Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 29, 2016 11:45 AM

Feb 2015
The enemy being this strong doesn't really make for an interesting fight. Cool to see Hawk make himself useful by sacrificing himself, though. I wonder if he's going to stay dead like that or if they'll be able to find a way to bring him back to live somehow (as usually happens in battle shounen series, lol).
Elisabeth does seem to have some kind of secret hidden power within her that's insanely powerful (mass AoE damage + full heal on all allies).
Sep 5, 2016 11:04 PM

Jun 2009
hendricksen looks like devil from tekken 2, just a bit of a lighter shade purple. where's the lazer eyes?
Oct 2, 2016 10:02 PM

May 2013
Wow, here comes Elizabeth's cliché "awakened" healing powers.

The majority of ppl aren't dead after all? Well isn't that fine and dandy ._____.
Nov 4, 2016 9:38 PM

Sep 2015
Dam Veronica alive. Elizabeth your power....
But rip the dead including Hawk 😭😭😭😭😭
Jan 2, 2017 5:26 PM

Dec 2015
So that's why the doctor survived, it was because of Elizabeth.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 1, 2017 2:32 PM

Dec 2016
Not gonna lie, I got a bit teary-eyed when Hawk died :'(
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 17, 2017 7:07 PM

May 2015
I seriously thought that Hawk might have special powers and was about to reveal his skills and wreck house... but I guess not. R.I.P. Hawk your sacrifice will not be in vain. v_v
Dec 26, 2017 1:09 AM

Jun 2016
So, that Demon was the same demon who attacked the Fairy's tree or whatever. Lmao.

That Grey Demon sure looks so weird. Haha. I want to see its actual form when it's alive, maaan. C'mon now. Haha.

FUCK. I FUCKING CRIED WHEN HAWK SACRIFICED HIMSELF AND SAVED ELIZABETH AND MELIODAS. GODDAMNIT. GODFUCKINGDAMNIT. NOOOO, HAWK! ;-; FUCK, NOOOO! GODFUCKINGDAMNIT. MY PRECIOUS BUTA. I'M NOT OKAAAAY. FUCK. NOOO, THIS IS TORTURE.

Just when I thought, Meliodas was the one who made that light, but it's Elizabeth. I knew she has something in her. Waaah. Her powers can heal people and those people who miraculously made it out alive after a worst injury, she was behind it all. Waaah. Elizabeth. <3 Glad her sister is still alive. Yaaaay. Her power is so beautiful. "The disciple of the Goddesses" Ugh that's so cheesy, but it fits Elizabeth. :) Yeah, go on Elizabeth haters. Throw some shit on a very "useless" character. I'll fuck y'all up. Unfortunately, she can't revive dead people. I was hoping that she can revive Hawk. My fucking heart. ;-;

So, the last episode will be yeah NANATSU NO TAIZAI VS HENDRICKSON. Gambare, minna-san!

P.S. After reading some arguments here about Elizabeth's power, I guess she can revive people when her tears fell on them, so it's possible for her to revive Hawk, right? ;-; I need more Hawk! Huhuhuhu.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Mar 5, 2018 1:32 PM

Dec 2009
Hendrickson is a beast. He is ripping people's heads off, killing people with snow.

Damn Elizabeth is strong if she accidental has been healing everyone from the brink of death. Hope she has more than just healing magic.
Mar 7, 2018 8:59 AM

Jan 2018
HAWKKK NOOO
(I'm glad Ellie didn't have the power to revive tho, too much drama for nothing)
Mar 18, 2018 3:45 AM

May 2016
Now that Veronica came out alive, I wouldn't be surprised if Hawk will come back as well.
Mar 24, 2018 7:42 AM
Feb 2017
Can we mention Ban was ripped in half numerous times in this episode then appear whole in the next scene. Like his top half was incinerated and his body was ripped in two then launched in separate directions.
May 24, 2018 7:13 AM

Mar 2016
Hendricksen's desire for power only cause himself to be consumed by the demon.

Alright, I knew that Elizabeth herself got this instant healing power from back when Meliodas and that doctor was fatally wounded. However, I didn't expect those powers to be shown to this extent! And the fact that Elizabeth herself is a disciple of the Goddes clan only made this moment more amazing and surprising! Maybe this is why the King considers her to be his daughter even though she's not biologically his father.

Hawk, you brave pig! It may seem that h have died but I wouldn't be surprised if he and the others who have been killed using dark snow can be revived.

I really admire what Meliodas said at the end.
'Don't give up! As long as we, the Seven Deadly Sins are here!'
That's how you boost morales effectively!
Oct 3, 2018 9:02 PM

Sep 2011
Yeah, it was really obvious that Elizabeth had healing powers. It was nice to see Veronica alive.

I usually don't like Hawk, but this episode he really shined. I felt bad with his death, he was really brave.

And what the hell? Gowther had his head cut off. So is he dead or what?
ViniSDOct 3, 2018 9:07 PM
Mar 9, 2019 8:54 PM

Jun 2015
NO hawk was the best boy here and my favorite character, goddammit.
i did expect elizabeth to be more than a damsel at least, veronica's alive at least. can we get some hawk back too? im also still betting she's the reincarnation of liz
Mar 24, 2020 4:57 AM

Mar 2019
Hawk :(.
Also,Hendrickson is not from the demon clan...The gray demon is speaking from inside or smth like that.
I mean,Elizabeth is still the worst character from 7ds for me.I just hate her voice and how she cry and is just dumb somehow.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 6, 2020 9:13 AM

May 2018
nooo, sayonara leftovers disposal knight Hawk
Dec 19, 2020 11:38 AM
Jul 2020
So apparently crybaby Elizabeth does have some kinda power... More importantly what's Obito doing here😂
Feb 20, 2021 11:22 AM

Nov 2019
Gowther and Hawk gone for good?
Jan 1, 2023 3:50 PM

Mar 2010
hawks was the real VIP To think even plot armor couldn't save our lord and savior. At the end of the day hawks the only and begotten unsung hero.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 19, 2023 9:47 AM
Apr 2023
Ban getting annihilated twice was very funny. Oh yeah the fight was amazing. The reveal of the gray demon too. And Hendrickson just being way too overpowered. Then the reveal of Goddes Elizabeth. Keeping track of every single thing she healed beforehand was really fun, and seeing a silhouette of her wings was very cool too.
Dec 25, 2023 6:51 AM
Jul 2021
I do not understand why Elizabeth has hidden super powers and suddenly appeared in the middle of the war. She even did not upset when older sister was died swh :3 Anyway that was a good episode.

r.i.p. hawk see u
Jan 21, 10:54 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to Seth__EXE
Can we mention Ban was ripped in half numerous times in this episode then appear whole in the next scene. Like his top half was incinerated and his body was ripped in two then launched in separate directions.
@Seth__EXE
I think he's immortal??? I dunno for sure. Of course immortal and invincible are two different things.

Fffffuuuuuuuhhhholy crap. Ellie is a goddess! That eye is so awesome.

This episode has vibes similar to both Naruto and Dragonball Z.

Hey anyone got some Sweet Baby Ray's? Time for some pork!
Feb 6, 12:07 PM

Jan 2021
My boy Gilthunder got the usual nerf once he came to the good side

RIP hawk, but you won't be missed, there were some fun moments but few and far between
Mar 24, 5:36 PM

Mar 2021
great episode, glad that it wasnt some rinne tensei or something. rip hawk :(
Apr 11, 11:29 PM
Mar 2024
My eyes, nooo......
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

327 by Klumbdolt »»
Apr 22, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

114 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2014

143 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:07 PM

» Do people actually like this? (Spoilers)

infinite_Shadows - Mar 14

30 by _Krypteia_ »»
Mar 23, 8:25 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2015

328 by dianA6789 »»
Mar 5, 4:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.