Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 22, 2009 1:53 AM

Apr 2009
from what i see, this is the yuka hate thread.. i don't particularly hate any character anyway except for those designed to be hated.. yuka is not one of those and i think she's at least more entertaining now that she's going down the path of yandere..
argiliumNov 22, 2009 2:03 AM
Nov 22, 2009 3:25 AM

Aug 2008
Yukiko is a doll???

Nov 22, 2009 10:40 AM

Jul 2008
Annisa said:
All thanks to Yuka, Yukiko's immortality is now gone. It looks like she won't be able to heal herself anymore, which sucks. I'd like to see more Takahisa x Yukiko.

Shiori's finally made an appearance in the Red Night and it was her who defeated Scholastic, I think?

So far, no definite answers to all the conflicts but the plot is going somewhere and everything's coming together. 5 more episodes to go.

Isn't it a bit of a wild assumption to make? Or is this from the VN? I thought Yuka's powers only cancel out other powers while active, and she doesn't have to have it active all the time. (Kinda like Kakeru's eye only works when he takes the eyepatch off, and Yuki-pon has to take off her glasses to become super-murderous.)

But, do want moar Yuki-pon/Takahisa.

Seriously though, I hope Yuka flips out even more than she has and kills some bitches. That would be the most entertaining direction the story could take ever.

As it is, poor thing is pretty much a plot device at this moment. Yeah, she stands around screaming Kakeru's name and being useless in general. Then again, does everyone remember how horribly apathetic Kakeru was towards everything in the first episode? Fast forward through seven eps of "KAKERU-KUUUUN" and he's fucking badass. If it wasn't for Yuka, he'd have no one to protect, and wouldn't do shit. Instead, he'd probably curl up and just wait to die. Thank god we have her.
Nika-senpaiNov 22, 2009 10:48 AM

I am the senpai that notices you.

Nov 22, 2009 11:04 AM

Jul 2009
Nika-senpai said:
As it is, poor thing is pretty much a plot device at this moment. Yeah, she stands around screaming Kakeru's name and being useless in general. Then again, does everyone remember how horribly apathetic Kakeru was towards everything in the first episode? Fast forward through seven eps of "KAKERU-KUUUUN" and he's fucking badass. If it wasn't for Yuka, he'd have no one to protect, and wouldn't do shit. Instead, he'd probably curl up and just wait to die. Thank god we have her.

When was Pimpkeru badass? Did I miss something? Without his eye, a.k.a his power, he couldn't do shit. Even Shana said herself that he got no aptitiude with swords despite him training like a bitch. Then the ep where his power was manifesting, he just got skillz out of nowhere and pimped Predator dude. Shana said that his eye can only see the buhletz and we never see dude in his stuntman work yet he can do all that? DON'T F**K WITH ME!!! This is as ridiculous as Strawberry-kun got fucked by Grimmjow like a bitch then suddenly standed up, slashed him with one strike and won the duel despite the fact that his slash can't do any crappy damage 5 mins earlier....<_<

I know this is anime and all but man, stop feeding me this bullshit please. It's like those guys think that spectators don't have a brain or something.

And yea, better scenario if he'd curl up and just wait to die then the other parasite Yuck-a would surely hara-kiri herself for good and die too. HAPPY ENDING for me, yay!!! (^_^)b

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 22, 2009 11:15 AM

Jan 2009
BitchMaster said:
And yea, better scenario if he'd curl up and just wait to die then the other parasite Yuck-a would surely hara-kiri herself for good and die too. HAPPY ENDING for me, yay!!! (^_^)b

Exactly.
Or actually Kakeru can do whatever the heck he wants for as much as I care.
Still I would celebrate if Yuka died. Preferably a very painful death.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 22, 2009 1:07 PM

Jul 2008
BitchMaster said:
Nika-senpai said:

When was Pimpkeru badass? Did I miss something? Without his eye, a.k.a his power, he couldn't do shit. Even Shana said herself that he got no aptitiude with swords despite him training like a bitch. Then the ep where his power was manifesting, he just got skillz out of nowhere and pimped Predator dude. Shana said that his eye can only see the buhletz and we never see dude in his stuntman work yet he can do all that? DON'T F**K WITH ME!!! This is as ridiculous as Strawberry-kun got fucked by Grimmjow like a bitch then suddenly standed up, slashed him with one strike and won the duel despite the fact that his slash can't do any crappy damage 5 mins earlier....<_<

I know this is anime and all but man, stop feeding me this bullshit please. It's like those guys think that spectators don't have a brain or something.

Except what I'm trying to say it that without Yuka, he would have no reason to protect anyone and his power would have no reason to awaken. ...also I have not watched Bleach (is that the anime you're referencing, even?) so the comparison does nothing for me D: Sorry.

And he did change. Before he was all like " :l " now he's like " >:O raaaar leave Yuka alone!"

Despite Yuka being a mostly useless character, I'd prefer the MAIN character to actually do shit instead of standing around being emo, even if that involves his doting on his female interest. At least it generates action, man.

Though I somewhat agree with you: surely there are better ways to force a male character to develop without giving him a useless female to protect? It belittles both guys and girls, imo... D:

Nov 22, 2009 1:10 PM

Jan 2009
Nika-senpai said:
And he did change. Before he was all like " :l " now he's like " >:O raaaar leave Yuka alone!"

Then he should go from ">:O" to "ಠ_ಠ Why am I doing this? Oh fine, do what you want with Yuka as long as I don't have to see her again". : >
Now that.. would be awesome. Greatest possible development ever : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 22, 2009 1:13 PM

Jul 2008
Oosran said:
Nika-senpai said:

Then he should go from ">:O" to "ಠ_ಠ Why am I doing this? Oh fine, do what you want with Yuka as long as I don't have to see her again". : >

I vote she goes yandere first, and then Kakeru has to kill her and weep over her dead body.

This would satisfy both parties (delicious drama for meeee, dead Yuka for Team Yuka Hate.)

Nov 22, 2009 1:14 PM

Jan 2009
Nika-senpai said:
Oosran said:
Nika-senpai said:

I vote she goes yandere first, and then Kakeru has to kill her and weep over her dead body.

This would satisfy both parties (delicious drama for meeee, dead Yuka for Team Yuka Hate.)

Except for the weeping part. "Team Yuka Hate"... that would make an awesome club : D
Nov 22, 2009 1:47 PM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
Nika-senpai said:
Oosran said:
Nika-senpai said:

Except for the weeping part. "Team Yuka Hate"... that would make an awesome club : D

Want me to make one? 8-9

And you guys better join, I don't wanna be all alone there rambling like an old granny, 'kay?

Nov 22, 2009 1:54 PM

Jan 2009
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
Nika-senpai said:
Oosran said:
Nika-senpai said:

Want me to make one? 8-9

And you guys better join, I don't wanna be all alone there rambling like an old granny, 'kay?

Do it, and throw me an invite : D
Nov 22, 2009 2:41 PM

Oct 2009
Nika-senpai said:
BitchMaster said:
Nika-senpai said:

Except what I'm trying to say it that without Yuka, he would have no reason to protect anyone and his power would have no reason to awaken. ...also I have not watched Bleach (is that the anime you're referencing, even?) so the comparison does nothing for me D: Sorry.

Despite Yuka being a mostly useless character, I'd prefer the MAIN character to actually do shit instead of standing around being emo, even if that involves his doting on his female interest. At least it generates action, man.

Though I somewhat agree with you: surely there are better ways to force a male character to develop without giving him a useless female to protect? It belittles both guys and girls, imo... D:

Bravo for the comment! I agreed with it as something to be positive about the Kakeru x Yuka relation. Well said!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 22, 2009 5:01 PM

Sep 2009
Nika-senpai said:
surely there are better ways to force a male character to develop without giving him a useless female to protect?

Well let me fantasize about this a little : Takahasi loses his power somehow and Yukas dead , as she loses her mind and gets hit by a car, and Kakure ends up having a crush on Takahasi because no doubt hes hot , then he fights and gets stronger to protect takahasi...there you go a reason...yaoi anime created *jumps*...YAY!!
Sorry if the above comment seems complete nonsense ^__^
Nov 22, 2009 5:46 PM

Jul 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Nika-senpai said:
surely there are better ways to force a male character to develop without giving him a useless female to protect?

Well let me fantasize about this a little : Takahasi loses his power somehow and Yukas dead , as she loses her mind and gets hit by a car, and Kakure ends up having a crush on Takahasi because no doubt hes hot , then he fights and gets stronger to protect takahasi...there you go a reason...yaoi anime created *jumps*...YAY!!

Who is Takahasi and Encule...er Kakure, I mean?!!! 0_________0

Nov 22, 2009 5:58 PM

Jun 2009
Interesting episode..but wasn't Yuka the one who blew up the infirmary? She has more than 1 power?
Nov 22, 2009 6:16 PM

Jul 2009
Jrittmayer said:
Interesting episode..but wasn't Yuka the one who blew up the infirmary? She has more than 1 power?

The explosion is the result of her farting so that doesn't count...<_<

Nov 22, 2009 6:26 PM
Oct 2007
Nika-senpai said:
Annisa said:
All thanks to Yuka, Yukiko's immortality is now gone. It looks like she won't be able to heal herself anymore, which sucks. I'd like to see more Takahisa x Yukiko.

Shiori's finally made an appearance in the Red Night and it was her who defeated Scholastic, I think?

So far, no definite answers to all the conflicts but the plot is going somewhere and everything's coming together. 5 more episodes to go.

Isn't it a bit of a wild assumption to make? Or is this from the VN? I thought Yuka's powers only cancel out other powers while active, and she doesn't have to have it active all the time. (Kinda like Kakeru's eye only works when he takes the eyepatch off, and Yuki-pon has to take off her glasses to become super-murderous.)

Seriously though, I hope Yuka flips out even more than she has and kills some bitches. That would be the most entertaining direction the story could take ever.

It is a wild assumption but I'm making that guess based on the preview. If I'm correct, that hand in the preview that gets cut is Yukiko's and it looks like the cut's not gonna heal. Meaning when Yuka hugged Yukiko, she probably did something (i.e. activated her awesome yet sucky negation power mode).

I'm pretty much indifferent towards Yuka and Kakeru. They can live, die, get blasted, or whatever in order to make the plot move along. Yuka's change was pretty over-dramatic but like you said, it's a plot device and like I said, as long as that makes the story move along, then it's all good. =D
Nov 22, 2009 6:37 PM

Jul 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
Nika-senpai said:

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

Annisa said:
Nika-senpai said:
Annisa said:

It is a wild assumption but I'm making that guess based on the preview. If I'm correct, that hand in the preview that gets cut is Yukiko's and it looks like the cut's not gonna heal. Meaning when Yuka hugged Yukiko, she probably did something (i.e. activated her awesome yet sucky negation power mode).

I'm pretty much indifferent towards Yuka and Kakeru. They can live, die, get blasted, or whatever in order to make the plot move along. Yuka's change was pretty over-dramatic but like you said, it's a plot device and like I said, as long as that makes the story move along, then it's all good. =D

I was under the impression that Yuka's power activated only when she witnessed Kakeru about to be blown up. (Which was after she hugged Yuki-pon.) She's hugged Yuki-pon lots of times before, and that hasn't negated the power yet.

I didn't watch the preview. (I never watch them, better not to spoil the next ep lolz~) At this point it's just speculation. We'll see next ep I guess. :3 I hope the cancellation is not permanent. (Well I mean if it was, everyone is fucked >.>)

Nov 22, 2009 8:30 PM

Nov 2007
Nika-senpai said:
I was under the impression that Yuka's power activated only when she witnessed Kakeru about to be blown up. (Which was after she hugged Yuki-pon.) She's hugged Yuki-pon lots of times before, and that hasn't negated the power yet.
I think her powers activated for the first time before Yukiko found her talking to her crazy self because of all the monsters nearby all acting like fish out of water, they must've been affected by her ugly pink light of uselessness. This also explains why she gave that nutty smile before the eyecatch, she knew she had power. Either that, or they were all behind her when she farted.
Nov 23, 2009 12:53 AM

Sep 2009
BitchMaster said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Nika-senpai said:

Who is Takahasi and Encule...er Kakure, I mean?!!! 0_________0

No!!...*runs from left to right* , made a spelling mistake , Its actually Takahisa ( which previously i wrote Takahasi) , the flame throwing dude .....
Nov 23, 2009 9:18 AM

Mar 2009
I really hate Yuka but this was awesome.

Nov 23, 2009 12:56 PM

Sep 2009
Ridiculous. This show is a waste of time.
Nov 23, 2009 2:00 PM
Nov 2009
As a guy mentioned in the first page. Yuka is going a bit "school day" style. Which i def not happy bout. And the power of hers is a bit I dunno maybe cool and lame? i mean like its ok that she can cancel all the magic powers and stuff like that but i mean thats just sorta like the normal female heroin crap were pulling here? it just sounds sorta often these days. No I wasnt quite happy with how stuff is turning around to be like. The episode would have been pretty good if Yuka hadnt go all Yandere as i think peoples would call it. I hope it takes a turn quickly. I dont like anime that sorta goes like school days. And the worst turn of turn that can happen right now is that she stabs everyone to death cause she thinks that their all gonna steal "her"kakeru.
Nov 23, 2009 2:03 PM

Jan 2009
tiller39 said:
And the worst turn of turn that can happen right now is that she stabs everyone to death cause she thinks that their all gonna steal "her"kakeru.

In contrast, the best turn of events that could happen now is that everyone stabs her to death 'cause they think she's gonna.. uuh.. I dunno, go all yandere on them?xD
No seriously, the best that could happen was if she died : >
Nov 23, 2009 10:12 PM

Sep 2007
So useless Yuka awakens to a useless yandere Yuka. Great. How much more cliche and generic can this get?
Nov 23, 2009 11:00 PM
Sep 2009
In this episode... there's something wrong going on... it gives me a feeling that the Yuka talking to Yukiko might not be the real Yuka and the Yukiko fighting at the end is a bit weird too
Nov 24, 2009 1:53 AM

Jan 2008
theres already two fan clubs formed here for Yuka Minase. ahehehe

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=15761
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=13948

I guess people don't really hate her.

I haven't seen any Yuka hater's club, maybe someone might start making one.
Nov 24, 2009 5:50 AM

May 2009
I think people are thinking too deep into this.

From what I could see, Yukiko threw a dagger into the barrier, probably hoping it would pass through. Instead, it bounced off and hit Kakeru. I guess her killer side isn't one to think before she acts.

As for Yuka's nullifying power. I'm pretty sure it's not a permanent effect, but rather a temporary one. It only removes the powers in battle if activated. And I'm willing to bet that in the next battle, they will all have their powers again.

The only problem with this power is that it makes no distinction between good or evil. Since Yuka is extremely clingy to Kakeru, this could (and probably will) become quite a problem if she decides to abuse her power to keep everyone away from him (after all, it's the desire to have him for her alone what awakened her power in the first place).

And if Liselotte is the real enemy, I wonder what that makes the remaining Black Knights. Also, since Verard is dead and Kakeru too has the Eye of Aion, does this mean that Kakeru is a descendant from Verard?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2009 6:36 AM

Jan 2009
AO968 said:
Also, since Verard is dead and Kakeru too has the Eye of Aion, does this mean that Kakeru is a descendant from Verard?

I believe not, I think it was more like.. he happened to recieve that eye a few hundred years after the last guy with it had died. And he didn't have it before the incident when he was a child, if I'm not mistaken. (The one where his sister went nuts : >)
Nov 24, 2009 6:44 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
AO968 said:
Also, since Verard is dead and Kakeru too has the Eye of Aion, does this mean that Kakeru is a descendant from Verard?

I believe not, I think it was more like.. he happened to recieve that eye a few hundred years after the last guy with it had died. And he didn't have it before the incident when he was a child, if I'm not mistaken. (The one where his sister went nuts : >)

I don't agree with you. If he was not a descendant he would not be having dreams like he does. I was thinking about this....he has some link to that kingdom of destruction. Think might also to that crystal girl. If I am to guess Yuka should live and break that crystal but I think that might trigger the world destruction thing. Then guess no choice kill the crystal girl or convince her otherwise. Maybe Kakeru says to her he is Verardo.

Nov 24, 2009 6:48 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

I don't agree with you. If he was not a descendant he would not be having dreams like he does. I was thinking about this....he has some link to that kingdom of destruction. Think might also to that crystal girl. If I am to guess Yuka should live and break that crystal but I think that might trigger the world destruction thing. Then guess no choice kill the crystal girl or convince her otherwise. Maybe Kakeru says to her he is Verardo.

So being a descendant of someone makes you dream about the guy? Creepy~
But sure, he's got a link to that ol' kingdom, his Geass Eye of Aion of course.
Oh well, enough with the plot holes, I need less Yuka (a.k.a. kill her off lol) and moar Misuzu/Shiori and heck why not some Lisette/Liselotte? xD
Nov 24, 2009 6:58 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

Oh well, enough with the plot holes, I need less Yuka (a.k.a. kill her off lol) and moar Misuzu/Shiori and heck why not some Lisette/Liselotte? xD

I agree with you on the Shiori part. The creepy part yeah, then again think of it also as curse, Oosran dude....

Nov 24, 2009 7:04 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

I agree with you on the Shiori part. The creepy part yeah, then again think of it also as curse, Oosran dude....

Well mabe Oosran dude stoopid? D:
Yes, it could very well be a curse, or actually it quite surely is, anyway, even if it's a curse, Kakeru doesn't have to be a descendant of that w/e-guy for that reason. I mean Kakeru (or Yuka either for the record although she should die) knew anything about Kakeru's eye except for the fact that it was a different color than the other one, that leads me to think that Kakeu's father did not have such an eye, which could be derived into the simple fact that Kakeru is not the descendant of the w/e-guy.
I think this sounds pretty reasonable, and I suppose you don't have any concrete evidence of their shared bloodline?
Nov 24, 2009 7:10 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

Yes, it could very well be a curse, or actually it quite surely is, anyway, even if it's a curse, Kakeru doesn't have to be a descendant of that w/e-guy for that reason. I mean Kakeru (or Yuka either for the record although she should die) knew anything about Kakeru's eye except for the fact that it was a different color than the other one, that leads me to think that Kakeu's father did not have such an eye, which could be derived into the simple fact that Kakeru is not the descendant of the w/e-guy.
I think this sounds pretty reasonable, and I suppose you don't have any concrete evidence of their shared bloodline?

Both eyes are gold in color and there is no difference in that! Did I miss something? Prove it to me the eyes are of different colors, I mean the eye of Aion.

Nov 24, 2009 7:13 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:

Both eyes are gold in color and there is no difference in that! Did I miss something? Prove it to me the eyes are of different colors, I mean the eye of Aion.

I mean Kakeru's left and right eyes were different colors, and that was the only things any of them knew about his eye until the dream-dude told him it was the "Eye of Aion"-stuff.
Did I make it too hard to understand maybe?
Nov 24, 2009 7:39 AM

May 2008
So yuka awakens, but still that doesnt change the fact that she is still annoying, ...baka
Misuzu is the one for kakeru lol
anyway i wonder why the bad one killed her own ally.. doll looking one in the end
oh and why put useless fan service, no point
anyway looking forward for the lisselett arc now
Nov 24, 2009 7:41 AM

Jan 2009
Fabrice said:

^this
Nov 24, 2009 3:38 PM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
Fabrice said:

^this

....is

Nov 24, 2009 4:49 PM

Apr 2009
Damn useless panty shots are starting to piss me off! >.<

And, of course, the most useless character has the strongest power out of the entire cast. -_-

francismeunier said:
Ok, this episode was fantastic and makes Yuka haters regret their hate! Why? Yuka has awaken! Finally!

Nope. I still hate the bitch.

I did feel sorry for Yukiko, though. ;_;
Nov 24, 2009 6:12 PM

Jul 2009
Spazzcase said:

francismeunier said:
Ok, this episode was fantastic and makes Yuka haters regret their hate! Why? Yuka has awaken! Finally!

You call me, Mylady?

Nov 24, 2009 10:06 PM

Dec 2007
I actually enjoyed this episode, but the story is little confusing. Yuka's power was meh to me. Moar Misuzu, please. I am looking forward for the Lisselett arc.
Nov 25, 2009 1:42 AM

Jan 2009
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
Fabrice said:

^this

....is

I lol'd
BitchMaster said:
Spazzcase said:

francismeunier said:

You call me, Mylady?

..wait I lol'd again
Nov 25, 2009 8:20 AM

Sep 2008
fine ep ^ ^

Yuka's powers finally awakened .. (that Yuka should just die, boring idiotic character -__-. Misuzu is billion times better than her!)

don't have much to say ..

3/5 ep

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Nov 25, 2009 8:29 AM

May 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

It could be a certain hereditary trait, where one family member gets it and another not. These traits could skip generations and it can sometimes even take a very long time for them to show up again (some hereditary diseases also do this). Since we know very little of Kakeru's family right now , I'm not dismissing the idea that Kakeru might be related to Verard just yet.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if we learn there is some sort of prophecy that tells of a boy who will awaken with the Eye of Aion every few hundred years or so.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2009 9:04 AM

Jan 2009
AO968 said:

It could be a certain hereditary trait, where one family member gets it and another not. These traits could skip generations and it can sometimes even take a very long time for them to show up again (some hereditary diseases also do this). Since we know very little of Kakeru's family right now , I'm not dismissing the idea that Kakeru might be related to Verard just yet.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if we learn there is some sort of prophecy that tells of a boy who will awaken with the Eye of Aion every few hundred years or so.

Sure, such a prophecy is quite probable, but they still don't have to be related for such a prophecy to work, a'ight?
Nov 25, 2009 1:39 PM

Jul 2008
He doesn't have to be a direct descendant. He could be a reincarnation. :P

Although they do have the same hair and eye colours, even not counting the yellow Eye of Aion. Then again, Kakeru is obviously Japanese and the other guy is from Drasuvania (some groups even sub it as Transylvania, so I dunno which it is) which would be a very much European country. But I suspect he could have some Caucasian genes while appearing completely Japanese.
Nika-senpaiNov 25, 2009 1:49 PM

Nov 25, 2009 2:27 PM

May 2009
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

Sure, such a prophecy is quite probable, but they still don't have to be related for such a prophecy to work, a'ight?

No, but they still can be. Some people have very famous ancestors and don't know about it or even remotely look like them.

Same goes here. Kakeru may or may not resemble Verard and the only thing that connects them right now is the Eye of Aion, but that doesn't mean they can't be related.
Nov 25, 2009 9:41 PM

Oct 2009
AO968 said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

No, but they still can be. Some people have very famous ancestors and don't know about it or even remotely look like them.

Same goes here. Kakeru may or may not resemble Verard and the only thing that connects them right now is the Eye of Aion, but that doesn't mean they can't be related.

Well thanks for proving my point. The traits are what I wanted to precise just my sucky english did not fill in what you pointed out so it all proves well that the possibility of Kakeru being related to Verardo is there.

Nov 26, 2009 1:19 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
AO968 said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

Well thanks for proving my point. The traits are what I wanted to precise just my sucky english did not fill in what you pointed out so it all proves well that the possibility of Kakeru being related to Verardo is there.

Well all I've been saying is that the Eye of Aion is the only thing that connects them, and that they don't necessarily have to be related just because they've both got the eye.
And as I stated before, Kakeru's eye wasn't like that before the incident with his sister, right?
Nov 26, 2009 1:29 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
AO968 said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

Well all I've been saying is that the Eye of Aion is the only thing that connects them, and that they don't necessarily have to be related just because they've both got the eye.
And as I stated before, Kakeru's eye wasn't like that before the incident with his sister, right?

It was revealed he had the eye as the incident happened and before it was not revealed so he might have had it since birth proof=>
Also I found something interesting.....episode 1 his sister looks like Kukuri with that thing that has powers of chains so it is his sister. More proof=>

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.