Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2014 1:09 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow that was intense lol. Tanaka with that sword is quite something. He is literally slicing bullets in half.

Ciel shows his skills as well against the villagers. I'd say this chapter was full action throttle and a fitting one too for ch. 100.
Dec 21, 2014 11:29 AM

Dec 2009
An exciting chapter for 100. We finally get to see Tanaka in action, and what action I must say. Who knew he was that skilled with a samurai sword. The rest of the servants showing their skills, and a nice little flashback from Finnian too.

But my overall favorite moment was Ciel in Sullivan's dress. LOL. I wonder what Sebastian will think when he catches Ciel in that.

I have a feeling Wolfram might die given wear Ciel shot him. Still a chance Sullivan might too (doubtful but it's possible). A nice action chapter for our 100th mark.

Dec 21, 2014 3:48 PM

Jun 2014
That was awesome. Tanaka... you gold old man.
That arc made me love Finny, he's always been my favorite servant but he seems more epic now.

lovelyphantom said:

But my overall favorite moment was Ciel in Sullivan's dress. LOL. I wonder what Sebastian will think when he catches Ciel in that.

I have a feeling Wolfram might die given wear Ciel shot him. Still a chance Sullivan might too (doubtful but it's possible). A nice action chapter for our 100th mark.

He looks awesome, way better than the robin dress. Lol Sebastian will prolly call him 'my lady' or smth like that.
I don't think Sullivan is gonna die, at least not in Germany. Ciel didn't cross-dress for her to die now, nope. As for Wolfram, I don't care much for him so I wouldn't mind him dying, he's facing Ciel, Bard & Snake he's dead meat anyway.
Dec 23, 2014 9:09 AM

Aug 2010
TANAKA!!!!!!! FRIGGIN BA!! >.<!! Slicing a bullet in half like nothing :O
Lol'd so much at how he was being carried by Finny in his chibi mode XD Didn't notice him at first hahaha.

And as usual it's great to see the Phantomhive servants kicking total ass like BOSSes!!

Ciel's "Trap" and his "Here's a tip" was awesome hehe.

Really hope Sullivan will be alright after all this >.<! Sebby is on the way now :3
Dec 23, 2014 11:04 AM

Jun 2013
Lady Red makes posthumously appearance huh...nice to see her again...with Grell!! XD

Oh...looks like I jumped 1 chapter over...have to read it first... *Reading it*

Wolf Caught up to his Charge pretty quickly....well they at least us the Dogs...Special Commandos vs Phantomhive House Servants..-..this will be quite more even fight....IU do not think that Special Ops Commandos go down easily just like those Circus People did... Maybe when they first underestimate them..but then after that they have Home ground Advance...

well that took Soldiers down pretty quickly..Snakes...and they are so dead especially when they are on adrenalin already and that is going to pump those Snake venom's faster in their bodies.

Holy Hell...Wolf...is Super Butler....Just Like Prince's Agni and Sebastian...tough he has to practice household skills tough! XD O.O SOLDIER COOK IS LOSING!?!?!
Tough Victory belongs to Ciel huh...Wolf is dead...I think... And I am hoping that this is not the Death flag for the Finny.... Oh it is not...because this team's Hawkeye is watching his back...Tough Finniah is hilarious as always!!!

TANAKA!!!?!?! O.o Holy F**K!!! EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THE TEAM IS AWESOME!!!

JarjaxleDec 23, 2014 12:27 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 23, 2014 1:30 PM

Dec 2008
I never get enough of seeing the Phantomhive servants in action! And Sweet Mary Mother of Bad Ass...TANAKA FTW!!!
Dec 23, 2014 1:54 PM

May 2011
Hannah_Ana said:
I never get enough of seeing the Phantomhive servants in action! And Sweet Mary Mother of Bad Ass...TANAKA FTW!!!

Tanaka has the enough potential to be one of the main characters, it's so sad that he doesn't appear that much :D We need to see him more often.

Ciel was so epic in the chapter, I think he managed to shoot Wolfram because he'd be dead if he didn't and we know that Sebastian wouldn't let Ciel die, or maybe he just left Ciel and started searching for Sullivan.

"it's better than the name of a dog" that was really hilarious xD
Dec 23, 2014 3:45 PM

May 2013
"it's better than a name of a dog" omg, i'm laughing so hard :D :D :D
i love how Ciel takes care of his servant (well, not Sebastian...), and well, Meylin really is one of my few lady-crushes
Dec 23, 2014 4:52 PM

Oct 2014
"I don't always switch to my adult form. But when I do, I slice bullet."

-Mr. Tanaka-
HOW TO SAVE ANIME IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

1. To have Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Pupa properly adapted in TV series form by Madhouse
  2. To have Inferno Cop properly adapted in TV series form by Bones, director: Urobuchi Gen
  3. An anime crossover of Mushishi x ARIA x Haibane Renmei.

Should even one of the above conditions cannot be done, anime is still at risk.
Dec 23, 2014 6:07 PM

Apr 2013
A very intense chapter to mark the 100th one of Kuroshitsuji. And a very good one! The action was really good and I missed the servants being badass like that. Really cool.
Also, Ciel in dress... Again... The fujoshis... I can hear them from here.
Dec 23, 2014 7:37 PM

Sep 2013
This is the best 100th chapter of a manga ever! :O

Wolff going beastly and marmalade? XD
Is it that combustible? musthave put gunpowder for that extra kick, gotta try that sometime XD
Dec 23, 2014 11:57 PM

Jul 2014
I've been reading Kuroshitsuji for such a long time, and it still manages to give me shivers...

Finnian's story brought a tear or two to my eyes (whaaat? again?). And that face... I think I love him even more now.

And Sebastian,

...awww, are you jealous, baby?

I don't like the male oriented fanservice... unless it's Meirin being awesome. Totally. Awesome.
'nough said.

FloatingList said:
-Mr. Tanaka-

And surprise, surprise! We have another BA in the house mansion.

THIS, was an amazing chapter.
Please, Gods of Awesomeness, adapt the whole manga into anime and I'll be yours forever!
Dec 24, 2014 1:24 AM

Dec 2011
You can really feel the aggression in Wolfram's movements, nice
Dec 24, 2014 2:19 AM

Jul 2014
Oh, yes, the cover. Can we talk about the cover for a bit?

I like it how everyone is grouped by (and don't hate me for this) couples and colors.

We have Madam Red and Grell. Madame Red is, well, red. Also we know Grell's fancy for blood - again, red. And if I'm not mixing the manga with the anime, Grell said somewhere there that he loved her.

We have Prince Soma and Agni. Agni is the Hindu fire god - hence the yellow color (I kind of wonder why Agni is the name of the servant and not of the master... maybe because the servant is supposed to be stronger...). And I think we all know the overly-close-overly-dramatized relationship between those two.

We have the Green Witch and Wolfram. And again, Green Witch - green, and Wolfram is a chemical element that has the highest melting point of all the elements (not sure if that's important here). As for their relationship... at least in the beginning, he seemed to really care about her (and I think he still does).

And we have Ciel and Sebastian. "ciel" from french means "sky" - hence, blue. And for me, the relationship of these two is still confusing.
(BTW, copy/paste from wiki: "Sebastien Michaelis was a French inquisitor who lived during the late 16th and early 17th centuries. His "Histoire admirable de la possession et conversion d'une penitente" (1612), includes a classification of demons which has passed into general use in esoteric literature." Irony much?)

Now, what I find interesting is that Grell killed Madam Red (again, I hope I'm not mixing the manga with the anime), Wolfram is ready to kill the Green Witch, and Sebastian has to kill Ciel when the contract ends. So we have the pattern "servant kills the master" everywhere.

I'm probably looking too much into this, looking for things that aren't there, but it makes me wonder what dark secret holds the Soma-Agni duo...
(wishful thinking? maybe?)
Dec 25, 2014 8:28 PM

Dec 2009
Adellaeda said:
Oh, yes, the cover. Can we talk about the cover for a bit?

I like it how everyone is grouped by (and don't hate me for this) couples and colors.

We have Madam Red and Grell. Madame Red is, well, red. Also we know Grell's fancy for blood - again, red. And if I'm not mixing the manga with the anime, Grell said somewhere there that he loved her.

We have Prince Soma and Agni. Agni is the Hindu fire god - hence the yellow color (I kind of wonder why Agni is the name of the servant and not of the master... maybe because the servant is supposed to be stronger...). And I think we all know the overly-close-overly-dramatized relationship between those two.

We have the Green Witch and Wolfram. And again, Green Witch - green, and Wolfram is a chemical element that has the highest melting point of all the elements (not sure if that's important here). As for their relationship... at least in the beginning, he seemed to really care about her (and I think he still does).

And we have Ciel and Sebastian. "ciel" from french means "sky" - hence, blue. And for me, the relationship of these two is still confusing.
(BTW, copy/paste from wiki: "Sebastien Michaelis was a French inquisitor who lived during the late 16th and early 17th centuries. His "Histoire admirable de la possession et conversion d'une penitente" (1612), includes a classification of demons which has passed into general use in esoteric literature." Irony much?)

Now, what I find interesting is that Grell killed Madam Red (again, I hope I'm not mixing the manga with the anime), Wolfram is ready to kill the Green Witch, and Sebastian has to kill Ciel when the contract ends. So we have the pattern "servant kills the master" everywhere.

I'm probably looking too much into this, looking for things that aren't there, but it makes me wonder what dark secret holds the Soma-Agni duo...
(wishful thinking? maybe?)
Adellaeda said:
I've been reading Kuroshitsuji for such a long time, and it still manages to give me shivers...

Finnian's story brought a tear or two to my eyes (whaaat? again?). And that face... I think I love him even more now.

And Sebastian,

...awww, are you jealous, baby?

I don't like the male oriented fanservice... unless it's Meirin being awesome. Totally. Awesome.
'nough said.

FloatingList said:
-Mr. Tanaka-

And surprise, surprise! We have another BA in the house mansion.

THIS, was an amazing chapter.
Please, Gods of Awesomeness, adapt the whole manga into anime and I'll be yours forever!

Yep the cover was gorgeous. And that smile Ciel and Sebastian share, delicious.

Yep, still bitter about the name.

babymimi said:
That was awesome. Tanaka... you gold old man.
That arc made me love Finny, he's always been my favorite servant but he seems more epic now.

lovelyphantom said:

He looks awesome, way better than the robin dress. Lol Sebastian will prolly call him 'my lady' or smth like that.
I don't think Sullivan is gonna die, at least not in Germany. Ciel didn't cross-dress for her to die now, nope. As for Wolfram, I don't care much for him so I wouldn't mind him dying, he's facing Ciel, Bard & Snake he's dead meat anyway.

Agreed, so much better, and more adorable. Hahaha, I bet. I can just see Ciel's reaction now.

True he didn't, but you can never be too sure with this sort of scenario. I don't care much, but I kind of do pity him a bit. He seems to care for her more than it being just his job.
lovelyphantomDec 26, 2014 4:52 PM

Dec 29, 2014 10:36 AM

Jul 2014
Charidabelle said:
The colour cover looks amazing and @adellaeda's analysis of it is very interesting (though so far I don't see Soma and Agni being anything else but comedy).

I also see Agni and Soma as comedic relief and I can't say there's anything more there (with the whole crying blood and stuff). But so was Tanaka, with his "Ho-ho-ho" (no, that's not supposed to sound like Santa), and Sebastian's "...and Mr. Tanaka, do... what you usually do". And now we see him slicing bullets (ok, he can also hide corpses, but that's another story).

In the beginning, Grell looked weird and clumsy and Elizabeth looked and acted stupid. And now we now that Grell killed Madam Red and Elizabeth is a badass that can fight with a sword. So now I'm kind of waiting for something more interesting about Soma-Agni Duo (not gonna lie, I hope for it).
This manga is always full of surprises.
Dec 31, 2014 11:02 AM

Sep 2010
Finny and Tanaka were always my favorite servants since the start of the series so its nice to finally get Finny's past this arc and Tanaka finally doing something badass.

Tanaka gonna slice a bitch in half next chapter can't wait for it.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 3, 2015 11:44 AM

Dec 2013
Really enjoyed this chapter. It's always so great to see the Phantomhive servants be competent; their characters are some of the most interesting characters in my opinion, and I hope we get to learn more about all of their backstories.

While some people seemed to be upset that there wasn't a lot of Sebastian in this chapter, I didn't mind; it's nice to see the other servants taking care of things themselves.

Excited to see how this arc will wrap up!
Jan 21, 2015 12:30 PM

Dec 2009
Adellaeda said:
Charidabelle said:
The colour cover looks amazing and @adellaeda's analysis of it is very interesting (though so far I don't see Soma and Agni being anything else but comedy).

I also see Agni and Soma as comedic relief and I can't say there's anything more there (with the whole crying blood and stuff). But so was Tanaka, with his "Ho-ho-ho" (no, that's not supposed to sound like Santa), and Sebastian's "...and Mr. Tanaka, do... what you usually do". And now we see him slicing bullets (ok, he can also hide corpses, but that's another story).

In the beginning, Grell looked weird and clumsy and Elizabeth looked and acted stupid. And now we now that Grell killed Madam Red and Elizabeth is a badass that can fight with a sword. So now I'm kind of waiting for something more interesting about Soma-Agni Duo (not gonna lie, I hope for it).

Same here. Agni and Soma could do with a little more involvement with the manga, but I doubt we'll see it anytime soon.

I think I might be one of few people that still don't care for Lizzie even after her big reveal. I still see her as annoying, though handy with a sword.

Jan 21, 2015 5:19 PM

Jul 2014
lovelyphantom said:
Adellaeda said:

Same here. Agni and Soma could do with a little more involvement with the manga, but I doubt we'll see it anytime soon.

I think I might be one of few people that still don't care for Lizzie even after her big reveal. I still see her as annoying, though handy with a sword.

Oh, I didn't say I like her. I very much don't, and not only because she makes SebaCiel harder (damn, pun not intended). Just that there is a bit more to her than a whiny child. But, when I think about it this way, an annoying brat skilled with a sword makes her kind of dangerous...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Apr 23, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

1 by calzonepocket »»
Apr 18, 5:54 AM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.