Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 5, 2014 8:31 PM

Feb 2014
That episode was okay, but sad at the end. Poor Clear :( He was growing on me (I thought he was a bit weird earlier in the series). Guess we got to hear the jellyfish song.

However, it seems like all of these character episodes aren't actually advancing the plot. Keep in mind, I don't know the franchise.

Anyway, for those who do know the franchise, does it seem like they can get the ending in with only 3 more episodes without being too rushed? Or maybe is there a possibility for a 2nd season? And are these character episodes actually doing anything to advance the plot? (but if this spoils anything then never mind)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2014 4:24 AM

Jan 2012
Aww finally got to watch this ep...

And well at least koujaku is not sleeping anymore... Noiz looks like he's having fun and Clear will probably be repaired by him...
It's nice they included Overr tower lol
Sep 6, 2014 1:42 PM

Dec 2012
Man, Clear...I wasn't even that invested into this show but that just hit me hard. I like how this brings in some philosophical/thought provoking things in a subtle manner. This episode was truly dramatical.
Sep 7, 2014 12:43 PM

Mar 2011
Noodle070 said:
Anyway, for those who do know the franchise, does it seem like they can get the ending in with only 3 more episodes without being too rushed? Or maybe is there a possibility for a 2nd season? And are these character episodes actually doing anything to advance the plot? (but if this spoils anything then never mind)

Yes it's possible to end this with only a few episodes left. I'm assuming they're gonna dedicate the last two episodes to the true route in the VN, which is where the actual plot is and answers all the questions. A second season is highly unlikely. Also yes these character episodes are important but they're nothing really major concerning the actual plot. Aside from dropping little hints about Toue, these episodes are just showing how Scrap works and Aoba's relationship with the other characters, I think.
Sep 18, 2014 11:16 AM
Aug 2011
MEH I don't really care about Clear anymore.
Sep 24, 2014 1:30 AM
Apr 2014
This is the best episode so far and the most emotional one, I Literally cried *^*
and they just skipped the whole Thing and went to mink! T_T (beacuse he's my least favorite)
i mean Clear is my favorite one in the game and in the anime (>人<;)
and when he sings the jelly fish song I...i just Cry (;_;)
and both Kugaku and Noiz had there own happy episodes but WHY not Clear !!!
they must hopefully put a happy ending for CLEAR or else....... !¡!
Sep 24, 2014 10:51 AM

Dec 2008
Clear? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Damn! He was the only one I actually liked, and his singing was beautiful.

*crouched and crying in the corner*
Sep 24, 2014 1:41 PM

Jun 2011
I feel that the part with the jellyfish song was supposed to be sad, but the whole thing is so rushed. It would have probably hit me real hard if they actually spent some time on this route. That's a shame. It was still pretty sad by the end of the episode.

A few things didn't make much sense tho, like why didn't the other 2 chase after them when Aoba and Clear walk away, and why would Aoba and Clear go to where the 2 are, etc..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 7, 2014 9:17 AM

May 2010
I just hope Clear is alright, quite honestly the only character I care about in this show apart from Ren.
Jan 23, 2015 10:12 AM

Aug 2012
No way !! so is clear died.....
I didn't play the game , so I'm a little bit confused
pls don't say that he died! I literally cried in this episode, there is too much feelings to handle ; ^ ; ) he is my favorite character ...

*crossing my finger that he's still alive* T^T)
Jun 30, 2015 5:17 PM

Jul 2009
Been so long since I last watched this anime but I figured I might as well finish it. So Clear's actually a defective machine built by Toue and he sacrifices himself so that his two "clones" can't get Aoba? I certainly wasn't expecting that to happen O_O I was a little surprised "blood" came out when he stabbed himself because ... well, he IS a machine ... I didn't really like Clear tbh (what a cliched trope lol) but it was still kinda sad >_< Really liked the ED this time though!
Mink's episode is up next. Seems like everyone will get one episode for them? I wonder what his is going to be about :O
Jan 9, 2016 5:36 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, that was a really great.

I thought Clear might be some kind of android, you can see why his master made him wear the gas mask so they wouldn't see his face. I also thought maybe Toui might have been his original master.

But he was defective, awww. It was nice his 'grandpa' took him in.

So he's dead, that's so sad. I thought he was killing himself but then he sang and they said he was getting rid of his chip and I thought he'd live but then he did die. That's so sad!

Clear had such a beautiful face <3 and lovely pink eyes. He was so nice! I will miss him!
Jul 9, 2022 4:20 PM
Aug 2020
whyyyyyyyyyyyy ;_____;

"Aoba san" kinda has the same feels as "sa-yo-na-ra"
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Aug 24, 2014

62 by girlsbravofan06 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:54 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Jul 13, 2014

74 by RVTempest »»
May 7, 2023 1:11 PM

» Dramatical Murder New Webtoon Adaptation

Destinesia - Feb 1, 2023

2 by DxvilTears »»
Feb 3, 2023 5:31 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Sep 21, 2014

74 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 11, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 11 Discussion

onoda - Sep 14, 2014

23 by ann_sordo »»
Jul 12, 2022 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.