Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2014 11:08 PM

Apr 2012
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Aug 30, 2014 11:09 PM

Mar 2013
My thought on this video is that it looks like 16 and a half minutes that I'll never get back.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 30, 2014 11:26 PM

Sep 2012
The irony is absolutely baffling; people who think that White Europeans created the slave trade in the ~16th century are idiots and don't know history. Jews, mostly fleeing from Spanish prosecution, fled to dutch and English colonies, which led them to Africa where they enslaved the local populace and began the slave trade. After their arrival, Jews controlled roughly 80% of sugar plantations, and happily sold slaves to RICH EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS. Wait, whats that? You've been taught by the Jewish media and school textbooks that every white man in the south owned slaves, and those evil white men stole them from Africa? Well, congrats, you've been lied too! In fact, only around 1% of plantation owners in the confederacy owned slaves. Why? Because they were expensive as shit, and no middle class or lower person could ever afford or maintain slaves. Also, the Jews lovely moved to South America and the Caribbean to start the triangular slave trade, not only were the profiting off slaves, they were also selling millions of tons of sugar! So fuck these retards. 
Aug 30, 2014 11:28 PM

Aug 2014
ReignSixx said:
waalex11 said:
saw that it was 16 minutes. Decided not too watch. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT SHIT!
Aug 30, 2014 11:34 PM

Jul 2014
It's not Papa Franku, so I didn't watch it.
Aug 30, 2014 11:40 PM

Jul 2014
The price of free speech lol
Aug 30, 2014 11:48 PM

Mar 2012
Flume said:
The irony is absolutely baffling; people who think that White Europeans created the slave trade in the ~16th century are idiots and don't know history. Jews, mostly fleeing from Spanish prosecution, fled to dutch and English colonies, which led them to Africa where they enslaved the local populace and began the slave trade. After their arrival, Jews controlled roughly 80% of sugar plantations, and happily sold slaves to RICH EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS. Wait, whats that? You've been taught by the Jewish media and school textbooks that every white man in the south owned slaves, and those evil white men stole them from Africa? Well, congrats, you've been lied too! In fact, only around 1% of plantation owners in the confederacy owned slaves. Why? Because they were expensive as shit, and no middle class or lower person could ever afford or maintain slaves. Also, the Jews lovely moved to South America and the Caribbean to start the triangular slave trade, not only were the profiting off slaves, they were also selling millions of tons of sugar! So fuck these retards. 

This.

A certain small group (J**s) control most of the world by their money. All of the republics around the world are actually controlled by oligarchic groups, and the parliaments are just scenes for hiding what is happening behind. They control the minds by the power of mass media.

You can't speak the the name of this group (J**s); when you do it, they immediately accuse you being "racist" and "hateful". However, the truth is that, they are the most racist and hateful people on the world. They don't mind killing innocent women and children in their homes for their land; and then label them by the magic word "terrorist" by their mass media. They don't become "racist" or "hateful" when the do this, but you become a "racist" when you speak what they are doing.

Back to the topic... What is happening in USA at the moment? Jews are losing power in USA. They are not wanted anymore. They understood that they have no future there. So, they are immigrating to China in these years. And they don't want a powerful USA back. So they will be trying to collapse USA by such events in the following years. But the USA people won't even know what hit them, because of the sin of believing everything the TV shows to them.
Aug 30, 2014 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
I don't understand what I watched tbh.
Aug 31, 2014 12:05 AM

Sep 2011
Only thought: "wtf is this?"
Aug 31, 2014 12:11 AM

Jul 2014
Where's the part when they get arrested for shouting death threats?
Aug 31, 2014 12:47 AM

Nov 2012
Flume said:
snip

Did you just copy and paste that comment from the YT comment section ?

OT: I agree with Derphole.

Im a Devil's advocate. Its just too fun.
Running on borrowed time.

Aug 31, 2014 12:54 AM

May 2012
I thought this was going to talk about the Westboro church. When it showed some black people talking about white slavery, I then thought the video was a joke.

I've never been more wrong.
Aug 31, 2014 2:35 AM

Mar 2012
They are more delusional than an otaku believing he will ever get his 2D loli harem
Aug 31, 2014 2:37 AM

Mar 2014
something something Topic Cleaned something
Aug 31, 2014 2:57 AM
Jan 2014
Cyaegha said:
something something Topic Cleaned something

I lol'd
Aug 31, 2014 3:03 AM

Mar 2014
Where's the Westboro Baptist Church at?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2014 4:39 AM

Apr 2012
These people are fucking retarded. Saying they're gonna enslave anyone that isn't black and that they'll kill anyone (including blacks) that try to stop them. Nothing but bunch of degenerate savages.

Also,

More topics from this board

» Have you ever put someone on the 'Ignored Users' list?

Thy-Veseveia - 2 hours ago

5 by Kwanthemaster »»
52 seconds ago

» Did you ever cut ties with a family member or friend?

Sad - May 6

41 by Romar »»
3 minutes ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

52 by Auron_ »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts?

Freshell - May 5

35 by AdamBirch »»
1 hour ago

» Why do Americans work

vasipi4946 - May 6

25 by Adnash »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.