Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 26, 2009 1:49 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
AO968 said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:
It could be a certain hereditary trait, where one family member gets it and another not. These traits could skip generations and it can sometimes even take a very long time for them to show up again (some hereditary diseases also do this). Since we know very little of Kakeru's family right now , I'm not dismissing the idea that Kakeru might be related to Verard just yet.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if we learn there is some sort of prophecy that tells of a boy who will awaken with the Eye of Aion every few hundred years or so.

Sure, such a prophecy is quite probable, but they still don't have to be related for such a prophecy to work, a'ight?

No, but they still can be. Some people have very famous ancestors and don't know about it or even remotely look like them.

Same goes here. Kakeru may or may not resemble Verard and the only thing that connects them right now is the Eye of Aion, but that doesn't mean they can't be related.

Well thanks for proving my point. The traits are what I wanted to precise just my sucky english did not fill in what you pointed out so it all proves well that the possibility of Kakeru being related to Verardo is there.

Well all I've been saying is that the Eye of Aion is the only thing that connects them, and that they don't necessarily have to be related just because they've both got the eye.
And as I stated before, Kakeru's eye wasn't like that before the incident with his sister, right?

It was revealed he had the eye as the incident happened and before it was not revealed so he might have had it since birth proof=>
Also I found something interesting.....episode 1 his sister looks like Kukuri with that thing that has powers of chains so it is his sister. More proof=>

First. About the eye, since it was never really explained when and from what he got that eye, I (and I'm sure there're at least some others with me) assumed that he got it after the incident. Besides, that slightly difference in his eyes is hardly noticeable, and he's not wearing his eye-patch, most likely because it wasn't needed back then, because he had same colored eyes.

Second. If anyone at all had not noticed that Kukuri and his sister are most likely the same person, I'd have to say that person'd be blind, deaf and dumb : (
I mean, not only do the look exactly the same, but Kakeru (and effin' Yuka for that matter) were immensly startled when they saw Kukuri for the first time, since she stroke such a close resemblance to his sister. Kakeru was also in shock when he saw Kukuri's power, because this was also what his sister could do.
So why're you stating the obvious francis? : )
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 26, 2009 1:51 AM

Mar 2009
Yuka is a Yandere, WELL DONE!
Nov 26, 2009 1:52 AM

Jan 2009
Hung said:
Yuka is a Yandere, WELL DONE!

There, now you've made her yandere, time to kill her.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 26, 2009 4:39 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
AO968 said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:
It could be a certain hereditary trait, where one family member gets it and another not. These traits could skip generations and it can sometimes even take a very long time for them to show up again (some hereditary diseases also do this). Since we know very little of Kakeru's family right now , I'm not dismissing the idea that Kakeru might be related to Verard just yet.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if we learn there is some sort of prophecy that tells of a boy who will awaken with the Eye of Aion every few hundred years or so.

Sure, such a prophecy is quite probable, but they still don't have to be related for such a prophecy to work, a'ight?

No, but they still can be. Some people have very famous ancestors and don't know about it or even remotely look like them.

Same goes here. Kakeru may or may not resemble Verard and the only thing that connects them right now is the Eye of Aion, but that doesn't mean they can't be related.

Well thanks for proving my point. The traits are what I wanted to precise just my sucky english did not fill in what you pointed out so it all proves well that the possibility of Kakeru being related to Verardo is there.

Well all I've been saying is that the Eye of Aion is the only thing that connects them, and that they don't necessarily have to be related just because they've both got the eye.
And as I stated before, Kakeru's eye wasn't like that before the incident with his sister, right?

It was revealed he had the eye as the incident happened and before it was not revealed so he might have had it since birth proof=>
Also I found something interesting.....episode 1 his sister looks like Kukuri with that thing that has powers of chains so it is his sister. More proof=>

Oosran said:
First. About the eye, since it was never really explained when and from what he got that eye, I (and I'm sure there're at least some others with me) assumed that he got it after the incident. Besides, that slightly difference in his eyes is hardly noticeable, and he's not wearing his eye-patch, most likely because it wasn't needed back then, because he had same colored eyes.

Oosran dude the eye is golden colored...you can see it well, it is just not too active at this age for Kakeru....the patch was to stop its powers most likely after Kakeru started to feel the pain of it.
Oosran said:
Second. If anyone at all had not noticed that Kukuri and his sister are most likely the same person, I'd have to say that person'd be blind, deaf and dumb : (
I mean, not only do the look exactly the same, but Kakeru (and effin' Yuka for that matter) were immensly startled when they saw Kukuri for the first time, since she stroke such a close resemblance to his sister. Kakeru was also in shock when he saw Kukuri's power, because this was also what his sister could do.

Kakeru did not yet. D:

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 26, 2009 4:56 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
AO968 said:
Oosran said:
AO968 said:

Oosran said:

Oosran dude the eye is golden colored...you can see it well, it is just not too active at this age for Kakeru....the patch was to stop its powers most likely after Kakeru started to feel the pain of it.

So.. they say they patch is because his eyes have different colors, but instead, for some mystical reason, without knowing there's something special about the eye, they put on the patch because he has dangerous powers, which they don't know of, but still they do it.
You're not making much sense right now.
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

Kakeru did not yet. D:

Uh.. Kakeru went "ZOMG YOU LOOK LIKE MY DEAD SISTER!" the first thing he did when he saw Kukuri O.o And he went "O.O wat" when he saw the chains.
So exactly when did he not see that?
Nov 30, 2009 2:14 AM

Dec 2008
Okay episode, and seems like Yuka has finally awakened her powers (though powerful, this can be seen as a double - edged blade). Eager to find out some more information on what happened in the past, as well as Lisellote's background and roots.
Nov 30, 2009 8:37 AM

Jan 2009
Strangeshadow007 said:
Eager to find out some more information on what happened in the past, as well as Lisellote's background and roots.

I'm more eager to find out How Yuka will Die D:
Dec 6, 2009 12:40 AM

Apr 2008
Nullify o-o!!

pretty interesting ...

Dec 28, 2009 4:10 PM

May 2009
HOLY skljd;;nf@! Yandere! <3 This anime just got a little bit better for me! -loves yandere with a passion- though I don't know how well having a yandere works in a action based anime. Seems a little bit riskey if you ask me.
Jan 16, 2010 3:56 PM

Aug 2009
HAHAHA NULLYFYING POWERS, LMFAO. VERY NICE POWER THERE YUKA. YOU PWNED THAT WHIP BLACK KNIGHT, THAT IS VERY NIIICEEE.

Okay, it was a good episode but there were some confusing parts. Who the hell was that girl that defeated that blonde Black Knight with vessel that reached its hands to Takahisa and Kakeru before dying?

Also, now we know that Takahisa has a crush on Yukiko. <3 Plus, I am wondering what will happen if Lisette got out of her crystal cage. Last thing, Kakeru looked like a weakling in this episode. :(
Jan 28, 2010 10:41 AM

Aug 2008
I think Yuka was too selfish that make me feel annoyed...I thought she really might turn into yandere(that wouldn't be good...)
Apr 9, 2010 4:35 AM

Dec 2009
>.> kinda useless power,Yuka's.
Anyway i hope she becomes crazy about keeping Kakeru all to herself and she ends up beeing killed <3.
Apr 19, 2010 8:17 PM

Mar 2010
nullifying powers :P
pfft...

but it's kind of funny
it makes me think of a scene where Yuka used that on Misuzu...Yuka grabbed a knife charged at Misuzu
Misuzu being a real fighter...holds her down grabbed the knife and stabs her and she dies

or at least injure her :P

and before her Yuka's knight in shining armor starts
there is no way...Yuka can win against Misuzu..even with Kakeru's help
after all Kakeru's dead without Misuzu.
and she's been a fighter since she was a kid
so shut up

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
Apr 9, 2011 6:44 AM

Oct 2008
She awakens.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 15, 2011 5:26 AM
Jul 2018
Those eyes reminded me of Katsura's when she went berserk.
We just might get another nice boat ending :P
Nov 20, 2011 12:01 AM

Aug 2010
Yandere power.
Aug 19, 2012 7:03 AM

May 2012
Awesome episode! Great battle scenes and we've got a look at Yuka's power that is quite powerful but dangerous for both party's!

Great episode up to the next one!
Mar 29, 2013 4:49 AM
Jan 2013
I didn't think Yuka had a power at all so I was kind of shocked when she awakened. Kinda lame power though.
Jul 12, 2013 5:06 PM

Sep 2009
A useless and annoying power for a useless and annoying character.....
Aug 9, 2013 4:24 AM

Jun 2012
I hope Yuka dies soon. I didn't really hate her before, she was just a bit annoying to listen to sometimes. It's just that now she it turning into a really annoying/possessive person. Also, if she dies, Kakeru will fight for revenge instead and I prefer that kind of reason to fight. That way Kakeru doesn't have to run around looking after Yuka all the time and waste a bunch of time.
Jan 21, 2014 5:23 PM

May 2008
Yuka's hidden power is like a double edged sword or worse.
Ok let's see:
nullifying powers + friendly fire = shit
yandere personality goes up each time she use it = shit (IMO lol)

Finally something interesting is going on here :D Maybe Yuka can safe this show with an awesome BAD ENDING XD
CCL_SamaJan 21, 2014 5:45 PM
Feb 10, 2014 4:17 PM

Dec 2012
I have to admit, when Yuka was hugging Yukiko my jaw dropped with her little psycho smile. I was just like "oh, they resolved that already? Oh well, all's well that ends well ri--OHHHHHHH!" Man she's officially cracked, but I'm liking it. The past is starting to piece together but I wonder why the moon is getting closer to the Earth.
Jun 8, 2015 9:43 PM
Jun 2015
BitchMaster said:
alamarco said:
What I don&#039;t understand, is why do people hate Yuka so much? I haven&#039;t been following the threads for 11Eyes, so it&#039;s kind of a surprise to me. She&#039;s not my favourite character, not even close, but don&#039;t hate her. She hasn&#039;t done anything. :p

Well, she has done something now in the last episode. Snapping and going insane that is, but that makes her all the better. :p

~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~ OHHHHH SHUT UP!!!!!

Random pink panties showed up at inappropriate times....YEs we get it!!! WE already know her panties are pink and cute, and seriously, is it me or she wore the same pair of panties over and over again? ~Ewwww...

Go emo for some trivial things....Okay, I admit seeing your dream man having a woman on his genitals is serious but what? Doesn&#039;t she have that lousy mouth of her that always shouts "Kakeru-kun" ? Why not ask him honestly what&#039;s going on instead of demand him to suck her tongue? She, like totally, looked
like a horny freak to me at that moment LAWL

I don&#039;t know about some guys&#039; fetish but seriously, do all guys like a 24/7-on-your-arm gal like that for girlfriend? I know for fact that Oosran doesn&#039;t, unless he is playing the Tsundere... ~_+

So want more? I can keep this going as long as you want =D

Omg so I've just been skipping through this series after hearing all this hate that is put on Yuka, and in the first episode I loved her.. but I watched episode 10 and I was just like wt.. I don't think going outside in ur under garments and throwing yourself at him is gonna help Yuka :( Now I kinda get what you mean.. And she acts so stupid!
Jan 21, 2018 1:37 AM
Jun 2017
Yuka's gone Yandere and it looks like she's currently the strongest in the group I could be wrong of course.
Apr 19, 2018 5:54 PM
Mar 2017
Yuka-san! Small and lost Yuka-san! If you can hear me scream with a cheerful voice!
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Oct 11, 2018 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
What's up with all the Yuka hate ffs, she's adorable. Damn MAL sucked 10 years ago.
Jan 3, 2020 4:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Obviously she has now a power and she seems to become a yandere ? it was a creepy scene at the end xD
Jul 9, 2020 12:53 PM

May 2018
Lol Yuka is about to go full yandere mode
Jun 4, 2021 1:22 PM

Jan 2021
Yuka Is very clingy…..
Jul 8, 2021 8:05 PM

Jan 2021
Bro dodged one attack and called it a day lmao

Mar 12, 2022 9:03 AM

Jun 2016
Why was Yuka even standing on top of that building in the first place? Lol.

So Yuka has awakened her powers, and coincidentally we get a look at Lisette cursing the world due to Verards death. Withholding information in anime is bullshit, but now it's clear what the show is trying to do.
A-Simple-SquireMar 12, 2022 9:30 AM

Oct 5, 2023 8:37 AM

Dec 2022
The episodes are improving in quality, marginally. Yuka's yandere side has potential for intriguing events, but not much has been done with it so far.

On the other hand, the medieval flashbacks aren't interesting and are devoid of context. The anime needs to stop wasting time on them.

Shaded Horizon

Feb 18, 2:17 PM
Feb 2024
I'm so sick of Yuka
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.