Sep 4, 2014 1:48 AM

Mar 2013
I am a practitioner of Zui Quan
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Sep 4, 2014 8:33 AM

Mar 2013
ScazoN said:
_vortigaunt_ said:
LOL, Aikido has 4 votes, not sure if you guys are trolling or not.
Are you looking for a fight?

IM RIGHT HERE
aikidoka?
Sep 4, 2014 8:35 AM

Mar 2013
Udgey said:
It doesn't hurt at all. Judo actually fucking hurts.
I guess you have never tried it :D
Sep 4, 2014 8:44 AM

Mar 2014
well for me the best (at least in this poll) is karate. but if the question is which is strongest then I dont know. probably MMA...

I did karate and Koi no takinobori ryu karate (mostly tanto jutsu). also a bit of aikido and ju-jitsu as well, but not much.
please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
Sep 4, 2014 8:49 AM

Dec 2011
Siscon2000 said:
but if the question is which is strongest then I dont know. probably MMA....

MMA is more of a sport that contains different martial arts. I guess most fighters could vaguely be considered to use "MMA" as they use techniques from multiple arts, but I don't think it's considered a stand alone art form.
text27 said:
yes if you read the whole thing...robots will only kill the people you put in-front of them so yeah.

RandomChampion said:
u were that homie in the thong werent u
Sep 4, 2014 9:08 AM

Oct 2009
Damaein said:
Siscon2000 said:
but if the question is which is strongest then I dont know. probably MMA....

MMA is more of a sport that contains different martial arts. I guess most fighters could vaguely be considered to use "MMA" as they use techniques from multiple arts, but I don't think it's considered a stand alone art form.

It has been existed for millennia, the famous example would be Pankration.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Sep 4, 2014 9:37 AM

Nov 2010
Definitely Wing Chun! (I'm an Ip Man/Bruce Lee lover)
Sep 4, 2014 9:49 AM

Sep 2010
Krav Maga. 0h, wait, it's not martial art, it's the realistic combat technique that easily can just own any martial artist's ass.

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Sep 4, 2014 9:54 AM

Mar 2013
kitsune0 said:
Krav Maga. 0h, wait, it's not martial art, it's the realistic combat technique that easily can just own any martial artist's ass.
Of course
Sep 4, 2014 9:56 AM

Oct 2009
kitsune0 said:

I often heard that guns are great equalizer between man.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Sep 4, 2014 10:00 AM

Mar 2014
kitsune0 said:

except it have pretty poor punching technique and made purely to protect yourself from sudden assault/weapons. it is really good in streets situations but pretty useless in 1vs1 combat against martial atrist. thats why we don't see krav maga in sport competitions (like ufc and other mma). do at least some research about krav maga before talking random crap...

Sep 4, 2014 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
kitsune0 said:

krav maga is a martial art. Jesus Christ!
The Art of Eight
Sep 4, 2014 10:17 AM

Mar 2014
wandererofnorth said:
It is strange no one mentioned Sambo. Fedor Emelianenko ruled MMA world with Sambo for almost decade.

well since its MMA.. its not really ok to give all the credit to sambo. sambo is pretty much the same as judo. judo is fine but lacks punching techniques and.. a lot more.

Sep 4, 2014 10:19 AM

Dec 2011
wandererofnorth said:
It is strange no one mentioned Sambo. Fedor Emelianenko ruled MMA world with Sambo for almost decade.

Not really. The list seems to be almost exclusively oriental art forms. Some of the most effective style were left out due to this.
text27 said:
yes if you read the whole thing...robots will only kill the people you put in-front of them so yeah.

RandomChampion said:
u were that homie in the thong werent u
Sep 4, 2014 10:26 AM

Nov 2011
Siscon2000 said:
wandererofnorth said:

well since its MMA.. its not really ok to give all the credit to sambo. sambo is pretty much the same as judo. judo is fine but lacks punching techniques and.. a lot more.

Combat Sambo is different from Judo as it contains strikes.
The Art of Eight
Sep 4, 2014 10:32 AM

Mar 2014
dankickyou said:
Siscon2000 said:

Combat Sambo is different from Judo as it contains strikes.

combat sambo yes. but then again almost every serious (not competition based) technique contains strikes.

Sep 4, 2014 10:41 AM

Sep 2010
azzuRe said:
I often heard that thermonuclear weapons are great equalizer between nations.
Siscon2000 said:
except it have pretty poor punching technique and made purely to protect yourself from sudden assault/weapons. it is really good in streets situations but pretty useless in 1vs1 combat against martial atrist. thats why we don't see krav maga in sport competitions (like ufc and other mma). do at least some research about krav maga before talking random crap...
facepalm.jpg
No, you poor uneducated thing you, it's because Krav Maga competition would be like gun/sword duel - the risk of serious injures are pretty high. Like, why tryin' to punch someone's face with your bare fist when you can just hit him/her in the eye/throat with fingers and make him/her forget everything except The Pain. 'Cause, y'know, you can't end life-threatenin' situation just by defense.

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Sep 4, 2014 10:56 AM

Mar 2014
kitsune0 said:
azzuRe said:
I often heard that thermonuclear weapons are great equalizer between nations.
Siscon2000 said:
facepalm.jpg
No, you poor uneducated thing you, it's because Krav Maga competition would be like gun/sword duel - the risk of serious injures are pretty high. Like, why tryin' to punch someone's face with your bare fist when you can just hit him/her in the eye/throat with fingers and make him/her forget everything except The Pain. 'Cause, y'know, you can't end life-threatenin' situation just by defense.

even wing chun uses this same shit - eyes/throat instead of fist. try it in streets so you will see how hard it is to make it actually work. I learned that even in karate. so krav maga is not so unique as you might think...(you ofcource dont know that krav maga is basically just a copypaste of jujitsu/judo goshin jitsu do you?).

now more datailed about eyes/troat - the problem is you need a really high precision to poke an eye/hit a throat. if you miss you might broke your fingers. its even harder (WAY HARDER) to be precise when "target" is hitting you with a ton of punches per sec. it is way easier to throw a fist which don't really requires high precision. dude I have tryed it in actual fight. I do know what I m talking about.

this is regular excuse for all non sport martial arts. "they are too deadly to be used in competitions". usually its plain bullshit as I seen many times when a boxer beats all shit out of many "art" or "self defence" practitioners. and I seen it NOT only in a ring protected with gloves and rules.

as I said krav maga is very good for street situations, but in an open combat with good trained fighter it is... not better than anything else..
Siscon2000Sep 4, 2014 11:01 AM

Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM

Mar 2013
Siscon2000 said:
kitsune0 said:

Damn right,man! What about aikido?
Sep 4, 2014 11:05 AM

Mar 2014
revengerofdeath said:
Siscon2000 said:

I'd say its pretty much the same with aikido.

Sep 4, 2014 11:09 AM

Mar 2013

You all should watch the "super saiyan" transformation!
A krav maga practicer can't do anything against him.
Even his balls are rocks
Sep 4, 2014 11:10 AM

Mar 2013
Siscon2000 said:
revengerofdeath said:

Aikido is the best martial arts....after aikijujutsu....it teaches to you how to kill people..
Sep 4, 2014 11:17 AM

Mar 2013
Sep 4, 2014 11:19 AM

Mar 2014
revengerofdeath said:
Siscon2000 said:

Aikido is the best martial arts....after aikijujutsu....it teaches to you how to kill people..

so you edited my post for idk and idc what reasons..

I love all the trolls on MAL, but you really kinda failed this time.

Sep 4, 2014 12:18 PM

Mar 2013
Siscon2000 said:
revengerofdeath said:

My mistake! I didnt want to change your post...I wanted to quote you and write then "Aikido is the best martial arts....after aikijujutsu....it teaches to you how to kill people..."MAL failed
Sep 4, 2014 12:19 PM

Mar 2014
revengerofdeath said:
Siscon2000 said:

My mistake! I didnt want to change your post...I wanted to quote you and write then "Aikido is the best martial arts....after aikijujutsu....it teaches to you how to kill people..."MAL failed

ah ok then. I misunderstood. sorry.

Sep 4, 2014 2:38 PM
Dec 2013
revengerofdeath said:
ScazoN said:
Are you looking for a fight?

IM RIGHT HERE
aikidoka?
TKD 1 day experience but i will pick it up and become 2014's Bruce Lee (serious)
Sep 4, 2014 3:59 PM
May 2007
I like to know a specific purpose of this poll. Is it what is best for you spiritually? Athletically? On the streets? In the deserts of Iraq? For personal health? Or what? I say each martial art is different in benefitting you for each.

Mixed Martial Arts is essentially a sport form of what Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do philosophy.

Jeet Kune Do is all about what works for you on the street. If you have to kick a dude in the balls, you do that. If you have to bite, you do that. If you have to stab somebody, then hey, do it. You do what you have to to survive and that is what Jeet Kune Do is. It's all street fighting, nothing to do with a ring or octagon. My uncle used to train under Dan Inosanto, Bruce Lee's top disciple, back in the 70s and 80s and he said the training in those days were intense. But with the improved quality and use of protective gear, he says training today is much safer and for the right reasons.

I have also trained with dudes in MMA and BJJ back in Arizona who served in the middle east and told me their training saved them and their fellow men on countless occasions so it makes me feel good I was learning something useful to that end.

I have always wanted to try sambo but never had the opportunity. I know that some competitions don't use punches and are more like judo where you can win by Ippon.

I have only been in a small handful of street fights in my twenties and my training always came in handy to the point that nobody had to be hurt. Jr. High was a different story. Though my only background was Tae Kwon Do and wrestling at that time, despite rules of not kicking below the waist line (not just the balls, but also the legs), I won a majority of my fight relying on leg kicks before I got into kickboxing/Muay Thai. Just felt convenient to me to just go for the shortest target with my longest weapon.
Sep 4, 2014 4:06 PM

Mar 2014
ParaParaJMo said:
I like to know a specific purpose of this poll. Is it what is best for you spiritually? Athletically? On the streets? In the deserts of Iraq? For personal health? Or what? I say each martial art is different in benefitting you for each.

all martial arts was created for one goal - to defeat enemy.

all that "spiritually, Athletically, For personal health" crap is just a side bonuses or lame excuses for mcdojos who fails to teach the only real purpose - to defeat enemy.

Sep 4, 2014 4:44 PM

Mar 2013
Siscon2000 said:
ParaParaJMo said:

all martial arts was created for one goal - to defeat enemy.

all that "spiritually, Athletically, For personal health" crap is just a side bonuses or lame excuses for mcdojos who fails to teach the only real purpose - to defeat enemy.

LOL Are you from Cobra KAI Style?

Sep 4, 2014 5:58 PM

Jun 2013
I really like and want to learn krav maga, it's an Israeli military self defense.
But right now I'm doing taekwondo. I don't know what the best ma is, I guess they are all useful in their own ways, but taekwondo is fun, I like it.

I want to learn as many as I can. Next is Krav Maga!
WHAT IS THIS
Sep 4, 2014 7:36 PM

Mar 2013
YumeKitsune said:
I really like and want to learn krav maga, it's an Israeli military self defense.
But right now I'm doing taekwondo. I don't know what the best ma is, I guess they are all useful in their own ways, but taekwondo is fun, I like it.

You are a girl,arent you?You should learn how to dance,not how to fight
Sep 4, 2014 8:09 PM

Jul 2014
revengerofdeath said:

Guy, will you fight for your girl?

I think she can dance pretty well if she is a taekwondo on training girl, so I think she can put one more guy on his site with a good on balls hit XD

Krav maga, like the most of Martial Arts with military purposes on attack and selfdefense is hard, there is a Creole French Martial Art on the same rutine too, and on the same level of hardness.

I think taijutsu on Japanese Budo way, koppo jutsu discipline is one of the most efective against an enemy. But a few people can go for it, secret art, best dojos I heard were on Kyushu.

But is a nonsense to think what way is better, all were created, doctrined and trained for best showdown an enemy or a few enemies, the end or purpose is the same with more or less contussions, blood, broken bones, etc. And there are no perfection, so no ending on the training, till the end allways be a better fighter, so you gain a master level.

Be water my friend!!
DcyendSep 4, 2014 8:16 PM
I'll tell you something, my Tenchi. You know, the carnival comes and goes... if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi.
Sep 4, 2014 11:10 PM

Nov 2011
ParaParaJMo said:
Though my only background was Tae Kwon Do and wrestling at that time, despite rules of not kicking below the waist line (not just the balls, but also the legs), I won a majority of my fight relying on leg kicks before I got into kickboxing/Muay Thai. Just felt convenient to me to just go for the shortest target with my longest weapon.

Low kicks are truly OP against people who arent train to check them, so much so that when I spar new guys or less experienced guys I rarely ever use them. :3
The Art of Eight
Sep 4, 2014 11:17 PM
Mar 2014
revengerofdeath said:
YumeKitsune said:

Is this the 1940s all over again? Fuck me, what a stupid comment. On so many levels.
Sep 4, 2014 11:41 PM

Nov 2011
SovietStrawberry said:
revengerofdeath said:
Is this the 1940s all over again? Fuck me, what a stupid comment. On so many levels.

He's a crappy troll. Just ignore him. :V
The Art of Eight
Sep 4, 2014 11:43 PM
Dec 2013
YumeKitsune said:

tkd is defs great. My mate is a black belt and he spas me from time to time, he woops my ass a lot. Though when i try, he's on the floor. TKD is greatest when you know your shit.
Sep 5, 2014 3:25 AM
May 2009
Kyuudo is not a martial art.
Most practitioners consider it a form of meditation.
Sep 5, 2014 4:02 AM

Sep 2010
Siscon2000 said:
try it in streets so you will see how hard it is to make it actually work.
In streets - no, but in dark dirty corners against two or three punks - sure. It's actually saved mah ass a couple of times.
If you can't make it work it doesn't mean it's a bad move. It's just means that you suck at it.
Siscon2000 said:
krav maga is basically just a copypaste of jujitsu/judo goshin jitsu
Congratulations! This sentence totally gives out that all your "knowledge" about Krav Maga is at best just lazy-googled and at worst are "I heard that neighbor of my friend said that he read it somewhere". 0h, wait, it's the same thing. So our discussions about KM end here. Go educate yourself.

Sep 5, 2014 8:38 AM

Mar 2013
dankickyou said:
SovietStrawberry said:

He's a crappy troll. Just ignore him. :V
thanks
Sep 5, 2014 8:38 AM

Mar 2013
shintai88 said:
Kyuudo is not a martial art.
Most practitioners consider it a form of meditation.
Read the wiki's page
Sep 5, 2014 8:40 AM

Mar 2013
Krav Maga is the Mossad's fighting style...
Sep 5, 2014 10:10 AM

Jul 2014
Logic, martial art is considered whatever military purpose act, so if you list Japanese Budo - a budoka it's considered the master on all martial arts on Japan, and include Kyudo, yari-do, naginata-do, and others armed disciplines like kendo or bo-jutsu, but too the unarmed ones like aikido, taijutsu, judo, karate-do, etc. Most complete martial artist is a budoka, so very difficult to arrive to the dominion of every discipline, many withdraw with some and center on their favorites ones.

Modern disciplines like Creole French Fight or krav maga - used on security special corps and some specialized military corps, not only Mossad's too Israel Army - remember it's obligatory to population to serve on it - too on Israel police corps is trained - are looking for military incursionists, so attack and selfdefence are equilibrated, and make a full of many different styles, but I think nor in a copy so in a deployment of some disciplines and some particularities only an Israelite on training can teach. US army have their own style krav maga like on NAVY Seals and other special military corps, I think is like Kung Fu, a millenary discipline but give you the chance to create your own way when you get the dominion and master status.

So mentalism and spirituality is on many of the martial art, remember they were born like a killing or defeat purpose science, armed or unarmed.
Siscon2000 said:
try it in streets so you will see how hard it is to make it actually work.

Officially you can't use martial arts on the streets, solve on proved selfdefence, if you are found guilty by justice on many countries, aside from jail or money penalties, your sports titles, belts, etc. are bereft, and prohibition to participate on oficial sport tournaments, etc.

But certain it's a handicap when two or three morons are molesting ;)
DcyendSep 5, 2014 11:05 PM
I'll tell you something, my Tenchi. You know, the carnival comes and goes... if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi.
Sep 5, 2014 10:45 AM

Jun 2014
krav maga
Sep 5, 2014 11:00 PM

Nov 2011
Butthurt my style is better than your style arguments are hilarious.
The Art of Eight
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
2 hours ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.