Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 6:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's not everyday that someone gets to see another magical girl just pop up from the sky. Except in this show I guess.

Anyways yeah. That other girl seems to have magic powers as well. Yikes, now that's a bit of competition.
Aug 27, 2014 5:16 PM

Apr 2014
i guess not many people like this anime... barely see people here

anyway well that was a nice ep about rurumo talking about kouta to her friend
Aug 27, 2014 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
We got a new magical girl appeared, her name is Harulily.

Also, we also learned a dark truth about the witches, the contractor will die after the witch finishes her training.
Aug 27, 2014 6:43 PM

May 2014
I really liked the episode. It gave depthness to Rurumo and development to the plot as a whole. We get our fair share of fanservice but the story is well portrayed.
As far as my limited understanding goes, I can say that this show is pretty original in the development of the plot area, as well, as the animation, which in this episode was OK, not... eye-popping but on par with the entire show.

I don't know why more people aren't posting on this thread, but I'm pretty sure anyone that has watched the show so far, would like a second season.
I like how Kouta was a pervert but, that was perfectly dosificated...
Aug 27, 2014 7:10 PM

May 2012
I like this episode too! And the part time job are really funny. Rurumo is really cute. Love how optimistic and naive she even if she is fired immediately. Good thing that the new witch is just a friend and not an evil one.
Aug 27, 2014 7:14 PM
Nov 2010
Really cute ep
Harulily reaction to Rurumo wanting to come back to say thank you to Shibaki was a little sad
but really enjoyed this ep :D
Aug 27, 2014 7:54 PM

May 2013
Good episode. Rurumo getting fired from all of those jobs was funny. Harulily really cares for Rurumo.
Aug 27, 2014 8:24 PM

Jan 2011
Once again they took a fairly shopworn idea (the rival witch) and went in a different direction with it--Harulily ending up to actually be a good friend to Rurumo. Since Haru is in the OP I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of her.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 27, 2014 8:53 PM

Jun 2013
the new witch is here and she's being a bitch to Rurumo already
Aug 27, 2014 9:21 PM

Aug 2013
I loved the extra emphasis on hot hot the pizza was. "Take this VERY HOT pizza to table 5!" Fired immediately.
Aug 27, 2014 11:40 PM

Oct 2013
That was a nice, relaxing episode.

So new witch is a old "friend" who's too tsunsun to express herself to Rurumo.

Oh those new jobs... Saw disaster a mile away with the rollerskating one. Wheel, carrying stuff, AND hot food?! No way!

Glad to see the show isn't forgetting about the main plot. Can't wait too see how Rurumo reacts when she finds out the truth.
"No one can escape time; it delivers us all to the same end."
Aug 28, 2014 1:13 AM

Jan 2014
Ahh a good and relaxing episode.

Harulily was nice, even if she wasn't able to express herself to Rurumo at first. I'm sad to see her leave already.
Aug 28, 2014 4:15 AM

Oct 2009
I hope Harulily will return soon XD
Aug 28, 2014 5:56 AM
Mar 2013
According to jp.wikipedia, Harulily and her cat will take part in the after story when

I hope we have a chance to watch a 2nd or 3rd season about the episodes.
Aug 28, 2014 7:40 AM

Aug 2010
Heartwarming episode. At first it really looked like Harulily was a rival, but she quickly turned out to be a tsundere-fried of Rurumo. Luckily, her tsun side was rather weak and her dere side strong.

Also, the eyes of harulily's familiar reminded me of the old "we drink ritalin" animutation
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Aug 28, 2014 10:33 AM

Jun 2014
This was my favorite episode so far I think.
I say it a lot, and ill say it again here, characters can really carry a show, even if the plot is meh, and the animation is average. I really enjoy the characters of this show, and now we have another, and a little bit more plot and what seems to be some foreshadowing.
Does Rurumo really not know?
-edit- OH MAN I think this episode helps tie in the "magic doesn't work on the dead" line Rurumo gave a few episodes ago.
RebelheroAug 28, 2014 10:51 AM
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 28, 2014 10:59 AM

Aug 2010
One of the better eps :D Loved it.

Harulily's tsundereness is just right. Little tsun and lots of dere :3

Her love for Rurumo was sweet ^^ And the jelly jelly parts of Kouta was fun XD

And she's pretty hot too :3

Lol'd at the part time job scenes XD
Aug 28, 2014 11:16 AM

Apr 2011
Wait, didn't they go to the beach last episode? But summer has only just started. The episode planning seems to be off. This episode coming last week would've played off the 6th episode's aftermath and as last week's prequel much better.
Aug 28, 2014 1:31 PM

Jul 2013
After watching the first episode I predicted that this will end with a heavy feels train. I'm still hoping that I'm proven wrong, that they take the usual happy ending route with Rurumo somehow saving Shibaki's life. I still get the feeling that whatever happens though it will end up with their permanent separation, which would be made even harder seeing Rurumo has predictably fallen in love with Shibaki.
Aug 28, 2014 3:05 PM
Sep 2013
Harulily is really caring in the Tsundere way. Rurumo dosen't really show any emotion expect in some situations kind of a chill episode. Wonder whats going to happen If she finds out that Shibaki could die.
Aug 28, 2014 4:26 PM
Apr 2013
hantere said:
Harulily is really caring in the Tsundere way. Rurumo dosen't really show any emotion expect in some situations kind of a chill episode. Wonder whats going to happen If she finds out that Shibaki could die.

I wounder that too, and I was getting the felling that a tsundere was missing here, good we got things cleared up.
Aug 28, 2014 9:23 PM

Oct 2011
I hope Rurumo can save Kouta. He gave her a new life T__T
Aug 28, 2014 11:53 PM

May 2013
Ah! Another witch appeared. Good thing she's Rurumo's friend.
Harulily didn't take too long to stay. Having a part time job every now and then. Unfortunately, she was fired in all of them. I guess Rurumo fell in love with Shibaki.
Aug 29, 2014 1:47 AM

Dec 2011
Awwww, Rurumo being clumsy again :3

It seems like some wishes come true if you pray enough XD.

Hahahaha, Kouta was Usain Bolt fast to leave Harulily.

So Harulily is actually evil... or not I guess...

First and second job have ended in failure lol.

Harulily realized that Rurumo doesn't know that Kouta will die at the end of her training.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 29, 2014 2:58 AM

Oct 2013
great episode
Rurumo is so dam adorable
lmao the hose scene in the beginning was the best
man i think we're going to be in for some feels soon D: hope not
MOAR PLEASE NOW K THX BY
[/quote]
Aug 29, 2014 3:15 AM
May 2014
A cute episode, turns out Rurumo might not know that kouta will die once the contract ends. Turns out Chiro wasn't lying to Kouta after all...

I think I can pretty much predict how this anime will end from how it's progressed so far, will have to wait and see though! ^^
Aug 29, 2014 1:30 PM

Apr 2010
The new witch seemed like a good friend tho she was a bit jealous at Kouta which makes me wonder what she thinks of him.
I wonder if we will see her again before this anime ends, i think that would be interesting.
Aug 29, 2014 7:24 PM

Jan 2013
That was a really good episode. Loved the ost, very sentimental and calm.
Aug 29, 2014 9:09 PM

Aug 2013
That episode was really sweet. The introduction of a tsundere friend really contrasted to the strong dandere side of Rurumo. I really thought she was evil at first when she was talking with Chiro :P
I would have prefered if she had stayed though... And I thought she would stay, she looked important in the OP and in term of devellopment :/

I can't get enough of Rurumo clumsiness. That flashback when she felt off the broom was so hilarious xD

Damnit Kouta! It was a free wish, why didn't you used it for something more useful? Well, that's the pervert way. Poor him, didn't even had the chance to use it T.T

I wonder if Rurumo will end up learning about the secret behing the witch training... What will she do then? And if she wanted to stay on Earth, how will Kouta feel? He'll probably feel guilty of enchain her on Earth...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 29, 2014 9:57 PM

May 2009
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Also, we also learned a dark truth about the witches, the contractor will die after the witch finishes her training.

Didn't we already knew that since they introduced the tickets? I'm certainly not surprised.

I wonder how Rurumo is going to take the news once she finds out the guy she loves will die once she completes her training. It will mean they will be forever separated, unless she can strike some kind of deal with her superiors once she realizes she has fallen for him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2014 10:30 PM

Aug 2013
I thought Harulily was evil but she only came to the human world because she missed Rurumo. Awww :3

Seriously, when there's less Kouta (and more Rurumo), the episodes are a lot more fun to watch.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 29, 2014 11:37 PM
Aug 2011
Haruriri is easily the kind of character that is highly irritating to me but i've liked what they've done here.
She actually cares about Rurumo in her own way and that was kind of cute, especially that hug.
Aug 30, 2014 9:16 PM

Dec 2013
Yeah. Not really sure why people seem so surprised that Rurumo doesn't know about Kota's life being the price of her training, considering it was established from the start and has been mentioned more than once.

Really cute espisode. Definitely like episodes like this, where it's more Rurumo-centric than Kota. Kota kind of annoys me if he gets too much screen time, which happens more often than not. I would like it if Haruriri were to stick around, but I guess not. The relationship between Haru and Ruru played out very nicely, and their interactions with the jobs and the conversations they had gave depth to both character and plot. That's the kind of stuff that really makes this series, the antics of the pervert have gotten old already.

Probably best episode so far, more episodes like this please.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Aug 31, 2014 11:02 AM

Mar 2009
parfaited said:
Haruriri is easily the kind of character that is highly irritating to me but i've liked what they've done here.
She actually cares about Rurumo in her own way and that was kind of cute, especially that hug.

Yeah. Once again, this anime continues to be very deceptive. I thought she was going to be one of those irritating, annoying characters. And it seemed like she was going to sabotage Rurumo's relationship with Kota. But nope! Good stuff.
Aug 31, 2014 5:23 PM

Dec 2010
This was a good episode!

Like what the others have said, I thought Harulily would be a villain, but she's surprisingly likeable! Also, Yuri power activated?! I suppose she will be one of those characters who shows up occasionally, but isn't a part of the main cast.

This episode also felt surprisingly dark. We knew that Rurumo didn't know, but this contextualizes it more, and stirs up emotions. Just in case you had forgotten that we are on the path to a tragedy.

Looking forward to the next episode!
Sep 1, 2014 11:59 AM

Apr 2009
new girl is hot :D

The show really is a lot better when it's focusing on Rurumo.
Sep 1, 2014 10:02 PM

Nov 2012
I hope that the ending of this anime isn't too predictable.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Sep 2, 2014 3:50 PM

Jul 2010
Drama is indeed coming closer, I'm not ready for that.
Aside that, quite good and heartwarming episode, also from the preview it looks like Rurumo is finally noticing her feelings? Although I'm sure it will be pretty soft.
Sep 2, 2014 4:31 PM

Feb 2014
This anime's plot quite slow despite has a quite interesting story especially about Shibaki's life. I am disappointed on that. Not that i actually dislike this anime, but it's just look like it wasting it's potential with Rurumo's "slice of life" scene.

Too bad Harulily going back already.--
Sep 6, 2014 8:17 AM

Oct 2012
Skullcrusher said:
I hope Harulily will return soon XD

Me too, this was great episode and with her around, things are interesting.
I wish Rurumo and Harulily to become human in the end.
Sep 25, 2014 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

There was no tsundere witch with a heart of gold! XD
Episode sympathetic, but also veiled by a stretch of melancholy and sadness. T_T
Plot that takes a step forward, in many sensi.Narrazione quiet and very usable.
I am passionate about the simplicity of this TV series! :)
Oct 16, 2014 1:45 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode I must say, let's see what's next!
Dec 10, 2014 9:33 AM

Jan 2013
Ferax said:
i guess not many people like this anime... barely see people here..

I bet many watched it like me and maybe some came to the forums (like me) but no one really says anything. I only came to say this xd.

Though I must say I really enjoy this show, watched 1 to 8 in one marathon. :)
May 9, 2015 12:20 PM

Jan 2012
Haruriri came across as kinda tsundere at first, but just dere for Rurumo by the end. I do wonder if/when Rurumo will ever learn Kouta's true fate. With just 4 episodes left I hafta think soon anyway...
May 10, 2018 7:37 AM

Apr 2013
So why did she not tell Rurumo that he wil die once her contract finishes? Seem like a bad decision since she would prefer him to live instead of becoming a witch.
Aug 27, 2023 10:07 AM

Aug 2019
rurumo had a witch friend :o haruriri really cares about her as well :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majimoji Rurumo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2014

79 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Poll: » Majimoji Rurumo Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2014

41 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:21 PM

Poll: » Majimoji Rurumo Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2014

35 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 27, 2023 3:59 PM

Poll: » Majimoji Rurumo Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2014

39 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 27, 2023 10:30 AM

Poll: » Majimoji Rurumo Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2014

36 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.