Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2014 1:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp and Shizuku might be in a bit of trouble...

Not sure what else to look forward to this volume but I also wonder what sort of role Stella will play in this. Still prideful as ever heh.
Oct 24, 2014 1:04 AM

Nov 2012
Shizuku focused volume? The updates can't come fast enough
Jan 13, 2015 5:14 AM
Apr 2012
CreamyKagarin said:
Shizuku focused volume? The updates can't come fast enough

Asking may just slow down (you never know how people may react) KLSymph-sensei who has been Proofreading volume 1 and 2. Also TheCatWalk-san & Kouen-san no Ten Have left the project.
Jan 14, 2015 6:06 AM

Dec 2014
nice necro sigh.
wiz.

Translator/Editor/Proofreader/Cleaner/Typesetter for Mangas/LNs

Apr 2, 2015 7:48 PM
Apr 2015
Really hoping the next chapter is translated soon:(
2015 and still shipping these two till the last.
kallen x lelouch!
Apr 2, 2015 7:50 PM
Apr 2015
Also its not after her fight it drops her off i believe.
2015 and still shipping these two till the last.
kallen x lelouch!
May 14, 2015 6:45 AM

Mar 2012
I hope that Ikki and Stella can find a way to counter the situation. They are good couple with real chemistry.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 22, 2015 2:41 PM

Mar 2012
Chapter 3 translation start.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 26, 2015 8:06 AM

Mar 2012
I know that one way or another Ikki will face Touka but I never though it will be under this condition. And I know that even if Touka know Ikki condition she will still have no mercy.

On the other side Shizuku reaction to Stella is really good. As expected Shizuku is really understand Ikki and know that Stella can bring him happiness.

Though the real punch in this chapter is Ikki father. Something really snap here.
Jun 27, 2015 4:39 PM

Mar 2012
What an intense single-stroke battle. All is concentrated into one all out attack.

Also that proposal really is sweet. You could see that they have overcome a realm of lover and already have resolve to marriage. Truly a great couple. Too bad though that Ikki didn't meet with Stella father. It would be better if he also state his intention to married Stella to her father. Well we will have that in the future I guess.

Nagi turn out to be in league in villain. Who would have though? He really is look like a good person even though sometimes he spout some ominous thing. Well as expected of assassin with darkness affinity.

Next volume look like it will be Shizuku turn to shine. I hope she will be alright. Also I hope she will bring Nagi to light too.
Aug 15, 2015 8:15 AM

Jun 2013
This reminds me so much of the irregular of highschool. Strong guys put in the wrong examination category.
Aug 20, 2015 1:42 PM

Aug 2013
Volume with more drama involving the protagonists, I was apprehensive at times while reading, well, also had good moments between Ikki and Stella, I really like this couple, already Touka not caught my attention, what a very predictable character, now begins the Festival, and more problems will come to the protagonist, I'm look forward to reading the next volume ..
Nov 6, 2015 12:50 PM

Aug 2008
Overpowered president and drama came kind of out of nowhere. But the thing I can't understand the most is how in the hell people from Kuragane clan came with that idea. They didn't want public to see Ikki in the tournament so they exposed him by causing an international scandal. The fuck?

Well... Guy is being drugged and tortured for weeks, almost dies from walking but gets a sudden boost from being cheered on? Come on, if you want to go for a serious atmosphere, do it properly. I was expecting that guy from the student council to show up and undo his sickness but the author decided to go for that cliche nonsense instead. Sigh...

All in all, much build up to really disappointing climax. Maybe it's due to cultural differences but the lack of cathartic value is very apparent and quite vexing.

Oh right, and that whole "weight of the sword" of the student council coming from expectation of some kids in the orphanage... I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cringe. What was it supposed to be compared to Ikki's motivations?
AntanaruNov 6, 2015 5:44 PM
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 11, 2015 11:51 PM

Nov 2015
Antanaru said:
Overpowered president and drama came kind of out of nowhere. But the thing I can't understand the most is how in the hell people from Kuragane clan came with that idea. They didn't want public to see Ikki in the tournament so they exposed him by causing an international scandal. The fuck?

Well... Guy is being drugged and tortured for weeks, almost dies from walking but gets a sudden boost from being cheered on? Come on, if you want to go for a serious atmosphere, do it properly. I was expecting that guy from the student council to show up and undo his sickness but the author decided to go for that cliche nonsense instead. Sigh...

All in all, much build up to really disappointing climax. Maybe it's due to cultural differences but the lack of cathartic value is very apparent and quite vexing.

Oh right, and that whole "weight of the sword" of the student council coming from expectation of some kids in the orphanage... I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cringe. What was it supposed to be compared to Ikki's motivations?

Yeah, I agree with you. Ikki's win was paradoxically "too easy"...
Nov 14, 2015 4:03 AM

Dec 2014
Ikki and Shizuku's family...
Wow.... The heck....

A bit annoying when Stella was thinking of breaking up with Ikki...
Good thing Shizuku was there. :D

Although that fight, stressed out mind and body... -_-
Oh well,
Stella, Shizuku, and Ayase were there cheering Ikki.. And Blood sensei too. XD
Ittou Rasetsu. Nice move.

I was hoping for Nene and Kurono to beat that Akaza... >:D
Dec 22, 2015 12:42 PM

Jul 2013
Antanaru said:

Totally agree with you about the nonsensical way of boosting his morale. I had also liked to see the LN continue after him losing this match, but that's not going to happen in this kind of novel. Hope we will see some more of Touko.
Dec 23, 2015 4:16 AM
Feb 2015
zz-e said:
Antanaru said:

Totally agree with you about the nonsensical way of boosting his morale. I had also liked to see the LN continue after him losing this match, but that's not going to happen in this kind of novel. Hope we will see some more of Touko.

Well technically the drugs didn't deal as much damage to Ikki as his father did. The effect of the drugs became prominent after Ikki broke down causing him to became weaker by the week because he felt that all the fights he's done was now meaningless.
Nov 29, 2016 5:15 AM

Aug 2013
I already watched the anime up to this volume but the Ikki vs Raikiri fight was even more intense to read. I see some people dislike the fact that Ikki beat Raikiri but it made sense to me... state of mind and body can easily be influenced by external factors, both in a positive and negative way. It would have been a disappointing anti-climax for me if he lost the fight. There are certain series where I'd expect MCs to lose frequently but in this case I think it was the right outcome.

Arisuin revealed to be an assassin for another school or something, did not see that coming (if it was in the anime I forgot), I was like "whaaaaaat no waaay!".

Now to re-watch the anime and then start volume 4. New content yay!

More topics from this board

» Volume 19 release date ?

crispycereal - Jul 24, 2021

3 by Nebus789 »»
Apr 19, 8:33 AM

» Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry J-novel club save series

Otaku-Aniki - Nov 18, 2023

5 by 00RATUL00 »»
Apr 19, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 17, 2014

3 by Kevin9029 »»
Oct 19, 2023 10:50 AM

» The final volume will be released on 15 December, 2023

ARK-13 - Jul 21, 2023

7 by _asi »»
Oct 6, 2023 3:09 AM

» Reminder that if you disrespect Alice you are measurably worse than Shizuku

Rosiero - Feb 25, 2023

19 by KryoKat »»
Mar 11, 2023 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.