Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Sep 25, 2014 1:56 PM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:
Talking about 13 year old team 7,when all Naruto could do was his clone jutsu.

I am not Naruto fan, but fights there were much more entertaining, because someone was actually using brain during it. On the other hand in Mahouka no one even spares a thought. One side (stronger one) just makes use of power difference, when the other one charges like an imbecile. No finesse at all.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Sep 25, 2014 4:24 PM
Dec 2013
it was ok not all that the fighting was cool but when everyone find out that he was a special agent i was expecting more emotions. all we got was from peoples was a gasp and everyone was normal after. something feels missing in the anime and what about the stone tatsuya had ent someone was after it, also what about tatsuya's aunt and how they dont like tatsuya and why in the beginning song shows tatsuya over is mum die body and y is he in the military, we know he got experimented on but what is this special power tatsuya has, why does he act like he has no emotions and why does the anime make me feel like he had a hight level of powers when he was small but lost it along the way. i hope episode answer everything here and more. which i dont think so but still hoping.
Sep 25, 2014 9:47 PM

May 2014
jakkubus said:
darkreaperix said:
Talking about 13 year old team 7,when all Naruto could do was his clone jutsu.

I am not Naruto fan, but fights there were much more entertaining, because someone was actually using brain during it. On the other hand in Mahouka no one even spares a thought. One side (stronger one) just makes use of power difference, when the other one charges like an imbecile. No finesse at all.

Because Mahouka is not a shonen battle manga/anime :heh I thought you have noticed it by now. :heh

I find you like those Slaine fanboys in the Aldnoah Zero MAL forums. :)
Sep 26, 2014 1:32 AM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:
Because Mahouka is not a shonen battle manga/anime :heh I thought you have noticed it by now. :heh

I know that Mahouka is just mediocre slice of life, but if there is so much battle scenes, they should be done at least decent.

Why Slaine?
Sep 26, 2014 5:27 AM

Aug 2013
Lots of action this episode and I thought for a minute we'd genuinely lost Kirihara and Kei but then I remembered Tatsuya's brilliant restoration powers. I can't comment on how this was a much shorter version of events than in the light novel but from what people are saying, they missed a lot of stuff the I would have loved to have seen. Ah well, them's the breaks I suppose. Can't wait for the finale of this series!
Sep 26, 2014 2:16 PM

Jun 2013
If this was a MMO,Tatsuya would be a GM, definitely. His class would be all available classes rolled into one. The concept of gameplay balance would be utterly foreign for him.
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Sep 27, 2014 1:55 AM

May 2014
jakkubus said:
darkreaperix said:

I know that Mahouka is just mediocre slice of life, but if there is so much battle scenes, they should be done at least decent.

Why Slaine?

Well his fans are ignoring the anime facts to defend him,while you ignore anime facts to post negative Mahouka comments :)

For the action,the fault lies on MH for butchering volume 7,LN wise it had more tension with the other student battles aside from Tatsuya's but you can't see it in this ep.Mari's group was cornered by those mechs fire power until Mayumi's group arrived but you don't see it here.
Sep 27, 2014 2:48 AM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:
Well his fans are ignoring the anime facts to defend him,while you ignore anime facts to post negative Mahouka comments :)

Well, the one being fanboy here is you. And didn't you mistook anime facts with your opinions?

For the action,the fault lies on MH for butchering volume 7,LN wise it had more tension with the other student battles aside from Tatsuya's but you can't see it in this ep.Mari's group was cornered by those mechs fire power until Mayumi's group arrived but you don't see it here.

I have read some fragments from LN and there weren't much more tension.
Sep 27, 2014 2:53 AM

Apr 2008
jakkubus said:
darkreaperix said:

Well, the one being fanboy here is you. And didn't you mistook anime facts with your opinions?

I have read some fragments from LN and there weren't much more tension.

If you think fragments is enough to get the full picture then everyone else should just ignore every word you write from now on. Just admit it. You just love harping on and on about this series and don't really give a fuck about the facts
Sep 27, 2014 4:45 AM

May 2013
Darklight0303 said:
If you think fragments is enough to get the full picture then everyone else should just ignore every word you write from now on. Just admit it. You just love harping on and on about this series and don't really give a fuck about the facts

What facts? You mean your opinions? If yes, then you are right. I couldn't care less about them. Also how can you know how long these fragments were?
In LN maybe those fight don't look as retarded as in anime, but still there is almost no tension.
Sep 27, 2014 7:41 AM

May 2014
jakkubus said:
Darklight0303 said:

What facts? You mean your opinions? If yes, then you are right. I couldn't care less about them. Also how can you know how long these fragments were?
In LN maybe those fight don't look as retarded as in anime, but still there is almost no tension.

Nope some of us included LN quotes and anime scenes but you just keep on ignoring them.Reading fragments doesn't give you a better understanding (I mean what's the point of reading fragments?).
Sep 27, 2014 11:30 AM

May 2010
Jesus vs Godsuya.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 28, 2014 3:16 PM

Apr 2011
Am I the only one who finds this final arc a little boring? Honestly everyone is so OP at this point that the mooks are as nothing. Nor have there been any Big Bads that look like they could actually counter Tatsuya-Jesus. Seriously, they actually managed to hit two people (probably their only successful kills this entire horribly-botched invasion) and Tatsuya fucking flies down and heals them with his hax. They weren't even characters I gave a fuck about ...

I'm kinda glad this show's almost over, it's getting downright retarded. I doubt I would watch a 2nd season.
Sep 28, 2014 4:59 PM

Nov 2010
Tatsuya the flying one man army imitating a venom/warmachine merge
Sadly he ruined the emotional impact at the end with his restoration spell
Why would the enemy attack at all if there's only losses and no gain against that magic

The Great Asian Alliance seems to be inferior on every level
Sep 28, 2014 9:58 PM

Apr 2013
His enemies should realize already. It's a hopeless one sided war.
Tatsuya can kill, restore and etc etc etc.
Oct 3, 2014 3:35 AM

May 2010
I thought Kirihara and Kei were dead/nearly dead... Who knew they would bring up a deusex machina out of nowhere. First time, I thought that a episode can be extremely good and pretty meh at the same time.
Oct 3, 2014 5:38 AM
May 2014
TragicRomance said:
I thought Kirihara and Kei were dead/nearly dead... Who knew they would bring up a deusex machina out of nowhere. First time, I thought that a episode can be extremely good and pretty meh at the same time.

It isn't a deus ex machina because it is one of his powers, not some "suddenly for no reason they were
saved". Neither is it a "once in a lifetime" thing, but it is used in a similar manner as his "Demon Right".

There's a reason it's sometimes called "Divine Left" by GAA and others.
konatachan80Oct 3, 2014 5:42 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Oct 7, 2014 4:10 AM

Dec 2013
Priceless
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 7, 2014 6:48 AM

May 2014
TragicRomance said:

Huh?You till got surprised?It's in the 1st OP and was shown he can restore himself in Enrollment and 9SC.
darkreaperixOct 7, 2014 3:45 PM
Oct 7, 2014 12:35 PM

Feb 2009
Super Onii-sama and his godlike powers, eh. Otherwise pretty enjoyable.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Oct 19, 2014 10:24 PM

Oct 2013
she fucking creamed herself at the end XD
[/quote]
Oct 27, 2014 4:52 PM

Apr 2012
Tatsuya is now both a necromancer who can revive the dead and a ironman...
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 17, 2014 6:36 AM

Apr 2012
yup tatsuya a superhero, makes sense
Nov 29, 2014 12:20 PM

Nov 2013
After Jesus had said this, he shouted as loudly as he could, "Lazarus, come out!" The dead man came out. Strips of cloth were wound around his feet and hands, and his face was wrapped with a handkerchief. Jesus told them, "Free Lazarus, and let him go."

LOL, it was so stupid, those weaklings dared to go against Magic High School and their personal Jesus.
And I thought he kissed Miyuki at last, damn you Madhouse, I want more! Miyuki probably came twice :P

He should've grabbed her and fly away into the sunset like Superman and Lois XD

tsundereharasserNov 29, 2014 1:15 PM
Dec 3, 2014 9:15 AM

Jul 2012
Alright, now I'm a believer. Tatsuya is a god.
Dec 3, 2014 4:48 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode, really liked that ending and well I do wonder what the last episode will offer us!
Dec 19, 2014 4:56 PM

Feb 2014
Crotch slap, anyone?
《Twitter》 《Tumblr》
"Have you ever eaten figs? When you cut a fig in half, it looks like a heart—so some people say its bitter sweetness is like love.
But for me, the flavor of love tastes like the lousy cookies you made ..."

~Hana Yori Dango~
Dec 22, 2014 4:10 PM

Nov 2013
nope, only crotch scratching, we're not Tatsuya
Jan 11, 2015 3:55 AM

Jan 2013
How can they casually just kill people, if they explored this it would be interesting.
And so in the end he plays the role of god and heals everyone, another secret revealed.
Feb 11, 2015 8:36 AM

Aug 2013
That divine Regrowth magic oh my god I just love it.
If only they're reaction was more shocked when Tatsuya point his CAD at them.
Just one more thing and Tatsuya will be a true god.
And he'll fulfill that next episode LOL.
Jun 4, 2015 12:17 PM

Jun 2008

Our Onii-sama in Japan,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen
Jun 19, 2015 11:35 PM

Apr 2014
The calm demeanor of Masaki when killing people in such a bloody manner really reiterates the fact that he's experienced war. He certainly showed why he's called the Crimson Prince.

As for Tatsuya, just when I thought he couldn't get anymore OP, he heals two people from fatal injuries with what appears to be little effort. He is absolutely unstoppable. I understand where all the Jesus comparisons come from now lol.
ZeroDragonJun 20, 2015 12:02 AM
Jul 12, 2015 1:40 AM

May 2015
Pretty anticlimactic. I would've liked it better if they actually died, or were fatally wounded. Everything is going too well, and I hope there will be a turning point.

AND I WANT MORE SUZAKU,
Jul 13, 2015 9:34 PM
Jul 2015
Miyuki and Masaki for life! Is it just me? I want a season two so bad!! Are they making one?
Aug 5, 2015 4:14 AM

May 2015
That restoration though xD
Dec 22, 2015 5:22 AM

Sep 2011
Talk about OP.
Dec 22, 2015 5:32 AM

Jul 2015
Silver4000 said:
How can they casually just kill people, if they explored this it would be interesting.
And so in the end he plays the role of god and heals everyone, another secret revealed.

Because there was world war three a few years ago and nations put a lot more into military stuff .Many of the people you saw killing had been trained since their families were pretty powerful and needed experienced successors.
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jan 19, 2016 8:48 PM

Jun 2008
This dude is fucking Jesus....like literally!
Jun 6, 2016 10:56 AM

May 2016
The fighting parts were okay because that's at least when u don't have to try to understand the not understandable nonsene about magic-activation-sequence quantum-electron-big-bang-theory-gravitation-quarks-quasar-mahou-shit.
Jun 7, 2016 8:34 AM
Mar 2015
Okay it's official. Tatsuya is more Jesus-Sama than Kirito.
Jun 15, 2016 8:17 AM

Feb 2016
tatusya > chuck norris of course too.

Usually i don't quote comments which are 2 years old but I just had to this time.
Jul 22, 2016 3:20 AM

Apr 2009
Liked the fights of the others but Tatsuya's. He can revive/restore other people too, I thought he can only do that with his own body like in the high school competition? o_O I was expecting supersaiyan level-up fights from him, instead I got resurrection and then some.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 5, 2016 8:11 AM

Dec 2014
well tatsuya became the new batman...that said I really like tatsuya's mystic charm
Nov 20, 2016 3:18 AM

Dec 2010
Why is it that always in the end you start to appreciate the show and feel bad that it's ending? Great episode on every level.

That Saegusa scene was so moving.
Dec 7, 2016 11:35 PM

Sep 2015
Tatsuya is beyond op, he's a god... With that ability to revive ppl. If we recall those times he got injuried and sorta repaired himself, I think now with his full power unleashed by Miyuki, he can revive ppl.
May 5, 2017 2:07 PM

May 2015
i thought that there will be some drama, but noooooo... Tatusua has respawn magic.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 6, 2017 5:34 AM

Oct 2015
When from 0 to 100 to 0 dayum Tatsuya and his OP magic.
May 7, 2017 11:19 AM
Feb 2017
This Anime went far past my expectations. I dont think there's anything better than character development in Anime like this, and Tatusua being that powerful was awesome
Oct 6, 2017 1:12 AM

May 2016
Mr. Can do everything done the deed again sigh.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.