as fearsome they made them sound like. It makes me curious about the other demon's personality...something aside from human hating too hopefully. I wonder if Merline sealed Meliodas's power since he asked something back from her before. He must had been really powerful too since Galan always wanted to battle him.
Mar 31, 2015 1:48 AM

Mar 2014
Pretty sure that Galan might be the weakest.
Mar 31, 2015 6:21 AM
Jan 2013
Barion-Zara said:

All this and Galan's Power subcategory is FRIGGIN ZERO?!?!

I thought that "Power" subcategory equals to "magic" in standard RPGs, since merlin's power is 3540 (and she's a mage), if we use redhawkneo's translation...

Anyway, is this the time when Escanor will appear out of nowhere after sensing his beloved mage in danger? like knight in shining armor?
Mar 31, 2015 8:30 AM

Feb 2015
dex_dash said:
Barion-Zara said:

All this and Galan's Power subcategory is FRIGGIN ZERO?!?!

I thought that "Power" subcategory equals to "magic" in standard RPGs, since merlin's power is 3540 (and she's a mage), if we use redhawkneo's translation...

Anyway, is this the time when Escanor will appear out of nowhere after sensing his beloved mage in danger? like knight in shining armor?

Yep, it's actually "Magic Power (魔力)"
Don't know why they translate it to "Power"
Apr 2, 2015 2:23 AM

Jun 2013
So....POWER 0...and if it haven't...his Power Level...would be...OVER 26 000!!!??!?!
but I though him to be Power-Speed fighter...so Seal most likely sealed up 10 Commandments Main strength's or am I mistaken?

O__o and this is Strength of not Full Powered, Not-Strongest 10 Commandments Demon...
Kami help them All....or what ever being lives in God Clan's dominion...
No Surprisingly...MASSACRE STARTS!!!!

....eep...I openly admit....I am damn Scared of these Demons right now....Sin's and Threader did not stand Chance...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 2, 2015 12:38 PM

Feb 2015
Jarjaxle said:
So....POWER 0...and if it haven't...his Power Level...would be...OVER 26 000!!!??!?!
but I though him to be Power-Speed fighter...so Seal most likely sealed up 10 Commandments Main strength's or am I mistaken?

No, his current power level is 26000.
If his magic power is not empty, he would be more powerful than this.
He might not be that much more powerful than this though.
Cause I think he's a more physical type rather than a magician.
Apr 2, 2015 10:21 PM
Jun 2014
satchkid said:
Jarjaxle said:

No, his current power level is 26000.
If his magic power is not empty, he would be more powerful than this.
He might not be that much more powerful than this though.
Cause I think he's a more physical type rather than a magician.

I agree with this. I would be guessing that Galan is primarily a physical warrior, explaining why he is so cocky even though his magic power is completely nil. Also, it would be a good way to balance the fights later on so that the sins who are not Meliodas will be able to have even the slightest chance while still keeping this particular fight really tense and exciting. Galan's power was probably some kind of augment that supported/complimented his physical strength (meaning we could see a rematch later on in the story where he shows off his full power).

One thing to note is the fact that all of the commandments could use their black marks to fly earlier even though their magical powers were drained. Does this mean that the standard demon abilities fall under their physical power rather than their magical power due to it being a natural demon trait?
Apr 3, 2015 6:30 AM

Apr 2013
Meliodas and Diane got severly wrecked, damnnn. Galan is strong.
Apr 4, 2015 7:34 PM
Sep 2012
Im pretty sure its going to be that the thing that merlin has is some amount of meliodas
demon power and that will put meliodas at a level to atleast hang with him. also escanor
Apr 4, 2015 8:48 PM

Oct 2013
Finally caught up to this series and woah! This mangaka isn't shy when it comes to romance. I like that.

Galan beat them so easily. Power up next chapter?
Apr 5, 2015 6:27 AM
Feb 2015
Noe I can see Merlin taking a Pokeball out of her invisible pocket and summons Escanor. Let the epic Poke-battle begin.
Apr 5, 2015 9:22 AM
Apr 2015
I got a question, how do you all know escanor is in love with Merlin? Did I miss a chapter or the author got a chapter of escanor? The wiki has so many stuff of him and he hasn't appear in the manga .-.
Apr 5, 2015 9:39 AM
Jun 2014
fjvm09 said:
I got a question, how do you all know escanor is in love with Merlin? Did I miss a chapter or the author got a chapter of escanor? The wiki has so many stuff of him and he hasn't appear in the manga .-.

There was a 3 chapter side story set 12 years before the main plot called The Vampires of Edinburgh. It details what happened to Edinburgh castle, really fleshes out Escanor and even gives some information about Meliodas' past. I believe they were released with the anime as a bonus.
Apr 5, 2015 11:14 AM

Sep 2012
fjvm09 said:

If you ask the question, it means that you have read the serie on a site that offers only the main story.

NNT is currently:
- 120 chapters for the main story,
- 8 extra chapters,
- 3 side stories : "Bandit Ban", "The Fairy King Who Never Came" and "The Vampires of Edinburgh" (into 3 parts).

Extra chapters and side stories are important and are compiled in the volumes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.