Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 8, 2014 2:53 AM

Dec 2008
I expected more Kyouka x Erza fighting. The lack of it has me down. I hope Acnologia's appearance doesn't hinder it too much. Speaking of him, seeing Natsu's face and him going "Can't you hear its voice?" pretty much had me know it was Acno. This'll be interesting.
Sep 8, 2014 2:53 AM

May 2014
OMG!!! Aconologia?? I dint expected such a thing! amazing!!!
"Wings of Despair" - Acnologia
"Wings of Hope" - Igneel, Grandine and Metalicana?

So was Gray vs Tempesta the last 1v1?
Will we see erza still fighting kyouka?
How faces will be stopped?
Lumen History?
What will Mard Geer do?
Acnologia going to Zeref or Flame demon?
Gray is going to kill kyuoka, mard geer?
Who is going to fight END?
Oracion Seis, Meredy and Jellal comming?

Sooooo many questions....

PS: Final Arc?
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Sep 8, 2014 2:54 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:

Lumen History?
What will Mard Geer do?

It's not the final arc
Sep 8, 2014 2:56 AM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
R4vel said:
Thought Hiro's finally bringing Gildarts back oh well so long as they actually trough rough shit I'm cool.

Gildarts got pwned by Acnologia before though so he won't be much help
? I thought the voice they were hearing was Gildart's besides I'd be happy even if they didn't win so long as Hiro steps down to the dark stuff a bit.
Sep 8, 2014 3:03 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
R4vel said:
Thought Hiro's finally bringing Gildarts back oh well so long as they actually trough rough shit I'm cool.

Stop hating Gray....
Sep 8, 2014 3:04 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Stop hating Gray....

Not happening. Also you got the wrong quote
Sep 8, 2014 3:11 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

Stop hating Gray....

Sorry... but anyways gray isnt subplot xD kkkkk is in the main plot
Sep 8, 2014 3:15 AM
Sep 2012
What the f? What the f? I am sure everyone is thinking the samething. I don't know what will happen now I don't.

Well Erza and Kyokua battle begins, Erza seems to have the upperhand, but it is pretty much a stand still. Holly crap all of those Lemys. They are multiplying, and they put down Warren's ego, well he is a lolicon.

Everything is inturupted by a pressence, at first I thought that was just the side effects of Face activating, and E.N.D. awakening, but Natsu and Gajeel they recognise it, so it had to be someone they know. I was shocked it is Acnologia. If things weren't real before, shit just got real now. There goes the Made Guille is Acnologia theory out the window that some people had. Meanwhile Igneel is poundering weather of not to make his move.

Well Hiro is probably just teasing becuase the 400th chapter, the dragons might not show up at all, but this might be the finale arc. All the battles has stopped, or at least they better has stopped, if Acnlogia shows up he better have your full attention.

Next chapter Wings of Hope, we will see what happens. Hiro really throw a loop here.
Sep 8, 2014 3:15 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Not really. Especially not now that Acnologia and Igneel are showing up. He's got NOTHING to do with them and if you're telling me you honestly believe he can fight Acnologia now I will drown you in my tears of laughter.
Sep 8, 2014 3:25 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

Not really. Especially not now that Acnologia and Igneel are showing up. He's got NOTHING to do with them and if you're telling me you honestly believe he can fight Acnologia now I will drown you in my tears of laughter.

So you tell me Natsu can beat Acnologia? hahaha well he can he gets a the power of Zeref and Fairy tail member o finish him off.

I would never say Gray could 1v1 Acnologia wtf? did gray put his finger in your butt for you to hate him so much?

Igneel cant even beat Acnologia... But Gray could beat END, and END is one of the main villian in this arc... which gray has the power to win but maybe not alne
Sep 8, 2014 3:26 AM

Aug 2013
That was nice
Sep 8, 2014 3:27 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

So you tell me Natsu can beat Acnologia? hahaha

I would never say Gray could 1v1 wtf? did gray put his finger in your butt for you to hate him so much?

Igneel cant even beat Acnologia... But Gray could beat END, and ENS is one of the main villian which gray has the power fto win

LOL no he can't. Marde would never allow a subordinate to wield power that could harm his precious END. Gray was never going to defeat END. I never said Natsu would beat Acnologia either. But Natsu is connected to Zeref who is connected to Acnologia and also is connected to Igneel. That makes hsi plot relevance for hte following events FAR FAR greater than mister "oooo got a boost from my undead puppet of a father."
Darklight0303Sep 8, 2014 3:33 AM
Sep 8, 2014 3:28 AM

Oct 2013
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

So you tell me Natsu can beat Acnologia? hahaha well he can he gets a the power of Zeref and Fairy tail member o finish him off.

I would never say Gray could 1v1 Acnologia wtf? did gray put his finger in your butt for you to hate him so much?

Igneel cant even beat Acnologia... But Gray could beat END, and END is one of the main villian in this arc... which gray has the power to win but maybe not alne
How do u know Igneel can't beat Acnologia when he's never shown fighing another dragon?
Sep 8, 2014 3:35 AM

Apr 2008
I gave you very clear reasons why Gray wouldn't beat END. Marde is not stupid. He is the man with plans within plans. Look at how the chairman was handled. Killing Keith should have stopped him but he had backup ideas in place knowing the fortes of his group. Sorry but Silver's plot was likely known by Marde all along.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushSep 8, 2014 5:04 AM
Sep 8, 2014 3:35 AM

Apr 2014
Woah are we gonna see some huge battle royal next chapter?
Sep 8, 2014 3:56 AM
Sep 2012
Well if Tartarus action brought upon Acnlogia just like Grimore Heart's action brought upon Acnolgia, than if he is still alive, than somewhere Brain / Zero is feeling snubbed, thinking what I tied to do was evil to.
Sep 8, 2014 3:58 AM

Apr 2008
blfan said:
Well if Tartarus action brought upon Acnlogia just like Grimore Heart's action brought upon Acnolgia, than if he is still alive, than somewhere Brain / Zero is feeling snubbed, thinking what I tied to do was evil to.

LOL that's true. Then again Jellal's stunt didn't lure out Acnologia either
Sep 8, 2014 3:59 AM

Dec 2013
OMFG ACNOLOGIA + IGNEEL!!! Though I was really hoping we would never have to see stupid girl again :( But still words cannot describe how excited I am for the next chapter!
Sep 8, 2014 4:00 AM

Oct 2013
Wow.....I'm so hyped. Acnologia, Igneel....the time has come! Great chapter!
Sep 8, 2014 4:01 AM

Apr 2008
The fact that Acnologia can give even Marde the cold sweat is a testament to his power.
Sep 8, 2014 4:04 AM
Oct 2013
kakoa1234 said:

Lumen History?
What will Mard Geer do?

Yeah today made me think that too. I thought that when we finally see Acnologia again it would be the final arc and Igneel would finally show up. But I think Acnologia and Zeref may be 2 separate villains we'll have to face.....Zeref being the last one I'm guessing
Sep 8, 2014 4:04 AM

Apr 2008
TokyoCrazyPXD said:
kakoa1234 said:

Lumen History?
What will Mard Geer do?

Yeah today made me think that too. I thought that when we finally see Acnologia again it would be the final arc and Igneel would finally show up. But I think Acnologia and Zeref may be 2 separate villains we'll have to face.....Zeref being the last one I'm guessing

That's presuming they even manage to take down Acnologia in this arc. Something which I sincerely doubt. Igneel may die though to save them
Sep 8, 2014 4:14 AM

Oct 2013
I'm looking forward to know more about Acnologia though.
Sep 8, 2014 4:18 AM
Jun 2014
ScazoN said:
Darklight0303 said:
Nope I mean it. I hated the gray subplot and I still do
I agree with your post then, I too, hate it.

you're a joke. Gray's subplot was one of the better parts of the arc.

Natsu's plot fight with franmalt and jackal iis garbage, for starters.

anyway, the chapter was fine.

acnologia was great.

hopefully Natsu gets shat on more.
Sep 8, 2014 4:27 AM

Jan 2014
first half sucked.
second half was great

overall 8/10 for acno's appearance
Sep 8, 2014 4:31 AM

May 2014
R4vel said:
kakoa1234 said:

How do u know Igneel can't beat Acnologia when he's never shown fighing another dragon?

Acnologia is like the god of all enemies, He is stronger than any human, dragon or demon.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushSep 8, 2014 5:11 AM
Sep 8, 2014 4:31 AM

Mar 2014
Stop the faces at all cost !!
The Trumpet of doom that resonates calamities !! Acnologia on the day of reckoning !! Igneel awaits !!
Pretty great chapter !!! shivering but excitement of incredible battles ahead !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2014 4:40 AM

Dec 2011
Can't wait for next chapter and this is gonna be epic for the 400th chapter and a new oneshot will be release from Mashiro-sensei...
This chapter is awesome Erza great as always and the one they all are scared of made it's apparition...
Sep 8, 2014 4:51 AM

Sep 2012
Acnologia is like "Guess who's back biatches!".

Overall good chapter, wonder how they'll get away from this. And I also wonder if Hiro has something planned for chapter 400 :D
Sep 8, 2014 5:03 AM

Aug 2012
Guess who's back, Acnologia is. Dam what a chapter and also Igneel making an appearance at the end.
Sep 8, 2014 5:07 AM

Jan 2014
ScazoN said:
GrayFTMage said:
first half sucked.
second half was great

overall 8/10 for acno's appearance
I too rate it a 8/10. Would add the extra two if it wasn't for the Gray subplot.

Gray's subplot>Anything Natsu achieved in this arc.
Natsu's terrible fights against Jackal/Tempesta: 4/10

deal with it :>
Sep 8, 2014 5:09 AM
Dec 2013
Though i can't wait till Natsu fucks shit up!!!

Mod edit sarroush: Stop it.
Sep 8, 2014 5:09 AM

Dec 2008
Thread Cleaned
Enough with the name calling and derailing. I've been on the FT sub-forum for YEARS and have not seen this kind of abuse. I can't believe you guys have started to become like the folks in the Naruto boards across different sites that will remain unnamed for certain reasons.

Get a grip. Seriously. You're making me want to stop even stepping foot in these forums.

And if you want to discuss Natsu and Gray's character development and relations, make a new thread about them. And not Natsu vs Gray type threads please.
Sep 8, 2014 5:15 AM

Dec 2012
Love this chapter. Kyouka's design is amazing, and I'm so glad she didn't get trolled <3 Didn't care much about the cover. and I also like how Acnologia randomly shows up out of nowhere to add more tension.

ScazoN said:

I hope Natsu gets destroyed by Mard Geer :)
Sep 8, 2014 5:20 AM

Apr 2008
DeadMars9 said:
Love this chapter. Kyouka's design is amazing, and I'm so glad she didn't get trolled <3 Didn't care much about the cover. and I also like how Acnologia randomly shows up out of nowhere to add more tension.

ScazoN said:

Obey the mod post above yours
Sep 8, 2014 5:22 AM

Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
DeadMars9 said:

Obey the mod post above yours

weren't you off-topic since the start? might want to take your advice. and I replied to a comment with my honest opinion and it wasn't Natsu vs Gray ftr.

plus I was ontopic on the chapter. so keep your nonsensical opinions to yourself.
DeadMars9Sep 8, 2014 5:37 AM
Sep 8, 2014 5:45 AM

Apr 2008
Anyone else excited about that announcement on the final page? More color and bonus chapters. I swear Mashima is a machine of a man
Sep 8, 2014 5:52 AM

Apr 2014
ohh damn things got more serious.
i don't want to guess what will happen next...just can't wait.
i wonder where's igneel actually?

natsu on full dragon force ok.
Sep 8, 2014 5:57 AM

Jun 2013
Fantastic chapter. Seriously my jaw dropped when I saw Acnologia, I really wasn't expecting that.... man Hiro's on a roll with this arc.

Darklight0303 said:
Anyone else excited about that announcement on the final page? More color and bonus chapters. I swear Mashima is a machine of a man

I'm actually looking foward to that, 400th chapters that's really something. Also I'm interested in that one-shot.
Sep 8, 2014 5:58 AM

Apr 2008
metsujin said:
Fantastic chapter. Seriously my jaw dropped when I saw Acnologia, I really wasn't expecting that.... man Hiro's on a roll with this arc.

Darklight0303 said:

I'm actually looking foward to that, 400th chapters that's really something. Also I'm interested in that one-shot.

Indeed. The man also seems to really love his festivals XD
Sep 8, 2014 6:19 AM

Dec 2012
I've anticipated the apparition of Aconologia but never thought of Igneel. The battle is getting intense. It been a long time since we saw Gildarts, Jellal and the Oracion seis. When will the other guilds that participated in the tournament appear?
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Sep 8, 2014 6:44 AM

Nov 2011
Oh boy, if Acnologia really is going to come there, then I'm prepared for some utter destruction. Just hope it won't end up like the way those 7 years ago.
Sep 8, 2014 6:48 AM

Apr 2008
Stark700 said:
Oh boy, if Acnologia really is going to come there, then I'm prepared for some utter destruction. Just hope it won't end up like the way those 7 years ago.

Well Mavis is nowhere to be seen so far.
Sep 8, 2014 7:22 AM

Jun 2012
First good chapter in ages
Sep 8, 2014 8:20 AM

Nov 2013
Good chapter
Sep 8, 2014 8:27 AM

Jan 2014
I hope Igneel really comes! this is going to be awesome...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 8, 2014 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
Kaimon said:
First good chapter in ages

Since Lucy's mini-arc actually.
Sep 8, 2014 9:23 AM

Jul 2013
Dayem I didn't see this one coming. A splendid twist indeed.
Even Mard Geer is sweating at his appearance. xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Sep 8, 2014 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
Acnologia! And it looks like Igneel is finally going yo make his appearance, nice!
Sep 8, 2014 9:47 AM

Jul 2014
The main question is: are Demons and Fairies going to cooperate against THIS? And will Kyouka stop Face in order to do so? Oh my god, this battle is going to be ways over 9000.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Today, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.