Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 8, 2014 1:41 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Acnologia! Well this can't be good. Will Igneel finally make a move? Also I appreciated seeing what Elfman and Lisanna were up to considering how much I enjoy the Strauss family like I've said. :D
Sep 8, 2014 1:58 AM
Nov 2011
Acnologia vs Igneel next time, pleeeeeeeeeeease ;w;
Sep 8, 2014 2:01 AM

Mar 2012
Whoa, Acnologia suddenly shows up! O.O And an Igneel sighting at the end too. Whatever transpires next should be very interesting.
Sep 8, 2014 2:08 AM

May 2014
OMG!!! Aconologia?? I dint expected such a thing! amazing!!!
"Wings of Despair" - Acnologia
"Wings of Hope" - Igneel, Grandine and Metalicana?

So was Gray vs Tempesta the last 1v1?
Will we see erza still fighting kyouka?
How faces will be stopped?
Lumen History?
What will Mard Geer do?
Acnologia going to Zeref or Flame demon?
Gray is going to kill kyuoka, mard geer?
Who is going to fight END?
Oracion Seis, Meredy and Jellal comming?

Sooooo many questions....

PS: Final Arc?
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Sep 8, 2014 2:09 AM

Jun 2013
Guys, I gotta ask. There was that one chapter where Mira was fighting against that control-demon, and she was losing. Then suddenly Elfman showed up. After that, I couldn't find anything. I find it hard to believe that Mashima would just skip over it. Can anyone tell me which chapter did I miss?

Now, on to the subject: I expected a lot, but never expected Acnologia to show up. It took me few pages to realize who is coming. This is just getting more complicated by the second, and I am enjoying every bit of it.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Sep 8, 2014 2:12 AM

Mar 2014
Shit
Is
About
To
Get
Real
Sep 8, 2014 2:13 AM

Jan 2012
Dimitrije1606 said:
Guys, I gotta ask. There was that one chapter where Mira was fighting against that control-demon, and she was losing. Then suddenly Elfman showed up. After that, I couldn't find anything. I find it hard to believe that Mashima would just skip over it. Can anyone tell me which chapter did I miss?

If you mean regarding that fight Elfman really did knock her out in that same chapter and that was it. Next time we saw the Strauss siblings they were already with Jet and Droy's group. They were caught by Alegria and released with everyone else thanks to Lucy. Then we didn't see them again until last chapter for Mira and this chapter for Elfman and Lisanna. A lot of people didn't like the way that fight ended though(I didn't mind it actually) so I can understand if you thought it hadn't ended like that.
Sep 8, 2014 2:13 AM

Apr 2013
Holy.....0_0....dragons. Acnologia and a chance of Igneel coming. Who is Acnologia after Zeref or E.N.D I say Zeref because this will be the second time maybe he has a grudge though E.N.D with the mysteries. This rises the chance that when Natsu gets his mini arc he will lose Igneel some people have pointed out that the mains characters in the mini arcs have lost something, had to sacrifice something with Natsu Igneel was bought up. On a light side an army of Lamys.
Aqua_ElevenSep 8, 2014 2:22 AM
Sep 8, 2014 2:17 AM
Dec 2013
HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT.

Igneel. Aconologia. Natsu full serious mode. Gray power up. IGNEEL. ACONOLOGIA.

This is getting fucking epic and intense, what a bloody chapter. Erza looks amazing and stunning btw.
Sep 8, 2014 2:19 AM

Mar 2014
I don't think so.. Acnologia wants nothing to do with humans . From what we've seen Zeref and Acno do their own thing

He's probably gunning for END

But for why we don't know since he's usually a loner.. He wouldn't come unless something actually disturbed him and if that's true how powerful will END be? Cause if he's anything like the Endless from Rave.. The FT universe is fucked
Sep 8, 2014 2:26 AM

Jun 2013
animefan8800 said:
Dimitrije1606 said:

If you mean regarding that fight Elfman really did knock her out in that same chapter and that was it. Next time we saw the Strauss siblings they were already with Jet and Droy's group. They were caught by Alegria and released with everyone else thanks to Lucy. Then we didn't see them again until last chapter for Mira and this chapter for Elfman and Lisanna. A lot of people didn't like the way that fight ended though(I didn't mind it actually) so I can understand if you thought it hadn't ended like that.

I see, thanks
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Sep 8, 2014 2:26 AM
Dec 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:
From what we've seen Zeref and Acno do their own thing
I don't think so, i think they actually are working together in a subtle way, but doing it their own way. Just like that time when Zeref summoned Aconologia in the Tenrou Island arc, they have some kind connection. As we've been explained before, that Aconologia is genetically a human being. Just a theory, but i think Aconologia can probably turn back to his human form and rendezvouses with Zeref or somewhat.
Sep 8, 2014 2:30 AM

Jul 2007
ScazoN said:
TheGrandSage23 said:
From what we've seen Zeref and Acno do their own thing
I don't think so, i think they actually are working together in a subtle way, but doing it their own way. Just like that time when Zeref summoned Aconologia in the Tenrou Island arc, they have some kind connection. As we've been explained before, that Aconologia is genetically a human being. Just a theory, but i think Aconologia can probably turn back to his human form and rendezvouses with Zeref or somewhat.

Except that everything so far points to Acknologia working AGAINST Zeref or at least pursuing sight of anything related to him or demons.
Sep 8, 2014 2:31 AM

Apr 2008
Things are getting worse and worse! ACNOLOGIA HAS COME TO TOWN AND IGNEEL SEEMS TO THINK ABOUT MAKING HIS MOVE. BEST FUCKIN CHAPTER SINCE LUCY'S SACRIFICE
Sep 8, 2014 2:32 AM
Dec 2013
Fai said:
ScazoN said:

Except that everything so far points to Acknologia working AGAINST Zeref or at least pursuing sight of anything related to him or demons.
Examples?

Darklight0303 said:
Things are getting worse and worse! ACNOLOGIA HAS COME TO TOWN AND IGNEEL SEEMS TO THINK ABOUT MAKING HIS MOVE. BEST FUCKIN CHAPTER SINCE LUCY'S SACRIFICE
Are you being sarcastic?
Sep 8, 2014 2:37 AM

Apr 2008
ScazoN said:
Fai said:

Examples?

Darklight0303 said:
Are you being sarcastic?

Nope I mean it. I hated the gray subplot and I still do
Sep 8, 2014 2:39 AM

Jul 2013
Acnologia and Igneel? Oh shiit.
Shit is really about to go down now.
Erza looking good in that fight.
SandyBoiSep 8, 2014 2:42 AM
Sep 8, 2014 2:41 AM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
I agree with your post then, I too, hate it.
Sep 8, 2014 2:41 AM

Oct 2013
Thought Hiro's finally bringing Gildarts back oh well so long as they actually trough rough shit I'm cool.
Sep 8, 2014 2:43 AM

Apr 2008
R4vel said:
Thought Hiro's finally bringing Gildarts back oh well so long as they actually trough rough shit I'm cool.

Gildarts got pwned by Acnologia before though so he won't be much help
Sep 8, 2014 2:53 AM

Dec 2008
I expected more Kyouka x Erza fighting. The lack of it has me down. I hope Acnologia's appearance doesn't hinder it too much. Speaking of him, seeing Natsu's face and him going "Can't you hear its voice?" pretty much had me know it was Acno. This'll be interesting.
Sep 8, 2014 2:53 AM

May 2014

Lumen History?
What will Mard Geer do?

Sep 8, 2014 2:54 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:

Lumen History?
What will Mard Geer do?

It's not the final arc
Sep 8, 2014 2:56 AM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
R4vel said:

? I thought the voice they were hearing was Gildart's besides I'd be happy even if they didn't win so long as Hiro steps down to the dark stuff a bit.
Sep 8, 2014 3:03 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
R4vel said:

Stop hating Gray....
Sep 8, 2014 3:04 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Stop hating Gray....

Not happening. Also you got the wrong quote
Sep 8, 2014 3:11 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

Stop hating Gray....

Sorry... but anyways gray isnt subplot xD kkkkk is in the main plot
Sep 8, 2014 3:15 AM
Sep 2012
What the f? What the f? I am sure everyone is thinking the samething. I don't know what will happen now I don't.

Well Erza and Kyokua battle begins, Erza seems to have the upperhand, but it is pretty much a stand still. Holly crap all of those Lemys. They are multiplying, and they put down Warren's ego, well he is a lolicon.

Everything is inturupted by a pressence, at first I thought that was just the side effects of Face activating, and E.N.D. awakening, but Natsu and Gajeel they recognise it, so it had to be someone they know. I was shocked it is Acnologia. If things weren't real before, shit just got real now. There goes the Made Guille is Acnologia theory out the window that some people had. Meanwhile Igneel is poundering weather of not to make his move.

Well Hiro is probably just teasing becuase the 400th chapter, the dragons might not show up at all, but this might be the finale arc. All the battles has stopped, or at least they better has stopped, if Acnlogia shows up he better have your full attention.

Next chapter Wings of Hope, we will see what happens. Hiro really throw a loop here.
Sep 8, 2014 3:15 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Not really. Especially not now that Acnologia and Igneel are showing up. He's got NOTHING to do with them and if you're telling me you honestly believe he can fight Acnologia now I will drown you in my tears of laughter.
Sep 8, 2014 3:25 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

Not really. Especially not now that Acnologia and Igneel are showing up. He's got NOTHING to do with them and if you're telling me you honestly believe he can fight Acnologia now I will drown you in my tears of laughter.

So you tell me Natsu can beat Acnologia? hahaha well he can he gets a the power of Zeref and Fairy tail member o finish him off.

I would never say Gray could 1v1 Acnologia wtf? did gray put his finger in your butt for you to hate him so much?

Igneel cant even beat Acnologia... But Gray could beat END, and END is one of the main villian in this arc... which gray has the power to win but maybe not alne
Sep 8, 2014 3:26 AM

Aug 2013
That was nice
Sep 8, 2014 3:27 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

So you tell me Natsu can beat Acnologia? hahaha

I would never say Gray could 1v1 wtf? did gray put his finger in your butt for you to hate him so much?

Igneel cant even beat Acnologia... But Gray could beat END, and ENS is one of the main villian which gray has the power fto win

LOL no he can't. Marde would never allow a subordinate to wield power that could harm his precious END. Gray was never going to defeat END. I never said Natsu would beat Acnologia either. But Natsu is connected to Zeref who is connected to Acnologia and also is connected to Igneel. That makes hsi plot relevance for hte following events FAR FAR greater than mister "oooo got a boost from my undead puppet of a father."
Darklight0303Sep 8, 2014 3:33 AM
Sep 8, 2014 3:28 AM

Oct 2013
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

So you tell me Natsu can beat Acnologia? hahaha well he can he gets a the power of Zeref and Fairy tail member o finish him off.

I would never say Gray could 1v1 Acnologia wtf? did gray put his finger in your butt for you to hate him so much?

Igneel cant even beat Acnologia... But Gray could beat END, and END is one of the main villian in this arc... which gray has the power to win but maybe not alne
How do u know Igneel can't beat Acnologia when he's never shown fighing another dragon?
Sep 8, 2014 3:35 AM

Apr 2008
I gave you very clear reasons why Gray wouldn't beat END. Marde is not stupid. He is the man with plans within plans. Look at how the chairman was handled. Killing Keith should have stopped him but he had backup ideas in place knowing the fortes of his group. Sorry but Silver's plot was likely known by Marde all along.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushSep 8, 2014 5:04 AM
Sep 8, 2014 3:35 AM

Apr 2014
Woah are we gonna see some huge battle royal next chapter?
Sep 8, 2014 3:56 AM
Sep 2012
Well if Tartarus action brought upon Acnlogia just like Grimore Heart's action brought upon Acnolgia, than if he is still alive, than somewhere Brain / Zero is feeling snubbed, thinking what I tied to do was evil to.
Sep 8, 2014 3:58 AM

Apr 2008
blfan said:
Well if Tartarus action brought upon Acnlogia just like Grimore Heart's action brought upon Acnolgia, than if he is still alive, than somewhere Brain / Zero is feeling snubbed, thinking what I tied to do was evil to.

LOL that's true. Then again Jellal's stunt didn't lure out Acnologia either
Sep 8, 2014 3:59 AM

Dec 2013
OMFG ACNOLOGIA + IGNEEL!!! Though I was really hoping we would never have to see stupid girl again :( But still words cannot describe how excited I am for the next chapter!
Sep 8, 2014 4:00 AM

Oct 2013
Wow.....I'm so hyped. Acnologia, Igneel....the time has come! Great chapter!
Sep 8, 2014 4:01 AM

Apr 2008
The fact that Acnologia can give even Marde the cold sweat is a testament to his power.
Sep 8, 2014 4:04 AM
Oct 2013
kakoa1234 said:

Lumen History?
What will Mard Geer do?

Yeah today made me think that too. I thought that when we finally see Acnologia again it would be the final arc and Igneel would finally show up. But I think Acnologia and Zeref may be 2 separate villains we'll have to face.....Zeref being the last one I'm guessing
Sep 8, 2014 4:04 AM

Apr 2008
TokyoCrazyPXD said:
kakoa1234 said:

Lumen History?
What will Mard Geer do?

Yeah today made me think that too. I thought that when we finally see Acnologia again it would be the final arc and Igneel would finally show up. But I think Acnologia and Zeref may be 2 separate villains we'll have to face.....Zeref being the last one I'm guessing

That's presuming they even manage to take down Acnologia in this arc. Something which I sincerely doubt. Igneel may die though to save them
Sep 8, 2014 4:14 AM

Oct 2013
I'm looking forward to know more about Acnologia though.
Sep 8, 2014 4:18 AM
Jun 2014
ScazoN said:
Darklight0303 said:
I agree with your post then, I too, hate it.

you're a joke. Gray's subplot was one of the better parts of the arc.

Natsu's plot fight with franmalt and jackal iis garbage, for starters.

anyway, the chapter was fine.

acnologia was great.

hopefully Natsu gets shat on more.
Sep 8, 2014 4:27 AM

Jan 2014
first half sucked.
second half was great

overall 8/10 for acno's appearance
Sep 8, 2014 4:31 AM

May 2014
R4vel said:
kakoa1234 said:

How do u know Igneel can't beat Acnologia when he's never shown fighing another dragon?

Acnologia is like the god of all enemies, He is stronger than any human, dragon or demon.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushSep 8, 2014 5:11 AM
Sep 8, 2014 4:31 AM

Mar 2014
Stop the faces at all cost !!
The Trumpet of doom that resonates calamities !! Acnologia on the day of reckoning !! Igneel awaits !!
Pretty great chapter !!! shivering but excitement of incredible battles ahead !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2014 4:40 AM

Dec 2011
Can't wait for next chapter and this is gonna be epic for the 400th chapter and a new oneshot will be release from Mashiro-sensei...
This chapter is awesome Erza great as always and the one they all are scared of made it's apparition...
Sep 8, 2014 4:51 AM

Sep 2012
Acnologia is like "Guess who's back biatches!".

Overall good chapter, wonder how they'll get away from this. And I also wonder if Hiro has something planned for chapter 400 :D
Sep 8, 2014 5:03 AM

Aug 2012
Guess who's back, Acnologia is. Dam what a chapter and also Igneel making an appearance at the end.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.