Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2014 6:46 PM

Dec 2013
zerriet said:
Gymkata said:
I find it ironic that Kamui (speaking through the doctor)--the same individual moved to tears at the thought of "freeing" Shisui-- was quick to defend an Orwellian surveillance system like Panopticon XD. Not exactly a replacement that's consistent with his presented goals or "ideals." Let's hope he has something better in mind, because otherwise I'd say he's confused.

Agreed. Ginoza is the only character that even moderately interests me, and he's been sidelined. There's so much they could have done with him. Maybe the butcher will bring him back in the movie.

It appears that's what most want here. Funny, because the most insightful and logical argument imo has been adduced by the titular "ignorant haters," many of which are diehard fans of the franchise and actually know what the fuck they're talking about...

After clarifying my thoughts for a while, I think what both you and darkrone said are sorta reasonable, albeit a little overblown at times.

The whole idea of Kamui being made of dead bodies may be seen as an expression of just many different organ transplants. Now, the key problem here is not that the explanation is totally unreasonable but it ventures on the lines of persuedo science ( hormonal control/cellular memory), thus it feel like an overstretch. Season 1 did a good job of not extending out of the safety zone in terms of logic, but I feel season 2 has 1 foot out of the door.

As for Mika, I know it is frustrating to watch her but I think another problem is that we viewers ( or at least season 1 veterans) knew from the start that the cheif is a tricky one to deal with. Put yourself in Mika's shoes and you would find that her thinking is rather reasonable, especially since she is such a stubborn follower of the system.

Well, at the very least, you guys did give some valid reasoning, so it would be unfair to just dismiss all of it as hating or whatsoever. I am just kind of shocked that some people were even asking the director to be fired since even though his writing is a little sketchy, i have seen much worse

That's fair I suppose.

Regarding Mika: I actually have been warming up to her considerably over the past two episodes. In fact, in spite of her incessant bitching and abominable on-screen personality, her investigative prowess has made her, ironically, more intriguing than Akane. That is....until that ending, which to Mika haters seemed to confirm their suspicions: she was written in simply to emphasize Akane's "roguishness," provide fresh meat for Togane/Sybil, and serve as a convenient tool for info-dumping. What would have been infinitely better is if they'd developed her character through Ginoza's experience/expertise, possibly as an adversarial but influential mentor (which was hinted at in ep1/2 but abandoned). I haven't given up on her though--still time for redemption.

The Frankenstein twist though....well, that's a different mine field, especially since I've had graduate level physiology, biochemistry, and molecular biology. What they're asking us to believe, unfortunately, borders on the absurd. It's all good though. It's futuristic cyberpunk, so at least some suspension of disbelief comes with the territory.
DouluoNov 29, 2014 3:24 AM
Nov 28, 2014 6:59 PM

Jan 2014
Seriously I dunno if I felt pity or if I laughed when Mika the annoying bitch wanted to get her way around by undermining Akane, only to find out she fell on a fool's trap all along, LOL!

I wanted this bitch punished in some way, but I'm not gonna lie, my mind is blown, I knew Togane was dirty but I did not expect this shit.

Random theory, since these Togane bastards worked with technology centered around brains, can I take it they created the Sibyl System too?
Nov 28, 2014 7:01 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
This episode was an info dump. I was a little bored with the first half, but the second half was much better. Good twist.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Nov 28, 2014 7:11 PM
Oct 2014
There are two types of characters you hate. The ones that are written good, and the ones that are written sloppy.
I don't hate Mika because she's a bitch. I hate the writer for being lazy and making her a bitch without giving us solid reasons why she is a bitch.
It was so obvious she was gonna get it when she started going behind Akane's back.
Nov 28, 2014 7:14 PM

Feb 2013
Well, Mika, it serves you right.

Nov 28, 2014 7:23 PM

Aug 2014
I'm gonna be seriously honest about this episode.

This episode literally spilled everything on us that you don't have time to take it in.

Like every time they say something like "Kamui wants revenge against the Togane FOundation." and "Togane's mom is Sibyl" I'm like "well damn"

Kamui is 184 people in one. That is so sick. (y)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2014 8:34 PM

Aug 2008
Not much to comment on Kamui is 184 people.

But I love the twist at the end.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 28, 2014 9:48 PM

Jan 2014
holy shit that escalated quickly
Nov 28, 2014 10:59 PM

Nov 2014
Well damn, that ending...
Hi there
Nov 29, 2014 12:24 AM

Oct 2010
OMG HAHAHAHA Talk shit get hit. A fine display of poetic justice.
Nov 29, 2014 1:01 AM

Dec 2011
That explains why Kirito is a ghost. He is pretty much a living corpse, combination of organs of 184 corpses. Oh my goodness.

And Mika is finally realizing the truth. Can't wait to see if she become Akane 2.0 or she will die.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2014 3:01 AM

Mar 2013
wow that ending,
Mika finaly find the truth and well....things not going well.
Nov 29, 2014 3:03 AM

Mar 2013
Dysoth said:
Is it bad that I was laughing heartily at the last scene?

well your not alone read the other comments XD
Nov 29, 2014 4:22 AM

Mar 2013
VanishingKira said:

doujins when?
Nov 29, 2014 4:55 AM

Aug 2014
Never (hopefully)

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Nov 29, 2014 5:25 AM

Sep 2014
the last part, i actually feel pity for Mika.

Oh well.
Nov 29, 2014 5:36 AM

Jun 2014
as i expected .. togane mom
Nov 29, 2014 6:30 AM
Nov 2010
konatachan80 said:
RainbowIslands said:
Retaining and using the serial killer's PERSONALITY and stuff to the point it can control everything? Dystopian nightmare. I guess we sorta heard about it last season... But this is worse... Where did the democracy inside sybil go?

Also I guess how Togane (son) became an enforcer is because his mom was pulling the strings...?! :S Sybil was somewhat morally grey in S1. Right now in S2, it's black and wrong. Hopefully it redeems itself somehow. I mean it's interesting, but it nowhere near Urobuchi-writing.

The personality/individuality thing was said in the conversation between Sibyl and Makeshima in S1.
Considering the above, changing who's brain is in Kasei naturally changes how Kasei
behaves, no real surprise there.

Panopticon appears to be similar to Sibyl, but worse..for the people.
It seems to be alot more hands-on. Sibyl doesn't control planes etc, but based on the description
it seems Panopticon does (if the testrun is anything to go by).

Sibyl in general probably supports/ed Akane to a certain extent, but that doesn't mean that the brain
inside Kasei does the same. If it is the same brain as around S1 ep 18-19, then that one appeared
quite reluctant about revealing iteself to her.

I understand that Kasei acts differently depending on which personality is "downloaded" into the body. However, regarding serious decisions (such as explaining all information about Sybil), my understanding is that individuals personalities should answer to the central sybil system consensus. Double-checking the episode, Togane (mom) actually made the decision to tell all the information to Mika before she plugged into Sybil. I assume that it was because her son proposed it, and Kasei did also agree to let Togane (son) take care of Mika. As far as I can remember, the decision to tell everything to Akane was made by the central system, and which Kasei was explained the rationale.

This completely contradicts the following qualification from Sybil: You have to be able to oversee human actions from an outsider's viewpoint without aimlessly empathizing with others or letting your emotions cloud your judgement (quote Psycho-pass wiki (http://psychopass.wikia.com/wiki/Sibyl_System). If I remember correctly, Kasei became Makishima's professor in S1 because Sybil thought it was easier to convince Makishima to join in. Togane (mom)'s case here seems different. Obviously, Togane Foundation have separate goals than the rest of Sybil and I find the revelation that a brain in sybil can have their own agenda scary and wrong. Don't they share all their information?!

Regarding Panopticon
Panopticon, is based on fear that you are being tracked on every single movement. It doesn't work when the occupants don't care or when they realize that they are not tracked. In real life, it's not perfect because we have no efficient system to process all those data of every movement. People need to sleep and computers aren't smart enough yet. Even Sybil is run by human brains, not computers! My opinion is that Sybil > Panopticon because the system works without imposing fear and the general mostly agree that they are happy.

And this is where Synopticon (a system where the majority tracks minorities' every movement) comes in. I'll stop here. I can literally talk about this all day :S
RainbowIslandsNov 29, 2014 6:44 AM
Nov 29, 2014 7:01 AM

Jul 2013
She had it coming but damnnn

So Togane...was in the know all along and an experiment?! Also the whole thing about Kamui and the surgery was seriously messed up.

So Togane is how Sybil System plans on taking down Akane.

Only 3 ep left its all going to get realer
Nov 29, 2014 7:10 AM

Mar 2014
I guess after this Mika will shut her mouth for good !!
Nov 29, 2014 7:22 AM
May 2014
RainbowIslands said:
I understand that Kasei acts differently depending on which personality is "downloaded" into the body. However, regarding serious decisions (such as explaining all information about Sybil), my understanding is that individuals personalities should answer to the central sybil system consensus. Double-checking the episode, Togane (mom) actually made the decision to tell all the information to Mika before she plugged into Sybil. I assume that it was because her son proposed it, and Kasei did also agree to let Togane (son) take care of Mika. As far as I can remember, the decision to tell everything to Akane was made by the central system, and which Kasei was explained the rationale.

This completely contradicts the following qualification from Sybil: You have to be able to oversee human actions from an outsider's viewpoint without aimlessly empathizing with others or letting your emotions cloud your judgement (quote Psycho-pass wiki (http://psychopass.wikia.com/wiki/Sibyl_System). If I remember correctly, Kasei became Makishima's professor in S1 because Sybil thought it was easier to convince Makishima to join in. Togane (mom)'s case here seems different. Obviously, Togane Foundation have separate goals than the rest of Sybil and I find the revelation that a brain in sybil can have their own agenda scary and wrong. Don't they share all their information?!

Regarding Panopticon
Panopticon, is based on fear that you are being tracked on every single movement. It doesn't work when the occupants don't care or when they realize that they are not tracked. In real life, it's not perfect because we have no efficient system to process all those data of every movement. People need to sleep and computers aren't smart enough yet. Even Sybil is run by human brains, not computers! My opinion is that Sybil > Panopticon because the system works without imposing fear and the general mostly agree that they are happy.

And this is where Synopticon (a system where the majority tracks minorities' every movement) comes in. I'll stop here. I can literally talk about this all day :S

True, Sybil as an entity decided to tell Akane, Kasei's brain was informed of it afterwards.

To your question about sharing all information, Kasei's brain isn't connected to the system
unless it is attached through that cable. And, memories is one of the "things" that can be said to
define who you are, and since you're allowed your own individualiy, they probably don't. I mean, you
probably won't retain much of who you are if you're flooded with the memories and whatnot of 100+
"people". Which in turn seems to allow the brain to have its own agenda while in Kasei, and allows it to
keep it secret from the others.

I'm assuming that Kasei intends to use it as a scare or a method of eradication rather than as
a way to make her Sibyl's "puppet" (like Akane). I mean, if "Kasei" decided decided on her own to
reveal it, how likely is it that she manages to convince the others to let her keep that knowledge?
That is, if she even wants to.

I seem to remember something being said about some of the brains would always rest or something.
konatachan80Nov 29, 2014 7:34 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 29, 2014 8:25 AM

Sep 2009
Too bad Mika will still be alive in the movie.
Nov 29, 2014 8:34 AM

Mar 2012
I thought they would have a stupid reason for him not to be detected by Sibyl System but I was wrong, nice job.
Nov 29, 2014 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
Ok, I kinda had a hard time keeping up with all of the exposition this episode but it was still really enjoyable. I wonder knowing the truth about the Sibyl system will affect Mika's psycho pass?
Nov 29, 2014 9:22 AM

Mar 2012
That loser Mika is gonna understand why Akane is like this, now get fucked bitch.
Nov 29, 2014 9:47 AM

Aug 2014
b1GZZ said:
I thought they would have a stupid reason for him not to be detected by Sibyl System but I was wrong, nice job.

It is kinda a stupid reasons. The organs probably wont be useful after a plane crash.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Nov 29, 2014 11:01 AM
May 2011
I seem to have found out that I have a sickness called "being dumb"
There's plenty that I don't understand in this episode.

1. How/Why did the tougane foundation do the same experiment (attaching brains/body) to create a human on tougane, as they did on kamui?
2. Did Kasei always plan on removing akane? (after it was revealed to her that sibyl is just a bunch of asymptomatic brains) Through tougane? Why did the tougane foundation do experiments on him as a kid, if they brought him in now, as an adult, to try and remove kamui and tsunemori for having a very clear psycho-pass?
3.What exactly is the relation between the sybil system and the tougane foundation? If Kasei is touganes mother and she faked her own death, does that mean that she used to work for the touagens foundation, but later joined the cibyl system by putting her own brain in that cyborg and becoming "kasei" ?

And more, does she want to remove kamui and akane from the system because she's afraid they will someday expose the truth? I understand that she wants to remove kamui, but akane doesn't know about kasei having the brain of touganes mom, and togane working for cybil.

I feel so dumb right now =/ sorry xD
MarkusEANov 29, 2014 11:14 AM

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Nov 29, 2014 11:07 AM

Nov 2013
Wow this episode... where do I even start.
At first I thought this would be the worst episode of the season. So much talking. The first part was absolute garbage, and first time I noticed myself looking at the time to see how much is left. We got slight Mika development and some plot progression on Kirito (the multi-brain transplant is so sci-fi that it just feels like complete bull). Whatever, nothing amazing. And the animation for this episode was so dastardly poor, what the hell.
But those last 5 minutes... Now THAT'S interesting. I previously said that Togane would become a major antagonist and it turns out that's how it's going to be. The biggest shock for me is the realization that the current "bad guy", Kirito, might actually switch sides (I know there's no truly good or bad character in this anime, it's far from black and white), but it looks like Kirito actually is trying to revolt against the corrupt government system. Of course all those people he murdered most likely won't give him a good end but this is a seinen anime, so anything could happen.

Best parts of the episode: Finally Mika gets development; I want to see more of her not being naive. Plot twists.

Worst parts: animation quality (please don't make it look so shit); less talking (main points can be summed up in 4 min instead of 18 min).

Overall 3/5 episode.
Nov 29, 2014 11:16 AM
Aug 2012
Mika deserved it.

Being a bitch is not without consequences.
Nov 29, 2014 11:51 AM

Mar 2013
Well, Mika was finally being useful and then... this. Damn.
Nov 29, 2014 12:34 PM
May 2014
MarkusEA said:
I seem to have found out that I have a sickness called "being dumb"
There's plenty that I don't understand in this episode.

1. How/Why did the tougane foundation do the same experiment (attaching brains/body) to create a human on tougane, as they did on kamui?
2. Did Kasei always plan on removing akane? (after it was revealed to her that sibyl is just a bunch of asymptomatic brains) Through tougane? Why did the tougane foundation do experiments on him as a kid, if they brought him in now, as an adult, to try and remove kamui and tsunemori for having a very clear psycho-pass?
3.What exactly is the relation between the sybil system and the tougane foundation? If Kasei is touganes mother and she faked her own death, does that mean that she used to work for the touagens foundation, but later joined the cibyl system by putting her own brain in that cyborg and becoming "kasei" ?

And more, does she want to remove kamui and akane from the system because she's afraid they will someday expose the truth? I understand that she wants to remove kamui, but akane doesn't know about kasei having the brain of touganes mom, and togane working for cybil.

I feel so dumb right now =/ sorry xD

1. Kasei is an outside representation of Sybil, it contains one of the brains, with the possibility of
attaching her/itself to the sybil system (side of her/its neck if I remember correctly).
Tougane was apparently an attempt to create a criminally asymptsomething person, but they
managed to do the opposite (recordbreaking PP).

2. As I mentioned above, that might be the plan of the brain in Kasei (Tougane's mom), but
probably not Sybil in general. Assuming it is the same brain as near the end of S1, that brain was
told that it/they/whatever decided to reveal the truth to Akane after it had been decided.

3. Not sure about the relation, but I'd say it's uncertain at this point if she (intentionally) faked
her death. She's apparently one of the brains in Sibyl, currently residing in Kasei.
konatachan80Nov 29, 2014 12:43 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 29, 2014 3:34 PM
May 2011
konatachan80 said:

1. Kasei is an outside representation of Sybil, it contains one of the brains, with the possibility of
attaching her/itself to the sybil system (side of her/its neck if I remember correctly).
Tougane was apparently an attempt to create a criminally asymptsomething person, but they

2. As I mentioned above, that might be the plan of the brain in Kasei (Tougane's mom), but
probably not Sybil in general. Assuming it is the same brain as near the end of S1, that brain was
told that it/they/whatever decided to reveal the truth to Akane after it had been decided.

3. Not sure about the relation, but I'd say it's uncertain at this point if she (intentionally) faked
her death. She's apparently one of the brains in Sibyl, currently residing in Kasei.

Thank you for the reply.
The way I see it, kamui is the second attempt at creating an "AA" personality, and this time it was a success. The plane-crash was planned, because the sibyl system was afraid of the panopticon-case. The Togane foundation took advantage of this to further their research. But as you said, it's uncertain how togane's mom got into the Sibyl system and how she "died". I understand that she transferred her son to her workplace as an enforcers dog, in order to dispose of kamui. She wants to bring down kamui so he doesn't reveal the sibyl system, which again will probably lead to giving the sibyl system, togane foundation (and her) a very f'ed up reputation.

So the question at hand is: how. How did she get her brain transplanted into Kasei? And why does she want akane dead? She knows about Sibyl (and follows them as a sheep) but she doesn't know about the toganes. I'm also concerned about the fact that Kamui being a lab-rat almost, why he wasn't under surveillance or something after "surgery". Did he escape from togane foundation?
MarkusEANov 29, 2014 3:55 PM

Nov 29, 2014 6:42 PM
May 2014
MarkusEA said:
konatachan80 said:

Thank you for the reply.
The way I see it, kamui is the second attempt at creating an "AA" personality, and this time it was a success. The plane-crash was planned, because the sibyl system was afraid of the panopticon-case. The Togane foundation took advantage of this to further their research. But as you said, it's uncertain how togane's mom got into the Sibyl system and how she "died". I understand that she transferred her son to her workplace as an enforcers dog, in order to dispose of kamui. She wants to bring down kamui so he doesn't reveal the sibyl system, which again will probably lead to giving the sibyl system, togane foundation (and her) a very f'ed up reputation.

So the question at hand is: how. How did she get her brain transplanted into Kasei? And why does she want akane dead? She knows about Sibyl (and follows them as a sheep) but she doesn't know about the toganes. I'm also concerned about the fact that Kamui being a lab-rat almost, why he wasn't under surveillance or something after "surgery". Did he escape from togane foundation?

How.. Not transplanted. I would assume it is done in a similar way as the others, you know those
boxed brains that were moved here and there, yes? But rather than a hole to put it in, it is put
into the droid (whatever you want to call it) that is Kasei.
I mean, if they can move them around and play switcheroo, then that shouldn't really be a surprise.
It has been said that they take turns on who controls (is in) Kasei.

Why.. Assuming most/everything in my earlier post is true, Kasei (Tougane's mom) may have decided
that Akane is a threat to her/its plans. I'm only guessing, Kasei may have wanted to use Tougane as a
make-believe "puppet" or something, but before that could happen Sibyl in general decided on Akane.

S1, ep 19, 15:18:

The last line goes a long way to indicate that whoever controls/is in Kasei is entirely separate from
the rest of Sybil unless it is connected through the cable.
-- Lord fifth
Nov 29, 2014 6:43 PM
Oct 2009
That was so bad I was laughing the whole time xD This isn't even Psycho Pass anymore, I don't even care. Make things even more stupid, writer-san.

But Tougane's damn hot. That's the only good point left of this ridiculous pile of nonsense anime.
Nov 29, 2014 7:08 PM

Apr 2014
Too much for this "Plot Twist" conclusion. There's nothing change here.
The main goal was to take down Kirito Kamui because he was destroying the "Peace" in the society.

That "Dark Dirty Secret" of Sybil was just part of the past and should not to be uncovered, But if it was uncovered they either eliminate or show the true form of Sybil to them.

And Akane being targeted by Chief Kasei and Tougane is because she's considered as "threat" to Sybil System (since Season 1) because her "Psycho-Pass" can't be clouded for at least a little change no matter how they do to cloud her mind which was not really normal.
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 29, 2014 7:13 PM

Nov 2014
Suzie said:

But Tougane's damn hot. That's the only good point left of this ridiculous pile of nonsense anime.

yes he is *u*
he reminds me of Ace

And sadly, I think you're right. Either the series is going to end the same way season 1 did, which would make it boring, or there's going to be another plot twist that would ruin the show.
Nov 29, 2014 7:24 PM
May 2014
Rayzer said:
And Akane being targeted by Chief Kasei and Tougane is because she's considered as "threat" to Sybil System (since Season 1) because her "Psycho-Pass" can't be clouded for at least a little change no matter how they do to cloud her mind which was not really normal.

Nah, that may be one of the reasons she was selected in the first place, in addition to being
extremely versatile as judged by Sibyl itself (the available jobs she could choose from), while not
being a threat towards Sybil even though she disagrees with just about everything Sybil does.
The reason for the latter is that she agrees that Sybil is needed in lack of something better, so she
can't/won't bring herself to reveal what Sybil actually is to anyone.

Tougane and Kasei is a different matter entirely as they seem to have their own agenda.
-- Lord fifth
Nov 29, 2014 7:25 PM

Apr 2012
Mika Shimotsuki is now terrified to her very core, and I'm okay with that - and I am not okay with that.
Nov 29, 2014 7:37 PM

Apr 2014
konatachan80 said:
Rayzer said:

Nah, that may be one of the reasons she was selected in the first place, in addition to being
extremely versatile as judged by Sibyl itself (the available jobs she could do), while not being
a threat towards Sybil even though she disagrees with just about everything Sybil does.
The reason for the latter is that she agrees that Sybil is needed in lack of something better, so she
can't/won't bring herself to reveal what Sybil actually is to anyone.

Tougane and Kasei is a different matter entirely as they seem to have their own agenda.

No she's not selected. She just chose to be at MWPSB despite she fits on almost every job available.
Maybe you forgot that they are taking exams to know what job was for them. It's most like the same concept as the "Divergent" US Novel/Movie which they will take a test to know what faction they belong to.
And when it was discovered she's a "threat" to the Sybil System they chose to take a surveillance at first but if she become a serious threat they must eliminate her.
Nov 29, 2014 7:42 PM
May 2011
konatachan80 said:

How.. Not transplanted. I would assume it is done in a similar way as the others, you know those
boxed brains that were moved here and there, yes? But rather than a hole to put it in, it is put
into the droid (whatever you want to call it) that is Kasei.
I mean, if they can move them around and play switcheroo, then that shouldn't really be a surprise.
It has been said that they take turns on who controls (is in) Kasei.

Why.. Assuming most/everything in my earlier post is true, Kasei (Tougane's mom) may have decided
that Akane is a threat to her/its plans. I'm only guessing, Kasei may have wanted to use Tougane as a
make-believe "puppet" or something, but before that could happen Sibyl in general decided on Akane.

S1, ep 19, 15:18:

The last line goes a long way to indicate that whoever controls/is in Kasei is entirely separate from
the rest of Sybil unless it is connected through the cable.

So what we're guessing here is that the personality inside Kasei (togane's mom) was actually around in season 1 too... I see. And "Kasei" can't just dispose of Akane in a blunt manner because that would raise too many questions. She's probably afraid that if their investigation goes right, then the kamuis case will reveal that togane (son) is connected to togane foundation, and everything will blow up from there. That's at least what I think is happening here.
Anyone that knows why she volunteered/signed up to get her brain removed for their family's foundation? That's why it ended up at Sibyl apparently.

Nov 29, 2014 8:25 PM
May 2014
Rayzer said:
No she's not selected. She just chose to be at MWPSB despite she fits on almost every job available.
Maybe you forgot that they are taking exams to know what job was for them. It's most like the same concept as the "Divergent" US Novel/Movie which they will take a test to know what faction they belong to.
And when it was discovered she's a "threat" to the Sybil System they chose to take a surveillance at first but if she become a serious threat they must eliminate her.

Selected to be Sybil's puppet, not to be hired into MWPSB.
I'd say she's just as much/little threat as she was to begin with. Why? Because there still isn't anything
to replace Sybil.
-- Lord fifth
Nov 29, 2014 9:31 PM

May 2013
Saiga is the opposite of Kamui. Tougane is also the opposite of Kamui.
So it's basically Akane vs Kamui vs Sibyl.
Meanwhile, Shimotsuki does good shit, but she gets punished by Tougane.
After finding out the truth, Shimotsuki's color might change, thus making her a pawn of Sibyl.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Nov 29, 2014 9:42 PM

Mar 2014
Mika, snitches get stitches prime example.
Nov 30, 2014 1:56 AM

Oct 2013
My most hated character finally gets it lol

When she was doing her report and writing awesome stuff I was like OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING SHE'S NOT BEING USELESS.. and then she ends it with blaming it on Akane like ALWAYS.. She's so freaking dumb. Learn from your superior who actually does shit unlike her and the freaking HOSTAGE situation before.

I'm glad with this ending. I hope she gets a hard slap in the face about the sibyl system.

*Claps*
Nov 30, 2014 6:08 AM

Dec 2010
Having Mika fcked over made me overlook the terrible massive info dump this episode was. Glad to see she's starting to get what she deserves. That's what you get for not leaving Akane alone :<
Nov 30, 2014 6:15 AM

Apr 2014
christinabunny said:
My most hated character finally gets it lol

When she was doing her report and writing awesome stuff I was like OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING SHE'S NOT BEING USELESS.. and then she ends it with blaming it on Akane like ALWAYS.. She's so freaking dumb. Learn from your superior who actually does shit unlike her and the freaking HOSTAGE situation before.

I'm glad with this ending. I hope she gets a hard slap in the face about the sibyl system.

*Claps*

Wow I didn't expect this comment from a girl. Or you are just making fun of your username and gender on your profile?
Mika Shimotsuki's attitude and actions was very typical to a stubborn girl who likes to "backstab" people she hates.
If you are really a girl I'm pretty sure you did this kind of stuff too.
Nov 30, 2014 8:50 AM
Oct 2014
Is Togane's mom asyptotic? Or did she just use the patented brain transplant technology to "merge" herself with Sibyl while faking her death? And about Kamui, why does Togane Foundation let him free even though he is a test subject? Do they have no use of him anymore, or let him free on purpose?

This show is getting more interesting !!
Nov 30, 2014 9:25 AM
Sep 2013
The only time Mika was somewhat useful, and she got rekt.
Nov 30, 2014 9:34 AM

Nov 2014
aksa123 said:
Is Togane's mom asyptotic? Or did she just use the patented brain transplant technology to "merge" herself with Sibyl while faking her death?

She appears to be part of the Sibyl system. Sibyl claims that its organic component consists entirely of criminally asymptomatic minds. This would imply that Togane's mother was criminally asymptomatic.
Nov 30, 2014 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
god this episode put me to sleep
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

640 by Actomino »»
Apr 23, 4:32 PM

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

271 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.