Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 8, 2014 5:07 AM

Jan 2014
ScazoN said:
GrayFTMage said:
first half sucked.
second half was great

overall 8/10 for acno's appearance
I too rate it a 8/10. Would add the extra two if it wasn't for the Gray subplot.

Gray's subplot>Anything Natsu achieved in this arc.
Natsu's terrible fights against Jackal/Tempesta: 4/10

deal with it :>
Sep 8, 2014 5:09 AM
Dec 2013
Though i can't wait till Natsu fucks shit up!!!

Mod edit sarroush: Stop it.
Sep 8, 2014 5:09 AM

Dec 2008
Thread Cleaned
Enough with the name calling and derailing. I've been on the FT sub-forum for YEARS and have not seen this kind of abuse. I can't believe you guys have started to become like the folks in the Naruto boards across different sites that will remain unnamed for certain reasons.

Get a grip. Seriously. You're making me want to stop even stepping foot in these forums.

And if you want to discuss Natsu and Gray's character development and relations, make a new thread about them. And not Natsu vs Gray type threads please.
Sep 8, 2014 5:15 AM

Dec 2012
Love this chapter. Kyouka's design is amazing, and I'm so glad she didn't get trolled <3 Didn't care much about the cover. and I also like how Acnologia randomly shows up out of nowhere to add more tension.

ScazoN said:

I hope Natsu gets destroyed by Mard Geer :)
Sep 8, 2014 5:20 AM

Apr 2008
DeadMars9 said:
Love this chapter. Kyouka's design is amazing, and I'm so glad she didn't get trolled <3 Didn't care much about the cover. and I also like how Acnologia randomly shows up out of nowhere to add more tension.

ScazoN said:

Obey the mod post above yours
Sep 8, 2014 5:22 AM

Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
DeadMars9 said:

Obey the mod post above yours

weren't you off-topic since the start? might want to take your advice. and I replied to a comment with my honest opinion and it wasn't Natsu vs Gray ftr.

plus I was ontopic on the chapter. so keep your nonsensical opinions to yourself.
DeadMars9Sep 8, 2014 5:37 AM
Sep 8, 2014 5:45 AM

Apr 2008
Anyone else excited about that announcement on the final page? More color and bonus chapters. I swear Mashima is a machine of a man
Sep 8, 2014 5:52 AM

Apr 2014
ohh damn things got more serious.
i don't want to guess what will happen next...just can't wait.
i wonder where's igneel actually?

natsu on full dragon force ok.
Sep 8, 2014 5:57 AM

Jun 2013
Fantastic chapter. Seriously my jaw dropped when I saw Acnologia, I really wasn't expecting that.... man Hiro's on a roll with this arc.

Darklight0303 said:
Anyone else excited about that announcement on the final page? More color and bonus chapters. I swear Mashima is a machine of a man

I'm actually looking foward to that, 400th chapters that's really something. Also I'm interested in that one-shot.
Sep 8, 2014 5:58 AM

Apr 2008
metsujin said:
Fantastic chapter. Seriously my jaw dropped when I saw Acnologia, I really wasn't expecting that.... man Hiro's on a roll with this arc.

Darklight0303 said:

I'm actually looking foward to that, 400th chapters that's really something. Also I'm interested in that one-shot.

Indeed. The man also seems to really love his festivals XD
Sep 8, 2014 6:19 AM

Dec 2012
I've anticipated the apparition of Aconologia but never thought of Igneel. The battle is getting intense. It been a long time since we saw Gildarts, Jellal and the Oracion seis. When will the other guilds that participated in the tournament appear?
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Sep 8, 2014 6:44 AM

Nov 2011
Oh boy, if Acnologia really is going to come there, then I'm prepared for some utter destruction. Just hope it won't end up like the way those 7 years ago.
Sep 8, 2014 6:48 AM

Apr 2008
Stark700 said:
Oh boy, if Acnologia really is going to come there, then I'm prepared for some utter destruction. Just hope it won't end up like the way those 7 years ago.

Well Mavis is nowhere to be seen so far.
Sep 8, 2014 7:22 AM

Jun 2012
First good chapter in ages
Sep 8, 2014 8:20 AM

Nov 2013
Good chapter
Sep 8, 2014 8:27 AM

Jan 2014
I hope Igneel really comes! this is going to be awesome...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 8, 2014 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
Kaimon said:
First good chapter in ages

Since Lucy's mini-arc actually.
Sep 8, 2014 9:23 AM

Jul 2013
Dayem I didn't see this one coming. A splendid twist indeed.
Even Mard Geer is sweating at his appearance. xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Sep 8, 2014 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
Acnologia! And it looks like Igneel is finally going yo make his appearance, nice!
Sep 8, 2014 9:47 AM

Jul 2014
The main question is: are Demons and Fairies going to cooperate against THIS? And will Kyouka stop Face in order to do so? Oh my god, this battle is going to be ways over 9000.
Sep 8, 2014 11:02 AM

Feb 2014
That Acnologia panel was the shit!! trully amazing!
If Ignel appears in the next chapter that would be fuckin amazing to!

Sep 8, 2014 11:13 AM

Feb 2012
Damn its that big ass duragon out of nowhere.
Sep 8, 2014 11:24 AM

Jun 2013
Loved small Erza vs Kyouka fight.

O.O *Slowly takes class a Water, drinks it...and Que The Spit take* PFFT!!!!!

So Dragonslayers..Sensed him first along with Mar Geer. Even Tartarous are in very deep shit Right now!!! ACNOLOGIA HAS ARRIVED!!!! This just became 10000X More Serious and very shitty situation!!!
And Igneel is going too join the fight!? are also Grandeeney and Metalicana going to join into fray later on? Holy shit this is getting amazing and Awesome by every minute and CHAPTER!!!!

This just now, IS A start of the Massacre!!! Look even Mar Geer is pretty worried!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 8, 2014 11:28 AM

Apr 2008
Jarjaxle said:
Loved small Erza vs Kyouka fight.

O.O *Slowly takes class a Water, drinks it...and Que The Spit take* PFFT!!!!!

So Dragonslayers..Sensed him first along with Mar Geer. Even Tartarous are in very deep shit Right now!!! ACNOLOGIA HAS ARRIVED!!!! This just became 10000X More Serious and very shitty situation!!!
And Igneel is going too join the fight!? are also Grandeeney and Metalicana going to join into fray later on? Holy shit this is getting amazing and Awesome by every minute and CHAPTER!!!!

This just now, IS A start of the Massacre!!! Look even Mar Geer is pretty worried!

The fact that this part of the arc is called Extreme/Ultimate Pain is not encouraging either
Sep 8, 2014 12:06 PM

Aug 2012
I hope they all die and Romeo lives to tell the tale about fairies, demons and dragons

It would be nice if Natsu gets defeated first, also. That would be refreshing

Nah Makarov wasn't seen from the time they told him about lumen historie so the old man's been running to the basement so he can save the day with his shiny little secret
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 8, 2014 12:18 PM
May 2014
kiDnameDSkia said:
I hope they all die and Romeo lives to tell the tale about fairies, demons and dragons

It would be nice if Natsu gets defeated first, also. That would be refreshing

Nah Makarov wasn't seen from the time they told him about lumen historie so the old man's been running to the basement so he can save the day with his shiny little secret

i doubt that romeo thing will ever happen... and what is it with everyone hating on natsu in this fourm >.<
Sep 8, 2014 12:22 PM
Aug 2014
yes it has started finally the deadly foe from seven year ago has appeared once again how will fairy tail deal with this not only are they on the verge of losing all magic but they must face king Hades and Acnologia. next chapter going to be epic
Sep 8, 2014 12:39 PM

Jun 2012
Lol another time skip?

Seriously though Acnologia is gonna be like "WTF dude I already wiped your asses off the face of Earthland 7 years ago!!"
Sep 8, 2014 12:51 PM
Sep 2012
Kalcaen said:
The main question is: are Demons and Fairies going to cooperate against THIS? And will Kyouka stop Face in order to do so? Oh my god, this battle is going to be ways over 9000.

I don't about that, but I do now Acnologia he is not on the demons side, he is not aiding, he don't care, he is a longer. But I don't know the way the demons think, they might welcome being killed by Acnologia. Made Guille seemed excited.

Well I know we are not going to get a 2nd time skip, nor do I want it, but if we did this time Fairy Tail wouldn't be effect, except for Gildarts everyone is there. But I wonder how that would effect Sabertooth? Assume Sting and Rogue and their Exceed came alone. What would the guild be like in 7 years if they weren't there. Who would be the guild master, Ogra, Rufus, Yukino, one of the random characters I don't really care about like what's his name that Natsu fought?

It be awesome in 7 years, Yukino is now on the level of the 5 strongest.

I don't want another time skip, but thinking the Twin Dragons Slayers, the Exceeds, and the princess all seperated from the rest of Sabertooth for 7 years. That would be hillarous to think about.

Where is Asuka. Is she there? Or did Alzack and Bisca leave her at room with the babysitter. I think if history repeats itself and Asuka is not there, we could have teenage Asuka. Poor Alzack and Bisca one day your daughter is at grade school level and the next day you have a teenager.
blfanSep 8, 2014 1:00 PM
Sep 8, 2014 1:04 PM

Jul 2014
blfan said:
I don't want another time skip, but thinking the Twin Dragons Slayers, the Exceeds, and the princess all seperated from the rest of Sabertooth for 7 years. That would be hillarous to think about.

Sabertooth as the lamest guild in Fiore? :p
Anyway, Mashima is not always a good mangaka but when he does... Prepare your asses, SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL.
Also, Guille was trully sweattin', I doubt that it was a good surprise for him to see that godda... Err, I mean itself-damn dragon.

prism2525 said:
Seriously though Acnologia is gonna be like "WTF dude I already wiped your asses off the face of Earthland 7 years ago!!"

I just saw the scene happening right in front of my eyes. Here's the pic. http://i.imgur.com/Sur7drY.jpg
KalcaenSep 8, 2014 1:09 PM
Sep 8, 2014 1:33 PM

May 2013
Oh man Acnologia is back. And now we see Igneel at the end.
Sep 8, 2014 1:33 PM

Mar 2012
Acnologia + Igneel + End = Fairy Tail ending?
Plus, Mashima did a oneshot which highers even more the chances for that. :/

Good chapter, totally not expecting anything about Acnologia or Igneel, nice turn.
Sep 8, 2014 1:35 PM
Oct 2010
holy fuckkkkkkk
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 8, 2014 1:51 PM

Jan 2014
Ohhhhhhh shit son, Acnologia is back!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 8, 2014 2:05 PM
Feb 2013
oh my god, acnologia killed frosch and rogue gonna turn emo, that's why in the gmg arc, he wants to battle acnologia with the help of 7 dragons, 2. igneel gonna die 3. fairy tail escape again with igneel trying to stop acno.
Sep 8, 2014 2:21 PM
Feb 2013
is it just me, or erza's fairy armor different in some details compared to the anime
Sep 8, 2014 2:21 PM

Apr 2008
b1GZZ said:

Good chapter, totally not expecting anything about Acnologia or Igneel, nice turn.

No it's not ending. He said in a recent interview that he wants to make it at least to a 10 year aniversary
Sep 8, 2014 2:22 PM
Apr 2012
Just wow, I had a feeling when Wendy suddenly fainted but damn Acnologia! Everyone is still years away from even scratching Acnologia if the end of GMG was anything to go by, even with the possibility of Igneel backing them up they are simply not ready. Demolition time! Nice to see a bit of what the Strauss siblings were doing as well. Perfect chapter.

Tartarus arc confirmed best in Fairy Tail.
Sep 8, 2014 3:51 PM

Dec 2012
Awesome chapter. Acnologia makes his return. Hopefully we finally get to see Igneel make his appearance. Cannot wait for next week.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 8, 2014 4:57 PM

Jul 2014
Good chapter especially seeing Acnologia's arrival.

didn't care about the Erza fight, was hoping she would lose.

Lucy's cover was cute, and Gray is going to continue his badass scenes. Love him <3

I hope Igneel showing up doesn' mean Natsu is going to get anohter usual freebie powerup. Much rather prefer Acnologia beating both, since I hate Natsu, and Acnologia can get more feats XD
Sep 8, 2014 4:58 PM
Feb 2013
OK If we don't get a full on Godzilla battle next week between Igneel and Acnologia I'm going to be pissed!!!
Sep 8, 2014 5:02 PM
Jun 2014
You know, By feats and hype Acnologia would downright rape and stomp Natsu's pathetic deadbeat father Igneel.
Sep 8, 2014 5:04 PM
Jun 2014
b1GZZ said:

doubtful FT is ending.
Mashima did say he's going to make atleast 2-3 more volumes.
Sep 8, 2014 7:14 PM

Aug 2008
Acnologia is here? $hit just got real.

And where the hell is Gildarts?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 8, 2014 7:17 PM

Apr 2008
Zapredon said:
Acnologia is here? $hit just got real.

And where the hell is Gildarts?

He wouldn't help much. Acnologia did wreck him offscreen on introduction
Sep 8, 2014 10:37 PM
Jun 2014
I really liked the reactions in this chapter. It really reminds you just how dangerous Acnologia is no matter how strong the characters and villains get.

It is interesting that Acnologia is described to appear when someone with a connection to Zeref starts making a fuss. First we have Hades set off Zeref with his fake 'keys' and now we have Marde speculating that either Zeref himself summoned him or Acnologia is just after a powerful demon (most likely E.N.D).

I get the feeling that Acnologia's dragon slaying magic was modified by Zeref to mirror his own, allowing him to eat Zeref's magic. This could explain why Zeref was so concerned when Acnologia arrived at Tenrou Island and why Acnologia is the "black" dragon. Perhaps Acnologia has become addicted/dependent on Zeref's magic and he is therefore drawn to high concentrations of black magic out of hunger. Just guessing though, got to wait and see what happens next in the upcoming chaos.
Sep 9, 2014 6:39 AM

Oct 2013
big stuff
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 9, 2014 7:03 AM

Jun 2013
BladeTurner said:
b1GZZ said:

doubtful FT is ending.

Volumes?? You mean arcs, yes he said (after the GMG arc ended) that FT will have at least 3-4 more arcs before it'll end.
Sep 9, 2014 7:20 AM

Aug 2013
metsujin said:
BladeTurner said:

doubtful FT is ending.

Volumes?? You mean arcs, yes he said (after the GMG arc ended) that FT will have at least 3-4 more arcs before it'll end.
And the current arc is the second arc after the GMG.The ending is goming for FT too.
Sep 9, 2014 7:24 AM

Apr 2008
The_ClownPrince said:
metsujin said:

And the current arc is the second arc after the GMG.The ending is goming for FT too.

Two arcs can be quite long
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.