Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Mar 19, 2015 3:33 PM
Feb 2015
deadoptimist said:
There're two other things that bug me.

The first being why they can't design another dress for the princess. Let's omit the amazing part of where the dress goes when she transforms and what exactly her power of transformation is (I have a version of answers, and it includes the word "ass" for both cases). But it gets so annoying to see her in that one outfit, and it is so impractical for, say, running from attackers. She had another royal dress in the first ep, why not introduce another one in two courses? Oh, and it would be terribly smelly from the non-stop wear, unless her power also includes cleaning.

The second being that I think I dislike the introduction of Klancain. He is so late to the party... All other guests have left, are asleep or puking in the toilet, and there he is fresh and ready to dance (a fine example of an asshole, if you ask me). The main dynamic between Inaho and Slaine is done badly, but it makes sense in a way, because of how recognisable a love triangle is. With A.Z's already bad writing a polyhedron seems too much. Also the level of NTR would be simply too high for the fandom to bear.
Moreover Klancain is not very distinctive, it's unclear how he will fare between Slaine and Mazuurek, who are both very similar to him, and he kinda changes the impression on Vers, which is so extremely late, that it's ridiculous. And while I liked Cruhteo in his time, he died long enough for me to not care that this guy is his son. I hope he is at least a sadist as his father (and the treacherous princess will get in her own 50 shades unwillingly, cause damn her)...

Not forgetting any backstory about Klankain but suddenly Slaine actually knew him? How, I thought of Slaine's relationship with Crutheo was more of Father/Son but it turns out Crutheo had more sons to begin with.
Mentioning his questions to Slaine was a bit farfethced.Does the Emperor approve?Seriously i mean doesnt the emperor have this international Skype call to every Martian Landing castle?If his granddaughter is now going to get married to a Terran Count, he should have expressed how he felt already.So what was the point Klankain was suppose to make?
What was achieved on that Inaho/Slaine shoot out? They changed roles thats it.
Also Asseylum met Klankain at some party? HUH?? How was this not brought up when he met Slaine first.
I try not to question this shows plot because it fails to explain itself.
Mar 19, 2015 4:31 PM
Sep 2014
kymano said:

Not forgetting any backstory about Klankain but suddenly Slaine actually knew him? How, I thought of Slaine's relationship with Crutheo was more of Father/Son but it turns out Crutheo had more sons to begin with.

Crutheo-Slaine = Father -son? really? I think it was clear their relationship was more like Master - slave...

Mentioning his questions to Slaine was a bit farfethced.Does the Emperor approve?Seriously i mean doesnt the emperor have this international Skype call to every Martian Landing castle?If his granddaughter is now going to get married to a Terran Count, he should have expressed how he felt already.So what was the point Klankain was suppose to make?

i think it was clear from episode 7 (when slaine announced the marriage) that Raygalia was too sick, it would be hard to use his "skype"

Also Klancain was there for the death of Saazbum (2 months to get there from mars) . as far as we know, he isn't running a errand for the emperor, at most that would be just a plus and not the first reason to travel (remember two months ago there was no marriage proposal and he started his travel that time).

yeah, they changed roles and slaine recognized that he was jealous :

"Slaine to Inaho: If that’s all you were(If you were just (an/my) enemy), there would have been no need to hate you!"
Also Asseylum met Klankain at some party? HUH?? How was this not brought up when he met Slaine first.

why should be brought? Klancain is wary of Slaine, why he would tell him that he he knows Asseylum personally. where's the need?

hahaha this show is so simple, nothing deep, yet you are full of questions? Hahahaha

really you are a funny
NeoboscoMar 19, 2015 4:45 PM
Mar 19, 2015 4:39 PM

Jul 2014
kymano said:

I am sorry for my language in this post, but, as I've said, they pulled Klancain out of their asses. Not only has he never been mentioned, he f**cks up most of the established realtionships.

Slaine and Cruhteo had (according to the official charts too!) sort of a tragically failed father-son relationship. Now, I understand that Cruhteo had no real reason not to reproduce, but he didn't strike me as a family person. So most people assumed, I think, in the same way I did, that he is just a merry bachelor sadist. And now there is a whole brood of tiny Cruteos somewhere on Mars. That's bizarre. (My body is positively not ready.) If you introduce a character in a guardian position, you usually mention his experience with spawning.

And Slaine knows about him, as it seems. And we don't. So the little shit has been keeping secrets even from the devout fans - that's nasty.

Also Cruteo junior seemed like a nice guy. And it had been painstakingly established for the length of 1,5 cours that all martians are upstuck nazi bastards. Mazuurek could be an exception, cause he could've become an anomalous casualty to a strange name, but two are already a suspicious pattern.

Klancain is supposed to add the pov of the mainland Mars, with the lack of which we have already made peace, and there was no need to bother the dead issue - a whole zombie apocalypse can crawl out of the plotholes they left in place of the setting. That's way too late for the introduction of the third pov.

Then, he has some plans for princess, and that's some sort of insanity, cause people have been dying here for her for ages. This level of NTR may cause the entropic death of a universe or two.

And lastly he is a hybrid of Slaine, Mazuurek and Cruhteo, and we already have'em. Plus I hope he has faults, or I'll like Slaine even more, cause he will really carry the terrible weight alone.

Oh, and there's the issue of his name, which is even harder to remember than his father's and that's something.

Well, I think I already hate him.

kymano said:

I am tired of the games with that scene. It was introduced for the sole purpose to give them nicknames for the use of the (yaoi) shippers. They bring it up again each time they meet, and each time it is extremely artificial. They know about each other, but they barely know each other to have this sort of a personal clash, but the writers want it and force it.

Neobosco said:
hahaha this show is so simple, nothing deep, yet you are full of questions

This show doesn't have any depth - it is so full of holes, that it can't hold any water to begin with. -_-' That's the problem.
deadoptimistMar 20, 2015 6:09 AM
Mar 20, 2015 1:31 PM

Sep 2009
So for the next episode I really hope that Slaine will confront the princess one more time and that he will have some kind of outburst or something like that xD
Having him go all yandere would certainly be very entertaining!

Mar 20, 2015 1:34 PM

Apr 2008
Shoko-tan said:
So for the next episode I really hope that Slaine will confront the princess one more time and that he will have some kind of outburst or something like that xD
Having him go all yandere would certainly be very entertaining!

Wouldn't hold my breath. She seems to be safely away with Klancain
Mar 21, 2015 1:45 PM

Jan 2011
Klancain has turned into a problem now, the princess can't escape to Inaho's friends nauw. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
Only 2 episodes remaining. One of the things I expect is a rushed season-1-style ending... meh?
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 21, 2015 2:28 PM

May 2012
deadoptimist said:
There're two other things that bug me.

The first being why they can't design another dress for the princess. Let's omit the amazing part of where the dress goes when she transforms and what exactly her power of transformation is (I have a version of answers, and it includes the word "ass" for both cases). But it gets so annoying to see her in that one outfit, and it is so impractical for, say, running from attackers. She had another royal dress in the first ep, why not introduce another one in two courses? Oh, and it would be terribly smelly from the non-stop wear, unless her power also includes cleaning.

The second being that I think I dislike the introduction of Klancain. He is so late to the party... All other guests have left, are asleep or puking in the toilet, and there he is fresh and ready to dance (a fine example of an asshole, if you ask me). The main dynamic between Inaho and Slaine is done badly, but it makes sense in a way, because of how recognisable a love triangle is. With A.Z's already bad writing a polyhedron seems too much. Also the level of NTR would be simply too high for the fandom to bear.
Moreover Klancain is not very distinctive, it's unclear how he will fare between Slaine and Mazuurek, who are both very similar to him, and he kinda changes the impression on Vers, which is so extremely late, that it's ridiculous. And while I liked Cruhteo in his time, he died long enough for me to not care that this guy is his son. I hope he is at least a sadist as his father (and the treacherous princess will get in her own 50 shades unwillingly, cause damn her)...

Only thing I can think of is that Klancain might be an important character in a sequal or new season, that's why he was so rushed here. Well that's if the theory of this being a prequel is right, or that we're getting a third season or something.
Mar 21, 2015 7:02 PM

Feb 2013
Action packed. Robo-Inaho must be planning to be found by the other team and rescued.
Mar 21, 2015 10:04 PM

Jul 2008
Wait what?! The eye is in control?!
Mar 22, 2015 5:23 AM

Apr 2014
We Cyborg Now! This ep had a bit of a Star Wars feel. A princess, a young kid and his beeping android side kick, a space base and lots of lasers
icanhazqnimeMar 22, 2015 5:48 AM
Mar 23, 2015 7:31 PM
Jun 2014
This episode had its moment but I honestly felt it really slow, will have to go back and watch it again
Mar 25, 2015 8:30 PM
May 2012
Did Inaho just suddenly turn into a robot or something after he met both Asselyum & Elderitto?!

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! @_@

What does that have to do with the plot????????
JafriZinMar 27, 2015 7:46 AM
Mar 25, 2015 9:07 PM

Sep 2014
Robo-Inaho is awesome.

New guy Klancain is new. And uber late for the show. Unless there's a 3rd season.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Mar 27, 2015 7:49 AM
May 2012
Cruteo's son show up & "saves" the day which I was like 'where did he come from', Inaho X Slaine encounter again but it gets erupted by couple of UFE soldiers & gets killed by tharsis OFF SCREEN & I feel like.

WOOP DE DOO!!

Aarronin said:
Robo-Inaho is awesome.

New guy Klancain is new. And uber late for the show. Unless there's a 3rd season.

Seriously, that moment when he save both Assylum & Eldrit (IDK), is just... came out of nowhere. I mean yet he couldn't regain his consciousness after he fought against Slaine.
Mar 28, 2015 7:58 PM

Dec 2008
Klancain FTW!!! Inaho FTW!!!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 31, 2015 6:28 PM

Dec 2012
Am I to seriously believe that infiltrating a Vers base with the princess and Slaine was that easy?
Apr 10, 2015 11:21 PM

Oct 2014
Do people still think this is an amazing mecha show full of amazing characters?
My life is boring cause I'm boring
If you're not at school what can you do, you stare at a screen of bright pixels
May 1, 2015 5:34 PM

May 2012
Great episode, I really wonder what the two last episodes will offer us!
May 8, 2015 3:24 PM

Jun 2012
Too busy blazing it.

May 17, 2015 5:41 AM

Dec 2010
Aseylum's future husband introduced?

Getting real tired of Kaminaho, good thing this is ending soon.
Dec 19, 2015 10:01 AM

Dec 2013
That was an entertaining tea party episode. We also got some infiltration going on, and Lemrina chose to stay behind. Inaho just turned into a robot, lol.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 25, 2015 1:46 AM

Dec 2012
Mankind....I mean Klancain is the key to all of this.

The fated meeting has happened again. God Orange-kun vs Count Gull.

Using a god eye always comes at a price. Now he is a robot.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 21, 2016 10:41 AM

Nov 2015

I hate when a show thinks I am stupid.
"Generating map using security cam's feed"
"Calculating bullet trajectory"

And now this... the freaking eye is now a AI that can control Inaho's body.

The entire episode was great, except the part where Inaho appears in.
"Are you using the princess?"
"What? What if I was!?"

Oh, I remember those exact lines back in episode 7 I guess? When Inaho first met Slaine.

I may be biased but I don't want the princess Asselyum to end up with Inaho.

PD: Klancain FTW! I may like this guy after all.
HumbertoZeroAug 21, 2016 10:51 AM
Dec 22, 2016 4:46 PM

Sep 2015
Hope Inaho doenst get by Slaine. But dam Klancain at the end, breaking some ribs.
Apr 7, 2018 10:42 PM

Aug 2017
HAHAHA this anime is so bad that it's good. The robotic eye of Inaho have more personality than Inaho himself. Inaho vs Slaine TOP 10 ANIME BATTLES. Asseylum and Inaho reunion was so stupid and forced. As i expect Asseylum and his sister relationship went to nowhere. 1/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 13, 2020 4:42 PM

Feb 2018
Inaho vs Slaine xD.
Jun 12, 2020 2:44 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The shits were getting worse. Fortunately, the princess finally found her prince. Goddamned Inaho had two souls now. Really a fuckin god. Lets see how the son of Cruhteo played his role here.

The things must getting worst on Slaine part. I can't help but sad with his sudden change of development only to served him as a fuckin villain. Blessed this show with so much twister around it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 28, 2020 9:36 PM

Aug 2018
The part when Asseylum was talking with Inaho's eye was cringe as fuck

Aug 29, 2021 9:10 PM

Mar 2016
I know how bullshit the 'wind' in the atmosphere may sound but honestly, it's somewhat true, the thinnest of atmospheric density and the microgravity present in the regions of Earth's atmosphere may make shooting a projectile less accurate, (though it has been severely exaggerated how prominent these 'winds' are). HOWEVER! Look where they are right now... They're on the fucking Moon! There is no atmosphere there and most certainly no goddamn wind there at all!!! What a fucking joke.

Unfortunately, the crap doesn't end there, how do you tease the existence of a relationship without there ever being a ship in the first place? Harem? One-sided love? Lust? No... It's by saying; "You're a part of me and I'm a part of you" Pardon my unsavoury words but that motherfucking line right there is the cringiest, cheesiest and cheapest fucking line I've ever heard in the entire fucking season. It's honestly nothing short of revolting.

There are many asspulls and lazy writing moments in this entire ep, nay, the entire season, NAY the entire fucking series is a joke, it's ridiculous and nothing should even matter anymore. I already have that thought since the last ep of S1.
ShadowkillZAug 29, 2021 9:29 PM
Jul 25, 2023 5:43 AM

Feb 2019
THEY MET AGAIN, come on don't disappoint me show...
Oct 14, 2023 12:36 AM

Dec 2022
I think Slaine's necklace will be the nail in the coffin when he sees it on the floor making him think the princess basically disowns him.
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Dec 2022
What the fuck was that. I joked about Inaho's cybernetic eye being ludicrously advanced for what is basically just a replacement to compensate for an injury, but it even has AI that can pilot his psyche while he's unconscious?

Shaded Horizon

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.