38.5%
12.8%
10.3%
10.3%
39 votes
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 17, 2014 4:55 PM

Apr 2013
"gonna teach you nerds how to get laid. but first you have to get yo swagger up and become a man, not some bitch ass nerd. Now I know that guys have this "bros before hoes" ,mentality. I don't think bros before hoes is a sentiment that I can cosign I mean don't get me wrong. I'll put a lot of things over a ho. Money over a ho? Always. Brand new gators over a ho? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no.I don't do shit for the homies. Let me reiterate. Don't do shit for the homies. Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, a homie ain't gettin' a goddamn thing. And the same goes for brothers, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the fuck niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sound like some gay shit to me"
Sep 17, 2014 4:59 PM

Jul 2014
NudeBear said:
"gonna teach you nerds how to get laid. but first you have to get yo swagger up and become a man, not some bitch ass nerd. Now I know that guys have this "bros before hoes" ,mentality. I don't think bros before hoes is a sentiment that I can cosign I mean don't get me wrong. I'll put a lot of things over a ho. Money over a ho? Always. Brand new gators over a ho? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no.I don't do shit for the homies. Let me reiterate. Don't do shit for the homies. Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, a homie ain't gettin' a goddamn thing. And the same goes for brothers, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the fuck niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sound like some gay shit to me"
Gay shit. <3
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Sep 17, 2014 5:00 PM

Jun 2014
NudeBear said:

Preach my nigga
Sep 17, 2014 5:03 PM

Jul 2014
Qans said:
NudeBear said:

Preach my nigga
Preach the gay shit. <3
Wecc said:
Sep 17, 2014 5:40 PM

Feb 2013
OP said:
Snip

I watch this shit ruin a perfectly good friendship.

Then I ran out of popcorn.
Sep 17, 2014 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
I would have an awkward talk with the both of them, the girlfriend would probably make up a story, my friend would pick the girlfriends side, and I would be out a friend.
Sep 17, 2014 8:21 PM
Jan 2014
No, it has happened before but I didn't go with it, he's an awesome friend of mine.

As for if it was just a "friend" then no, I've done it before and I ended up having to get into a fist fight due to the shit the girl shoved down her dumbass boyfriend throat but oh well.. People get blind and deaf whenever they get pussy or dick nowadays, to be expected such reaction, worst of all is that I was trying to explain things to him and he kept calling me a liar and bla bla bla bla.....
Sep 17, 2014 8:24 PM

Nov 2011
I'd reject her and then fuck my friend.
I luv u
Sep 17, 2014 8:24 PM

Jun 2014
Jaguer91 said:

Not even bad
Sep 17, 2014 9:08 PM

Jun 2014
Jaguer91 said:

I like the way you think.
Sep 17, 2014 9:31 PM

Jan 2014
JOAOAA said:
i wouldnt do shit like that no matter how much of a friend they are, hell i wouldnt do it even if i hated the guy

its just low, plus shes drunk which makes it even lower
You are a good man, JOAAOA or whatever your name is.

I don't let my genitals do all my thinking for me.
Sep 17, 2014 9:46 PM
Jul 2018
SaucyNudityBaron said:
Jaguer91 said:

I like the way you think.

Wow.
Sep 17, 2014 10:02 PM

Jan 2012
The VBS Ultimate friend alienation program:

1. Strip her
2. Send him pictures - see if he catches on.
3. Tell him what you plan to do to her (text message - obviously - while you're getting ready)
4. Do a countdown - make him feel helpless at the imminent loss of his prize.
5. Do unspeakably lewd things you know he'd never be cool with.
6. Send pictures. (but censor them so he can't fap to them either)

e.g.

But seriously:

NyaaSep 17, 2014 10:13 PM
Sep 17, 2014 10:12 PM

Apr 2014
VBS said:
But seriously: I'd not really do that. I have too much honour to take advantage of an easy and or drunk girl.

Amen.
Sep 17, 2014 10:12 PM

Aug 2013
Aw yea.
Sep 17, 2014 10:18 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I would not.
Whether someone is piss drunk or a little tipsy, you shouldn't take advantage of them.
More often than not, the girl will lose respect for you along with your friend. Sooner or later, many people around you will lose respect for you. Then you'll find yourself on MAL, posting that you don't go to parties.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 17, 2014 10:19 PM

Apr 2014
Swiggy said:
I would not.
Whether someone is piss drunk or a little tipsy, you shouldn't take advantage of them.
More often than not, the girl will lose respect for you along with your friend. Sooner or later, many people around you will lose respect for you. Then you'll find yourself on MAL, posting that you don't go to parties.

How is it the guy's fault though? The girl was the one who got wasted or tipsy in the first place.

If you cannot control yourself while drunk, don't get drunk. That's called self control.
Sep 17, 2014 10:20 PM

Mar 2014
Thou shalt not sleep with thy Bro’s maiden.

An ironclad rule of the Bro Code that must never be transgressed.
Sep 17, 2014 10:33 PM

Feb 2013
I wouldn't take advantage of the situation, but I wouldn't inform her boyfriend about what happened right off the bat. I'd try to talk to her about it myself and try to fix her ways a bit. I feel if I would mention it to my friend there would be needless hell between their relationship that I could possibly fix without him ever being aware.
Sep 17, 2014 10:58 PM

Jan 2014
Ryukatsuka said:

An ironclad rule of the Bro Code that must never be transgressed.
Using the term "maiden" loosely, I suppose.
Sep 17, 2014 11:22 PM

Oct 2012
i would walk away not worth it
RRRRRRRRRR
Sep 18, 2014 12:47 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
causeez said:
Swiggy said:
I would not.

How is it the guy's fault though? The girl was the one who got wasted or tipsy in the first place.

If you cannot control yourself while drunk, don't get drunk. That's called self control.

Just so ya know, I actually didn't imagine this situation with a guy and a hot girl at all; I imagined me (a girl) and my best friend's (also a girl) metaphorical hot girlfriend.
So in my head, I'm rewording your post as "How is it your fault though?"
Also, OP didn't state whether we were also drunk or not. I don't drink, so I'm assuming that I'm sober.

With that being said, I agree that the girl may lack self-control, but I never placed the blame or fault on anyone in this situation. The last post and this one are all about my own actions, not who has or should have the right of way.
Self-control goes both ways, and it's not as if her lack of self-control destroys my own self-control and reasoning. And my reasoning says, whether it's my fault or not, the act of taking advantage of someone is a pretty dickish thing to do. Not only will I probably lose my friend, but the girl will probably take me to court while rallying up feminists or something, and my friends and family will lose respect for me. I can't just let someone's bad behavior be my excuse for my own decisions, especially when they might lead to terrible consequences.

In short, it might not be my fault at all, but that doesn't make me less of a scumbag for making my own decision to take advantage of someone.

Sep 18, 2014 12:56 AM

Apr 2014
I think you're missing my point. How is it "taking advantage of someone" if that someone is the one who is starting the advantageous situation?

That seems really stupid. It's almost like the new age concept that girls party and sleep with a guy one night, then scream they were raped the next to hide their shame (And that's actually a real problem in colleges nowadays).

Self control goes both ways yes, but you cannot blame someone for their self control, when their self controlling situation was enabled by another's lack of self control.

I can't take advantage of another human being if they're the one putting themselves in that situation. That's more like taking advantage of yourself. I'm not doing anything. I just happen to be there for when a girl is coming onto me. It's my fault for letting her? I'm taking advantage of her by doing absolutely nothing to create that advantage in the first place? How does that work?
Sep 18, 2014 1:04 AM

Oct 2011
That question doesn't even relate to "bros before hos". That's more like a question of your decency and if you are an asshole enough to fuck your friend's gf
Sep 18, 2014 1:14 AM

Apr 2014
Iasuru said:
That question doesn't even relate to "bros before hos". That's more like a question of your decency and if you are an asshole enough to fuck your friend's gf

It is assholish to fuck your friend's girlfriend. Very assholish. However, a lot of blame seems to be shifted away from the girlfriend. In the situation, she's the one enabling the behavior yes? So why is she off scot-free, while the "bad friend" is the sole one being called an asshole?

They're both assholes. The cheating girl, and the friend.
Sep 18, 2014 1:23 AM

Mar 2014
fuck her right in the pussy. not
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Sep 18, 2014 1:29 AM
Jul 2018
Ryukatsuka said:

You don't know what you're talking about.
removed-userSep 18, 2014 1:34 AM
Sep 18, 2014 2:50 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
@Causeez; My apologies if I'm misunderstanding your posts or missing your points!
I don't think I understand what you mean here because that's exactly what taking advantage of someone is; gaining something from someone when they present an advantageous situation. These advantageous situations are often created in a time of weakness and might be caused by themselves or someone else. In this case, the weakness would be the alcohol. It's a self-imposed weakness, but a weakness nonetheless.

It's not your fault that this situation was presented to you, but it doesn't mean you can take advantage of the situation without any consequences. Still no blame here, but you can still make your own decisions.
Just letting a girl come onto you is not taking advantage of her. Actually making the decision to bang her while she's in a state of vulnerability would be taking advantage of her, no matter what she's doing.

Being a little tipsy, like OP described isn't too vulnerable, in my opinion. I feel like at that point it's not exactly taking advantage of someone and it's just a fling between two consenting people, but then there's the best friend. Many would still consider being tipsy as being vulnerable though, and so for the sake of making sure my hide is safe, I'd walk away.

The scenario you described is actually one which frustrates me quite a bit. In most of those cases, both are drunk but the blame is put on the guy. Awful.

I think maybe I understood this time around? Sorry in advance!

Sep 18, 2014 2:53 AM

Apr 2014
Wouldn't that invulnerability be her fault as well though? Putting herself in a situation she obviously cannot control her actions? I'm just trying to defuse the stigma that it is never the girls fault. That if you put yourself in a situation that you could be taken advantage of, and didn't do anything to prevent it, you're just as much to blame as anyone else.
Sep 18, 2014 2:56 AM

Jul 2014
VBS said:
The VBS Ultimate friend alienation program:

1. Strip her
2. Send him pictures - see if he catches on.
3. Tell him what you plan to do to her (text message - obviously - while you're getting ready)
4. Do a countdown - make him feel helpless at the imminent loss of his prize.
5. Do unspeakably lewd things you know he'd never be cool with.
6. Send pictures. (but censor them so he can't fap to them either)

e.g.

But seriously:

Interesting...
Wecc said:
Sep 18, 2014 5:24 AM

Apr 2009
be a good friend, girls are temporary but friendship is not

make the right choice
Sep 18, 2014 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
cybershrimp said:

make the right choice

2deep5me
Sep 18, 2014 5:53 AM

Jan 2014
cybershrimp said:

make the right choice

What if you become friends with the girl?
Sep 18, 2014 7:47 AM
Mar 2014
Do you value cock more than pussy? The choice is easy.
Sep 18, 2014 3:36 PM

Sep 2014
lol can't decide whether I should give the correct moral answer and say I wouldn't do anything with her, or give the badass bro answer and say I would hit that all night, so I'll just choose to rape everyone at the party.
Sep 18, 2014 3:40 PM

Sep 2014
I pregnant her. And still said anything to my friend.
Sep 18, 2014 3:42 PM

Apr 2013
I value my friends very highly, so definitely nothing.
Sep 18, 2014 3:45 PM

Sep 2013
cybershrimp said:

make the right choice

Hahahah

Good one
Sep 19, 2014 2:18 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Cause- said:
Wouldn't that invulnerability be her fault as well though? Putting herself in a situation she obviously cannot control her actions? I'm just trying to defuse the stigma that it is never the girls fault. That if you put yourself in a situation that you could be taken advantage of, and didn't do anything to prevent it, you're just as much to blame as anyone else.

I keep on typing long essays in response, and after a few hours I'm finally just going to try to keep it short.

Yes, she's at fault as well. But in OP's scenario, I feel like the figurative "you", whether they're a male or female, is more at fault than the girlfriend, even though she put herself in the vulnerable position.

Just because someone's intentionally or unintentionally made themselves vulnerable doesn't mean you should take advantage of them or can do so without getting into trouble. Someone might leave a bag open, but if you take the wallet out of it, it's still theft. Figurative "you" is making the final decision and knows full well all that the situation might lead to.

OP's scenario is very specific though. In most situations, it ought to be equal blame. Not many are actually thinking of taking advantage of someone like the figurative "you" in OP's scenario, it just happens unintentionally most of the time. One thing leads to another on both sides. There's no need to place a larger part of the blame on the sober companion, yet people do, and that's a crying shame.

Sep 19, 2014 10:12 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
@Laldonkaments; Ha hah, maybe.

Even with your improved metaphor, it's still theft.
You can't just do things and not take responsibility for the actions you chose to do just because the person you do things to put themselves in a vulnerable situation.

I've been in this situation before, just with a tipsy/drunk college guy and a fancy watch. He gave us his watch while he was tipsy/drunk. While it was his fault for drinking in the first place, it was our final decision whether to take the watch or not. In the end, security came around, looking for that watch because taking the watch, in that situation, was still theft.

Maybe equally guilty is a fantasy, but sometimes there just isn't a need to place the blame on someone. Stuff happens. I really wanted to stay away from placing the blame for the situation that might occur after your scenario and just focus on preventing that situation in the first place. The topic seemed to changed a little though.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
49 minutes ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.