Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2014 11:46 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kyoko is being so protective around Ren. It's because Kyoko is returning to Japan now. She finally remember that Ren doesn't use real name?

Mouko (?) checking her script and saw an actor who has same family name as Kyoko?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 20, 2014 6:38 AM

Aug 2010
Kyouko's mom is coming back?

The RenxKyouko "Thank u" scene was really cute :3

And what happened about Shou? That wasn't him?
Sep 20, 2014 9:40 AM

Dec 2011
I love Kyouko x Ren....well seems like a foreshadow of Kyouko's mom at the end
Sep 20, 2014 10:56 AM

Jul 2010
Snap her moms making an appearance.
Sep 20, 2014 12:51 PM

Nov 2011
Heh, I'm fine with Kyoko and Ren together tbh. I'm actually glad she is taking more initiative.
Sep 20, 2014 2:36 PM

May 2010
I'm so glad that Ren and Kyoko are happy and satisfied with their feelings for each other. (If only they got on with it and get together ALREADY!!)

And for Kyoko's mom... SHE STILL BETTER NOT BE DOWNGRADING HER DAUGHTER!!! I'm mean if Kyoko's mom is some kind of actress, she better not say that she sucks as a actress or something.

I mean she has no right what-so-ever to tell Kyoko something like that!! AND.... I've been reading too much Skip beat fanfiction about Kyoko's mom being a complete @$$ to her. Gomen nasai -////-
But you get the point about Kyoko's mom not really loving her and just leaving her like that.

But hopefully this does something to Ren and Kyoko's relationship, in a good way of course
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Sep 20, 2014 9:19 PM

Jun 2011
The name at the end OMFG. I kind of just stared at it for a bit. Finally we can get more information about her mother, hopefully. For instance why did she leave? Why was she such a bitch to Kyoko? I must know!! lol

And I am so glad that Kyoko finally acknowledged her feelings for Ren. About damn time tbh. She was so cutely over protective of him. Having him make a video of him eating properly for her. So damn cute. I like this possessive Kyoko! I want them to admit their feelings for each other so badly. I am hoping that will eventually happen.

Also what happened with Shou this chapter? Hopefully something happens with that in the next chapter.
Sep 20, 2014 11:58 PM

Sep 2011
Kyoko just made a huge leap forward realizing that Ren is a stage name and she doesn't know his real name. When that is revealed she will realize he is the Korn she knows.
Yeah, most likely her mom is coming back. Did Kyoko even know she was an actress???
inzarathaSep 21, 2014 12:11 AM
Sep 21, 2014 4:34 AM
Apr 2013
Great chapter, there was some development, and the mom coming is a real surprise.
Sep 21, 2014 8:29 AM

Aug 2009
It doesn't look like Kyoko's mother is an actress. From the panel it looks like she's there as a lawyer supervisor, or as a reference for the actors playing the lawyers, so I would assume she is a lawyer or something along those lines.
Sep 21, 2014 11:34 AM

Feb 2008
I wonder if her mom even knows she's an actor? And if not, what she'll do when she finds out? Also wondering if they'll meet because of Moko-san and how Moko-san will act around her. I'm expecting it to be a less than optimal first meeting ;)

bluebaron034 said:
It doesn't look like Kyoko's mother is an actress. From the panel it looks like she's there as a lawyer supervisor, or as a reference for the actors playing the lawyers, so I would assume she is a lawyer or something along those lines.

Yeah, lawyer would fit her personality way better than actor.
Sep 21, 2014 8:10 PM

Sep 2011
I was reading that as the boss of the lawyer in the movie, like the head lawyer of the firm.... but you could be right too. If she was an actress it would be a more logical reason for abandonning your daughter, like you didn't want people to know you had a kid so you could get roles, however, I would think that Kyokou would know if that is the case so she probably is just a hot shot lawyer.
Sep 23, 2014 8:16 AM

Jun 2008
bluebaron034 said:

That's how I read it. From my understanding, it seemed like Moko-san was surprised such a young actor was chosen to play a difficult role as a cunning lawyer, and she even went as far to think that he would need a lawyer who fits the role to supervise. Kyoko's mom appears to be in that supervising role to make the acting be as believable as possible.

A lawyer seems to fit all the information we currently have of Kyoko's mom from earlier in the series. Even though she's only playing a small role as a supervisor to an actor, we all know she's going to play a bigger role in the coming chapters of the manga. The most recent chapter seems to point out that she's a "cunning and resourceful" lawyer, so I'm predicting we'll be seeing that side of her shortly. I'm assuming she does know that Kyoko is an actress because that just seems like something a lawyer would know about her daughter (even if she abandoned her).

Would it be possible that Shou has come to warn Kyoko about her mother? I doubt it, but just a thought.

I'm interested to see how Ren gets caught up in this upcoming mess with Shou & then Kyoko's mother both making appearances.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Sep 24, 2014 8:08 AM

Feb 2011
i do NOT want to see Kyoko's mom :(

Let's go back to Ren's name please, you are loosing focus here Nakamura-sensei

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.