Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Aug 10, 2014 1:15 PM

Jan 2012
Ohhh nooo my favorite character got killed off... a bit too soon. :( Oh well.
Aug 10, 2014 1:15 PM

Aug 2013
SHEELEE!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL DUCK!

Not sure what "White lights" are you referring to, watched it on animefreak uncensored.

But damn, this episode. Those that have not read the manga or known about this were pretty surprised right? I know I was, maybe I`m just a newb but still. Damn...that`s all I can say. I need to mentally prepare because now I know that more are going to die and I just...I cant, man. Why did I choose to watch this.?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2014 1:18 PM

Nov 2013
T3hSource said:

Now onto my thoughts about this episode: It was shit. Ok not really, but it could have been absolutely shit.

And yeah... No sorry but I couldn't really give two shits about Sheele <_<
We're back to cartoon villain of the week, but this time it's a cute girl with cute puppy thing that turns evil when it gets mad. Well, AT LEAST she put up a fight and didn't die like a useless sack of potatoes. And holy shit that OST was just amazing.

The action was really impressive, didn't need the pointless flashbacks and slow Sheele death, it should have just been instant and be done with it. It really ruined the mood (you probably see me as a heartless bastard now). On the story and characters side nothing really changed much, if not they got worse.

Shitty characters, meh story so far and the only things that have been worth watching for me so far are the action and the jokes (that ones that I found funny anyway). Normally I'd give this episode a 2/5, but I enjoyed the action a lot so 3/5.

Heh my post is more on the negative I think. So now to those who are enjoying this show way more than I am + for manga readers, my response to the inevitable "why do you keep watching if you don't like it?" (will spoiler it for those that don't care)
Aug 10, 2014 1:20 PM

May 2013
>Based Justice-chan bringing the justice
>ACDC-sama arrives in the capitol

now the hype train starts to roll for me.
Aug 10, 2014 1:26 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Botato said:
T3hSource said:

Now onto my thoughts about this episode: It was shit. Ok not really, but it could have been absolutely shit.

And yeah... No sorry but I couldn't really give two shits about Sheele <_<
We're back to cartoon villain of the week, but this time it's a cute girl with cute puppy thing that turns evil when it gets mad. Well, AT LEAST she put up a fight and didn't die like a useless sack of potatoes. And holy shit that OST was just amazing.

The action was really impressive, didn't need the pointless flashbacks and slow Sheele death, it should have just been instant and be done with it. It really ruined the mood (you probably see me as a heartless bastard now). On the story and characters side nothing really changed much, if not they got worse.

Shitty characters, meh story so far and the only things that have been worth watching for me so far are the action and the jokes (that ones that I found funny anyway). Normally I'd give this episode a 2/5, but I enjoyed the action a lot so 3/5.

Heh my post is more on the negative I think. So now to those who are enjoying this show way more than I am + for manga readers, my response to the inevitable "why do you keep watching if you don't like it?" (will spoiler it for those that don't care)
Awwwww, I thought that you would of really liked this one :(

Oh well, fair enough...Looking forward to seeing your opnion on Esdese and other characters in future episodes =P
Aug 10, 2014 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
"Imperial Arms are tools. It will stop once its user is killed".

Better not kill her while she's at my mercy then, better let her do a small monologue, issue an order, and then turn around instead of killing on the spot.

Would have been a shocking death wasn't it so poorly handled.
Aug 10, 2014 1:28 PM

Jun 2014
I was hoping that Tatsumi would save the day. He would burst in and be all mad like Luffy when someone hurts his crewmates.

T-T So this is what tragedy feels like T-T
Aug 10, 2014 1:30 PM
Apr 2014
Sheele's death never had much impact on me either besides confirming Night Raid isn't invincible. Seryu is annoying. Excited for next weeks episode tho. Tbh the first few chapters/episodes never really pulled me in until the upcoming arc.
Aug 10, 2014 1:31 PM
Jun 2014
za21 said:
SirFashion said:
For the people whining about the lack of seriousness, deepness, characters and story telling of the series... just remember this is a shounen, its not seinen and it will never be.

A series being a shounen doesn't mean it doesn't have those attributes. Look at Death Note, FMA, Code Geass, etc. Shounen is just a demographic. Its like saying that all american cartoons for kids have no depth. Avatar the Last Airbender is a testament to why saying that is stupid. AgK does have those things. Its just not amazingly deep. It could definitely be done better but AgK does those things decently and is straightforward in its ideas.

You said it, its a demographic, kids from 12-19 years old dont appreciate deep or real serious plots but people still expect this AdK to be so. FMA, Death Note, Code Geass arent deep or serious enough, specially FMA (its the best example of a standard action shounen about friendship and justice done correctly). Any manga from naoki urusawa would be an example of what serious, deep or character development in a standard seinen would be.
Aug 10, 2014 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
Ok, I did not expect that at all. Didn't like the bipolarity of Serya, in a moment she makes the kind of innocent cool girl and the other turns a psychopath.

I mean, if she believes so strongly in the concept of justice, why she treat the "villains" as if she was a villain?

Edit: RIP Sheele :'(
Caio_NihilusAug 10, 2014 1:35 PM
Aug 10, 2014 1:35 PM

Jul 2013
T3hSource said:
smartninja11 said:
Damn, great episode. Although Sheele died, atleast this anime proves that it wont be the kind of anime where all the main characters survive. Looking forward to see what other shocking events we will encounter later on in the show. 9/10
30 episodes later, Tatsumi, Mine, Najenda, Leone, Bulat, Lubbock, Akame still alive.

you dont mind if i quote this later?

on topic:
i told ya last week that **** is getting real. and this is only the beginning... *sobs in a corner*
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Aug 10, 2014 1:40 PM
Jan 2014
T3hSource said:

Actually I'm a manga reader, and these are basic demands having strong characterization in our main cast, whom we're supposed to care about. And it is clear to me that Schere is a plot device and not a character, yet the show treats her as a fleshed out character we're supposed to cry for along with our cast. See my problem here?

And now we get into interpretational grounds, even as I watched that scene it seems like an easy missed opportunity to kill her. Now if we had time with Schere and see her close relationship with Mine, her actions and death would've carried more weight.

Oh and for the mixed setting: why isn't everyone using guns to begin with? It's pretty jarring if you pay attention to the background. There are small houses, paved streets, swords, carts, guards, fortified city, something one associates with a medieval setting. A magic gun is an easy exception, because it's magic, a fantasy element. But it's not really relevant, world building isn't exactly a concern for these series, it's more focused on the rule of cool.

Alright, good to know that you are a manga reader. If you think we, as viewers should have had the same impact as our main cast, then you are mistaken. The rest of the cast simply cared more about her, to the point of crying. They knew her from the get-go. It just wasn't implied as much, as it should've. Like I said, her character developement is not deep or complex, it's just for convenience. That being said, the rest of the characters aren't that complex either. Going to say it yet again, that bar of yours just keeps bringing down your level of enjoyment.
Why are your expectations on the characters so high up?

Now on to the topic of why doesn't everyone use firearms if they're so convenient.
Well, since you probably know this, the major threat in the setting of AKG! are the Danger Beats. That's why the capital is the safest place in the empire. There is a variety of danger beasts, but most of them have either thick skin or scales to protect them from bullet wounds. So that's why swordsmanship is still practiced and relevant in the setting. Not that hard if you think about it.
Aug 10, 2014 1:42 PM

Nov 2012
im laughing at sheele stupidity to cut koro arm and NOT cut and kill justice-chan lmao.
justice chan die = koro turn off = mein saved
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 10, 2014 1:46 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't expect Sheele to die,but I did not care much about her death,to be honest.
Maybe because Sheele could have easily killed Seyru and then go to save Mine. It just felt too contrived.
Aug 10, 2014 1:51 PM

Aug 2014
No, not her. Why couldn't it have been the obnoxious tsundere? Even i expected them to beat Seryu though, so i'm really glad that main characters are taking hits, and it's not your generic plot-protected-Anime-MC. Tatsumi better get the killing blow on Justice-lady.

Esdese is back in town, oh boy. Can't wait for the carnage. Very good episode, 1 Night Raid is down for the count, sadly...

This Anime seems to have at least as much gore and actually more brutal scenes than Tokyo Ghoul, by the way, which feels wrong.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Aug 10, 2014 1:53 PM
Jan 2014
Scheere died, lol okay. Really don't give a shit about her, when are other people from Night Raid gonna die. That green haired dude and Mine I certainly want to see die first.

Why should we care she brought it on herself she should just have killed Seryu. There's no excuse for it really except using her death as a way to move the plot. Even using a person's death has been done better.

Aug 10, 2014 1:54 PM

Dec 2013
Magnificent episode. Loved the action and Scheele's death was emotional as hell! I'm so happy this episode wasn't plagued with censors too badly. 5/5
Aug 10, 2014 1:55 PM

Jul 2014
Damn... I was not expecting a character death already. I would of preferred mine to die over schere anyday. Schere seemed like such a cool character she was by far the nicest to tatsumi. The scene after the fight where that monster was chewing on schere's arm was just painful to watch lol. Can't wait to see how her death affects night raid and especially tatsumi.
Aug 10, 2014 1:55 PM

May 2014
Urek said:
T3hSource said:
30 episodes later, Tatsumi, Mine, Najenda, Leone, Bulat, Lubbock, Akame still alive.

you dont mind if i quote this later?

on topic:
i told ya last week that **** is getting real. and this is only the beginning... *sobs in a corner*
Sure, but don't bother using it against me, since I'm a manga follower I was being facetious.

@-Resident-
I come to this show purely for the action catharsis, my 5/5 rating for this episode is true, because it delivered and was done well on that front. But I am not ignoring its faults and unconditionally praising it, because it's not very satisfying on a mental and emotional level.

And I'm not asking for character development, I'm asking for strong characterization. How come I care about JoJo's cast who are just as one-dimensional? Because we spend time with them and they have a lot of interactions between them or have a lot of amusing situations for them to express themselves strongly. The tragedy struck in the 13-14th episode, not on the fifth. The character was well established, capable, useful, and had a conflict.

Oh, danger beasts, they are so relevant indeed, especially in the capital where everyone still be using them instead of guns which have inherent advantage over melee. But again: the world building is kind of irrelevant to the overall story. We can both twist the setting to however we like since it's so poorly defined.
Aug 10, 2014 1:58 PM

Feb 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:
He's been that guy since Episode 1.....Just ignore him

He is like that for every show he decides to *grace* with his lovelly presence

I was like "wat." when I read his post. This episode couldn't have been executed better.
Aug 10, 2014 2:02 PM

Mar 2014
Fantastic adaption of Kill the Absolute Justice! Great action, gore, and drama. Looks like Night Raid took it's first casualty, RIP Scheele :( Let this be a lesson to reinforce the theme that ANYONE can die at any time in this anime/manga. 5/5 episode!
Aug 10, 2014 2:03 PM

Dec 2010
I'm happy that the CR version is completely uncutted, i really can handle watching another show i like completely ruined like Tokyo Ghoul (great manga) where censorship is so invasive that you see black band and light beams for 90% of the screen and you are forced to switch off your media player.

5/5 for this episode, very well adapted from the manga. °°//
Fn76Aug 10, 2014 2:07 PM
Aug 10, 2014 2:08 PM

Jul 2014
SirFashion said:
za21 said:

A series being a shounen doesn't mean it doesn't have those attributes. Look at Death Note, FMA, Code Geass, etc. Shounen is just a demographic. Its like saying that all american cartoons for kids have no depth. Avatar the Last Airbender is a testament to why saying that is stupid. AgK does have those things. Its just not amazingly deep. It could definitely be done better but AgK does those things decently and is straightforward in its ideas.

You said it, its a demographic, kids from 12-19 years old dont appreciate deep or real serious plots but people still expect this AdK to be so. FMA, Death Note, Code Geass arent deep or serious enough, specially FMA (its the best example of a standard action shounen about friendship and justice done correctly). Any manga from naoki urusawa would be an example of what serious, deep or character development in a standard seinen would be.

I'd disagree. FMA isn't your typical Shounen in my honest opinion. Code geass, Death and FMA were actually quite deep and serious. Such as Hughe's death.. That actually had quite a impact on me.. *sob*

Still, this is based from memory etc.. Ain't seen these anime in years. (Planning to rewatch FMA:B though)
YehartAug 10, 2014 2:13 PM
"Hi!"
Aug 10, 2014 2:09 PM

Oct 2011
Sheele !!!!!!!!!!!!! T_______T

I can't stop crying.
Aug 10, 2014 2:12 PM

Nov 2012
T3hSource said:
Darklight0303 said:
It's a mix. Come on don't tell me this is the first time ever that you've seen both fantasy and tech mixed in. SEriously find something better to bitch about or just go away. Going away would be appreciated
No, I haven't, because it makes absolutely no sense. Magic, power ups, and the like,OK.
Modern ranged weapons vs melee... WTF?

And you can go away as well ರ_ರ

Dude, it's actually pretty common. Look for "schizo tech" on TV Tropes, you'll find a ton of examples, and they're not limited to anime. Some known ones: shingeki, naruto (ninjutsu and computers ._.), most final fantasy titles, samurai 7, etc.
Aug 10, 2014 2:12 PM

Feb 2012
Am I the only one that found sheelee's (or however you spell her name) death and the aftermath to be cheesy to the point of being cring-worthy?
I'm sorry but I was facepalming all the way from her death to the end of the episode. The fact that she could easily have killed Seyru and then saved Mine/Mein just makes it worse.

Just an opinion :D
Aug 10, 2014 2:13 PM

Oct 2013
I liked this episode, the first one that I actually like. The fight was good and the tragedy was handled quite well. Still the lightheartedness and some comedic scenes don't suit with this anime and themes(really off putting) also I don't like that the villains are cartoonishly bad and evil. Just my opinion though I hope it goes on more in this manner...
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Aug 10, 2014 2:14 PM
Jun 2014
Mikatarukito said:
SirFashion said:

I'd disagree. FMA isn't your typical Shounen in my honest opinion. Code geass, Death and FMA were actually quite deep and serious. Such as Huge's death.. That actually had quite a impact on me.. *sob*

Touching ≠ deep and serious. Even Cross Game manages death and feelings better in the first episode. Still not deep or serious, just touching.
Aug 10, 2014 2:14 PM

May 2013
Fucking hilarious lol.
Aug 10, 2014 2:15 PM

May 2013
Darxen said:
Am I the only one that found sheelee's (or however you spell her name) death and the aftermath to be cheesy to the point of being cring-worthy?
I'm sorry but I was facepalming all the way from her death to the end of the episode. The fact that she could easily have killed Seyru and then saved Mine/Mein just makes it worse.

You're spot on. This death was so incredibly forced.
Aug 10, 2014 2:21 PM
Jun 2014
kokkoderrisch said:
Darxen said:

You're spot on. This death was so incredibly forced.

Am i the only one spotting shounen mangas to force deaths and this "darkish plot" (just regular plot with gore or bloodshed) on "main protagonists" (they end up as side characters) lately?
Aug 10, 2014 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
Darxen said:

While she was dying all I could think about was while she did not kill Seyru first,so no,you are not alone with this opinion.

However,one could argue that she panicked because her friend was closed to being killed. But that does not make me like the scene more.
Aug 10, 2014 2:27 PM

Jul 2014
SirFashion said:
Mikatarukito said:

I'd disagree. FMA isn't your typical Shounen in my honest opinion. Code geass, Death and FMA were actually quite deep and serious. Such as Huge's death.. That actually had quite a impact on me.. *sob*

Touching ≠ deep and serious. Even Cross Game manages death and feelings better in the first episode. Still not deep or serious, just touching.

Fine then, let me rephrase myself. Hughes' death in FMA was actually quite touching as he was a pretty well developed character and you could really tell that he cared for his family. Sucks they killed him off. Touching, deep or serious, in my opinion is doesn't matter, they all in a way effect the audiences' feelings towards the series.
AgK failed to do so in Sheele's death as we all know, she could of killed that Justice girl.. Who knows maybe she was in the spur of the moment and decided saving tsundere came first. Literally I re-read that scene in the Manga only to find my self skipping that part.
"Hi!"
Aug 10, 2014 2:28 PM

Oct 2013
I might be nitpicking here but if they have guns and stuff(that Seryu girl had implanted in her, well that was ridiculous... anyway) why all the guards have only swords and spears???
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Aug 10, 2014 2:28 PM

Apr 2013
DejWoSWK said:
Darxen said:

While she was dying all I could think about was while she did not kill Seyru first,so no,you are not alone with this opinion.

However,one could argue that she panicked because her friend was closed to being killed. But that does not make me like the scene more.

what makes it worse is that super sniper mine could have shot seryu aswell when she told her imperial gear to go berserk, not to mention the several times before. they knew imperial gears stop working when the user dies. every single second that dog was not attacking she could have just sniped seryu
Aug 10, 2014 2:29 PM

Jan 2014
And finally the episode that shuts all the haters up airs.
Amazing episode, i knew what was going to happen and I'm still in shock.
As near to a perfect adaptation as you could ask for.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Aug 10, 2014 2:30 PM
Jun 2014
Mikatarukito said:
SirFashion said:

Fine then, let me rephrase myself. Hughes' death in FMA was actually quite touching as he was a pretty well developed character and you could really tell that he cared for his family. Sucks they killed him off. Touching, deep or serious, in my opinion is doesn't matter, they all in a way effect the audiences' feelings towards the series.
AgK failed to do so in Sheele's death as we all know, she could of killed that Justice girl.. Who knows maybe she was in the spur of the moment and decided saving tsundere came first. Literally I re-read that scene in the Manga only to find my self skipping that part.

As they said before, its for the sake of the "everyone can die and its so dark" plot.
Aug 10, 2014 2:30 PM

Nov 2012
5/5
That was really well adapted IMO. They didn't delay the Tatsumi/Leone scene so they could focus on the other fight (most studios would have probably put a cliffhanger in the middle of the fight with Seryuu).
If I recall, Sheele's death didn't seem that forced or stupid in the manga, I think they changed the pacing or something in the fight... I marathoned it all so I can't remember exactly.

Still, the lack of censoring as usual was pretty welcomed. And Sheele was badass until the very end, even after being ripped in half T_T. Sheele, you will be sorely missed, I hope you can find your spider sister Shizuku in your next life (haha they have many things in common).
Now is where the plot really takes off :3 Can't wait for the upcoming episodes.
kchorrex2012Aug 11, 2014 3:43 AM
Aug 10, 2014 2:33 PM

May 2013
Justice!
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Aug 10, 2014 2:34 PM
Jan 2014
T3hSource said:

@-Resident-
I come to this show purely for the action catharsis, my 5/5 rating for this episode is true, because it delivered and was done well on that front. But I am not ignoring its faults and unconditionally praising it, because it's not very satisfying on a mental and emotional level.

And I'm not asking for character development, I'm asking for strong characterization. How come I care about JoJo's cast who are just as one-dimensional? Because we spend time with them and they have a lot of interactions between them or have a lot of amusing situations for them to express themselves strongly. The tragedy struck in the 13-14th episode, not on the fifth. The character was well established, capable, useful, and had a conflict.

Oh, danger beasts, they are so relevant indeed, especially in the capital where everyone still be using them instead of guns which have inherent advantage over melee. But again: the world building is kind of irrelevant to the overall story. We can both twist the setting to however we like since it's so poorly defined.

Characterization? I do believe the characterization further in the series is quite decent. Albeit not on the same level as JoJo, but still quite decent. But all in all, we do see interaction, amusing situations and they sometimes do express themselves reasonably.

Just a little bit more on the firearms, just for the sake of the argument.
Danger beasts are relevant, enough to the point to direct all the traffic from the outer villages to the capital, enough to be one of the reasons to create the teigu. Also, keep in mind that firearms might still be in the early stages of developement. And by the looks of it, only some imperial military personnel have the rights to carry them. Otherwise why didn't the drug gang that Tatsumi and Leone assassinated in this episode have firearms? I mean with all the profits they were making, why couldn't they just use the black market to snatch some? Altough it might sound funny, there might be some form of a firearm law in the capital. Maybe that's why swordsmanship is still practiced in the outer villages, and why the Revolutionary Army can't mass produce them for their soldiers without teigu.
Keep in mind this is just speculation, Takahiro hasn't put much effort in explaning why and how firearms are present and how they function. One thing I can say for sure, they aren't very popular.

Like you said, the world building is kind of irrelevant. So in the end, all we can do is simply speculate and nothing more than that. I just wanted to express my take on the matter.
Aug 10, 2014 2:35 PM

Jun 2014
ThrashMatto said:

Yeah an airhead who's only useful at 2 things dies. So sad,so wow.
Aug 10, 2014 2:37 PM
Feb 2014
kchorrex2012 said:
5/5
That was really well adapted IMO. They didn't delay the Tatsumi/Leone scene so they could focus on the other fight (most studios would have probably put a cliffhanger in the middle of the fight with Seryuu).
If I recall, Sheele's death didn't seem that forced or stupid in the manga, I think they changed the pacing or something in the fight... I marathoned it all so I can't remember exactly.

Still, the lack of censoring as usual was pretty welcomed. And Sheele was badass until the very end, even after being ripped in half T_T. Sheele, you will be severely missed, I hope you can find your spider sister Shizuku in your next life (haha they have many things in common).
Now is where the plot really takes off :3 Can't wait for the upcoming episodes.

I agree, it is well adapted. 6/5
~~~

Jan 2014
-Oppai- said:
ThrashMatto said:

Yeah a airhead who's only useful at 2 things dies. So sad,so wow.

If you don't like the anime, go away.
Why people proceed to waste their time watching things they don't like is beyond me
Do you people have nothing better to do?
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Mar 2012
The animation and OST are top notch I must say especially Tatsumi's scene at the end with those stars on the sky. Tatsumi looked so much better/cooler compare with the manga. Sasuga Square Enix and White Fox.
Keep moving forward
Aug 10, 2014 2:40 PM

Jun 2014
ThrashMatto said:
-Oppai- said:

Yeah a airhead who's only useful at 2 things dies. So sad,so wow.

Why people proceed to waste their time watching things they don't like is beyond me, do you people have nothing better to do?

Never said i didn't like the series as a whole i simply dislike how crap this part was. Only good thing was the action, the death wasn't sad the character was bland.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
TyrelAug 10, 2014 2:43 PM
Aug 10, 2014 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
I'm gonna go re-watch Barakamon just to cheer my soul up.
Aug 10, 2014 2:42 PM
Nov 2013
HOLY SHIZZLE WHY.. MY YANDERE GF!!!! KILL that Imperial girl ahah..good so far can't wait for more.
Aug 10, 2014 2:43 PM

Jul 2014
-Oppai- said:
ThrashMatto said:

Why people proceed to waste their time watching things they don't like is beyond me, do you people have nothing better to do?

Never said i didn't like the series as a whole i simply dislike how crap this part was. Only good thing was the action, the death wasn't sad the character was bland.

gg... you've been gg'd by kanye.
"Hi!"
Aug 10, 2014 2:47 PM

Feb 2008
People are quick to point out plot holes, but it is what it is, anime is anime, such is life. Overall I thought it was a good episode. It was ENJOYABLE.
Aug 10, 2014 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
Mikatarukito said:
-Oppai- said:

gg... you've been gg'd by kanye.

It's kind of pointless even responding to somebody like him, obviously harping on little details and calling important parts of the story shit is what people do when they like an anime.
I love Christine

Pages (19) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1363 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.