Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 29, 2016 4:54 AM

Jul 2013
lol I remember when Edward said that being an S-class would take away your freedom and all that bullshit. Look at that bitch emperor. Does that look like someone who's got limited freedom? Anyway, these S-class people are so powerful I don't think anyone but themselves can keep them in check. So the whole freedom thing is a big BS.

"If you don't want to be taken from, stop taking!" yep that's the golden rule right there. Nice one Moroha.
Nov 11, 2016 9:18 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
That fanservice at the beggining... first decent fanservice so far, we are "only at" episode 10 but this series finally gets decent enough to enjoy without cringing failures, I mean some episodes before had some enjoyable stuff but this was really the best episode so far, but is not saying much about an anime like this one.

kyled00m said:
bastek66 said:
She will never drown
+1

SandyBoi said:
Smudy said:
Haimura Moroha.

- waking up with breasts in his face like a boss
- gradually building THE ULTIMATE HAREM while fighting and the girls staying all behind him
- ''I remember'' - OP infinity!
- walking on water like fucking Jesus

Literally OP version of Jesus right here. Holy fuck, i should hate anime like that, but this is way too entertaining in the wrong way. xD

Lel this.

Shizuno's boobs helping her stay afloat LOL.

Lightning Empress got rekt.

That was funny, the things you guys notice, missed it completely.
Apr 26, 2017 2:02 PM

May 2015
I know that hug scene is meant to highlight comedy and she was repaying a favor but those situations where a female character is in love with another (love interest, unrequited, lover, spouse, etc.) and ends up in compromising situations with the MC (she was naked! If she needed to heal him by skin touch at least cover her intimate parts), just because he is the protagonist of a Harem show piss me off... I don’t know who is the one who think a Harem MC needs to hug all of the girl *pun intended* man it seem to me selfish AF I respect more an author who spread the love between all of his characters than one who make all of the girls have a moment with the MC just because he is a Harem lead… *Sigh*

babymilo91 said:
I was kinda hoping Haimura would give some sort of punishment to her. Good fight though.
Of course he lets her off easy...lets just forget about her making orphans fight to the death; and then killing the one's who live to become her subordinates *facepalm*
Sep 20, 2018 12:39 PM

Apr 2013
Holy crap, I don't even know where to start. The storytelling was absolutely atrocious and the plot so damn predictable. I feel like after this episode I can only give this anime a 1/10, I doubt they can save this in the last two episodes. Everything about this anime is bad.
Mar 20, 2019 2:52 AM

May 2007
Did the author called the spell forbidden just because he thought it sounds cool ?
If you're gonna make a forbidden spell, you might as well give a reason for that.

Sep 2, 2020 3:22 PM

Feb 2014
Waking up like that tho.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.