Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2014 12:03 PM

Oct 2014
VanishingKira said:

I can watch it for hours <3
Nov 27, 2014 12:08 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Well someone is in for a world of hurt. Karma is a b.

I'm finding this season a bit lacking compared to the previous one to be honest. Some of what we've been informed of in those massive info dumps was too contrived and lost me a bit.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 27, 2014 12:08 PM
Jul 2012
Good episode. It was really interesting now, seeing how the anime is going to this direction. Just two questions.
1. How is it that Togane's mom has such a strong control over the others in Sibyl? Did they do something to the rest?
2. Did they explain what "AA" is? I didn't catch it.
3. If Togane is similar to Kamui, in the sense of "AA", then does that mean Togane is an attempt to naturally make a person of 184 other parts?

As for future questions, I wonder where Togane's dad is going to play in this.
Nov 27, 2014 12:21 PM
Oct 2013
So basically,

Sakuya Tougane's mom is criminally asymptomatic and was incorporated into the Sibyl system.

Sakuya and kamui are attempts at artificially producing a criminally asymptomatic person.

Sakuya is a servant to sibyl who elminates people that pose a risk to the system(past inspectors possibly)

Tsunemori and Kamui are both a risk to the system that Sibyll plans on eliminating.
Nov 27, 2014 12:23 PM
Nov 2010
I actually think fine of Shimotsuki, I suppose I'm in the minority and I understand why.
Lots of stuff has been revealed in this episode. That's good, but I do agree it might be a bit of an info dump. However, I guess they weren't able to do better with only 11 episodes. You can't deny the plot is still fairly interesting.
Nov 27, 2014 12:26 PM

May 2014
Acxelion said:
Good episode. It was really interesting now, seeing how the anime is going to this direction. Just two questions.
1. How is it that Togane's mom has such a strong control over the others in Sibyl? Did they do something to the rest?
3. If Togane is similar to Kamui, in the sense of "AA", then does that mean Togane is an attempt to naturally make a person of 184 other parts?

for 1) well it was very "brutally" hinted that the togane company might be linked to the creation of sybil so ...
for 2) yes and i did not understand anything of ti :P LOLS
for 3) i think they also mentioned that at the end
for 4) guessing it could be Saiga, that was also hinted in this episode (the conversation between saiga and sakuya about saiga being the opposite of kamui hinting to similarity between saiga and sakuya ) ... just an analysis not really sure :P

but tbh i would be VERY frustrated if any of this turns out to be true, because i really hate predictable plots, but i have my hopes up, psycho-pass did not disappoint until now (excluding this episode :P)

hope this helps ...
Nov 27, 2014 12:28 PM
Oct 2013
Acxelion said:

1. They're a hive mind, so basically they all share a mind, meaning talking to one is the same as talking to all of them.
2. "AA" is the natural characteristic of being criminally asymptomatic. It directly stands for "A priori acquit," but I don't know what that translates to.
3. It never stated the procedure used in Tougane because it was confidential, but Mika inferred that he also went through an experiment that aimed for artificially producing AA.
Nov 27, 2014 12:30 PM

Jun 2014
Nice to know how Kamui was "created", Mika was pretty useful this episode too and the ending was interesting. 4/5
Nov 27, 2014 12:32 PM

Oct 2014
sykodelic-ninja said:
Acxelion said:

1. They're a hive mind, so basically they all share a mind, meaning talking to one is the same as talking to all of them.
2. "AA" is the natural characteristic of being criminally asymptomatic. It directly stands for "A priori acquit," but I don't know what that translates to.
3. It never stated the procedure used in Tougane because it was confidential, but Mika inferred that he also went through an experiment that aimed for artificially producing AA.

A priori Acquit -> Possible Acquit
Nov 27, 2014 12:35 PM

May 2014
The last scene was beautiful. The part about her not wanting to know/see/hear anything makes a lot of sense : why would you go against the society if all you can get is getting rejected by it ? You still can be the lawful sheep and you'll be out of harm's way, even though you know you're being manipulated.
If you're honest and thus want to show everything to everyone, you better be prepared or you'll be silenced in no time. Which means not getting blinded by your selfish desires of getting someone fired, right Shimotsuki ?
Nov 27, 2014 12:35 PM

Apr 2013
VanishingKira said:

Nov 27, 2014 12:54 PM

Dec 2013
NoulisVraxati said:
I'm i the only one thats irritated that after all the events that took place in season 1 Akane still doesn't do anything about the sibyl system? i mean if i were in her place i would try to find ways to end it than just do nothing.

No, you are not alone, i have been irritated since the moment she learned the truth and didn't say anything

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Nov 27, 2014 12:56 PM

Dec 2013
Well, Mika got what was coming to her at the end of the episode.
Nov 27, 2014 12:58 PM

Jan 2013
I hope the next episode shows more of Mika suffering. Seriously, what a bitch.
Nov 27, 2014 1:04 PM

Mar 2012
Cnon said:
sykodelic-ninja said:

A priori Acquit -> Possible Acquit

More like "acquit self-evidently", "acquit without analysis" or "acquit by default".

Edit: Oh, and the Japanese translation she gives for it, 先天的な免罪体質, can also be translated as "innate acquittal predisposition".
vonPeterhofNov 27, 2014 1:16 PM
Nov 27, 2014 1:07 PM

Jun 2014
VanishingKira said:

YES.

I hope she dies. Kagari died as soon as he found out about the Sibyl System so why would she live? & she's annoying, forever trying to get Akane in trouble.
Nov 27, 2014 1:27 PM

Feb 2011
Lol ... Some of Mikas deductions were rly far fetched and screamed bullshit.
But at least she revealed the "plot twist". Didn't rly get me that Togane works for Sybil. We saw that Togane was hella fishy, and since Sybil has always been the evil for me it wasn't that much of a suprise... neither the mother thing.

Thankfully Mika gets rekd near the end B-) Haters rejoice!!!
Nov 27, 2014 1:49 PM

Nov 2012
Tougane working for sibyl system was a bit expected since the beginning, but I guess i was a bit surprise when he call her mom.
I guess Kirito is a frankenstein version of Shougo...........
Akane, I still don't really like her.......
Mika, so far I didn't really hate her (I guess, I've been blinded by my hate for Akane), but I thought it was annoying how she acted at the end, but I guess it was cause she was afraid......
Anyway, it seems nothing will happen to sybil system, Kogami won't appear until the movie, Kirito will fail thanks to Akane, Tougane more likely fail as well, so what has been the point of this season........
jose21Nov 27, 2014 1:55 PM
Nov 27, 2014 1:51 PM
Sep 2013
Rejoice Mika haters your wish has now been granted I hope you'll all happy ;).

Looks like the opening really does hint at several plot twists (Chief Kasei's appearance in the opening hinted at her connection to Togane. As well as the plane incident.)

So his mother is one of the brains of Sibyl huh? as well as Kamui being made up of 185 parts that seems rather hard to believe, but we did have a character that was a cyborg and except his brain everything else was mechanic and the system itself implants brains into it so their technology is well advanced.

Wonder what will happen to Mika is she criminally asymptomatic? As I remember Togane saying how surprised he was to see such little change in her PP after the reveal. Well either way she is in for one hell of a ride and maybe if Akane saves her she'll finally stop her hostility towards her. Speaking of Akane, that was Mika's downfall as if she consulted to Akane first, this wouldn't of happened to her.
Nov 27, 2014 1:59 PM

Jan 2014
Kamuis made up of 184 dead body parts? Okay then..
This season is so weak compared to the first one, there's literally no logic behind it and it's all just for the shock factor. Ugh
Nov 27, 2014 2:16 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
ReB3LdE said:
NoulisVraxati said:
I'm i the only one thats irritated that after all the events that took place in season 1 Akane still doesn't do anything about the sibyl system? i mean if i were in her place i would try to find ways to end it than just do nothing.

No, you are not alone, i have been irritated since the moment she learned the truth and didn't say anything

Same here...

Idk what to say about the truth behind Kamui, especially the part where his brain is made from 7 different parts. And about Mika, I haven't particularly liked her or anything, but yeah, she has terrible lucky with her timing. She learned some very interesting things though that no one else would've been obsessed enough to look into. I do like how she says she doesn't want to know the truth about Sibyl, because if it was to save my life, I wouldn't either.
Nov 27, 2014 2:19 PM
Oct 2008
... I can't really say I feel for Mika. Shes been a pain in the ass since S2 Started... I wonder what theyll do with the remaining 3 episodes ...
Nov 27, 2014 2:20 PM

Oct 2011
Warning this is going to be a very long post detailing how this episode was the worst one of the season.

Oh right first the positives

Mika being useful
Mika getting bent over on a table suggestively.

Small issues with the episode

-As I said from last episode the doctor giving MWPSB all this information is just bad writing in my part. Giving crucial information like this about the most wanted man in the country is ridiculous. And besides Mika found out all this information on her own, so it goes to show you this was a waste of time.
-Togane talking with Saiga was just random if not not necessary. Hell even Saiga was wondering what the point of this conversation was about.
-Another gripe of the episode is the missed opportunity for Akane. She could have had some self retrospection on her part on the whole Kamui situation by linking it to her issues with the Sibyl System. How it incorrectly let Makishima go, how it can't trace Kamui or having Kagami on the run or solidifying her drive to take it down as a whole. This could have been excellent foundation for the upcoming movie where Akane will try to take out the Sibyl System.
-Why didn't Kasei immediately find the location of the denominator held by Shisui? She just found out about some important details on Kamui, so you would think she would get on finding him pronto to end all of this. If they have the technology to have bio-scanners all across the country, then having a GPS signal shouldn't be too hard. Remember when Makishima killed her robot body in the first season? One would think more acting and less waiting would be beneficial.
-The way they handled the Kamui surgery was pretty bad as well. Yes lets merge 184 dead body parts into one body and even though the chances of this being successful is nearly zero. The surgery isn't the problem but the idea that in order to use the patents, they must use ALL 184 bodies is ludicrous. If the writers said they spent years giving different body parts to Kamui in severely monitored location, then it wouldn't be so bad. Hell we didn't even get to know about if his body rejected certain body parts or not or the harmful side effects of the surgeries. But no, lets use out one test subject and the only time we could get this amount of dead bodies and go all or nothing.

**Now for the two major issues with issues with this episode.**

For a show that has "psycho pass" in the title, you would think we would get an actual scientific explanation of the inner workings of it. Now the hues (changing day to day by different circumstances) or crime coefficients (which seem to be a more permanent measurement) that they can be measured by brain waves, heart rates or some kind of bio-scan littered across city isn't too important. But from the first season the writing team made is clear that "scientists finally found a way to quantify the human soul" and that a person's psycho pass is their personality, their self and the inner workings of who they are as a person. In fact in season 1 we saw how this personality is subject to change and should be free to endanger itself sometimes in order to grow and even be colored by the hues of others by none others. But all this is thrown completely out of the window with this episode because apparently, Kamui is a jumbled mess of body parts of corpses and was the guinea pig in the Togane Foundation's experiment. Which means this directly contradicts to the whole psycho pass being the person's soul idea. What this episode is telling us is that your psycho pass is your spleen, your brain or other body parts working in unison to give the bio-scans a quantifiable number. The doctor even said "to machines he's nothing but a jumble of corpses". Meaning the writing staff completely went away from the strongly held core idea of the first season and introduced completely new ideas into the story.

Second major issue is that Mika goes to Kasei to give her report and hope that Akane is suspended. Her conclusions and theories are a stretch but whatever lets assume they should be held true. Why in the ever loving fuck, did Kasei reveal her hand to Mika out of all people? The whole idea of keeping a secret is to keep it away from as many people as possible, yet she just reveals important information that jeopardises the entire Sibyl System. Why did she tell Mika about the AA and why didn't she let Togane kill her right then and there? Hell he pointed the denominator at her and so I wouldn't be surprised if her crime coefficient was that high. Yet they talk and let out more information to Mika. Why? Because fuck logic. To make matters worst at the end of episode Kasei said "Inspector Shimotsuki, we'll tell you the secret of this world." Which is stupid because the Sibyl System is a technology ONLY for Japan and not the rest of the world. Also if they really wanted to test out the reaction of how a citizen would react knowing the truth about the Sibyl, then why not use a more controllable test subject? Don't give me excuse "but..but she is a model citizen" right because a model citizen would snoop their nose around the very fabric of the society they live in.

The writing of this show is getting to the point of laughability. 4/10 and all hope for this season being anywhere on the same level is all as the first is all but gone.

GovNov 27, 2014 2:31 PM
Nov 27, 2014 2:26 PM

Oct 2013
AH
Hyack said:
Mika was actually useful this episode. TOO BAD SHE GOT REKT

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIEIEIEIET

dat. feel. when. rekt. omg.
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 27, 2014 2:33 PM

Jan 2014
I can't believe how everyone only seems to care about Mika finally getting rekt, lol.

Kamui's made of 184 people's body parts and thus is not recognized by the system whatsoever? Gawd, horrible plot twist. Were they even trying to make this believable in the slightest?

Tougane also said something about eventually revealing the truth of the SS to the public, hm. The existence of upcoming movie now makes me expect either a cliffhanger or some excuse to preserve status quo.
JoekstarNov 27, 2014 2:37 PM
Nov 27, 2014 2:46 PM

Dec 2013
Mika deserve it for trying to act smart and be a back stabber since episode one.

Hyack said:

Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 27, 2014 2:47 PM

Apr 2012
shit the tension is building up
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 27, 2014 2:55 PM
Sep 2013
@Darkdrone:

Well regarding your first small issue you can write that off as Mika keeping the info she found out to herself before reporting it to the chief. So Akane and the others wouldn't of found out if it wasn't for the doctor.
Second issue can possibly be a red herring to a plot twist later on like Saiga being Togane's father.
Third issue was explained last episode, Kasei knows where Shisui is but will not take any action because her PP is clear.
Fourth one I pretty much agree with you its pretty ridiculous how they managed to do this but I would just write it off as them having advanced technology making it possible.

Can't comment on your first major issue as its been a while since I saw season 1 and I don't remember that unfortunately.

Second major issue, I believe its because Mika is criminally asymptomatic if you remember Togane's reaction to her PP, I'm not entirely sure on this, but if this is the case then Kasei telling Mika about them isn't wrong at all. As she did the same with Makishima. But if she isn't then I would agree with you its seems odd to have told her such a secret as she's not an Akane.
Nov 27, 2014 3:00 PM

Nov 2014
Oh god! The more secret reveals, the more I hate this season!
For a Sci-fi anime, the writhing isn't smart at all.
I felt almost like when I finished the movie Lucy.
I've lost count of how many times I rolled my eyes on this episode.
Nov 27, 2014 3:01 PM
Oct 2011
Gets harder to defend shit in season 2 with each new episode, god damn. Not to mention the animation seemingly gets worse with each new episode as well.
Nov 27, 2014 3:03 PM

Jun 2008
The reason why people hate Mika - When she found out, that Tougane is a monster, and had some solid proof, she filed a report TO HAVE AKANE REMOVED. Not by any chance to get rid of the actual threat to inspectors, but get rid of someone, whose actions, while lead to trouble, also kept the trail warm enough to follow.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Mika is just too much wated potential. Here she was, perfectly good to bring some spice into Akane's career, and potentially someone, who could help Yayoi forgive herself, but she became merely a spotlight showing how awesome Akane is, and a dumb little girl looking puppy-eyed at her "Onee-sama".

And if you can't tell, I wanted to like her. I really did. At least that's what I think I wanted initially...

I wonder, if Sybil-tan (Yes, I did just use that suffix) releases her back into her working enviroment. It would be nice, seeing her broken, crying to her senior about how the truth of the world is cruel to the extreme, and Akane would be like "Yeah, knew that for over a year now."

Zetsubo667 said:
But if she isn't then I would agree with you its seems odd to have told her such a secret as she's not an Akane.

I suspect, that Akane is criminally asympathetic herself, she simply is not a criminal herself, and thus is not labelled as such.
GreenDragNov 27, 2014 3:06 PM
Nov 27, 2014 3:07 PM

Jun 2007
Things keep getting more and more ridiculous. On the bright side, only 3 episodes left...
Nov 27, 2014 3:21 PM

Jan 2013
VanishingKira said:
LOL
210125Nov 27, 2014 3:28 PM
Nov 27, 2014 3:30 PM

Dec 2011
Damn, 184 body parts.... I was shivering for a bit just trying to imagine that...

Basically, we all know everything about Kamui in this episode, and well, it turns out the "true" antagonist is still Sybil... not that I'm surprised though.

There are some scenes that made me raised my eyebrows, because there were a bit pointless, however, because this is Psycho-Pass, those scenes might be foreshadowing. Akane's grandmother is mentioned again like last episode, but nothing significant about that. And also that conversation between Kougane and Saiga. I'll hold my judgement about those scenes until the last episode.

We finally see whose side is Kougane. Have to say that I'm a bit surprised that his mother is the chief. Akane is even in more dangerous position now.

And Mika... well, kinda feel sorry for her, but somehow it feels like it was coming. Now she would know what Akane experienced in the first season, I'm curious how she could handle that.... and something about role model as well, also intriguing...
Nov 27, 2014 3:32 PM
Sep 2013
GreenDrag said:
Zetsubo667 said:
But if she isn't then I would agree with you its seems odd to have told her such a secret as she's not an Akane.

I suspect, that Akane is criminally asympathetic herself, she simply is not a criminal herself, and thus is not labelled as such.

I think Akane is a little different to being criminally asymptomatic otherwise she would of become part of the Sibyl system if she was. Akane's PP is always clear because she's a determined and very-strong willed women. I'm pretty sure being criminally asymptomatic is something you're born with like a talent which isn't the case with Akane.
Nov 27, 2014 3:37 PM
May 2013
I like how they played with the date. The report that Mika wrote was written on 2114 November 27. Episode was released on 2014 November 27.
Nov 27, 2014 3:39 PM

Jan 2013
The hell, 185 body parts (I mean, 185 or 184, because he kinda substituted one eye for other, so it should be 184, right)? What the.

It was a crazy background plot on this episode, I wonder what will happen to Mika.
Nov 27, 2014 3:46 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Okay, now this whole being more than one person thing makes sense (Sort of)...That was interesting to say the least

Because of the opening, we all knew that Togane was involved with Sybil, but this mommy reveal thing caught me by surprise O_O

And last but not least, I laughed my ass when Mika was screaming in agony like a little bitch because of her stupidity :) (It's a shame that she won't die since she's in the movie)
Nov 27, 2014 3:56 PM

Jul 2014
Whoa! The only good thing about this episode is that I don't need to spend time writing down good and bad points - it was bad in its entirety! They could neither into plot nor in action. Off-model shots were abundant as well.
Nov 27, 2014 3:56 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
VanishingKira said:
I'm keeping this forever
Nov 27, 2014 4:00 PM

Jan 2014
I'm really confused about how Kasei is supposedly Togane's mother?? like in season 1 she was revealed to be a robot and that the body was just cloned, so when she was 'killed', they would be replaced by a duplicate but with another persons brain? (from what i remember).

So if anybody has an answer as to how they can both link then i'd be grateful, as i really can't make sense of it myself.
Nov 27, 2014 4:14 PM

Apr 2013
ReB3LdE said:
NoulisVraxati said:

Well, what should she do? Just shout: "Hey, the Sibyl System is nothing but brains of criminals?!" Nobody would believe her and she would be faster dead than that she could achieve anything.
To bring down this system she needs the trust of the system, more information about it (like weaknesses, etc...) and she needs to combine forces with some people. (...yeah, I know you'll say: she could have already started with that in S2 but well... that's what the film is for.=

And I think that the main problem is: even if you can bring down this system what comes after that? If you start a revolution, you'll also have to think of a complete new system which surpasses the old system. Because if you don't, there will be nothing but chaos. People are usually afraid or at least they are not really fond of changes. So if you don't present them a better alternative, the old system will be brought back at the end.
It's not like the Sibyl System is something complete bad. It's also something that reduces criminality, helps civilians to use their possibilities to their fullest (tells them which jobs they should do), etc...
The mentality of people of the Psycho Pass society is different from ours. A good example is one of Akane's friends (the one who was killed by Makishima in S1). She said that she didn't know what she should without Sybil System guiding her.
So, I doubt that these people would easily accept going back to a society like ours or so.

Haha, why are so many people shocked by the fact that Kamui is made of 184 parts?!
Actually, I think it's pretty amazing that they managed to combine 7 different brains into one which is also able to think and such... I mean, brains are so complicated that even scientists nowadays haven't found out how the brain manages to handle all the nerves, etc. without them interfering in each others work.

babymimi said:

I hope she dies. Kagari died as soon as he found out about the Sibyl System so why would she live? & she's annoying, forever trying to get Akane in trouble.

Well, but Akane also knows about their secret. I think that they are trying to use Mika just like they use Akane - as a role model - since they are inspectors and do pretty much what the system tells them. So if society finds out about the "real face" of Sibyl, they'll be able to use their role model to calm the society down.
But at the end I think that Mika won't be able to handle this "burden", which will probably lead to her death (or maybe she'll just become a criminal).
Tenko-sanNov 27, 2014 4:19 PM
Nov 27, 2014 4:25 PM
Jan 2012
fllare said:
I'm really confused about how Kasei is supposedly Togane's mother?? like in season 1 she was revealed to be a robot and that the body was just cloned, so when she was 'killed', they would be replaced by a duplicate but with another persons brain? (from what i remember).

So if anybody has an answer as to how they can both link then i'd be grateful, as i really can't make sense of it myself.

The mother is part of sybil's brain complex, thats wat tougane was refering to when he said mom, it was her mind occupying the robot at that moment.#

I'm having issue with how they are seeming to change sybil's characterisation cause it seems to be acting more selfishly and scheming alot more, and combine with the implication of societal control during the season in hell, its becoming more of a classic dystopian dictator system rather then the morally gray social management system of the first season
Nov 27, 2014 4:25 PM

May 2014
VanishingKira said:

Alas! I hate that bitch! Only gripe I have is that she still managed to fuck Akane!

Kogane to the rescue, bitcheees!
Nov 27, 2014 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
This episode pretty much showed the whole Sibyl System and how it's being controlled completely by the inside and outside.
I just wish Akane will realize this at the end of S2 and somehow end the sibyl system in the sequel movie.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Nov 27, 2014 5:09 PM

Jan 2014
fllare said:

All the brains that make up Sibyl take turns to inhabit Kasei's robot body. Misago Togane was probably added to Sibyl, so she was controlling the body at that time.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Nov 27, 2014 5:12 PM

Jun 2008
GreenDrag said:
It would be nice, seeing her broken, crying to her senior about how the truth of the world is cruel to the extreme, and Akane would be like "Yeah, knew that for over a year now."

At least 2 Years, as Mika has been an Inspector for one and a half years. Which is my main gripe for Mika besides being a whinier Season 1 Ginoza Clone.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 27, 2014 5:42 PM

Dec 2013
Hyack said:

LOL YUP. THIS. ^
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Nov 27, 2014 5:51 PM

Nov 2013
VanishingKira said:

fucking mika
Nov 27, 2014 6:01 PM

Jul 2013
A lot of information this episode
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

640 by Actomino »»
Apr 23, 4:32 PM

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

271 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.