Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2015 12:36 PM

Dec 2014
We all know Gohan right? The gentle, passive warrior that you do not want to get angry. The one who went Super Sayian 2 before anyone else and had his power unlock by the Elder Kai. That Gohan. I been wondering: What if Gohan became a Super Sayian 3, 4 and God? Me myself, I say Gohan will be better at using Super Sayian 3 than Goku and Gotenks. Why you may ask? Think about it, Gohan in his Mystic State is stronger than Goku in his Super Sayian 3 state right? If Gohan went Super Sayian 3 before Mystic, he may be able to control the power output better since his hidden power will help control it. Super Sayian 4 will be better since it shows no problem of controlling its energy when transformed when you see Goku and Vegeta fight. And when he go Super Sayian God, he may stay in the form longer and give Bills a much better fight than Goku did. And I want to see a fight between Mystic Gohan and Kid Buu to truly see who would win in a fight. What do you think?
Jan 14, 2015 12:49 PM
Mar 2013
Could Gohan be better at going SS3 and beyond? I don't think so. First of all, Goku wasn't even able to learn the SS3 in the living world. He could only perform it back in the other world and only due to the constant training. He probably also learned many techniques from the other master's of martial arts so that he could develop this technique. His real life body can't sustain SS3 as well as was shown during Vegeta vs. Kid Buu.

To be honest Gohan doesn't even need SS3 or beyond, he only needs Mystic. If you want to know who would win in a fight against Kid Buu, it would easily be Gohan. He easily destroyed Super Buu and Kid Buu, although more 'dangerous' in terms of personality, wouldn't fare much better to be honest.

Of course, many people will disagree about this and there are a variety of reasons but for now let's just talk about Gohan.

Once again, I don't think he would give Bills a better fight than Goku even if he had transformed into the SSG instead of Goku. I say this because in the movie, it is obvious that Gohan has stopped training for a while and focused on his studies and education. I get what you are saying though. Gohan has the potential to be the strongest but he never enjoys fighting like Goku or Vegeta. He only fights when he has to so in times of peace he forgoes his physical training for education.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 122 Discussion

MrHatandClogs - Oct 11, 2010

27 by GeoRush »»
Today, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 117 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 13, 2013

17 by GeoRush »»
Yesterday, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 12 Discussion

Yokurama - Feb 13, 2008

15 by Dumb »»
Yesterday, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 291 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jul 27, 2008

46 by satyabrata900 »»
Apr 21, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 230 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 19, 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.