Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 20, 2015 11:32 PM

Jul 2014
It's always like this -_-
Feb 21, 2015 2:15 AM

May 2013
Fate has been good to Onodera, yet again she missed the chance. Baka!
I also think that was a good idea. Living with Raku while Chitoge is under the Shuuei Group. Although, that plan of theirs has a high chance of being foiled. Good luck!
Feb 21, 2015 4:03 AM

Dec 2009
Oneshot ending, please.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 21, 2015 10:50 AM

Oct 2007
so raku upgraded chitoge's status from "i don't dislike her" to "she's my friend"...what's it gonna take for him to admit his feelings! Shu got the ball rolling at least...Let the trolling continue. Next chapter should be fun!
Feb 21, 2015 5:42 PM

Oct 2013
found out already lol
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Feb 22, 2015 1:05 AM

May 2011
Guess Chitoge's plan won't go as expected based on the cliffhanger. I hope everything will work out for them. It should in the end, since this manga is pretty light-hearted.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2015 7:11 AM

Sep 2014
Looks like the plan won't be as smooth as she planned.. I think it's better if she asked for permission rather than running away but hey, Komi wants it to be that way so meh~
Feb 28, 2015 1:47 PM

Jan 2014
Legal_Latino said:
I hate this stupid manga

I'm still in class but after realizing that there was a new chapter out AND CONSIDERING that last chapter ended on an extremely plot oozing question, I asked If I could go to the shitter, and now I read it and now I'm pissed.

I shouldn't be surprised literally everything that was pointing towards a possible conclusion/climax was so easily brushed aside like it was nothing. I'll admit, I bit, I thought this was going to be something more but like an abusive spouse, Nisekoi just beat me with a belt and left me asking why I even come back to her every week.

If this goes in the obvious direction, (Raku gets permission granted) then we'll literally be back to where we were a month ago. This will probably lead into some more RakuxChitoge moments but not without it's HUGE share of filler.

As for my Onodera ship; like the Titanic, we haven't yet hit the iceberg but we're getting dangerously close to sinking, as much as I want to believe, I feel like it's just a matter of time before Onodera gets one upped by Chitoge, as the amount of obvious dialogue hinting it is just too much to ignore.

Well I'm back to Bio, hopefully this crap disappointment of a chapter didn't interrupt anything important for you guys.

This guy! Completely understands!
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jul 5, 2015 5:51 AM

Oct 2012
Complete idiot! Ruri, you're so right! Ondera, why the hell has to be you who gave him this idea? I get it you still don't know she loves him but... like really?
And why the hell I have to feel somehow bad for shipping Onodera right now?

This chapter seemed like Komi had already made the choice. Cause Shuu's words can be just about enough for him to grow conscious of Kirisaki (we are still talking Raku here but every little small action counts).

I just don't want to believe their plan could work. I mean, she wants to SNEAK out and go to ENEMY's household, right? Did she even think about what she wants to do? What implications that would have? I mean, they are trying to cease all hostilities by going to America but something like this would provoke all-out GANG WAR in the very instant.
Aug 27, 2022 2:34 PM

Dec 2021
GG to Onedera she lost here
World's most average rom-com fan
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.