Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 16, 2014 3:55 PM

Oct 2013
Another great episode yet I'm sad to think that there's only 4 left :(

For a moment there,I was thinking Sebastian & William were gonna duke it out oh no,Sebastian know's better. It probably would've been fun but not as fun as giving Beast some lessons in seduction. That scene was pretty damn hot in a sensual way,not a pandering one. This type of fanservice is pretty rare in anime but I do wish we'd see more of it.
Aug 16, 2014 4:11 PM

Jan 2010
Lots going on in this episode.
Sebastian is every bit of the manwhore he acted like and I love it.
This show is my guilty pleasure.
Aug 16, 2014 7:16 PM

Apr 2007
Writtenmuse said:
Also the person who said that the second half of season 1 and season 2 are all fillers your SOO wrong, this is more of a filler than anything else.
Adding a little to what Adellaeda said above, pretty much everything you mentions IS filler as none of it is in the manga (Beast was Sebastian's first :p). Back when the first anime was made there were not enough chapters out to make a full season so they deviated from the original material. A-1 Pictures likes to do that all the time so it probably would have happened no matter what. So annoying.

It can be hard to accept or just confusing if you're so used to the other shows, and there's nothing wrong with preferring the anime-only stuff over the manga material, but your use of the word "filler" itself is incorrect in this case and I had to say something.
MonochromeAug 16, 2014 7:22 PM
Aug 16, 2014 9:31 PM
Apr 2014
lovelyphantom said:
ADDThom said:
If you do decide to watch the earlier seasons and you don't want to waste your time, you should really just watch Season 1 from episodes 1 to 15 - since its all canon and in the manga. Episode 15-25 and the whole of season 2 is filler but that's up to you anyway :)

HAHA I remember avoiding Black Butler because I heard it was shonen-ai and BL and people were shipping a little boy with a butler and I was like WTF? I gave in since it was quite popular then. You can definitely notice the little teases and undertones but like you; I can't ship or see Ciel x Sebastian. I just find Ciel's need for bassy really really cute.

You're wrong. Season one diverged in episode 1. The Italian guy, Damian, never existed. He is based of the nice man, Sir Clause, in the manga. Who did not get burned alive in chapter one, nor was he evil. Episode 2 was actually meant to be episode 3 because it's chapter 3-4 in the manga. Episode 3 was meant to be episode 2 cause it was chapter 2 in the manga. 4-6 were canon, but didn't include all the canon. 7-12 were filler. 13-15 followed the Curry Arc, but still changed things in slight. So no, it wasn't all canon. 16-25 and season 2 (which are being ignored now.) are filler.

Hate to break it to you, but Yana had originally wanted to do the manga yaoi, and between those two characters, but she wasn't allowed. She hints at it strongly though. The ship arc being a big f you to her publishers.

Personally, alexielle, I would read the manga. If you want to know the true story, follow the canon which is the manga.

ADD, yeah I definitely see the teases (goodness knows I fall for them all the time) and they are really cute!

So from the discussion I gather that parts of the first half of season 1 is modified from the manga and the rest of it and season 2 are filler? I guess I'll watch the anime up til 15 at least then read the manga XD Since watching anime that deviates from manga is usually rather irritating, ha. Thanks for all the advice guys :D
Aug 16, 2014 9:31 PM
Mar 2011
Monochrome said:
Back when the first anime was made there were not enough chapters out to make a full season so they deviated from the original material. A-1 Pictures likes to do that all the time so it probably would have happened no matter what. So annoying.
What are other examples for which they made the same thing? Will they do it again for Kuroshitsuji?
Aug 17, 2014 4:07 AM

Nov 2009
Writtenmuse said:
SPOILERS TO SEASON 1!!!

So I love this series and this season is great but I have some HUGE qualms. Now I understand where this season falls in the story line of the first however there are some huge details that should have remained consistent between the three seasons. In some parts I feel like when they made this one they never went back and watch the first one.
Example:
1. Ciel's mark in the first two seasons is on his ribs not his back.
2. When his parents died the house was engulfed in flames.
3. His parents were sewn together via the angel, not just lying dead on the floor.
4. Sebastian came to Ciel in the form of a crow, not as himself.
5. Sebastian makes Ciel close his eyes in the first one so he doesn't see his true form, so why would he have come to him in?

Sorry I'm a stickler for detail and these really bother me, and whats worse is i know there will be more as the season goes on. As a stand alone is great but when you consider it part of the whole series it has quite a few flaws.

Also the person who said that the second half of season 1 and season 2 are all fillers your SOO wrong, this is more of a filler than anything else.

And the person who said they've never seen Sebastian do that before is also off because he uses this tactic in the church, he even kind of brags about it to the angel lol.

Sorry to break it to you, but the seasons you are talking about ARE fillers and the studio don't have to bother with those details in the Book of Circus since it is completely CANON. They are following the manga, they messed up everything in S1 and S2 (total filler). I understand your reasons, but when you forget the first two seasons, this is much better because they should have followed the manga since the very beginning but they decided not to, and that's how those seasons emerged and ruined everything. Since something comes out straight from the original idea, it is not filler at all, though you feel like it is.

The house could have been engulfed in a big fire after they took Ciel away. This was Madame Red's memory. What we saw with little Ciel seeing his parents murdered is before the burning of the mansion.

There was NEVER an angel in the manga.

Sebastian showing as a crow was probably the studio's idea when they started S1.

In the manga, he sees him. In the anime... i don't know why they made it looks like Ciel doesn't know his true form.

About Ciel's mark - studio probably decided to change its place.

Do you want to watch another season of KS fillers? Personally, i am more than happy to see they are doing the manga justice and follow it because this is how the settings, the atmmosphere and the characters should have been from the start.

You should not consider this season part of the previous ones. See it as something separated which is more... true to how things should be, in terms of everything. Since it follows the canon, nothing in the previous seasons is required to be mentioned/explained/shown.

I hope i didn't make it look like i'm angry at you or something.
Aug 17, 2014 9:32 AM

Apr 2007
naens said:
Monochrome said:
Back when the first anime was made there were not enough chapters out to make a full season so they deviated from the original material. A-1 Pictures likes to do that all the time so it probably would have happened no matter what. So annoying.
What are other examples for which they made the same thing? Will they do it again for Kuroshitsuji?
"All the time" may have been an exaggeration due to my frustration with them as I see that Kuroshitsuji and Ao no Exorcist are the only shows they drastically changed with filler. Fairy Tail also has a lot, but that's natural for long-running shounen. People who watched Magi seem to be divided with the changes (which is more of a rushed story than fillers I believe), I haven't checked it out yet despite enjoying the manga. Those are the only bad ones I know of :x

There really is no reason for them to add more filler since there are two fairly long arcs after the Murder OVA story, which could probably fit in a 20 or so episode series. So we can only hope at this point.
Aug 17, 2014 10:58 AM
Mar 2011
Monochrome said:
"All the time" may have been an exaggeration due to my frustration with them as I see that Kuroshitsuji and Ao no Exorcist are the only shows they drastically changed with filler. Fairy Tail also has a lot, but that's natural for long-running shounen. People who watched Magi seem to be divided with the changes (which is more of a rushed story than fillers I believe), I haven't checked it out yet despite enjoying the manga. Those are the only bad ones I know of :x

There really is no reason for them to add more filler since there are two fairly long arcs after the Murder OVA story, which could probably fit in a 20 or so episode series. So we can only hope at this point.
Ah, ok. I was worried also because there is another series there are going to start, Magic Kaito, which is not finished, so I was worried. Also, some people said that Kuroshitsuji fillers weren't that bad, so now I really don't know if it will be good or not. I just hope it won't be another Pupa (3 minute episodes with no connection between them).
Aug 18, 2014 12:43 AM

Jul 2011
@ichii_1 and others:
I thought the 2 Ciel Theory was over with the recent chapters...? (Somewhere between the last 1-3 chapters.) Like, it literally explained the flashback, and it was pretty complete I'd say... Won't spoil it for you folks, but you might want to go read it if you haven't already.

@naens:
If you haven't read the manga, you can watch season 1 with no problem. Season 2 is completely original so it might be fine for you as well.

Anyways, Sebastian, this guy.
It's nice that he's basically flawless, but his evil side is so fun to watch. I was definitely snicking through that scene.
Plus I believe he did it with his hands... he only got his gloves dirty after all. :P

Shame that the other adaptations don't do the same justice to the manga. Aside from content, this 10 episode series has retained the darker nature, which is really nice. :)
Aug 18, 2014 7:40 AM

Sep 2013
Next episode sh!t gets real :(
You can clearly see a kid like Ciel getting stabbed then it goes to the Ciel in the cage and Sebastian talking about a sacrifice, how is that all in his mind? the people there all died for real and why is Sebastian talking too him in the cage and not on the altar if that was really Ciel? that it was his trauma thing is stupid.

Mirorin said:
@ichii_1 and others:
I thought the 2 Ciel Theory was over with the recent chapters...? (Somewhere between the last 1-3 chapters.) Like, it literally explained the flashback, and it was pretty complete I'd say... Won't spoil it for you folks, but you might want to go read it if you haven't already.

Aug 18, 2014 11:13 AM

Dec 2009
ichii_1 said:
Next episode sh!t gets real :(
You can clearly see a kid like Ciel getting stabbed then it goes to the Ciel in the cage and Sebastian talking about a sacrifice, how is that all in his mind? the people there all died for real and why is Sebastian talking too him in the cage and not on the altar if that was really Ciel? that it was his trauma thing is stupid.

Mirorin said:
@ichii_1 and others:

Ichii we are not discussing that ridiculous theory here. This is suppose to be a discussion on the episode not some disproven fan theory. And if you bothered to pay attention you'd know that Ciel is an ONLY child. It was proven back in chapter 10 pg 16. Madame Red was in the room when he was born. Not only that but all the family pictures had no siblings. Lizzie, Madame Red and Tanaka would have mentioned something about the other by now if there was.

I won't go spoiling the recent chapters but it is clear that there is no twin. None. Now stay on topic.

Adellaeda said:
ichii_1 said:
There are 2 Ciels, the one on the table is the one they used as a sacrifice to summon Sebastian, that means he is real and not in Ciel's mind, there are hints everywhere

I really, really don't like that idea, but I guess in time we will receive answers. If the idea of 2 Ciels will be revealed to be true, then I'll be half surprised and half disappointed. Ciel, losing his innocence (I still wonder if he means his virginity by that), his name, and title and power, and then regaining them back, with the help of Sebastian is more entertaining for me. It's somehow like the legend of the Phoenix. The theory with two Ciels would mean that Ciel was a no one, and because of some tragical events, he gained power, a title, wealth and a family. In this case, I won't like Ciel that much anymore. His situation won't look as bad as it does now (and that IS part of who he is).
That's why, for the time being, I'll stick with lovelyphantom's idea, that Sebastian found him between life and death, (or PTSD) and his memories are distorted.
Besides, he remembers his childhood, being sick, playing with Lizzy, and that night when he found his parents dead. And, I think Madame Red, Lizzy, Tanaka would notice if he was a fake (the idea of a brother, I dismiss from the start. There is no brother in any photo, or any memory, he's or Lizzy's).

Writtenmuse said:
As a stand alone is great but when you consider it part of the whole series it has quite a few flaws.

It's not part of the whole. You could say it's a remake, straight from the manga, which the other two seasons didn't stuck to. I'm not gonna lie, I loved the first two seasons. That made me read the manga. And I loved the manga even more. And now this season. I'm in heaven and totally, irrevocably obsessed. If this season would be part of the other two, as you say, as a third season, then Ciel would be a demon now, which he's not. THIS IS NOT THE THIRD SEASON, PEOPLE. THIS IS A DIFFERENT ADAPTATION (or better said, the real adaptation)

edit: it could be that we see something from the past, but I don't think so. That would mean that the second season is legit and is the end of the story. And I really doubt that Yana Toboso would give in an anime such a big spoiler for the end of her own (still ongoing) manga.

Nice argument Adellaede.

Too true, she wouldn't. But now we are getting off topic with the discussion of some ridiculous theory and what is and isn't canon of the previous seasons. We probably should get back to discussing this episode rather than outside it before we get yelled at by a forum mod.

Mirorin said:
@ichii_1 and others:

@naens:
If you haven't read the manga, you can watch season 1 with no problem. Season 2 is completely original so it might be fine for you as well.

Anyways, Sebastian, this guy.
It's nice that he's basically flawless, but his evil side is so fun to watch. I was definitely snicking through that scene.
Plus I believe he did it with his hands... he only got his gloves dirty after all. :P

Shame that the other adaptations don't do the same justice to the manga. Aside from content, this 10 episode series has retained the darker nature, which is really nice. :)

It was, but some people can't let it go.

LOL, it is always fun to watch, I was laughing at that scene too.. Oh Sebastian... You evil tease.

Aug 20, 2014 1:08 PM

Dec 2011
Ah... the episode started with how sad and horrible a part of Ciel's childhood was after his parents were murdered and he bought by those awful people...

We also got to the see the moment when Madame Red tried to kill Ciel after he found out that she was Jack the Ripper (together with Sutcliff).

Considering what Beast just said, I'd say that they kidnap kids for that "father" of theirs.

LOL, Sebastian is the master of seduction XD.

Soma cares so much about Ciel T.T

Agni and Soma were freaking hilarious.

So the circus guys are planning to attack Ciel's mansion huh... now that's one meeting and fight I can't wait to see.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 21, 2014 5:07 PM

Sep 2013
I know many say that the creator of the manga wanted the series to be yaoi, but I've never seen the two characters like this... but if she says it's so then it must be.
I instead like to take a more interesting approach to it. Sebastian is crafty and often uses seduction as a way to get what he wants. He also has a otherworldly connection to Ciel that is very complex and intriguing. Male and female characters often find him sexy and he uses it to his advantage. I wish we knew what demon he actually is.

Regardless of which side you find yourselves on, we all love this series and Sebastian. I can't wait to see more and am very sad that there are only 4 episodes left! I hope they produce more!

Loved this episode by the way... And I think Sebastian is only using his hands... but maybe not...
Spending more time thinking about the fictional world than reality.
Aug 21, 2014 5:36 PM
Jan 2014
This episode was nice. Sebastian killed me though xD
Gonna watch the next one very soon.
Aug 21, 2014 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
This trivial thing bothers me so much... why is the candy wrapper clear, and shrinks in the fire? At first I suspected it was wax paper, but now I can't help but realize that it's plastic_ which wasn't invented until 1907 and wasn't really used as candy wrappers until around 1920. GAHHHH! I really shouldn't be bothered by this! :'-(
Aug 23, 2014 9:55 PM

Apr 2010
Hmmm Sebastian once more whores himself out for the sake of the mission.
Sep 3, 2014 11:51 AM

Oct 2009
Sebastian does it again! I feel bad for Beast though :/
Doll will likely die :(
AozureSep 3, 2014 11:54 AM
Sep 3, 2014 10:52 PM

Jun 2011
The way Sebastian interrogates people is very interesting, this is the second time he's done this so far too.
Sep 13, 2014 5:09 AM

May 2009
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLRTRTTTTTT. Sebastian is handeling the woman pretty well. Even I get fangirl feelings even though I don't like fangirlism. XD
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Sep 13, 2014 7:23 AM

Jul 2012
SEBASTIAN YOU PERV You really are One Hell Of A Womanizer

Sep 17, 2014 2:14 PM
Sep 2014
swaggahsaurus said:
I'm still constantly surprised by how much darker this arc is than the other seasons of the anime.

I agree,this arc really is the darkest. But all the dark factors were always there,just kept between the lines. Not to mention season 2 was complete new material (don't even get me started on the ending),I love what they did with this arc,I really hope they continue with the others.

swaggahsaurus said:

It appears as though due to all his pain and suffering, Ciel has distanced himself from emotion and sympathy. It's sad to see that such a young child has had to go through so much. Everyone talks about how badass and cool he is, but really, think about it. He's just a boy with the power to manipulate, and not much more, because his butler does everything for him. He finds his power in the monster that will ultimately destroy him. Ciel is a king in the game, but it's often forgotten that he's in a game, Sebastian's game. He may be more powerful than the pawns, but at the end of the day, he's just a piece of the puzzle.

That's not exactly true. Of course he's just a piece in the game himself,but that's not the point. Ciel is badass because he KNOWS where he stands. He knows he can't trust Sebastian completely,that the demon won't let him die but he would never voluntarily stop him from suffering either.He knows he can't let his guard down even for a second. That's why he always gets angry when Sebastian pulls a stunt like with the snakes,but he's never hurt or sad. He knows his strength,his limits & most of all,his fate. He knows & he embraces everything with open arms. How many people out there can do that? Ciel is actually my favorite character in the anime,can you tell? :D

On that note,is it just me or is Ciel more open & caring this season? I can't decide if it's the lack of his constant poker face or that his posture is more hunched & relaxed than before. Maybe it's both.
Nov 3, 2014 6:49 PM

May 2012
Pretty impressive development! Let's see what happens next.
Mar 8, 2015 7:05 AM

Aug 2010
I didn't think that Sebastian would go that far. 0_0. I was like "Go Sebastian Go!!"

New found respect.
Mar 21, 2015 8:12 AM

May 2014
Sebastian noes hoe to give a girl a great tym even for one night .... and he doesnt even take off his clothes xD !
haha...i dont mind being in beast's position :3 xD sebastian is totally irresistible <3

ahem...apart frm tht ciels memories and madam red's too really come out well together.... ^_^

book of circus is really an interesting OVA ... possibly one of th best i have seen :)
Apr 22, 2015 6:24 PM

Jul 2013
wow.. Sebastian got info out of that chick... James Bond style.

I knew those circus peeps are being forced to kidnap those kids but that doesn't justify it one bit. They will get what's coming to them soon
Nov 10, 2015 8:37 AM

Jan 2012
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sebastian what are u doing .

Nov 13, 2015 7:30 AM
May 2015

I really liked the episode. I've read it in the manga, and am glad that the anime followed the basics of the manga. Beast and Sebastian's interactions were my favourite. Not because I'm a perv or anything, but because those scenes reminded everyone that everything has consequences, and how giving up your body to a seemingly attractive guy need more thought. Especially when you're sharing a lot of information with said guy. I found Beast very weak mentally and seeing so many people suddenly remember that Sebastian is not a good guy was refreshing. When Kuroshitsuji Season 2 was aired, a lot of people were calling Claude Faustus the bad guy and hating him for things he did, which wasn't really surprising for a demon. I love scenes where people are struck with images of Sebastian Michaelis being his demonic self with none of that cutesy bs.

I love Kuroshitsuji for it's dark side :3

lovelyphantom said:

Hate to break it to you, but Yana had originally wanted to do the manga yaoi, and between those two characters, but she wasn't allowed. She hints at it strongly though. The ship arc being a big f you to her publishers.

If you're going to insist on correcting someone, you need to prove that your following statement is correct too.
SebaCiel fangirls are notorious for using that line and insisting that Yana wanted SebaCiel as a couple. However, I've never seen a single one of them provide a link or even a simple screen shot to back up their claims.

What a fan thinks or interprets from one or even many chapters is not considered evidence. Yana Toboso has done yaoi works before, yes. But how do you actually know that Kuroshitsuji was supposed to contain romance between a 14 year old orphan and a demon butler who's physically older than 20 and has actually lived longer than 1000 years?
Did Yana specifically say that somewhere? Please provide evidence. Even if she did intend to start Kuroshitsuji as a yaoi or shonen ai, how do you know that her pair was supposed to be SebaCiel? I don't understand that logic. It's even more incomprehensible (and kinda sick) since Sebastian looks similar to Vincent Phantomhive--Ciel's father. Even in yaoi, the idea of a Guy 1 being romantically involved or being sexually active with Guy 2 who looks very similar to Guy 1's father is gross. Add in a huge age gap with Guy A being a kid and that's utter trash.
Even if Yana wanted a you couple in Kuroshitsuji, I doubt it'd be SebaCiel. It might have been Grell (the obviously gay/bi guy) and another male.

If Yana ever implied any relationship between Sebastian and Ciel, I think it's more of a platonic one or even something that's almost familial or brotherly. Looking at those two, it almost seems like they're long lost brothers.

It's very annoying to see people claim that they were supposed to be a romantic pair, it honestly waters down every good bit of the idea of Kuroshitsuji. The annoyance triples when people keep on insisting it with no prominent evidence.
Also, let's say that yes, Yana did want to make Kuroshitsuji a yaoi or Shonen Ai.

In that case, the thing is she 'did', as in a past tense. Kuroshitsuji is not yaoi and it will never have Sebastian and Ciel paired up. That's just how things are at the end, so if you want to ship such a pair, do it, but don't start referencing to how things appear from your perspective to people who are not into the pair and understand that such a pair is fanon. Just like how LxLight from (Death Note)is.
I'm upto date with the manga, and no, I don't see any SebaCiel hints.
FiyaXiiiNov 13, 2015 7:39 AM
Jan 28, 2016 11:30 AM

Sep 2014
Ahh DAMNN You Sebastian Michaelis. I really hate him when he does things like THAT.
Feb 14, 2016 9:47 PM

Feb 2015
where's the fire (no pun intended)?

what i mean is, it's a fire that took down the manor, but where is it? if you look at the first seconds of the episode you just seen an empty wall. way to miss an important detail guys...>_>
Mar 6, 2016 7:27 AM
Feb 2016
Writtenmuse said:
SPOILERS TO SEASON 1!!!

So I love this series and this season is great but I have some HUGE qualms. Now I understand where this season falls in the story line of the first however there are some huge details that should have remained consistent between the three seasons. In some parts I feel like when they made this one they never went back and watch the first one.
Example:
1. Ciel's mark in the first two seasons is on his ribs not his back.
2. When his parents died the house was engulfed in flames.
3. His parents were sewn together via the angel, not just lying dead on the floor.
4. Sebastian came to Ciel in the form of a crow, not as himself.
5. Sebastian makes Ciel close his eyes in the first one so he doesn't see his true form, so why would he have come to him in?

Sorry I'm a stickler for detail and these really bother me, and whats worse is i know there will be more as the season goes on. As a stand alone is great but when you consider it part of the whole series it has quite a few flaws.

And the person who said they've never seen Sebastian do that before is also off because he uses this tactic in the church, he even kind of brags about it to the angel lol.

Don't take season 1 & season 2 seriously. They were a piss poor adaptations of the manga.

The details on this series however is very accurate that sticks to the manga and will make more sense when more manga arcs will get animated.
Consider this as a stand alone series, as if you're totally new to this anime & haven't watched the other seasons. Things will make more sense that way.

Season 1 & season 2 are fillers as it is non-canon, unlike this series.

I hate it when people associate Kuroshitsuji: Book of circus with the Kuroshitsuji 1 and Kuroshitsuji 2 series.
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Jun 9, 2016 1:50 AM

Dec 2015
Damn you and your demonic charms Sebastian, seducing women like its nothing
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 30, 2016 1:03 PM
Jul 2016
This episode was probably the funniest. Sebastian and his seducing. *Nose bleeds, nose bleeds everywhere*
Aug 11, 2016 1:07 PM

Jul 2013
Oh, wow Sebastian! that was hella hot, you seduced me xD

It was funny and hot at the same time, but mostly hot. I want that ;)

He sure does know how to seduce a woman and take them to bed to extract information. Who wouldn't fall for the allure he brings? lol. He's the master seducer ;)

Prince and Agni saying Sebastian should look after Ciel's health, well, that was surprising. I'm surprised Sebastian took it so well lol.
Jul 28, 2017 11:46 PM
Jun 2013
I knew he was going to end up banging beast. Well so much for your love beast hu. She's now the sole reason they will fall. I will say this banging was more tame and less comical then the last banging that happened in season 1.
Sep 17, 2017 12:18 PM

Jun 2016
FUCK! OHMYGOD SEBBY FUCKED ANOTHER WOMAN. I'M NOT OKAAAAY. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU!?!?! *dies from jealousy* Lmfaojk. He gets hotter whenever he does that. I can't contain my emotions. Fuck you, Sebastian! ;-;

Ciel looks like a baby when Sebby's carrying him. He's so cute I caaan't.

I'm so thankful that Agni and Prince Soma is in this arc. They're literally the comic relief of this anime. Hihi. I love them two soooo much. :')

Poor Doll, maaan. :'( I hope she'll be saved or everyone of them who are nice in that circus. Jeez.

Such a good episode and I hope Sebby will tell Elizabeth that Ciel slept with a girl beside him. Hihihihi. I wanna see her adorable reaction. :D

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 1, 2018 1:06 AM

Nov 2014
Hot damn, Beast got tamed.

Jul 3, 2019 12:38 AM

Jan 2019
There are some pretty interesting foreshadowing moments. For one the book that William has foreshadows the events of Joker in later episodes. The letter foreshadows the events at Ciel's mansion. William's words about Seb. foreshadow his events with Beast and so on... so awesome!

Another thing about this episode is that we see a lot about why the Circus kidnaps and murders innocences (policemen). I guess it all started out when Joker became the first killer and then he brought Beast and the rest of them into it. Doll was the newcomer so that's why (green) is so untrustworthy of them. We clearly see that Beast or Doll doesn't want to kidnap and murder but Joker and FATHER force them to even though they could leave with the Circus. I wonder why..

I mean if my guardian angel who helped me get out of a hothouse told me to do such things and I was in a position where I could say no (like being the ringleader of a circus) I would gladly say no! Is it that hard to find another patron? They are talented, have skills, are experienced they can find another patron who isn't insane.

This episode supports my reason that Joker is one selfish guy who takes the "easy route" and doesn't care for no one but himself, even putting up his persona of niceness.
Sep 1, 2020 4:39 AM

Mar 2019
Good episode again. I wonder what and how is sebastian doing that.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Sep 4, 2020 10:14 PM
Jul 2020
seems like we've got a new girl on grell's death list ツ
Mar 31, 2021 3:44 AM

Sep 2017
Yoooo what the hell Sebastian why'd get your precious gloves dirty
خ
Nov 7, 2022 5:54 AM

Feb 2014
Sebastian showing once again why he is the most popular husbando.
Mar 14, 1:06 PM
Mar 2016
Surprinsingly, i enjoyed a lot. Also astonished due to all things happened.
Apr 6, 9:58 AM

Nov 2017
Sebastian and the women, with Beast now! I love how Ciel is pampered by Prince Soma! 😂
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

148 by pendr4gonz »»
Apr 25, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2014

154 by Apratim »»
Apr 23, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2014

130 by Elyshion »»
Apr 6, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

97 by Elyshion »»
Apr 6, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

78 by Elyshion »»
Apr 6, 2:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.